The Agency

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Welcome Jill, sit and relax. I'm Kent" he said as he gently touched her shoulder to have her stay seated.

Amy broke the spell and advised Kent that she'd just checked in and had yet to go to her bungalow. "Ah, did you hike over the hill?" Kent squatted as he asked this perhaps seeing evidence of her jungle exertions. She closed her legs to hide the wet streaks. Maybe he was becoming aware that his cock dangling inches from her face was an enticing distraction. Jill's eyes opened wide and her lips parted to exhale heated breath.

"Yea, its' a gorgeous path" she replied tugging the open expanse of her shirt to lift his eyes from her thighs. "I enjoyed the view" she offered.

"I did too" he admitted. Jill immediately blushed and wondered if he meant the dew on her thighs, the open laces of her shorts, the downblouse view she offered him, or had he seen the hillside pool and surroundings where she lingered on the hike. She released her grip on her shirt knowing gravity would do the rest. He smiled warmly as more of her breasts peeked from her open top. Jill blushed more as his gaze lingered on her thinly veiled breasts.

Amy saw her melting into a pool of lust and interjected that she was all set to go to her bungalow. "It's number 5" Amy advised. She organized materials on her desk and rose to walk Jill to the cottage. As she stood Jill realized she had a truly gorgeous figure. Her full breasts generously complemented her sleek body. Her perfect legs and round ass matched her centerfold tits.

Kent's eyes were on Jill as he rose from his revealing pose. Standing by the desk he asked Amy to add his selections to his bill.

Amy laughed "you're paid in full, Kent. Enjoy the rest of the day!" "I will indeed" Kent replied "especially if you allow me to escort young Miss Jill to her cottage."

Amy looked at Jill quizzically and Jill shrugged her agreement in response. Jill liked that her shirt fell a little wider open. Kent offered his hand to guide her up from the chair. Amy watched her rise knowing something of what lay ahead for Jill. She smiled returned to her reservation list. Jill and Kent left Amy to await the other arrivals and went out to the beach. Amy came to the doorway and again bid Jill welcome. "Let us know if you need anything." Jill looked back and Amy smiled mischievously. She advised she'd send Sean down upon his arrival.

Jill walked with Kent out into the hot sun. The sand burned his feet and he led them to the wet cool sand by the water's edge. Jill walked beside him as they ambled towards her cottage which lay some distance down the beach.

"How long have you been here?" Jill asked as they skirted the waves.

"Just a month now" he replied with a hint of surprise in his voice.

"Like it? Is it what you expected?"

"Love it. It's everything I imagined and more."

Jill contemplated what he meant by "more". She suspected Kent enjoyed the company of multiple women on the island. His easy demeanor and comfort with his nudity relaxed her. His thick swaying cock dangled seductively. Jill held his hand and swung up the beach as a wave approached. Kent stayed in the water's edge and their arms stretched wide as they separated. She released his fingers as they parted and admired his lithe moves in the surf. His now wet cock captured her gaze suggesting a wealth of satisfied women.

She unbuttoned the lone button closing her blouse as they walked. She felt an overwhelming urge to reciprocate his taunting. Her shirt fell open. A little shrug cast the fabric off her breasts. She wanted to convey her comfort with the island's erotic freedom. Hell, she wanted cock and Kent's was looking mighty good. Her loose laces were just enough to keep her shorts strung around her waist. The cord of the g-string looped around her hips.

Kent noticed. "Yes, there's little need for clothes here." He smiled as he glanced at her bare chest. Her tits were the match of Amy's he thought as she exhibited them seductively.

Jill moved back to hold his arm and again they swung up the beach as a wave threatened to wet her shoes. "I'm gonna love it here" she admitted. The pearl beads inched through her slick slit. Her bare breast pressed hotly to his arm.

"Where is your partner?" Jill asked as they moved along the shoreline. She had a growing curiosity about Kent's statements earlier. What exactly did he mean by "more" she wondered? She glanced down as his member bobbed happily with each step. She questioned her own expectations. Would the stay exceed her dreams? She held his hand and involuntarily squeezed as the idea of "more" lingered in her thoughts.

"She's with friends up in the hills. They went to take photos." Jill's Tarzan fantasy immediately came to mind. Did they get photos of her as she hiked in just her g-string? She hoped they did. Now that she was at the settlement, her sense of adventure unleashed.

