The Agency Ch. 08 (Kerry Washington)

Story Info
Houston, We Have a Problem.
3.1k words
4.36
18.8k
27

Part 8 of the 30 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tnhardon
tnhardon
393 Followers

My plane touched down in Houston just after sunset. I was tired from the travel and all of the work I had done in Jamaica, but just needed to make it through the next few days before I got some much deserved time off.

When I exited the terminal, my driver was the only one waiting outside. He was a foreigner, possibly Indian, who didn't say more than three words to me. Somehow, it seemed hotter and more humid at night in Texas than it did during the day in Jamaica. The customary envelope lay on the seat of the car. The contents of the envelope consisted solely of a letter from Eliza.

Joe,

Thank you so much for filling in on this assignment on such short notice. We try to provide our clients with the best customer service possible, so not sending one of our associates was not an option. The good news is that Jake, the man you are filling in for, is getting better faster than expected. We anticipate that Jake will arrive tomorrow evening to take over.

Your assignment will be with Kerry Washington. Kerry is in Houston shooting a movie and will be here for the next month or so. Jake is the only one of our associates who has ever worked with Kerry, due to compatibility. It was with much frustration that Kerry agreed to have you come in his place until he recuperated. You will likely not receive the warmest reception, but we hope that you can satisfy her needs until Jake can arrive.

Below is some information on the client:

Age: 39

Height: 5'4"

Hair Color: Black

Skin Color: Black

Measurements: 34-24-35

Bra Size: 34B

Sexual Experience: Veteran

Favorite Position: Suspended Congress

Personality: Bitchy

Notes: Prefers well-endowed men

This is not the best situation for anyone involved. From a compatibility standpoint, we would never pair the two of you together, but she insisted we send someone and your schedule was the only one that worked.

You will be staying in Kerry's hotel suite, but should not need a cover story for just this one night. Take the service elevator to room 1429 and Kerry will let you in.

Thank you again for the help,

Eliza

It sounded like I was heading into a hostile situation. I had seen Kerry on TV before, but she hadn't necessarily been someone I was attracted to. It also sounded like she was not going to be a huge fan of mine.

A number of things in the letter concerned me. The first was that Eliza came out and said that we were not compatible. I was not entirely sure why we were not compatible, but it didn't bode well for the evening ahead. Secondly, was the age difference. I had never been with someone who was that much older than me. The largest age gap that I had been with was maybe 10 years. Would Kerry think that I was too young for her? Thirdly, was the last note on her profile about well-endowed men. Granted, I was not lacking in that department, but I was not blessed with an elephant trunk either. Would I be too small to satisfy her? That would be a first, but was not outside the realm of possibility.

The car pulled up to the back of a fancy hotel in downtown. The outside of the building was lined with beautiful landscaping, which actually took away from the nice architecture of the building. The back door was open and I pulled a small rolling suitcase inside. The dimly lit hallway made it obvious that this was a service entrance, and not a place many customers hung out. I found an elevator halfway down the hallway and headed up to the 14th floor.

When the elevator door opened, the hallway décor had transitioned from dim and grimy, to bright and flashy. Gold was the overarching color that was used. I made my way down the hallway counting up the room number until I arrived at the end of the hall and stood face to face with a door labeled "1429". I gave the door two quick taps with my fist and waited for the door top open.

A voice could be heard from inside growing louder with each second until the door came open. Kerry was on her cell phone and motioned me inside with no greeting. Her suite was very modernly decorated, which was surprising considering the "old money" looking use of gold in the hallway. White, black and stainless steel popped off every inch of the suite. A large window spanned the length of the living room and looked out onto downtown. I walked up to the window and took in the impressive view while Kerry continued to talk on her phone.

"Joe," I heard from the other side of the room.

Kerry had finally gotten off the phone and was now staring at me with her arms crossed.

"Yes?" I responded, wondering if there was more to her statement, or if she just wanted to check and make sure that was my name.

"I just got off the phone with Eliza and she said that Jake will be arriving tomorrow afternoon. We will have to make the best of tonight, but once Jake arrives you are free to leave. I'll show you to your room."

Kerry paced across the living room, arms still folded, down a large hallway that was lined with doors. We stopped at the first door on the right and she opened it.

"Here is your room. My room is at the end of the hallway and your bathroom is the next door down on the left. I'll give you fifteen minutes to get ready. Come down to my room when you are ready to go."

By the time I processed everything that was said, Kerry had already gone into her bedroom. I quickly tried to ready myself for sex, which was difficult considering I had been travelling all day. I changed into a new pair of boxer briefs and tried to freshen myself up in the bathroom. Ten minutes had elapsed by the time I felt prepared, or at least relatively prepared.

