The Agency

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slid out from under him. "Let's try this" she offered as she knelt on the bed and dropped to be on her hands and knees. He saw her desire.

She was facing the foot of the bed and looked out to the sea. The pose was perfect for what she wanted. He nearly leapt from the head of the bed to kneel behind her. She lowered her face to the bed and presented her eager cunt to his cock. Her pussy was wide open as she stretched out her arms over her head. She tilted her head to the side and awaited his member. Their frenzy was uncoordinated. His bobbing cock smacked against her ass. "Don't beat me with it!" she teased.

He tapped his cock wetly across her ass cheeks. She reached back and spread her cheeks exposing everything to his eyes. He knelt behind her and admired what she offered so eagerly. Her fingers opened her silky labia. He held his wet cock. He felt its hardness and gripped the base tightly. His purple plum flared. He rubbed it between her legs painting her slick mound and labia with slick juices. He pressed his cock between her ass cheeks and slowly drew it over her anus, across the bare patch and then between her swollen lips. He watched as her body kissed his shaft and his cock disappeared beneath his view.

He arched backward and slipped his cock upwards along her landing strip and pumped into her seeping pussy. She met his thrust by pressing back hard. His belly collided with her slick ass cheeks as his cock touched the end of her. "Fuck!" she exclaimed as the fullness forced air from her lungs. She gasped and pressed back.

He held her hips as she bucked back and forth on his rocking pole. He knelt still and let her fuck him. Her thrusts grew into a frenzy of rapid strokes. She rose off the bed on her elbows and knees. Her breasts swayed wildly. Her vision blurred as sweat poured into her eyes. She pounded and pressed onto him as her orgasm erupted from some deep reservoir of long capped desire. He held her hips in position as she stopped thrusting and melted in a quivering mess. He picked up her thrusting. Wet sounds seemed to thunder in her ears. She pressed her face to the sheets as he fucked her.

Her pussy quivered uncontrollably. His thrusts increased and matched her pace before she exploded. She now screamed in pleasure beyond any before and pressed her face to the sheets. Her cunt was a hot mess of slippery velvet. She brought her knees together to clench his cock.

He fucked her beyond her wildest dreams. His cock throbbed mightily. She came again. Her screams weakening into muffled obscenities. "Take my cunt! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm coming again! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh." The sounds of their sex drifted into the jungle.

Her body was wracked with spasms exploding with his thrusts. She wondered if she would pass out. He slapped hard and deep and finally pressed deep as he exploded. She breathed deeply though her mouth gasping for air. She felt him tremble and pulse. The only sound being the guttural "ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" escaping his lips. He held her there and slowly rocked into her as her pussy milked his seed.

Her knees slipped from under him and they fell onto the bed. The weight of his body pressed her to the hot bed. He too was close to fainting. He lifted his weight off her and she gasped for breath. His shaft remained deep in her quivering pussy.

His hot breath blew across her neck. She lay exhausted beneath him. "Unbelievable" she moaned. "I came three times." His cock remained deep. He touched her shoulder and they turned in unison to lie on their sides. His cock did not soften and she wiggled her ass appreciatively.

"That was fantastic" he said expressing what they both thought. "Mmmmmmmmmm, yea" Jill agreed. He held her breast and toyed with the clip. "I love these" he offered as he felt her still hard nipple framed by the clip.

They lay contemplating their luck. The hot bodies pressed close. At last he shifted and slowly drew his slick cock from her hot grip. He moved to sit on the bed facing the sea. His legs were open and his hard phallus thrust towards the ceiling.

Jill moved to curl beside him on the bed. "It's just gorgeous here" she said as they surveyed the beach before the cottage. "Perfect" he agreed.

"This is perfect" Jill said as she laid her head on his hot thighs. He watched her kiss his balls and shaft. His hardness surprised him. He watched her soft tongue caress his sack. She smiled contently as her tongue explored and she tasted their flavors.

"Mmmm... we taste like sex should taste" she shared as she found a hot gob of their come. She clenched her pussy trying to retain the flood of his explosion.

Curled beside him, she happily kissed his creamy shaft. Her hair tangled in the mess. She purred as he reached between her slick cheeks and slipped a finger inside her. His hard cock slipped across her streaked face. "I'm dripping your seed" she exclaimed as she curled and held her legs together. "Mmmmmmmm I like that" he said as his finger slipped out. He patted her slick labia which closed to contain the flow. In this position he could not see her gorgeous peach. He cupped her slick mons which felt like a soft ripe mango. His fingers explored every smooth feature. Jill licked his cock. He ached to taste her gorgeous ass. Jill's mouth engulfed his cock. Not able to see, he felt her take at least half of his shaft. He moaned and shook his head.

"Let's rinse off in the sea" Jill suggested as she lifted her head from his crotch. "I'll finish this later" she promised as she kissed the plum atop his pole.

She rose off the bed trying with some success not to drip. She moved quickly to the doorway and glanced back as Sean lifted from the bed. Still hard, his cock swayed and bobbed. She shook her head admiring the stamina. She undid each nipple clip and tossed them on a dinner plate on the table. "I'll give you all the head you can handle!" Laughing, she ran from the veranda down to the water. Arriving, her thighs were streaked with splatters of their explosions. She bound into the water as he sprang down the beach and dove into the sea to join her.