The Agency Ch. 05 (Training Camp)

Story Info
Practice Makes Perfect!
5.2k words
4.68
30.8k
35

Part 5 of the 30 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tnhardon
tnhardon
393 Followers

When I returned to Los Angeles, I took the opportunity to rest. My tour with Taylor Swift had gone great but it had taken a lot out of me. I used the time off to also visit with some of my buddies, who I hadn't seen in three months.

They asked a lot of questions about what my new job was and why I spent so much time on the road. I couldn't tell them the actual nature of my new job, so I tried to tell the least descriptive lie I could and change the subject. It was good to be back home and spend time with friends, but I knew it would be short lived. The next day I was to report to "The Agency" and I was sure I would be given my next assignment.

I arrived promptly for my meeting with Eliza. I was still new to the company and was trying to make a good impression. The older receptionist, who I found out was named Gladdis, told me to go on back to Eliza's office. I walked back and opened the office door.

Eliza sat at her desk filling out paperwork of some sort. She looked up and smiled gesturing for me to sit down at the chair in front of her. She continued with her paperwork as I got seated and I tried to stay quiet as to not interrupt her train of thought.

It had been a while since I had seen Eliza and I had forgotten how pretty she actually was. My drunk night with her was a blur, and I couldn't remember much about it. She was a sexy lady though. Not in a slutty way, but more like the type of woman you would marry or take home to your parents. Today she wore a short green dress that showed off her nicely tanned arms and legs. The color played well with her brunette hair and made her green eyes pop. Her hair was thick and slightly curled, extending down her dress and resting lightly on top of her breasts. The dress was form fitting, but didn't show much skin. Her breasts were on the larger end, probably a C cup pushing toward a D. She didn't have much of a stomach but did have some nice curves. The dress accentuated her wide hips and nicely hugged her meaty ass. I could see why I went up to her that night more than three months ago, and I was now glad that I had the courage to approach someone that was so obviously out of my league.

Eliza put down her pen and closed the folder with the papers she had been writing on.

"Welcome back," she smiled, "how did you enjoy your first assignment?"

"It went really well, I thought. Taylor seemed to have a good time and I know that I did. I was a little worn out but the last few days have allowed me to recover."

"That's good! Taylor actually called us up personally and gave you a great review and said that she would like to hire you again in the future. That is what we want are return customers, so you did an excellent job."

I was relieved to hear this, even though I knew that Taylor had a good time. I was more worried about The Agency wanting to use me again and a positive review would only help my cause.

"Today you will get your new assignment, but first we have something else planned," Eliza continued, "Much like any other industry, professional training is vital for improving your craft. Professional athletes have training camp. Business people go to seminars. It is necessary to learn in order to get better and improve our product, which is you. Today, we are going to put you through our "Training Camp". We will be covering a long list of topics with a variety of professionals to help ensure that our clients are satisfied with our product. Here is a list of what we will be covering and a notebook for you to take notes in."

Eliza handed me a small notebook and piece of paper. I looked over the paper which listed off a variety of topics to be covered hroughout the day. I began to read the bulleted topics:

- Manners

- Hospitality

- Clothing Style

- Body Grooming and Hygine

- Bedroom Decorum

- Dirty Talk

- Sex Positions and Technique

"I will be helping you through the training today since I am your agent. We will have a variety of experts in all of these fields come in and help us get you better prepared for this job," Eliza said as she stood from her desk, "Let's go down the hall to our training center."

I stood and followed her out. We walked down to the end of the hallway and into a room that had "Training Center" plaqued onto the door. The room was quite large and was very open. Inside was a large bed that was in an area decorated like an actual bedroom. To the left, was a kitchen complete with dining table. In the front corner of the room was a large desk that faced a flat screen TV. A man was standing at a computer near the desk and looked up upon our entrance.

"Eliza, so good to see you!" the older man called across the room, "This must be Joe, I guess?"

"Yes, this is Joe," Eliza said as she walked us toward the desk, "He is our newest associate and has already completed his first assignment."

"Very good! Well, Joe, my name is Samuel Tankerton, but most people just call me Sam. It is nice to meet you," he said extending a hand.

"Nice to meet you, Sam," I shook his hand and took a seat at the desk next to Eliza.

