The Agency Ch. 01 (Recruitment)

Story Info
A one-night stand turns into the job offer of a lifetime.
2.9k words
4.35
61.2k
122

Part 1 of the 30 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tnhardon
tnhardon
392 Followers

My story starts on a cool winter night in Los Angeles. After a long week at my sales job, I hit my favorite local bar with some of my friends. After a few drinks, I noticed a beautiful woman sitting alone at the other end of the bar. She is a taller brunette, thin but still well proportioned. She was wearing a blue dress that was fairly modest, but still eventuates her tight body. She was sitting on her phone scrolling through some sort of social media while drinking a martini. With enough liquid courage in me, I decide to try my luck with her. She seemed a little out of my league, but I thought I'd still give it a chance. When I approached, her mood immediately perked up. We engaged in conversation and were really having some fun. She then asked me if I was interested in getting out of the bar and heading back to her place. I was shocked, but eager for the opportunity and immediately obliged.

When we got to her apartment, it turned to a blur. The second we walked into the door we began some of the most passionate sex I had ever experienced to that point in my life. The torrid sex lasted an hour or so and we both passed out exhausted on her bed.

The next morning, I woke up in her bed and rolled over to find her side empty. I put on my pants and shirt and walked into the kitchen to find her standing at the kitchen counter pouring two glasses of coffee and wearing a pantsuit.

"Good Morning!" she said, "Do you remember much from last night?"

"Yes, most of it I think. What I remembered was very nice!"

She walked over and handed me a cup of coffee, "It was very VERY nice" she smiled. "Why don't you sit down for a second? There is something I would like to discuss with you."

I took a seat on her couch and took a sip of the coffee, which helped ease the slight hangover I had.

"My name is Eliza Monroe, and last night was more than just a casual encounter for me. I am somewhat of a job recruiter, but not in the traditional sense. I go about looking for talent for my company "The Agency". You performed incredibly last night and seem like someone we would like to interview further."

"Ummm...an interview? Maybe I don't remember as much from last night as I thought. When did we start talking about my sales job?"

She laughed, "We didn't. This job would be based on your sexual performance. If you are not interested in that type of thing, you can go ahead and leave and there will be no hard feelings. However, I can guarantee that this is an opportunity you will not want to pass up. We will pay you $1,000 just to come in for an interview."

"I'm sorry, but this is very confusing. You want me to become a male prostitute? Isn't that illegal?"

"No this is not prostitution, and I promise it is perfectly legal. I know that I'm throwing a lot at you right now, so why don't you take the day to think about it. Here is my card. Your interview will be tomorrow morning at 8 am. If you are interested, show up. If you don't show, the offer is off the table. I hope to see you soon Joe!" She stood up and walked to the door showing me out.

I walked out of the apartment and down to my car. I was so confused by what just went on. As I sat in the driver's seat I began to try and make some sense of the interaction I just had. I looked down at the card she had given me.

"The Agency
Eliza Monroe
Talent Acquisition
28B 3rd Avenue
Los Angeles, CA"

The woman seemed to elegant to be in the porn industry, but what else could she be talking about with sex? I hated my sales job, but it made good money. What could hurt by going to an interview? I'd make a little extra cash, and if I wasn't interested I could turn down the job. I pulled away only partially convinced I would show up to the interview the next day.

It was 7:45 am on Sunday and I stood in front of a door that just said "The Agency" with a similar logo I had seen on the card. I took a deep breath and opened the door. I walked into a modern looking waiting room and a reception sat at the front desk.

"Good Morning!" the older receptionist said.

"Good Morning, my name is Joe Williams and I am here for my interview with Eliza."

"Ahh, yes she was expecting you! Please go down the hall to the first door on the left. That is Ms. Monroe's office and she will be waiting on you."

I started down the hallway, heart racing slightly and opened the first door on the left. I walked into a large office where Eliza sat at the large oak desk.

"Joe, I'm glad you showed!" She smiled pointing to the seat across from her desk. I took a seat and nervously smiled back at her.

"I wasn't sure if I was going to come or not. I was very confused by our conversation yesterday, but was too curious not to find out what this was about."

