The Agency Ch. 16 (A. Winter Pt. 01)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ummm, what's going on?" I stupidly asked, instead of kissing her back.

"You have made me feel so special, especially tonight. I am not saying that I want to go all the way tonight, but I am ready to try some stuff with you."

I had been suppressing my sexual feelings for Ariel for so long now that it took a moment for me to jump on board fully with the idea. We lay in bed and kissed as I held her neck with one hand and her hip with the other. Ariel had very full lips, which is squeezed between mine as we kissed. She didn't seem nervous about kissing, but I was mindful that she hadn't gone too far past kissing, so I attempted to keep the pace slow.

I slipped my hand from her hip back to her butt and began to rub it as we continued to kiss. She began to slip me some tongue in her kiss, which I took to be an approval of my rubbing. I rolled her over and straddled my body over top of hers as we continued to kiss. I pressed my hips against hers, letting her feel my hard cock against her. It was at this point that I reached up and touched her breast for the first time.

Since I had arrived on that first day, her boobs were her obvious eye catching feature. I had spent many nights over the last few weeks imaging what they looked like as I lie on the couch trying to sleep. Ariel was wearing a bra, which I could tell just from the feel; but even lifted by the support of the bra, they had an incredible softness to them. She let out a light moan as I began to massage her right breast with my hand.

Weeks of no sexual activity were beginning to catch up to me as I could feel precum oozing like crazy from my stiff dick. I had only masturbated a few times in the few weeks, and was incredibly horny now that I was with this sexy girl.

Ariel stopped kissing me and looked me in the eyes, "I want to see you naked."

I pulled off my shirt and slipped off my shorts and underwear quickly. Tossing them to the other side of the room I looked back as Ariel stared at my naked body with my throbbing hard dick. She had a somewhat surprised look on her face.

"Everything okay?" I asked, making sure that she wasn't getting cold feet.

"Very okay! It is just I haven't seen a penis that long before. My ex-boyfriend was quite a bit smaller than you."

"Well, explore my body. Do whatever you'd like. This is a good opportunity for you to try anything that you had been too nervous to do before."

Ariel stared at me as I lay back on the pillow, with my naked body laid before her. She took her small delicate hands and ran them down my bare chest and made her way down my body. She got to my cock and grasped it up in her hands and slowly gave it a few strokes, as the stickiness of my precum saturated my shaft. I closed my eyes and smiled, enjoying getting to share my body with someone so inexperienced and curious.

After a few strokes, I felt Ariel's thick lips press against my cock and slide over my head as her tongue licked up some precum. She slipped her lips slowly off my tip sending chill bumps across my body.

Ariel lay up beside me and placed her hand back on my chest looking me in the eyes, "I've never felt this comfortable with a man before. I really want to have my first time with you, tonight!"

I had hoped to hear her say this, but hadn't expected that it would happen.

"Only if you are sure," I responded, giving her an opportunity to change her mind.

She didn't waste a moment to contemplate turning back. I watched as she sat up in bed and unbuttoned her long sleeve pink top. She pulled off her shirt to reveal a pink bra that held up her enormous breasts. I was already as hard as I could be, but the sight of her breasts pressed together by her bra made me feel even more aroused. She removed her bra and exposed her large white breasts and beautiful red nipples to me, and slipped off her pants and panties and tossed them to the side.

Ariel sat in front of me completely naked, a moment that I had never expected to see. I sat and admired her delicate pale skin as her small frame held up her large breasts. Her pussy had quite a bit of hair, but it was trimmed very close to the skin. Even though I had slept with many women in the past, being with someone so innocent made it feel like it was the first time for me too.

I lightly pushed Ariel onto the bed and made my way down to her waist. A lot of pressure was on me to make this moment special for her. I wanted to be gentle and ensure that she was plenty ready before I entered her. My mouth watered at the sight of her tight pussy. I slowly flicked my tongue along her tight slit, soaking up the juices that she had already produced.

My tongue worked its magic on her pussy and it took relatively no time for her to achieve two orgasms. It was fun to watch Ariel squirm and scream, as she experienced that type of pleasure for the first time. I tried not to be too aggressive as I had already produced what appeared to be pretty strong pleasure. My hands found their way up to her breasts and squeezed them as my tongue continued its work.

Ariel looked down at me, and I saw something in her eye that I had seen with many women before. She was ready for me to be inside her. I took my final lick on her pussy and rolled over lying on my back.

"Climb on top of me," I said, "It will be easier for you if you are on top to control things as we start."

Any anxiety or nervousness had disappeared as she quickly positioned herself over top of me. I held my cock up and found my way to the entrance of her pussy. My cock stayed perfectly still as Ariel allowed herself to slowly drop onto my head.

We were both incredibly wet, but her pussy was extremely tight. It took a good deal of pressure before my tip advanced inside her. She slowly lowered herself onto my shaft, wincing a bit as she loosened to my girth. Finally, she rested her hips on top of mine.

I hadn't taken a girl's virginity since college, but I knew how difficult it could be the first time for a girl. I grasped Ariel's hips and slowly began to rock her hips on top of mine, lifting her slightly up and down on my cock. She didn't seem to be in pain, but leaned back as she appeared to enjoy the feeling of myself inside her. Her long black hair cascaded and dangled above my legs as she was riding for the first time.

I let go of Ariel's hips and allowed her to control the pace for herself and explore what felt good for her. She began to bounce on top of my cock, experiencing the feeling of sliding inside her. She began to moan and breathe heavily as her pace quickened.

"Oh my gosh," she screamed, biting her lip trying to control her volume.

I rubbed her breasts as she rode and her hair brushed against my hands as they moved into time with her bounces. Her body became stricken by another orgasm as she let out another tremendous scream.

I took the opportunity to change positions and try and stifle the excitement that was growing inside me too. I sat at the edge of the bed and let Ariel sit in my lap facing away from me. I wrapped my arms around her and grasped her large boobs in my hands. I used my hands and hips to move her small body on top of me. We both had given up on staying quiet as the pleasure of my big cock and her tight pussy sent pleasure through our bodies. The feeling of her hair rubbing against my chest as she rode on me was nearly orgasmic on its own, but the feeling of being inside her put everything over the top.

Our screams rang out as I finally blew my load inside of her. I could feel my hot liquid pouring into her tight opening and we held our bodies close together as we tried to catch our breath.

We fell back onto the bed, exhausted from our joy ride together. Ariel looked over at me from her pillow and smiled as she could see the happiness on my face.

"How'd I do?" Ariel asked.

"That was great!" I exclaimed, "You are so incredibly sexy and man did you feel good to be inside."

"I have to say you felt pretty incredible yourself. I'm not sure I will experience something like that again."

"Well, we still have a few days left together," I said before we both let out a laugh.

Ariel and I spent the remaining few nights mostly in bed together. We would pleasure each other, watch TV, cuddle, refuel with some snacks and then start again. I had unleashed a woman who was comfortable in her own skin and was ready to show it. At the beginning of my trip, I had no idea that this short trip would turn out so strange. However, those final few nights together are some of the best nights of sex I have ever experienced. To be with a woman like Ariel was truly incredible.

Unfortunately, all good things must come to an end. As we said our goodbyes, Ariel thanked me for everything I had done for her over those three weeks. When I first met Ariel, I met a woman who was shy and afraid; but I left her a woman who was strong and proud of whom she was.

12