I knocked on Kerry's bedroom door and heard a muffled, "Come in!"

I opened the door and entered the large bedroom. The room seemed unnecessarily large, as the king sized bed looked like a twin in such a big room. The room was decorated modernly like the rest of the suite had been. Kerry sat on the bed wearing a black satin nightgown, which had quite a bit of support in the top. The black looked good against her brown skin. Her breasts seemed larger than I had expected, but that was likely due to the push up of the nightgown.

I made my way to the bed and sat on the edge beside her. Looking at her, I was surprised that I was attracted to her as much as I was. She had a good looking body for someone who was nearly 40. We kissed as we sat close together on the edge of the bed. I rubbed her leg with my hand and slowly made my way up into her nightgown. My hand rubbed her upper thigh and I could feel the top of my hand graze against some trimmed hair. She wasn't wearing any panties, which would make access easier. I pulled away from our kiss and stood her up off the bed. She pulled down my underwear revealing my hardened member.

I lifted her nightgown over her head to reveal her naked body. Kerry's rich brown skin stood in front of me as her small breasts budded outward. She had relatively small dark colored nipples, but everything seemed proportionate on her small frame. Her real asset lied in her ass. Her cocoa butt rolled heavily off her back. Her ass was full, and when I grasped onto it to lift her up, my hand couldn't handle one whole cheek.

We resumed her kiss as I picked her up and slid my cock inside her. She was light, which made holding her very easy as we had sex. As I lifted her up and down my shaft, letting gravity help plunge my cock deep inside her, her reaction stayed relatively subdued. I was enjoying the grasp of her wonderful ass in my hands. Her warm pussy felt so good around my cock.

We had been at it for a few minutes when she pulled away from our kiss.

"Stop," she said as she leaned back in my arms.

I stopped and lifted her off my dick, which was covered in her sticky juices. I set her back down on the ground, wondering why she had told me to stop. At first, I had assumed it was to change positions, but based on her body language it did not appear that was the case. She picked up her nightgown and pulled it over her head, adjusting it so that it fit perfectly on her body.

Kerry finally broke the awkward silence, "Listen, Joe, I'm sure you are a nice guy so I'm going to keep it real with you. I tried this mainly because Eliza said that you were this great lover and that you would hold me over until Jake arrived. What we just did felt nice, but I know that it is not going to make me climax. I am used to a much bigger dick and I don't think that this is going to work out. I'm going to just hold out until Jake shows up tomorrow. I appreciate you coming and trying, but it just isn't going to work out. You can go back to your room and wait for Jake to come swap out with you."

I stood in front of the bed, naked and confused. Kerry picked up a book from the nightstand and began to read. I tried to shake off my confusion and I grabbed my underwear from the floor and quickly left the room.

I arrived at my bedroom and sat on the bed, trying to understand what had just happened. She had rejected me during the middle of sex. Never in my ten years of sex, had someone rejected me like that. I hadn't always been amazing in bed, but even at my worst I had been able to adequately satisfy my partner.

My sex skills had been honed as I went through college. 4 years, had provided me a wide variety of women to try to please, and had allowed me to experiment to try to figure out what women enjoyed and what they didn't. One girl in particular, Candace, had been key in developing my sexual expertise. Candace was a girl I had become good friends with a couple of weeks into our freshman year. Candace's personality meshed with mine perfectly. We always had something that we could laugh at or talk about and we shared everything.

Around my junior year, Candace and I began to discuss boyfriends and girlfriends and things that went along with that. We had been drinking at my dorm and it wasn't long until the topic of sex came up. Candace was a beautiful girl. She had cute face, long brown hair, full breasts, perky butt and a fit frame. Yet, I had never looked at her sexually, more as just a friend. She began to talk about things that she enjoyed in bed and her pet peeves. It was weird to talk about sex with her, mainly because it made me look at her in a different manner. It was like all of a sudden I had noticed her sexiness.

We ended up sleeping together that night, and it was one of the hottest nights of my life. For hours, we went at each other, experiencing orgasm after orgasm. The next morning, we awoke and realized that our relationship had changed. We couldn't just stay friends after the type of sex we just had, but we also weren't ready to start a relationship together.

For a while, we tried to be friends with benefits, and it actually worked out for a few months. It was in those months that I really developed sexually. Our level of communication was so high, that we could coach each other on what we enjoyed and how we could do better in the bedroom. It was the perfect system, with what seemed to be the perfect girl.