Sam walked back to his computer and began to take us through a PowerPoint presentation on manners, which is about as boring as it sounds. Sam was very dry and had a somewhat monotone voice when he talked. I tried my best to pay attention and take notes, but most of what he had to say was obvious. The best piece of advice came in the conclusion of the presentation.

"You have to remember that our clientele is some of the highest class that you will ever meet. Many of our clients expect a certain level of class that you are expected to meet. This is not some girl that you pick up in a bar. These people eat at the nicest restaurants, live in the nicest houses and drive the nicest cars. They expect not only their sex with you to be the best, but the full experience of being with you to be the best."

I guess it had failed to register with me before; but it was true, I was going to be dealing with some very high class clientele in this job. I decided that I should probably try to learn some of these lessons, as they may prove more helpful in the future.

Sam segued his lesson on manners into a lesson on hospitality. This lesson offered more helpful tips then the previous lesson and I made sure to write down a few key points. Mainly the lesson detailed how to pick up on things that the client likes and how to go the extra mile to make things special during their experience.

The screen went black and Sam's presentation was complete. After he asked for any questions, which there were none, he packed up his laptop and left the room.

"Hopefully you gained something out of that," Eliza said as the door shut, "I know that Sam can be a bore to listen to, but his points are very key for some of our associates to learn. I promise that the rest of our professional teachers will be much better to deal with."

A tall frail woman entered the room struggling to pull a large rolling cart behind her. She was followed by three helpers who were also pulling large carts that were similar in appearance.

"Guten Morgen, my name is Heidi and I am the style and body image expert," said the frail woman through a thick German accent.

She began to open her large cases and I saw that inside were a variety of clothing. In one case was a large robotic looking arm. I was confused, but sat back as I watched her prepare.

"Studies have shown that women who are with men that dress well are more satisfied with their sex lives. Women, unlike men, are more turned on by someone who is sharp dressed rather than someone who looks good naked. So the goal is to look good, both clothed and unclothed. The Agency will be providing you with clothes for each of your assignments. These clothes will be tailored to the personal preferences of our clients. In order to properly fit you, we will be using this laser scanning arm to get your exact body measurements and build clothing that fits your body perfectly. Please undress so that we can get a proper reading on you."

I was impressed with the technology being used and was a little excited to have clothes specifically designed for my body. I had never had luck finding clothes that fit me well, due to the way my body was proportioned.

I removed my clothes and stood naked next to the cart with the robotic arm. Heidi began to scan my body and I could see a 3D model of myself appearing on the computer screen. It was a very neat process.

"The one thing that you will get to choose is your underwear. We want you to feel comfortable and sexy in your underwear," Heidi said as she walked to another cart, "Look through these and decide what type of underwear style and material you like."

I approached the cart and began to inspect the different types of underwear that were on the cart. They had every style imaginable: boxers, briefs, boxer briefs, thongs, G-strings, jock straps and many other styles and cuts. I knew that I was a boxer brief guy so I went ahead and told them that style and then moved on to look at the materials.

The materials they had were plentiful as well: cotton, silk, satin, spandex, polyester and even wool (ouch, itchy). They had a spandex/polyester blend that felt nice and was supposed to breathe better than any other material. I selected that material to go along with my cut.

"Excellent choice!" Heidi exclaimed, "We will take the scan of you and craft your underwear to better excentuate your genitals. These will be the most comfortable underwear you have ever worn, I guarantee it. You will receive around 30 pairs all in different shades and colors."

"I can speak from experience, they do great work," Eliza interjected, "My closet is filled will their custom made clothing and you won't believe the difference it makes to have the clothes crafted to you body. Underwear is especially nice because it is so tough to buy something off the shelf that fits the body just right."

I was actually excited about clothes for the first time in my life. It was a new level of pampered that I hadn't experienced.

Next came the body grooming and hygine. Heidi provided me with a large briefcase filled with different types of colognes, all of which had special chemicals and pheromones to heighten sexual arousal. It seemed like overkill, but I graciously accepted. Next they sat me down in a reclining chair and began to trim, pluck, shave and wax different hair on my body. When her assistants were done with my body hair, Heidi began to spray my body with some sort of aerosol spray. She explained that the spray would slow my body hair growth and would keep myself looking perfect.

