The Agency Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'No way!' Joss shouted. 'I couldn't understand how your Mum tries to run my sex life? This is intolerable.'

'Remember, she is sending you three virgins. I will let you know when. You and Sophie are also included.' She said pointing her finger towards Sophie.

The day passed and they had a great time pleasuring one another. We did it in the barn and on the straw. That was the moment when we were nearly caught by pop. Our parents liked Lisa and were always happy when she came around. They also asked about Klaus. Pop even offered to drive her back home, but her mother was already on the way. I slipped upstairs just after Lisa excused herself to go to the toilet. I was just in time to pick her up as soon as she walked out. We dived into Sophie's room, which was the closest. Then I laid her on the bed, lifted her skirt and plunged my nose into her still wet pussy. It just smelled nice, especially after she peed! I sucked her like crazy and too soon as she started to moan. I gave her a very hard quick fuck which she definitely loved and enjoyed. I lost count of how many times she came. She cried and shouted and I was sure that everyone down there in the sitting room knew what was going on up here.

That evening, just after dinner, Sophie and I, retired upstairs while Mum and Dad stayed watching one of their favourite programs. We both ended in my room' There we just talked about the three new girls and how lucky I was to be the one who was chosen to deflower them. Sophie was pleased to see me enjoying myself, but was also jealous that both she and Lisa are going to have too much competition.

Thursday afternoon arrived too quickly. Two cars arrived following one another. In the front one there were Klaus and Lisa accompanied by their parents. They were followed by another Mercedes which was driven by Sylvie's parents. Dad and Mum were waiting ready to welcome them. Both mothers emerged from their cars while they were being welcomed by my mother. The children followed, and I was all eyes scanning the beauty of the three new comers. Sylvie was incredible. My dick, remembering that she was going to be my first victim was already up to full mast.

But, what about the blond sisters! Yes, they were a pair of beautiful identical twins. I could not believe my luck. Things are happened too quickly and could not believe that shortly after the deflowering of my sister I was going to be so privileged.

Three virgins were waiting in line to be deflowered, wow; this was incredible, unbelievable; and within the next few hours. It was just another mindboggling fantasy came true; a fantasy which I haven't even dared to visualize through my dirty, dirty sexy brain. But it was happening. They were here, anxiously waiting to expose their most intimate parts of their body. They will accept for the first time the male counterpart to pleasure them and ascend them into the ultimate heights of the pleasures of the flesh.

'Joss, please.' I turned and came face to face with Sylvie's mother. I was shocked. Sure if she knew what fantasies were going through my brain she would pull her daughter and fly away? 'Can I have a word with you, please?'

'Sure... madam.' I murmured nearly whispering, trying not to show my discomfort, while I looked away, but to my dismay, I came face to face with her daughter. Her face was all red; then I looked back. Her mother closed on me, like you know, so close that her strong smelling perfumes was nearly intoxicating me. I was lost. There was a certain amount of distress. My steel hard dick tenting up inside my pants became very embarrassing especially when I noticed Klaus mother's eyes completely focussed on the area between my legs.

With her lips close to my ears she whispered, 'Joss, she's all yours, she very scarred, not from the discomfort of the initial penetration, but from the horror that she may not be satisfied, sated, fulfilled and maybe, then frustrated... pleasure and lust; desire, thirst and appetite. These, are her expectations; which seems to be too high... Ok.'

I just nodded. I was lost; I had no words; then she continued. 'I promised her, that you will prepare her well. Let nobody touch her until she is ready.'

'Thanks..., madam,' I murmured slowly... continuing, 'for your confidence..., entrusting your daughter's virginity to me.' I did not know where such words came from but she walked away to where the other parents were.

I walked towards our new guests, starting with the twins. I put my hands around the first one, gave her two kisses on her cheeks and introduced myself. 'Joss at your service, my dear...'

'Vera, short for Veronique.'

I pulled my face back enough to visualize the beauty of her face, her blue eyes and the smoothness of her skin. She was beautiful, no make up, just natural. 'You're very beautiful my dear. Are you ready?' I whispered in her ear.

'More than ready Joss, my panties had been sucking liquids since I put them on this morning.'

'So a few more hours, can make you more desirable.' Joss answered.

'Do you think I have to wait... longer?' Vera asked.

'Well, I always leave the best for later. It should taste much better.' Joss answered.

'You think so?' Vera asked.

'Be patient my dear, and you enjoy the rewards?' I immediately moved towards Sylvie who was not far away, but further enough than the other twin. 'Hello Sylvie, how are you?'

'I'm embarrassed..., lost..., excited.' Sylvie answered.

'About what... my dear?' I jumped in.

'An unexpected situation of which; I knew nothing until a few hours ago. Sort of... like being ordered, manoeuvred, pressed... getting involved into something I didn't know if I'm ready for; at least not without being forewarned.'

'Are you not ready, then?' I asked.

'Not exactly, don't think wrong of me. I wanted to do it, in a more way than mum thought, but I had no time to think, you know.' Sylvie explained.

'I see, I see..., do you like to have some more time? I mean we are here for ten days.' Joss asked.

'Now I suddenly became very excited and don't like to wait. Mum promised me a great time. I'm all for it now. I could not wait. I want to enjoy my first time and what is all about loosing my virginity. I just hope that I enjoy it as much as when I masturbate either when I'm in bed night or when I have some company. At least I managed to save my virginity.' Sylvie explained.

'I promise you something that I am sure you will always remember your first time. How about your twin sister, do you think she's ready?' Joss asked.

'Don't worry Joss she also too hot. She always loved sucking my pussy, nearly on daily basis. Wowww... that was always fantastic. I could not wait to loose my cherry. What a moment that would be. What about a double penetration Joss?'

'Sometimes I hope you don't disappoint.'

'I don't think I should. Well, what about in a couple of hours' time?'

All the parents had left on their way to their great time of food, drink and of course the delights and relish of the pleasures of the flesh. At last we were left alone; a feast for Klaus and me to enjoy the carnal delights, lust and pleasures of the flesh. The pleasuring and sharing of these five beauties we have here, their most intimate and glorious caves of pleasure, three of them never known yet to what delightful pleasures, ecstasy, harmony was waiting for them and to which jubilation, excitement and the thrill to being elated to the seventh heaven.

'That will be fine with me.' I took her in my arms and gave her a great kiss on her lips which sure she enjoyed. I felt her pressing her pelvis against my hard cock still deep inside my trousers, and then she shook her crotch area, from left to right and right to left to make it obvious that she wanted to get the first feeling of what was available in the confines...

'Thanks Sylvie, you feel great.'

'Even your dick, seems; to be more than ready!' I passed to her a very nice seductive smile, after which we kissed again.

'See you later sweetie,' and I walked off trying to find out where Sophie was. Wow she was walking away, sure to the barn, towing Klaus behind her.

End of part 1.

12