The Agency Ch. 01

Story Info
A new interrogation technique.
703 words
4.05
23.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's torture, isn't it?" Jason observed aloud. Although he had made no attempt to hide his arrival, Trinity was startled to hear his voice. He could see she was distracted, but he didn't mind. It was easy to see why her mind was elsewhere. Trinity's body trembled and glistened with sweat. She was completely nude, lying on her stomach; her limbs spread out and lashed down. From the V in her legs, a slight buzzing could be heard. Upon closer inspection, Jason could see a small "butterfly" vibrator strapped to her clit, the base of a 'G'-spot vibrator, and rising from the swell of her quivering ass, a set of vibrating anal beads. All of these devices were set to low, which allowed her to become aroused, but nowhere near enough to bring her to climax. In fact, even as he watched, Jason could see the 'butterfly' begin to vibrate slowly, increase speed slightly, before stopping. It then began the trip again. No matter how much she struggled, Trinity could not push herself over the edge to orgasm.

Hence, the distraction. Jason stared at her body, helpless, tense, and throbbing. He knew the battle going on inside her. She didn't want these things in her, and she fought so hard to fight the pleasure they brought her. But part of her, a growing part, wanted to cum. 'And in that, lies her weakness,' he thought with a smile. An ex-lover of his had once spilled the secret to get a woman to answer any question. She had said, "Honey, you withhold an orgasm from me long enough... I will tell you where my grandmother buries her silver." Her lighthearted words of advice were the secret of his high track record. Word around the "Agency" was if you need answers from a woman, you needed Jason Delmont on your team. He'd secure the 'witness', take her to a special lab in the Nevada desert, and come out with all your questions answered. He would almost have even more extensive information than expected. This he would keep for his own protection. Sometimes, he would offer to sell parts of the extra information to his clients. For a modest fee of course. Most of his clients had no idea what he did to extract said information from the informants, and most were reasonably sure they didn't want to know. They just paid their fees, collected their requested information, and made sure they sent male couriers. Just to be safe.

Trinity was a special case, an exception to the usual rule. It was nothing she knew that he was looking for. The information his client wanted was in the head of Trinity's father, Senator MacAllister. But no man could see his 19-year-old daughter tortured like this, and not give in. The Polaroid's had been delivered and Jason was now waiting for word that the required information hand been received and his fee deposited into the proper accounts. Breaking Trinity wasn't exactly part of his orders, but he always excelled at his job, and he indulged this once.

He saw the inner torment in her, and knew she was close. Soon she would beg for the pleasure these unwanted intruders could provide. She would blush red with humiliation, as he would make her admit aloud that she wanted to cum, needed to cum, and would do anything for the privilege. His staff hardened at the thought of her begging. He was intelligent enough to admit to himself that the begging was what made it all worthwhile.

Jason leaned over her head and looked at her face. She stared back at him; her eyes were full of venom. "Are we ready to admit defeat yet?" he asked politely. Manners matter, his mom used to say.

Trinity gritted her teeth, and managed to gasp out, "Get bent, asshole." Her words lacked impact, however, for as soon as she got them out she began to moan uncontrollably. All she wanted was release. Jason smiled down at her as she slowly fought to stop her groans of passion, get them under control.

"Perhaps another 20 minutes then..." he walked away and, as she began to sob, his smile simply grew larger.