My skin burned from the hair that had been yanked from my body; but as I looked down, I had to admit that I looked good.

Heidi gave me another briefcase that was full of special soaps, hair care products and mouthwashes. If I had to guess they were spending hundred of thousands of dollars to equip me for my jobs.

Heidi didn't say goodbye, but just ordered her assistants to pack up and pull her equipment out. I walked back over to Eliza and took a seat.

"Let me grab you a robe so you don't get cold," Eliza said as she got up and grabbed a robe from the closet. I had hardly realized I was still naked, but was appreciative to have something to cover up with.

"You'll be surprised at how much the things that Heidi does will help with your personal image. I can already tell the difference in your appearance with the few things she did today. Our clients will not be able to resist you. This last portion of the training is one of the most important you will go through though."

As Eliza finished her thought an older woman walked in the door. She appeared to be in her mid to late 50s and had blonde hair that had been obviously colored. She was an attractive woman for her age. Body still appeared to be in good shape. Her larger breasts peaked out of her low cut pink top. She had a wide ass that filled her khaki slacks. She was a woman who I imagined in her day would have been quite the looker, but was probably a little past her prime.

"Hello, my name is Jill Cunningham and I am a registered sexual therapist and sex expert. I have been studying both the psychological and physiological components of sex for the last 30 years. Over my time, I have been perfecting the act of sex and teaching those lessons to others like yourself."

Jill had a soothing sultry voice. It was the type of voice that both turned me on and made me sleepy at the same time. I was impressed with her credentials and was excited to see what she had to teach.

"I will be teaching you a variety of lessons that range from: dirty talk, kissing, undressing a woman and how to properly perform different sexual acts and positions. Eliza has been through my training a number of times, so I will be using her as an assistant for these lessons. First we will begin with undressing a woman. Let's go over to the bedroom and work on this exercise."

Finally something I could get excited about! I was going to get to fool around with Eliza again and this time I would be sober enough to remember every detail. We walked over toward the bed and stood in front of it facing each other waiting for Jill's direction.

"First lesson we will learn is to properly undress a woman. As you know, nothing can kill the mood more than when you are in a passionate moment, ready to ravage each other with sex and you are stuck fumbling around with your partners zipper or buttons. It is imperative that you are able to undress a woman seamlessly and efficiently. We will begin with this beautiful green dress that Eliza is wearing and then work our way to other clothing. If you all could kiss as if you were preparing for sex and then Joe try to disrobe Eliza."

Eliza smiled at me and moved in for the kiss. Her kiss was gentle but very intentional, she manipulated her lips and tongue against mine in a way I hadn't experienced before. It sent shivers through my body as I reached around, searching for the zipper at the back of her dress. I finally found the small clasp and pulled the zipper down. I began to slide the dress off her arms and let it fall down to the floor. It wasn't the most fluid I had undressed someone, but I didn't think it was too bad.

"Terrible!" Jill exclaimed (I guess I was wrong), "You have to know before you begin to undress her where the zipper is. Be observant and always know where zippers and buttons are located. It is understandable to fumble with a bra that you can't see beforehand, but there is absolutely no excuse to have trouble with anything else."

I looked back at Eliza and she stood in her underwear with her dress resting at her ankles. She was wearing all white underwear which contrasted her brown hair and tanned skin well. The bra was rather plain but cupped Eliza's breasts perfectly. It was obvious how much better Heidi's designs fit than any off the shelf underwear. The white panties she wore were lace and a bikini cut. No tan lines graces her rich toasted skin, which was extra sexy.

Eliza pulled up her dress and zipped it back up. Jill ordered us to try again and this time I removed her dress without issue.

"Better," Jill said as she watched on from a few feet away, "Now we will try a different outfit."

Eliza walked over to a closet and changed into a button up blouse and a skirt and I attempted to undress her again. This continued through a handful of different outfits, as Jill showed me tips on how to slide down a zipper the easiest or how to unbutton a set of buttons quickly. The tips helped and I gained speed and fluidity through every attempt.

"You learn quickly," Jill said offering her first compliment of the day, "let's see how well you keep that up. We will now move on to the underwear. You will run into a variety of different types of underwear but the most difficult thing to do is remove a bra quickly. We will try a variety of bra and underwear types and make sure that you can handle anything you may face."

