The Agency Ch. 16 (A. Winter Pt. 01)

Story Info
I walk into a situation I never expected.
5.5k words
4.64
37.1k
45

Part 16 of the 30 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tnhardon
tnhardon
393 Followers

Three months away from home had actually done some good. The reporters that had camped out my apartment building after the Taylor Swift sighting were long gone. I was once again comfortable in my own home.

It is amazing how much junk mail you have to sort through after three months away from home. I spent a few hours my first day home sorting through the hundreds of envelopes, of which only a dozen or so actually mattered. I was becoming used to this tradition when I returned home, much like I had grown accustomed to the rest of my job. I had essentially started a new life and I was happy.

I received a phone call from Eliza on my second day home. It was the first time we had spoken since our argument at her office about Taylor's visit. It was obvious in the tone of her voice that she was still a little mad, as she rightfully should have been, but she remained cordial.

"I know you just returned home," Eliza said after we had finished exchanging pleasantries, "but we are going to need you on the road again in a little more than a week. We had originally scheduled you to be on Taylor Swift's tour, but she cancelled because her mother decided to join her on the tour bus this time around. Given the recent events, it may be for the best to skip a tour with her anyway."

I was disappointed to hear that Taylor had cancelled. She had informed me on her visit that her next tour would be in four months, so I had assumed that my three month assignment with Kaley would be leading me into Taylor's tour. It was disappointing, but I was pleased to hear that we were only skipping this tour and that they had plans of letting me be with Taylor again.

Eliza continued, "We had to adjust our schedules a bit here at the office, but we found a good fit for your next assignment. You will be flying to New York City next Tuesday. As always you will find further instructions when you arrive."

It was going to be a short turn around, but I had gotten used to the fatigue this job provided and found ways to recover faster. I would have preferred more than a week off, but I felt up for the challenge.

I was back in New York City again, for the third time in my short time with The Agency. I guess after Los Angeles it is one of the more popular places for celebrities to go.

The New York airports were some of the worst I had ever encountered, and I was thankful when I found my driver and was able to escape the hectic terminal. As the driver tried to maneuver his way out of the airport traffic, I opened up my envelope to learn more about my assignment.

Joe,

I appreciate your willingness to go back into the field on such short notice. Fortunately, this will only be a 20-day assignment, so you will be home before you know it.

Your new assignment is someone who just recently came to our company as a client, Ariel Winter. We wanted to pair you with Ariel when she first came to us, because I think that you have the delicateness to handle this sweet young girl. Ariel was directed to us by her new agent, who has brought us a number of other celebrities over the years.

Some information about our client:

Age- 18

Height- 5'1"

Hair Color-Black

Eye Color- Brown

Measurements- 36-28-34

Bra Size- 34D (recently reduced from F cup)

Sexual Experience- Mild to Limited

In our meeting with Ariel, she seemed very shy about the idea of doing this. Please be mindful of the fact that she is still getting used to the idea and that she may not be as aggressive as some of our other clients have been.

You will be staying in Ariel's hotel room (Room 2910) for the entirety of your stay. No cover story is being given due to the short length of the assignment and other logistics.

Good Luck,

Eliza

It definitely sounded like this assignment would be different than my past ones. In every other assignment, the client was fully committed and ready to have lots of sex. It sounded like Ariel was going to be a little less aggressive in initiating sex, so I may have to try initiating instead.

We finally worked our way through the rush hour traffic and arrived at the hotel. When I entered the lobby, I was nearly blinded by the gold and crystal that adorned the lobby. I slipped past a long line of people who were waiting to check-in and made my way to the elevator.

The lobby had been quite loud, but when the elevator door shut it was nearly silent. The only noise came from some faint jazz music that was being pumped through a small speaker, and the occasional dinging as we passed each floor.

The 29th floor had fewer doors then I had expected given the large footprint of the building. I assumed that the rooms must be pretty large. It took no time to find room 2910, and I knocked on the door awaiting an answer. I stood waiting for nearly a minute, but no one came to the door. I tried knocking again, and no sooner than I had pulled my fist away from the door, it opened. A short black haired girl poked her head out the door.