Candace met her future husband later that year. As soon as he asked her out, she cut our friends with benefits off. We tried to remain friends, but it was no longer feasible. I had grown to truly love Candace, but she had not returned the sentiment.


Candace was a lot of the reason why I had never gotten back into a serious relationship. I dated on and off since college, but nothing ever lasted more than a few months. I owed most of my sexual expertise to Candace, which helped secure this job. Ironically, if she had returned the feelings that I had for her, I never would have ended up with this job in the first place.

I sat with my head buried in my hands as I sat naked on my bed. I guess over time I had become arrogant enough to believe that this would never happen. The feelings of embarrassment that were running through my head could not be stopped. I lay in bed and tried to sleep, but sleep alluded me. All of the confidence I had carried with me into this job had been stripped away in a single encounter.

It had to have been 4 or 5 o'clock when I finally fell asleep. When I awoke it was already 1:00 pm. I put on some clothes and walked out of my bedroom, relieved to find that Kerry had left for the day. As I was finishing my brunch, I heard the door to the suite open and shut. Walking into the living room was a tall, well-built, light skinned black man.

"Oh, you must be Joe, right? I'm Jake and I really appreciate you covering for me last night."

I stood and shook the man's hand and we made our way back to the guest bedroom. We began to converse as I packed my belongings and he unpacked his.

"How'd everything go last night?" Jake asked.

"Ehh, not great," I lightly chuckled to mask my embarrassment.

"Ahh, well don't let that get you down. Kerry told me that I am one of only two men that have been able to satisfy her. She just has issues sexually and her personality makes it difficult for her to overcome those."

Jake began to change his clothes as I zipped up my suitcase.

"It was just tough," I said, "I have never really had any issues like that before. I thought things were going well, but she said that it just wasn't going to work out."

It was around this point that Jake changed out of his boxers and I immediately realized why Kerry had issues with me the night before. Out of his boxers flopped out one of the largest cocks I had ever seen. His flaccid dick hung longer and thicker than mine did erect. It was this reason that I referred to him in my head as Jake the Snake. I was thoroughly impressed, and began to feel better about what had transpired the night before. There was no way I would be able to provide someone a cock that big, but that wasn't my fault.

This was the first opportunity I had gotten the chance to meet another associate of The Agency. I found out that Jake had been with the agency for two years and had gotten involved with the company the same way I had.

"So are you one of Eliza's associates?" I asked.

"No, I work for Claire, but I have met Eliza before and she seems like a nice gal. It has to be tough for her to be out of the field now, though."

"Out of the field?"

"Oh yeah, did you not know that she used to be a field associate just like us?" Jake asked surprised, "She used to be the company's highest grossing associate. She had a lot of big jobs, but her biggest was that she was the go to gal for George Clooney. They had quite the relationship, being together on his movie sets for 7 or 8 years. Evidently, when he met Amal, his new wife, he quit employing Eliza. She had grown pretty attached to him, which is easy to understand considering how long they were together. The big bosses found out she wasn't taking it well and pulled her out of the field and into an agent role."

"I had never heard about that," I said as I tried to process his story.

"This work is difficult man. When you get a client that you spend a lot of time with, it is easy to grow an attachment to them. Kerry and I have a great relationship, but I have to constantly remind myself that this is just a job and not build too much of an emotional connection. It is an exercise in futility, though. You are bound to build connections at some point. Our bosses don't care as long as it doesn't affect your work or compromise the secrecy of The Agency."

This conversation made me feel better about the job. After my training day, Eliza had made a point of saying that this job was just sex and that we weren't supposed to develop feelings. It now made sense that she was trying to prevent me from making the same mistake she did. However, I knew that I couldn't do this job without developing any emotional feelings. In my first mission, I had developed a great relationship with Taylor Swift, which I knew couldn't have been avoided.

Jake and I talked for a few more minutes before I finally told him I needed to head to the airport. I gave him my phone number in case he ever needed to reach me, or just wanted to hang out if we were off at the same time. Jake seemed like a nice guy, and it was very important for me to get to talk with someone that was in this same crazy situation.

On the car ride back to the airport, I just stared out the window and tried to process everything that Jake and I had discussed. Eliza finally made sense. This job finally made sense. Jake had provided a level of clarity to everything that had been bogging my mind for the last 5 months. Surprisingly, this had been one of the best days in my job, and I didn't even have sex with anyone. Instead, I was provided with clarity that had been wrecking my mind. I felt like I could now move forward with confidence.

tnhardon
tnhardon
393 Followers