I felt pretty confident about the bra. I had learned a trick from a friend years ago that popped the clasp of a bra in a snap. It had never failed me. Eliza and I began to kiss again and I reached behind her back and quickly detached the hooks and slid her bra from her shoulder and onto the ground. Jill was impressed with my technique and offered no additional tips on the subject. We continued to try this with a variety of bras and all with similar success.

I was enjoying this exercise because it allowed me to see Eliza naked. I vaguely recalled what she had looked like naked from our one-night stand. Being a little tipsy and in her dark apartment, I hadn't gotten the proper opportunity to enjoy her sexy body. You could tell that Eliza took great pride in her physique. Her butt was tight with a nice bubble to it and it was fairly wide due to her hippiness. Her stomach was flat and toned, which is rare to see on a woman with breasts as big as hers. Her breasts were magnificent. They hung tightly on her chest with minimal sagging, just enough to give them some character. The shape was nice and round and very symmetrical. Her nipples were brown and blended well with her tanned skin. Her legs were thick and toned and it was apparent that she exercised them regularly. Her pubic hair was trimmed very tight and was well shaped. I was not a huge fan of pubic hair, but it was styled well and looked very clean. Her slit was visible she stood and her inner lips snuck out from her outer lips. Her brown hair was so sexy as it laid on top and brushed against her breasts. Eliza smiled a lot and it was a good look for her as her perfect white teeth popped off her tanned face. My penis rose in my robe and I had to do everything in my power to prevent it from tenting out.

Jill transitioned us to the next lesson which was dirty talk. I had never been much of a dirty talker and had mainly let my body do the talking in the bedroom, so I knew it was an area I was weak in and could use some improvement.

"Women are much more audibly aroused than visually aroused. Dirty talk allows a woman to feel comfortable with her body and to allow her imagination to run free. We will begin with dirty talk about the body. Joe, what are some areas on Eliza's body that you find attractive and why?"

"Ummm, well I like her boobs. They are shaped perfectly and are a great size. Big enough to grab on to, but not so big that they get in the way."

"Okay, so a way that you could craft some dirty talk about Eliza's breasts would be, 'Eliza, I love those perfect round tan tits! I want to hold them in my hand as I fuck you from behind!' Something similar to that. You want to make sure to use her name when possible. Women love to hear you say their name. Women also want you to be attracted to their body and want to know that they look good. Many women are self conscious about their bodies and need you to reassure them before they open up. Make sure to be descriptive and try to paint a picture for them so that they can imagine."

All of her advice made sense, and I took note of it in my mind. We practiced a few other phrases and styles of dirty talk before we were ready to progress to the next lesson.

"Now let's work on some of the sexual performance things," Jill said as she walked closer to us, "I am going to rely on Eliza to help give feedback on our performance. I will also give input on the things that I see regarding technique. I want to state that sex is an art, not a science. Something that works on Eliza may not work on me, or vice versa, but this will provide you with some tips on how to better improve what you do. Let first begin with oral sex. Eliza if you could lay back on the bed and allow Joe to go down on you."

Finally, we got to the sex. My dick was dripping precum all inside my robe and I was excited to finally take it off and get ahold of Eliza's sexy body. I was pretty confident in my oral sex skills, as I had been told by many women that I was the best they had ever had in that area. I crouched down near the edge of the bed and adjusted Eliza's hips so that I was in good position to eat her out. I leaned in and began to kiss around her pussy. Her trimmed hair was suprisingly soft against my lips. I grabbed ahold of her inner pussy lips that had been sneaking out of her cunt since I had removed her panties and pressed them between my lips. I began to slowly work my tongue along her slit, working from her vaginal opening all the way up to her clit. She started off fairly dry but as my tongue began to work her clit my saliva was joined by the juices from her pussy. Eliza moaned and sighed as I worked my tounge around her hardened clit. I reached my hand up and began to play with her breast as I worked my mouth against her and she responded with louder moans of pleasure. She suddenly jolted her body and opened her mouth, as if to let out a scream, but nothing came out but a few gasps.

tnhardon
tnhardon
393 Followers
12