The Agency Ch. 17 (Late Visit)

Story Info
A late night visitor comes knocking.
1.7k words
4.55
21.6k
29

Part 17 of the 30 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tnhardon
tnhardon
393 Followers

I had gone nearly fourth months on assignment with only a week break. When I arrived back at my apartment, I was drained. My goal over the next week was to rest as much as possible.

With the exception of getting food, I didn't leave my apartment. The Agency had given me three weeks off to recuperate, and I was planning on relaxing my way through the entire thing. My DVR was full of shows that I had missed over the last few months and it was time to binge to catch up.

Surprisingly, being lazy actually makes you more tired. I felt like an old man going to bed at 9:00, but it felt like what my body needed.

One night, about a week into my break, I awoke at 2:30 AM to a violent pounding at my front door. My drowsiness immediately wore off as I busted out of my bed and ran across the apartment to my front door. Was the building on fire? Did something terrible happen? I was struggling to process why there was a loud pounding on my door so late at night.

I unlatched the front door and swung it open. Standing in the hallway was not a fireman or a panicked neighbor, it was Eliza.

"What the hell?!? Why are you pounding on my door at two in the morning?" I snapped, rubbing my eyes trying to adjust to the bright light in the hallway.

"Can I come in?" Eliza asked.

I was frustrated at being woken up in the middle of the night, but I extended my arm gesturing her to come inside. I flipped on a light and Eliza walked inside perusing the living room of my apartment.

"Care to explain why you are here?" I grumbled.

Eliza was walking around the living room, looking at some pictures that hung on the wall. She was wearing a pretty green dress and appeared as if she had been out for the night.

"Sex," she responded.

"Excuse me?" I snapped back.

"I'm horny and I need to fuck!" Eliza replied, raising her volume, "I just spent the entire night at a bar and chatted with a hot guy all night, only to find out he was gay."

In my slumbered state, I had no interest in being someone's sex toy. I was still a little frustrated at how she had handled the Taylor Swift ordeal and I had no interest in helping her out.

"Please leave," I cracked open the door and gestured for her to make use of the opening.

"You can't be serious!"

"Listen, it is almost three in the morning and I was getting some great sleep. Why on earth should I have sex with you? Because you got yourself all worked up over some other guy who didn't want you? I think I'll pass on that. "

"Oh, how quickly we seem to forget. Who was the one that called me a few months ago pleading for me to go on a trip with him so he wouldn't be alone? Oh, yeah, that was you! I'm not asking for you to do anything. Just go back and lie down and let me ride you till the sun comes up."

As mad as I was that I had been awoken, Eliza did bring up a good point. When I had needed Eliza, she dropped everything to spend a week with me. Now, she was asking me for one simple favor and I was refusing because I was tired? I couldn't do that to her, even though I wanted to just go back to sleep.

"Fine," I conceded, shutting the door and locking it back.

I headed back to the bedroom and Eliza followed behind. In my frantic sprint to the door, I realized that I only was in my underwear, my usual sleep attire. I slipped my boxer briefs off as I entered the bedroom and tossed them into a laundry basket. I jumped back onto the bed and lie down, waiting for Eliza to join me.

Eliza slipped off her high heels and unzipped her green dress. Now that this was actually happening, I admitted in my head that she was looking incredibly sexy tonight. She had obviously intended on hooking up with someone, as she looked the best I had ever seen her. The green dress fell to the floor and revealed a sexy lace black bra and thong. I only had a few seconds to appreciate her lingerie as she quickly removed them and strutted her naked self over to the bed.

I had begun to get hard as Eliza undressed in front of me. Eliza grabbed my semi-hard cock and gave it a quick suck, encouraging it to grow the rest of the way. Her mouth got my cock nice and wet as it stood at attention, ready to be mounted.