"Hi, Ariel?" I asked as she seemed unsure of my presence at the door, "I'm Joe Williams. I think you were expecting me."

"Yes, come on in," she whispered as she opened the door further to allow me inside, almost as if she was sneaking me in.

We walked down a dark hallway and into the living room of the hotel suite. The suite itself was not too fancy, but had a nice homey feel to it. Ariel walked over to a chair and sat down, gesturing for me to take a seat at the couch across the way.

I left my bag at the edge of the hall and took a seat on the brown leather couch. I looked over and smiled at Ariel, who nervously smiled back at me. It appeared she was a little uncomfortable, but I couldn't quite understand why.

She was a cute girl, even without being dolled up in makeup. Ariel was wearing lounge wear as she just had on a t-shirt and shorts. Her long black hair flowed down to her t-shirt and rested on her large breasts. Ariel had some of the largest breasts I had seen on a girl her size, which surprised me given her file said she had already had them reduced. Her large breasts were sexy, but I was actually more turned on by her cute face.

We sat in awkward silence momentarily, before I finally piped up, "I'm very excited to be here. I have heard really good things about you and I hope that the next three weeks will be fun for us!"

Ariel bit her lip and looked down toward her lap. When she looked back up her eyes were watering.

"Joe, I need to be honest with you," Ariel said with a quiver in her voice, "I really thought that I could do this, but I don't think that I can. My new manager came to me when I got this movie and she asked if I had ever used The Agency. I had never heard of it before.

"She began to explain to me that you all provide sexual liaisons for celebrities when they are away filming. She told me that all of her clients used the company when they were away. I got really nervous because she is such a great agent and she kept trying to suggest that I needed to use you all.

"I went to meet with one of your agents and she asked me all of these questions about my sexual history. Honestly, I have no sexual history. When I started by saying that I had fooled around with a boyfriend by kissing and touching, my manager snapped that they were only interested in hearing about the actual sex I had.

"The problem is I've never had sex. I haven't even really been close to having sex. So I made up some stuff, so that it would sound like I had slept with a guy before. It didn't really hit me until today that they would actually send someone and I have been up super nervous all day long. I am so sorry, but I really can't do this."

Ariel buried her face in her hands and began to cry. I sat on the couch shocked. This was definitely not what I had expected, but I knew that I needed to say something to try and comfort this poor girl who sat crying across from me.

I stood up and walked over to the chair and gave her a hug, "Hey, its okay. I'm not mad. I definitely wasn't expecting this but I'm not mad. You don't have to do anything that you are not comfortable with."

Ariel looked up at me, eyes wet and red from her tears. She sniffled and said, "I just didn't want my manager to think that I was some lame kid. She seemed so adamant that this was a good idea that I couldn't say no. Being a virgin in Hollywood is not a cool thing. I just didn't want anyone to think less of me."

I felt for this poor girl. She had obviously been pressured into doing this, and I could understand how having someone you don't know walk into your hotel expecting sex when you are a virgin would be upsetting. I thought it might be best if I left.

"Ariel, you don't have to do anything you don't want to do. I can leave right now and fly back home, if you really aren't comfortable with this."

"No, that is part of the problem. Sara is going to be around here and I'm afraid of what she will think if I send you home. I don't know what to do."

Ariel began to cry again and I began to feel more uncomfortable. This was obviously an upsetting situation for Ariel and I needed to find a solution.

"How about this," I said rubbing Ariel's back with my hand to try and comfort her, "I will stay here for my full time, but we just won't have sex. That way, I will still be here so you can save face with your manager, and you won't be put into a situation you aren't comfortable with."

"You would do that?" Ariel said looking up surprised.

"Of course! My job isn't just to have sex. My job is to make sure I keep my client happy in whatever way I possibly can. If staying here and pretending will help you out, then that is what I will do."

Ariel nodded in approval and then went to the bathroom to pull herself together. I was frustrated at the situation, but knew it was what was best for this young lady. I never expect that I would be working for a virgin when I started this job.