"Well, now that you are here, let me tell you what this is all about. The Agency is a place where men and women from the entertainment industry come looking for companionship. Musicians who go on tour for months and actors who are on location for filming are many times stuck for months with little companionship. Our clients range from the superstar to the C-lister, single to married. What we provide are safe and certified men and women that can remain discreet and provide our clients with companionship, both sexually and non-sexually. Due to our discreet nature, we offer high salaries for our talent so that they don't seek to out our clients for this business. This would be a full-time position; and if our clients like you, would be a long lasting lucrative career. Before I go any further, I need to know if you are in. If so, you need to sign this contract which says that you won't disclose our business to anyone. Not friends or family, no one! If you do disclose the nature of our business to anyone, we will sue you for everything you have and anything you will ever have. The time to get in or out is now. The decision is yours." She slid over a contract and a pen and leaned back in her big leather desk chair. I mulled over the proposition at hand. This seemed to be a legitimate business, but how comfortable would I be with selling my body? It did sound like it was more than just sex, and the money sounded too good to pass up. I could get out of my awful sales job and maybe enjoy life a little. I picked up the pen a scribbled my signature onto the paper. I was fully committing. I was scared, but excited.

Eliza smiled as I passed over the contract. "I'm glad you signed. You are one of the best talents I have been able to bring in here and I know that you will have an incredible career here. Now to further explain how this process will work. We will take you across the hall for our interviewing and comparability process. This will be a way for us to get to know you so that we can pair you up with a celebrity that you would match well with. This will also allow us to add you to our database so that you can be selected by one of our compatable celebrities. Your work will last for as long as a celebrity is away from home, on tour or filming. You will live in their trailer or bus and be there to serve their needs. You may only leave the trailer or bus at specific times, when no one will be able to see you get out. With paparazzi around, we cannot afford to draw speculation that our clients are with someone, especially our married clients. Let's go across the hall and get this process started." Eliza got up from her seat and showed me across the hall. The room she led me into was small. It had a small table and big screen TV. One chair was in the room and on one wall was a large mirror, which appeared to be a one-way mirror.

"Please go inside and I will step out. We need you to remove your clothing so that we can begin our process." Eliza turned and shut the door. I removed my clothes, very nervous about what was going on. I walked over and sat in the chair and waited for something to happen.

"Joe." I heard coming from nowhere.

"Yes?" I said, looking around the room trying to figure out where the noise had come from.

"It is Eliza. I am behind the mirror. We will begin with some tests that will help us determine compatibility. We need you to take that heart rate monitor and place it on your finger please." I reached down and grabbed the heart rate monitor and placed it on my finger. Suddenly the large TV across from me turned on to a white screen.

"Joe, we are going to show you pictures. Based on both heart rate, erection and your own responses, we will use this to determine your attraction level to the following body types. Please give us a number value from 1 to 10 for each picture and explain what you like and dislike about each person."

The first image popped on the screen. A woman with dark shoulder lengthen hair whose face was blurred out. Slightly curvy with D cup breasts. Her pussy was shaved into a landing strip and her skin was lightly tanned.

"8- she is very attractive!" I said as I could feel my penis begin to stiffen on my bare leg.

"Joe, we need more than that. Tell us what you like and dislike about her, be specific."

"Umm, I like her hair. It is nice and thick. Wish it was a little longer though. Her breasts are a nice size. I like a woman who has something to grab. Her breasts are sagging just a little bit. I don't mind that but prefer a little perkier. She has nice skin, good completion. Good legs, they are thick but feminine. I prefer a clean shaved pubic area, but I appreciate that she has done some maintenance on that area. Is that better?" I asked.

"Yes, that is the type of stuff we need. On to the next girl" Eliza said.

The screen flashed to a new image of a thinner blonde. He hair was thinner but flowed down to the top of her chest. She had a shaved pussy and you could see her slit come up quite a ways as her pussy lips bulged out. She had a whiter complection to her skin and a noticeable thigh gap. Her breasts were on the smaller side, probably a B cup with quarter-sized pink nipples.