Eliza quickly positioned herself over my body and guided my cock into her pussy. Eliza was soaking wet, as my dick slipped inside her with incredible ease. She wasted no time getting to work. Her hips began to rock, bounce and gyrate on top of me. The way in which Eliza moved her body, was unlike anyone I had ever been with. Every motion was so smooth and fluid, providing just the right sensation.

I began to enjoy the moment, as I had moved from annoyed to willing participant. Eliza's body was not as tan as usual, but that actually made her look better in my opinion. Her body rode me like a jockey racing to the finish line at the Kentucky Derby. I was worried that Eliza's screams might wake my neighbors, as she had made no consideration for her volume.

I stared at Eliza's breasts as the bounced with her movement. Eliza began to let out screams as her movement slowed, overcome by her orgasm. I moaned as I enjoyed being able to please her.

"Don't you dare cum!" she panted, "You don't cum until I tell you I'm ready for you to. I've got a lot more energy to get out!"

She began to ride again as the effects of her orgasm wore off. She continued to ride me producing two additional orgasms in a very short amount of time.

Ready for a different type of stimulation, Eliza turned around and began to ride me reverse. Her beautifully curled brown hair began to stick to her back as she sweated from all the work she was putting in. I leaned forward and rubbed one breast from behind while I manipulated her clit with my other hand. Another few orgasms crept out of her body as the added stimulation from my hands had put her over the top.

With all of Eliza's moaning and screaming, coupled with her beautiful body writhing on top of me, I was having trouble not cumming.

"Eliza, I can't hold off any longer. I need to cum so bad." I begged after she had experienced her fifth orgasm of the night.

"No, not yet! I need a few more," she said through pants of breath.

"Well, you have to get off my dick for a minute at least," I said grabbing her hips and pulling her body off of me.

I leaned back and pulled Eliza's hips toward my face and began to eat her out as she crouched above me. The sweet juices from her pussy were pouring down onto my chin as I worked my tongue.

"Oh fuck yes," she screamed as my tongue rubbed her clit to another orgasm.

She couldn't get enough of my tongue as she pressed her pussy harder against my face. Moving her hips, she aided the movement of my tongue to bring forth another quick orgasm.

"Okay, are you ready? Get me one final orgasm and you can cum in me."

Eliza moved back down to my cock and turned her body to face me. As she slid down onto my cock, she leaned forward and kissed me, tasting her own pussy juices which still soaked my face. I grabbed hold of Eliza's ass and began to move her body quickly along my cock. Fortunately, all of the previous orgasms were making it easy for Eliza to get close. I began to pound my cock viciously inside her, as the wet flapping noise of our moments was only covered by our screams of pleasure.

I couldn't contain it any longer. I sprayed deep inside Eliza's throbbing pussy, and she clinched, experiencing her own orgasm as mine finished inside her.

Eliza collapsed forward onto my chest. We had been at this for nearly two hours, so I couldn't blame Eliza from being worn out. We were soaked in both sweat and other juices that our bodies were producing. I closed my eyes and held Eliza close against my and rubbed her back as she continued to try and catch her breath.

I must have passed out shortly after that. I was shaken awake a few hours later by the closing of my front door. Eliza was nowhere to be found, and I assumed she had left without trying to wake me. While the sex had been great, I felt a little used.

Eliza had every right to be upset with me after what had transpired a few months prior, but it was very strange to have her pop up at my apartment in the middle of the night. As I drank coffee on my couch, I tried to process the events of the previous night. It made little sense that she had chosen me, considering how she still seemed to hold a grudge. Was I one of the only people she felt comfortable asking for sex? Did she just enjoy our previous sex so much that she wanted another round? Was she just close by and decided that she would settle for me? All questions of which I had no answer for.

The questions would continue to go unanswered as Eliza never called me again on my break. I received a lone email on the final week of my time off, which included all of my flight information for my next assignment. I would be heading out of the country again, this time much further away. Australia would be my home for the next two weeks.

tnhardon
tnhardon
393 Followers