The Agency Ch. 05 (Training Camp)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tnhardon
tnhardon
393 Followers

"Wow, she reached orgasm," Jill commented, "that is a good sign. Eliza, how would you say Joe performed?"

"Oh man," Eliza said while trying to catch her breath, "that is one of the best I have experienced. I normally don't orgasm from oral, but that one snuck up on me."

Jill offered a few minor pointers on my technique, but said that all in all I had performed well.

"Orgasm control is key," Jill declared, "our clients are not paying outrageous amounts of money to have you cum in two seconds and fall limp. You need to learn how to control your orgasm so that you can last long enough to satisfy your client as much as they need. Be able to read the signs. Some women may only be looking to orgasm once, others may be looking for a session that lasts an hour or two."

She proceeded to offer me some techniques and tricks to keeping my orgasm in check that have been learned from other associates through the years. She said that we needed to attempt to have sex for an hour without having me cum. She wanted us to try a variety of positions, both traditional and ones she had developed over the years, and make sure that I could perform them at a high level.

Sex wasn't going to be an issue, but holding off my cum for an hour was. I was already rock hard and oozing precum all over my leg and the floor. Eliza's body had me so worked up that I felt I could almost cum without even being inside her. However, this was my job and I needed to prove that I could handle it.

We began in missionary position, which had surprisingly always been one of my weakest positions. As I entered Eliza, her pussy moistened my rigid dick. It took a few pumps before I was fully lubricated but I then began to speed my thrusts. Eliza's breasts bounced as my hips crashed against her. She had her arms around my neck and I began to kiss her on her mouth and neck. Her breathing began to quicken and I buried my face in her sweet smelling hair as I worked my hips faster. My long hard trusts had softened, but the pace had become more vigorous.

"Switch positions!" Jill ordered

I rolled over as Eliza got on top of me. She began to work her hips front to back with me inside her and bounced up and down every few seconds. I raised my hips up to allow her to ride me easier. Eliza was a piece of art to watch ride. Her golden brown skin was beginning to glisten with sweat as she worked her body. Her breasts swayed as she slid from front to back. I couldn't help but lean up and suck on her large brown nipples. They were teasing me as they swayed. Her ass pressed softly against my thighs. Eliza's moans put me in a trance. She lightly called out my name a few times and it was all I could do to keep from cumming.

Jill ordered us to switch positions again and again, we moved from doggie to 69 to standing and then on to some of the less traditional positions. Many times Jill had to manipulate our bodies to show how we were supposed to be positioned. Some positions offered a surprising amount of pleasure, while others were just uncomfortable.

Eliza and I continued to work and our bodies truly felt like one. I felt like we had chemistry and we could read what each other needed. Our bodies moved together in harmony. She would kiss my chest. I would grab her ass. Everything flowed as we provided pleasure to one another.

We moved back to a variation of doggie style and I finally couldn't contain it any longer. With her beautiful brown locks draped against her back and her thick ass slamming against my pelvis, I couldn't stop the orgasm any longer. A flood of pleasure shot down my spine as I shot my cum deep inside her. I moaned and groaned as each burst of cum shot out of me. I had been holding back a lot as the cum continued to flow. Finally, the pleasure began to subside and I pulled out of her soaking wet pussy and collapsed on the bed beside her.

Jill allowed us a moment to catch our breath and recover. "One hour and six minutes, not too bad Joe."

It felt like an eternity of pleasure, but I was relieved to have finally finished.

"How do you think he did, Eliza?" Jill asked.

"I said it when I recruited him and I'll say it again, he is one of the best. There are a few things he can improve on, but he is easily the best we've had enter the program and he will be scary good once he improves some more."

It was relieving to hear that I had done well. I aimed to please and had felt like I had performed to the best of my abilities. Jill offered a few notes on my technique.

"How many times did you cum, Eliza?" Jill asked.

"I honestly didn't count but it was at least 5 times. It has been four years since I have cummed that much," Eliza laughed.

Jill finished with some closing thoughts and then left the room. Eliza and I got off the bed and gathered our clothes and began to dress.

"You know it's just sex, right?" Eliza asked as she strapped her bra back on.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean all of this is just sex. You have to make sure that you pull your emotions out of this. It is tough but you have to learn to be passionate without growing feelings. It is the hardest part of this job."

It seemed weird, sex without feelings. I had my share of one-night stands, but even in those moments I still had feelings for those women.

"I get it," I lied as I zipped my pants up.

I had felt something when I was with Eliza. I couldnt imagine it was just acting, but maybe she was just that good. I didn't love Eliza or anything, but I did feel something when I was with her, much like I had felt something with Taylor on her tour.

Could I really go through this job and not grow some sort of feelings for the women I was with? It seemed difficult, but I was determined I'd try. Maybe it came with time, I thought.

Eliza and I were now dressed and we walked down the hall toward her office. We entered and sat ourselves on opposite sides of her desk.

"You have been in high demand while you were gone," Eliza said as she shuffled some papers around her desk, "We had four clients try to book you but couldn't because the schedule wouldn't work with Taylor's tour. They moved to a waiting list and will hopefully get a chance with you in the future. However, one lucky lady's schedule did work. Your next assignment will be Ms. Jennifer Lawrence. You will be headed to Jamaica where she is filming on location for the next month and a half. We have your flight scheduled for Friday morning, so you have a few days to rest before you take off. You will receive your information packet when you reach the airport."

Jennifer Lawrence. America's sweetheart. Freakin' Katniss! I was excited, as she had always been a girl I fantasized about. I went home and began to think about Jamaica and what possible waited in store for me.

tnhardon
tnhardon
393 Followers
12