"6.5- I like the length of her hair but it is a little too thin for me. I do like blondes though. Her chest is a little smaller than I prefer but still enough there to have fun with. Her vagina is very sexy. I like that it is shaved and that I can see quite a bit of it with her thigh gap. I prefer a woman with a little more meat on her legs and she is a little paler than I prefer. I do like her flat stomach though. Seems like she is in good shape." My penis has softened some, as I was not overly attracted to the woman in the picture.

This process continued for an hour and I disectted my likes and dislikes of over 40 women shown on the screen. Finally the screen went black and Eliza walked into the room carrying a stool and a clipboard.

"Okay, Joe. Now I need to ask you some questions. This will be recorded for our clients to be able to see, but will also be for us to use in determining compatability."

"Should I put my clothes back on?" I asked.

"No we prefer that you remain unclothed so our clients can inspect your body. Also, you need to get used to being naked, some of our associates don't get to put on clothes for days at the request of our clients." I obliged and remained naked and sat awaiting the line of questions.

"Which do you prefer and why? Cuddling naked and watching a movie, having sex all-night or a candlelit bubble bath with a woman that leads to short sex?"

"Ummm, well they all have their bright spots. It depends on my mood. I would lead more to the bath and sex because it is more in the middle of those three. I normally don't have the energy to just have sex all night long. I like to do it well in a reasonable amount of time. My norm is 20-30 minutes. I enjoy whichever my partner wants most. I like to be able to leave a woman happy."

"A woman wants you to cum on her body, but wants you to decide where. Where do you shoot your cum?"

"I think facials are hot, but they can get really messy and dangerous if you get someone in the eye. My go to would be the back or breasts. Just depends on which position we are already in."

The questions continued on my sexual preference for about 30 minutes and ranged from my fantasies to my dislikes to my sexual history. The then sent me to another room where a doctor came in and inspected my body and took blood and urine samples. After which, I was taken to the "longue" and given a robe to sit on the couch and watch TV in. They said my results would be complete in a few hours and that I just needed to relax and wait for them to come back.

About two and a half hours passed and finally Eliza came walking into the room. "Sorry this took longer than normal, we had to wait on the lab to come back with your drug and disease tests. Good news is that you performed very well on all of our tests. I have this folder with your overall scores and compatabilities. I'll let you look this over." She handed me a folder and I opened it up and began to read:

Joe Williams
Age: 25
Height: 6 ft. 2 in.
Weight: 195 lb.
Body Type: Athletic
Hair Color: Brown
Eyes: Blue
Penis Length (erect): 7 inch
Pubic Hair: Shaved


Sexual Performance (Scale of 1-10)
Technique: 8
Energy: 9
Passion: 10
Pleasure: 8.5
Time: 7


Compatable Clients
1. Taylor Swift
2. Katy Perry
3. Jennifer Lawrence
4. Rachel McAdams
5. Selena Gomez
6. Amanda Seyfried
7. Kaley Cuoco
8. Emma Watson
9. Meghan Trainor
10. Ariana Grande


On the next pages were my interview answers, along with a number of pictures of my naked body.

"You are one of the best performers we have ever had on these tests." Eliza said, "From here we will send your portfolio to our clients and await a response on if they are interested and when they'd like to book you. Since you have done so well, we are going to sign you to a $750,000/year contract for the next two years. We normally don't go so high or so long with a new client, but we know that you will do well. You will also be eligible for tips from our clients. Our clients may ask in the future for you again if they were pleased, so performing well helps you build a good client base. We need you to quit your current job so you can be ready to leave at our call. I anticipate us knowing something by the end of the week."

I sat on the couch shocked. The money was more than I could have ever dreamed of making and it was going to be for having sex and hanging out with the hottest celebrities.

"Any questions?" Eliza asked.

"Nah, nope," I stumbled, "just now sinking in. I'm excited to start!"

"We are too!" Eliza smiled as she left the room.

I quit my job on Monday and began to make preparations for my new job. On Thursday, my cell phone rang and it was Eliza.

"Joe, we got our first client for you. We sent your info to Taylor Swift first and she called us a few minutes late and signed you for her new tour. Be ready to leave next week, we will send you all of he information you will need."

My first assignment and it was to one of my top celebrity crushes. I couldn't wait for my first day, but was incredibly nervous about what laid ahead of me.

tnhardon
tnhardon
392 Followers