"Mmmmm it's a gorgeous place" she offered as she scanned the hill above them and thought of being naked on the trail. She used her hand to shield the sunlight. Her uplifted arm exposed her entire breast as her top fell aside. Her hard nipples revealed her excitement.

Kent's gaze followed her movements. "I'm sure they will invite you along" Kent advised as he smiled at the sight of her firm breasts. She pretended to not see his cock stir.

They walked on. Her breasts jiggled with each step. At times she darted up the shore to escape a wave. Kent allowed the water to splash him. At one point he tossed water on his torso. She creamed more as she saw him dripping wet. Her low-slung shorts hid that feature of her but she was sure he knew how aroused she was. They enjoyed the sexual tension that simmered between them.

They arrived at cottage 5. Jill was soaking under her shorts. "Ah, the famous cottage 5" he exclaimed. "The couple that were here were great fun. She was from France, he was from New Orleans."

"Hmmmm, were they great cooks?" The idle chatter felt disjointed. Jill craved cock and was sorely tempted by Kent. Focusing on small-talk was nearly impossible.

"Great cooks.... he made a fantastic gumbo." Jill smiled as Kent recalled their talents. Even the word "gumbo" suggested an erotic act to her now crazed mind.

They quickly walked across the hot sand to the shaded steps of the cottage. She liked the tropical paint scheme of bright colors and exposed wood. "They were great fun" he said as he contemplated some memories of times past "in many ways". Jill walked up onto the wide shaded veranda. The little cottage sat above the sand on posts. It was basically one large open room with a veranda wrapping around all sides. An overhanging roof shielded it from the tropical sun.

The screen door was unlocked. Jill entered with great curiosity. Maybe Amy had been wrong and her mate had already arrived and was stretched out across the bed. Her mouth watered.

Kent lingered on the step of the veranda as she stepped inside. The open room was light and airy. Large screened windows comprised much of the walls which were defined by exposed posts. The ceiling was a framework of open beams holding the sloping roof. A ceiling fan spun lazily. To her dismay, the room was unoccupied.

"Like it?" Kent asked from just outside the door. "This is fantastic" Jill noted as she saw the king bed, simple furniture, and a small but nice kitchen space. The room was cozy and comfortable. It looked like a perfect island get-away. It looked like a setting for what she craved. Jill noted another screen door led to the rear deck area and beyond was only rainforest.

"The bathroom and shower are located out back" Kent answered before she could ask.

"Oh, thanks, I think I need to clean up." Jill lingered on the threshold of the cottage like a diver standing on the edge of a cliff.

"Okay Jill. You should get situated and ready to meet your partner" Kent announced with a hint of disappointment in his voice.

Silently she agreed and thought Kent would be a good friend and more.

Jill stood in the doorway to the little bungalow and rested her hand high on the cedar door frame. Her breasts were entirely exposed. They both sensed she would again present them to his gaze.

"It's great to meet you, Jill. You'll love it here. We'll connect again soon I'm sure" he said as he waved.

Jill smiled and waved fully appreciating that he was now erect. His hard member bobbed heavily. He turned to walk back to the water affording her a nice view of his tight ass. Yes, she would like to see Kent again she thought.

She slipped off her shirt and tossed it on the table inside the doorway. Jill pulled off the trail shoes. Barefoot she turned and went into her new life as an island castaway. The wide wood planks felt good beneath her feet. She hoped Kent saw that her shorts joined her shirt in a discarded heap. She resolved to not wear them anytime soon.

The rear door led her to the back deck. She was just wearing the g-string and padded softly on the wooden flooring to explore the backside of the cottage. Off the back wall of the building was a little sheltered extension. A wooden vanity with two sinks stretched below a wide mirror. Jill was startled to see how utterly horny she looked. Nude, streaked with sweat and ready to fuck she looked like a woman in heat. Her labia glowed like a tropical flower. Jill smiled as she thought of Kent's restraint. Tarzan would have fucked her brains out.

A three-sided cedar shower stall was next to the vanity. There was no door to the shower room which could easily accommodate two or more. The shower head was a large dial looking like a sunflower. The back wall was a full length mirror. A cedar bench extended from a side wall and held a selection of shampoos and lotions. She decided not to shower just yet. The little extension terminated with an enclosed commode.