I offered to sleep on the couch, which Ariel was happy to hear. The first few days were painfully awkward. I tried to start a number of conversations with Ariel as we sat around the hotel room, but she would politely, but shortly answer before going back to whatever she was doing. She was not comfortable with the situation, but she knew that she needed to stick it out to save face with her manager.

Her manager, Sara, showed up to the hotel at least twice a day. She would show up when Ariel would leave for filming, return from filming and occasionally just pop in at random points to see how things were going.

At one point when Ariel was finishing up her makeup in the bedroom, Sara pulled me aside and began to ask how things were going.

"So, Joe, how has the week been going? Does Ariel seem to be enjoying your services?" Sara asked with a cheeky smile.

"Oh, yeah, things are going great! Ariel really knows her way around the bedroom and is such a sweet girl. It has been a pleasure to work for her."

It was the only time during my stay in which Sara directly asked about our sex, but she jokingly hinted around at it often. She would leave by saying, "I'll leave you two alone. I'm sure you are ready to have some fun on your own." These comments obviously made Ariel uncomfortable. Ariel tried to avoid conversation with me the first few days, as we spent a lot of time watching TV. Fortunately, the awkwardness was limited by Ariel's long work schedule.

We were four full days in when I had enough of the awkward encounters. I still had another two weeks left with Ariel, and there was no need for it to be as awkward as it had been.

Ariel and I were watching TV, when I grabbed the remote and muted a commercial that was running.

"Ariel, we need to talk."

"Okay," Ariel said with a nervous look on her face.

"I know that this situation is awkward, but we are making it far more awkward than it needs to be. I have only been doing this job for a year or so, but every single person I have worked with I've become friends with. I know that you don't want to have sex with me, which is fine, but can we at least try to become friends. If we are going to spend the next two weeks together, I would like to actually enjoy my time with you."

Ariel nodded and said, "How do we start?"

I turned off the TV and began to ask Ariel about her life. I learned about her family and her pets. I learned her favorite foods and movies. After I had asked her a multitude of questions, she began to ask me questions as well. I explained how I got into The Agency and told her all about my past. As our conversation continued, she began to open up. It was almost as if our conversation had made her see me as someone more than just a sex worker.

We talked for hours as we bounced from one subject to another. The next thing we knew, it was 3:00 AM and we both adjourned to bed, as Ariel was afraid of being too tired the next day.

As she walked to her bedroom she turned back and said, "Joe, you were right. I hope that we do become friends and I appreciate you being so understanding through all of this."

The next two days, I began to enjoy my time together Ariel when she returned from filming. We spent more and more time together, as we began to enjoy each other's company. Ariel was a very sweet and interesting girl.

Finally one night as we talked on the couch I finally got the courage to ask a question that I had wanted to ask since day one.

"Why are you still a virgin?" I bluntly asked, not knowing a better way to phrase the question.

Ariel blushed but didn't shy away from the question, which showed just how far our relationship had come.

"I haven't really dated too many guys. I have been busy being an actress ever since I was little and have just never really had the time. The few guys that I have dated, I had been a little self-conscious around. Up until a year ago, I had even bigger breasts than I have now. I got a reduction because I felt like people looked at me and sexualized me based on my large breasts. It always concerned me when I was dating, because I felt like guys may just be interested in me because I had big boobs.

"Granted, I still have big boobs, but it makes me feel a little more normal that they are smaller. I had always tried to shy away from the physical intimacy that came with dating, because I didn't feel comfortable in my own skin.

"I don't want you to think that I am an angel. I have fooled around with one of my ex-boyfriends. I gave him a handjob a couple of times, and even let him rub me from outside my underwear. I know that it isn't much, but it was the most I ever felt comfortable doing. I hope that sometime soon I will feel more open to allowing a guy to go even further, but I just need to feel better about myself."

It was good to hear Ariel open up about such a sensitive topic. I understood where she was coming from, and it made sense as to why she hadn't explored her sexuality.

