The Age Of Innocence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After there Sarah dropped me off at home. I liked we still hugged and kissed each others cheeks to show nothing had changed. Once Sarah left I gathered up the photos and then left for Anna's place. I had meant to pick up the photos on Monday when I packed some of my clothes wanting to show Abigail especially the pictures of our mums.

It was strange how my aunt's place felt like I was home when I entered the flat using the spare key my aunt had given me. It felt nice too when they all came to greet me and after hugs and kisses all round we piled into the kitchen so my aunt could put the kettle on. I told them then about Sarah coming Sunday before I opened the bag and spread the photos out on the kitchen table.

I did tell aunty that Sarah had given me that one when she did not remember seeing it before where there was the three of them in it. I could see her eyes shimmer before she gave me a hug and told us she wished my mum was still here as she missed her so much. I held aunty to me giving her a fierce hug back. I did tell her I was sure my mum was happy seeing we were all together now. She knew what I meant and she hoped she was too. Abigail thought we should get copies done as she would like some of them. Carol said she would have a word with a photographer she knew as she would not mind some enlargements of Anna. It wasn't hard to see how much they still loved each other and I hoped Abigail would always love me the same as she made my life complete with her by my side.

Sunday went well when Sarah arrived for tea. There were a few tears as Sarah and my aunt hugged each other. Sarah thought it was even like old times. It wasn't hard to tell they were thinking of mum and the times they had all gone about together.

I moved out of my flat just over a month later after giving notice to quit. And it was nearly 5 months after that before I actually managed to get pregnant as we decided we wanted a baby for us. It wasn't through the lack of trying though as Abigail had found a guy willing to donate his sperm. All I knew was that he was blond with blue eyes.

So eventually I gave up work and we bought a small three-bedroomed house close to the Rye where we could all live and I would stay home and look after the family. I did lose a few of my friends when they found out and didn't like it but I never minded as I had my extended family as I had confessed to Sarah that I saw her as a surrogate mother so she was over the moon.

I was getting on for 23 when Susannah was born to Abigail and I and we all doted on her even Sarah her god-mother. But that is another story.