The cottage was shaded under palm trees and the jungle foliage grew denser behind the building. Jill saw that a faint trail led into the lush tropical jungle where her Tarzan adventures might begin. Dirty thoughts of being tied by vines to a tree and ravaged by her man flooded her head.

She returned inside and took stock of their cabin. Along one side was a serviceable kitchen with gas burners and oven. The refrigerator held cold drinks and food for a few meals. The freezer offered sorbet and ice. A small dining table was at the front of the kitchen and was set for dinner for four.

A tropical print couch was along the center of the room and faced the large front windows looking to the sea. Before it was a coffee table with neatly piled stacks of erotic reading materials. A photo album occupied the center of the table. Jill opened it expecting photos of the previous residents. She was a bit surprised it was empty. She surmised it was to be filled by her and Sean. She thought Kent's friends might be up on the hills taking photos of carnal acts for their albums and the idea invited her to think again of the hillside pool.

A small cedar table positioned at the far side of the room served as a work station. An Apple computer and large monitor nested on the table. A printer was tucked below. Several antique wooden chairs were nearby.

A king bed was catty-cornered from the rear wall. It was fitted with soft cotton sheets. She ran her fingers along the top sheet to test the thread count. They were of very high quality. Night tables with oil lamps were on each side of the bed. She opened the drawers to inspect the contents. There were bottles of flavored oil, creams, lotions, and sex toys still in the packaging. She noticed some were the same as those she owned. She realized the agency had followed up on what they learned about her through all the surveys that she completed. The room and accessories made her feel at ease.

Some items were pleasant surprises. The velvet handcuffs looked fun. The little beaded clips were strange. She held them and admired the craftsmanship. She then realized their purpose. She clipped one to each hard nipple and saw in the large mirror behind the bed that they matched her g-string. She stretched and jiggled. They held firm to her tingling points. "Ohhhhh fuck" she murmured as she imagined nibbles teasing them harder. This place was designed for sex.

On the rear wall were louvered doors to a small closet that projected out into the rear deck. She peered inside and found that the agency saw little need for clothing. There were sandals for her and her partner, several micro bikinis that were little more than straps, a short robe, a few slinky sundresses and a selection of lingerie from fine to raunchy. There were a few flimsy tops and short shorts. She did note a shoe rack with heels for her. Maybe the most coverage afforded her, and it was not much, was a French maid costume. She examined the pieces and liked the fine details of the black lace shelf bra. The little white apron matched the head piece. The matching garter belt and fishnets hung from the hanger. She noted that the ensemble did not include panties. She smiled.

He was provided less. She saw a wide-brimmed hat, pairs of running shorts, a few singlets, a cord like the one Kent wore, and a selection of odd looking beaded strings. She reached for them and held them in her hands. They felt like her g-string. She explored the drooping loops. She surmised with growing curiosity that these would decorate his cock and balls. She imagined the fun she'd have dressing him in these.

As she inventoried the highly sexual provisions in their meager closet, she did not hear her mate arrive at the cabin. She toyed with his beaded jewelry imagining how it would look. She sensed a presence and returned the cock slings to hang on a peg in the closet. She felt the hair on the back on her neck tingle. A warm gush added to the flow between her legs. She knew Sean was there and observing her nude form. She froze and touched between her legs. She was drenched. She slipped down her g-string and let it fall to the floor.

She turned to see him in the doorway. She gasped with appreciation. He was tall, fit, and athletic. He was toned more than his photos suggested. He seemed sun washed and his body glistened. She immediately loved his broad smile and handsome face. His blue eyes shone brightly. His satchel hung from one hand. His shoes dangled from his other. She creamed more as she saw his thick cock was rock hard and cradled up against his taut belly. It was held upwards by the waistband of his thin shorts that stretched to carry his ample manhood. The tip peeked out of the low slung shorts like a ripe plum.

"Jill" he blurted as he dropped his bag and shoes and rushed forward to embrace her.

"Sean" she moaned as she rushed into his open arms.

Their bodies entwined in a wet embrace. Their mouths' connected in a hot kiss. His tongue pressed to find hers. Her breasts pushed to his toned chest. His waistband held his burning cock to her belly. Their bodies were slick as they melted into each other.

Her arms wrapped around his hot body. Her hands roamed his toned back and she reached low into his shorts to grasp his bare ass cheeks. His hands roamed from her breasts to her bare ass cheeks. He groped her in a rush to feel all that he had craved from first seeing her photos months ago. He held her tight as she entwined her leg around his. She pressed her wet mound to his thigh.