"Well, coming from someone who has sex for a living," I said, "I think that it is completely understandable. But, I think you should be aware that you are a lovely young woman. Over the last couple of days I have seen a side of you that some guy will be very lucky to see some day. You are also very pretty, and that is regardless what size your breasts are. You should feel beautiful in your own skin, and I hope that someday you truly feel comfortable in it."

We were about to start our final week together, and the time had flown by in comparison to the first few days. When I had done a Google search of Ariel during my first few days with her, I had learned that her birthday would fall just after our time together ended. I decided that it would be a fun idea to throw her a small early birthday party.

Ariel had kept mentioning a Mexican restaurant in town called "El Paso", which she had eaten at with her parents when she was a kid and had loved. I ordered some food from there to be delivered to the room and picked out a birthday cake from a local bakery. A florist shop in the lobby of the hotel had balloons, so I picked up a few from there.

My final item on my checklist was getting a gift. I went down the road and found a jewelry store and began to search through the necklaces they had. Going into the store, I already knew what I was looking for, a big heart-shaped necklace. It took only a few moments to find the perfect one.

It was almost six when Ariel arrived back at the hotel. She walked down the hallway and into the living room to find a table set up with balloons floating near the large windows.

"Happy early Birthday!" I exclaimed as she entered the room.

Ariel stood smiling at me as I stood next to the table.

"Aww, this is so nice!" Ariel gushed.

"And, I got food from that El Paso place you have been talking about!"

We sat together and ate the Mexican food which was quite yummy. I then retrieved the small birthday cake from the kitchen and brought it out singing "Happy Birthday". After we had each consumed a slice of cake we sat back at the table, stuffed.

"This was far too nice, Joe. You really didn't need to do this."

"I wanted to, though," I smiled back at her, "I have one final surprise."

I pulled the small wrapped necklace box off the coffee table. Ariel unwrapped the package and opened the box.

"It is beautiful!"

She pulled the necklace out of the box and asked me to put it on her. I went around and clasped the heart necklace, as it lay against her chest.

"There is actually some meaning to this gift," I said as I pulled a chair up close to Ariel, "I wanted to give you a heart necklace to remind you what is the most attractive part of you: your heart. Any guy that has the opportunity to be with you needs to recognize how beautiful your heart really is. To be able to do that, you will need to open up about things, like you have to me over the last few weeks. Your heart is the sexiest thing about you and I want you to always remember that."

Ariel smiled and blushed nervously looking down as I finished my little speech. She looked up when I had finished and leaned in toward me and softly kissed me on the lips.

"Thank you," she whispered as she pulled her lips slightly away from me.

Ariel's phone rang and she rushed across the room to answer it. I could tell from the tone in Ariel's voice that she was talking to Sara, which normally ended up being a long conversation. I began to clean up the table as Ariel walked back to her room and shut the door, continuing her conversation.

Once I tidied up the living room, I began to prepare my spot on the couch for bed. I changed into a t-shirt and shorts and was about to lie on the couch when Ariel's bedroom door opened. She was standing in the doorway in a button up pink long sleeve pajama top with matching pants.

"Joe, I was wondering if maybe you wanted to stay in my room with me tonight," She said across the room, "I know that the couch probably isn't all that comfortable and I feel bad that I've made you sleep there."

I wasn't going to argue, as I was tired of sleeping on the small couch. This was the first time I had actually seen Ariel's bedroom and I immediately found the fluffy white comforter and sheets welcoming as I sat on the edge of the bed. Ariel shut the door and walked over to the opposite side of the bed. I lie back on my side of the bed and shut my eyes as the soft bed formed around my body.

I was enjoying the comforts of a bed for the first time in weeks and my back was thankful. I opened my eyes and looked over to find Ariel lying beside me looking over at me from her pillow.

"I have definitely missed sleeping in a bed," I laughed.

Ariel smiled and leaned over to my side of the bed, kissing me as I lie beside her. As she pulled away, I was shocked. I had assumed that the kiss that she had given me after dinner was more just from being happy, but this kiss had a much more romantic feel to it.

tnhardon
tnhardon
393 Followers
12