She gasped hot humid air into her heaving chest. "Sean. I'm so ready. Fuck me" she pleaded. "I've craved it all day." She reached to the front of his gaping shorts. They were pulled away from his belly by his throbbing cock. She wrapped her hand around his swollen member. "Yesssss" she hissed as her fingers explored what she craved. Every hot inch trembled in her hand. His sweet plum ran hot and slick with creamy excitement.

She moved them to the nearby bed and sat, legs spread, on the edge. The sheet below her absorbed some of her ripe juice that seeped obscenely from her hot cunt. She held onto his cock as she sat and leaned forward so her breasts hung free. He slipped to stand between her legs. She pulled the shorts low to expose him. His cock was at her face and swelled mightily before her eyes. Her nostrils flared. He smelled like tropical sweaty sex.

She looked up at him...her eyes wide with lust, her mouth open and slowly slipped his slick knob to her lips. She watched him smile as she gathered the clear pearly droplets with her soft tongue. Satisfied with his taste, she fell back on the bed. "Fuck me!!!"

He dropped onto the bed between her spread legs and gently kissed her bare mons. She watched him savor the scent. Their eyes held each other in pure lust. He licked her entire slit massaging where the g-string pearls had rode in their silky fold. She nearly passed out and clawed the sheets.

He kissed her wetly and moved up her body. He licked each nipple and she tugged him upwards to lie atop her. They kissed wetly as his hot cock entered her deeply. "Fuck yea" he whispered. "Fuck me" she repeated nearly spitting the words into his ear. She loved how they fit. He entered her effortlessly. His cock found the eager embrace of her sopping pussy and drove deep.

They fucked hard and raw. He pounded her. Wet sounds filled the room. She bucked back to meet his hard thrusts. They were animal-like in a frenzy of unleashed tension. Her pent-up horniness erupted in guttural moans. She said things she never before uttered. "Fuck my cunt!" They writhed on the bed. "I feel your balls slapping." He pinned her to the bed. He looked down on her squirming below him. "Go deep!" She pressed her hips upwards as he plowed deep and held. "Feel that?" She squeezed her pelvic muscles gripping his thick cock.

He held her arms down on the sheets. His taut body loomed over her. She was spread eagled beneath him. The pressure centered at his thick cock and heavy balls held her in place. He rocked his hips and watched her tits sway with each pulse. She looked up at him with flashing eyes. She licked her lips as he rocked his hips. "Your cock feels great." She licked her lips finding lingering flavor of his cream.

"You're unbelievable" he moaned as his cock buried deep in her pussy. "Look at these gorgeous tits!" His face dripped sweat as he pressed his face to each tit. His wet nibbles turned to strong sucks. Her nipples extended and grew as he sucked each between his lips. She felt his tongue swirl around them and his thick cock pulsed in her cunt. The nipple clips held firm.

"Suck me" she begged "suck my tits!" She thought of how she exposed them on the ridge hoping he was spying. At last they were his. He gathered her breasts together and attacked her jeweled nipples. There were now drawn close by his fondling squeeze. "You wanna fuck those tits?" she asked begging for the feel of his cock between them.

"Ohhhhhh, yeaaaa" he exclaimed as he drew his cock from her wet pussy and climbed up over her. He knelt over her chest with his slick cock bouncing over her tits. She held them to create a firm valley for his shaft and parted her lips. He rocked his hips stroking between her gorgeous tits. She tilted her head forward to taste the tip of his cock. Their creams had merged in a froth of flavors. "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm" you taste great" she said as the tip of his cock flopped from her mouth and brushed her cheek.

In this position she could get only the thick knob into her mouth. He leaned forward enabling her to get more. He moved to fuck her mouth. Their position was not perfect. She held his hot ass and he moved over her so his balls dangled on her face. She held his hips and guided him to rub them brazenly over her cheeks and eyes. Their slick heaviness promised a massive explosion. The scent of their sweat and sex filled her flared nostrils. She was in heaven.

She held his hanging balls. He lifted so she could taste them. She nuzzled each obscenely. He looked at them in the mirror behind the headboard. Her hair swirled between his legs. His slick cock was tangled in it. He felt her tongue behind his balls. He moaned loudly.