The Agency Ch. 19 (K. Perry Pt. 02)

Story Info
Trying Something Different.
4k words
4.64
22k
32

Part 19 of the 30 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tnhardon
tnhardon
392 Followers

It was a week and a half in, and Katy had stopped by for sex nearly 40 times. My imagination of sexual positions was dwindling down and my enjoyment in our sessions was dwindling with it. I wouldn't have imagined that I would get bored having sex with someone as sexy as Katy Perry, but nevertheless it had happened.

It wasn't that I wasn't enjoying the act of sex with her, as much as it was missing the emotional connection. The only way that I can make it clear is to compare it to masturbation. When I masturbate, I enjoy the sexual release it provides me. Masturbation can actually be nice on occasion as sometimes all you want is the release. However, eventually you want something more. Sex is about a lot more than just getting that sexual release, it is about the emotional connection that you gain with a partner.

I know that it may sound strange coming from someone in my profession and with my history; but I was missing the connection with Katy, and it was preventing me from really enjoying our encounters.

It was approaching midnight when Katy stopped in for her final romp of the day. This particular day we had already had sex four times, this next encounter being number five. When Katy walked through the door, I attempted to seem excited. My sexual energy was running low and I knew that sex again tonight would be difficult.

The last ten days had provided me with plenty of time to plan out my encounters, so I already knew what I was going to do tonight and how I was going to do it. Katy stood in the living room, fresh from her concert, wearing a tight short baby blue dress. The dress hugged all of her curves and showed off just enough skin to be tasteful enough for kids, but sexy enough for adults.

I led Katy back to the bedroom and removed my clothes, as she did the same. My dick flopped out of my underwear, soft as could be. I concentrated on Katy's big breast and nice ass, hoping that it would provide me enough motivation to get hard. My cock began to stiffen and grow, but it was quite as hard as I was hoping it would be.

I pushed Katy back onto the edge of the bed. I began to rub the tip of my cock up and down Katy's slit, which got me hard enough to penetrate her. My plan was to plow her from the edge of the bed and then finish with a few shot of warm cum on her boobs.

The thrusting began and it was evident that Katy wasn't going to take long, based on her reaction. I was thankful because I didn't think I had enough sexual energy to stay hard for a long session. I concentrated on Katy's breasts as they jiggled from the smacking of my hips against hers.

We were only a few minutes in and Katy already came. I pulled out, sensing that I was close as well, and began to stroke myself to try and cum on her. The pleasurable pressure began to fill up my cock and I released into my orgasm. The sensation felt good as always, but I hadn't blown out long streams of cum like usual. Instead, my cum slowly oozed out of my tip, dropping down onto the lower part of Katy's belly.

I was disappointed in the result, but hoped to play it off like that was my intention. I fell back onto the bed as Katy got up to clean herself off. Exhaustion was setting in, as this was by far the most sex I had participated in during such a short stretch. Katy wiped off her belly with a towel and began to gather her clothes to get dressed.

"I really appreciate the way you have handled yourself so far," Katy said, which was the most she had spoken to me during my entire time with her, "You have done a great job being available and mixing things up. I especially like that you haven't been super talkative. Most of the guys The Agency sends are always trying to talk to me after sex."

"Well, I'm just doing as I was told," I responded, "I was told that you didn't like to talk, so I have tried to stay quiet. It is not that I haven't wanted to talk to you, just that I know that you didn't care to speak to me."

"I appreciate you being considerate of that. It is just my personal preference when it comes to sex and relationships."

Katy began to turn to leave the room. It was the first real conversation I had with Katy in ten days, and it left me with more questions than answers.

"Katy, wait!" I yelled from the bedroom as she was almost out of the bus.

I jogged to the living room where she stood near the door.

"I know you say that it is just your personal preference, but I am really curious as to why? I know you might not want to discuss it, especially with me, but I would be very interested to hear why, if you are open to it."

I stood and stared at Katy as she decided. Most men would have killed for an opportunity to do what I was getting to do with Katy, but for some reason the situation was bothering me. Even if it didn't change, I would like to hear why she was the way that she was.

"It would...I'm not sure if...Well...," Katy stumbled, as she appeared to still be unsure, "It is going to take me a while to get through this. Are you sure you really want to hear?"

"I want to hear it if you are willing to tell it."

Katy nodded her head and took a seat on the couch in the living room. I grabbed a robe off the bathroom door, to cover myself, and joined her on the couch.

"I'm only doing this because I am appreciative that you have followed my rules so well. This is the only time I plan on opening up, so make sure that you get whatever answers you are looking for."

"Okay, I understand. Well how about we start with why you like to change things up sexually so much and why you only like to have one orgasm per session?"

Katy leaned back into the couch as she got prepared to give her answer, "Wow! You start with one of the hard questions. Well, I think that it stems from the way that I was raised. When I was younger I grew up the daughter of a pastor. My parents were very conservative and very strict with us kids. I was told from a young age that I couldn't date until after high school and that sex was forbidden before marriage.

"Don't get me wrong, I love my parents and most of the lessons they taught me were great, but I didn't have the wisdom to follow it. I wanted to be a rebel and so I would sneak behind their back and have a boyfriend and fool around with him. However, I didn't lose my virginity until I was 20. I was very nervous about it because I had told my boyfriend at the time that I wasn't a virgin.

"That experience opened my eyes to how fun sex can be. I kind of went on to the wild side when I got to Los Angeles and wanted to try different things with different people. That has always been my sexual craving is to explore sex with different people and learn what seems good and what doesn't. In a way, it was me rebelling out from my parents and trying to find my own ideas about good and bad.

"I give you all that backstory to circle back to your question. The reason that I like to try different positions is because it is my way of exploring sexuality with different people. I keep a mental notebook of what I like and what I love. I only want to achieve one orgasm because it keeps all of my sexual encounters on a level playing field. One experience can't outdo another just because it provided four orgasms. It allows me to look at each experience at the same level."

The reasoning seemed a little strange to me, but it made more sense than having no reason at all. Katy was being very candid with me, which I appreciated, as I had a few more questions that had gone unanswered.

"Okay, well that helps me understand that part. My other question is why do you try to avoid talking and building an emotional connection with the sex? Is it just because you hired me and you don't want to establish an emotional connection with me, or do you do that in all of your relationships?" I asked.

Katy wasn't as quick with an answer to this question. It seemed as if she maybe hadn't contemplated this before, or was trying to find a way in which to craft her answer.

After a few moments of silence, she responded, "It isn't just you. This is something that has kind of progressed over time. Sex when I first started had passion to it, but as I began to experiment more and more I abandoned the emotional connection to try and find what I liked about the physical side of sex.

"I got married a few years back, and our sex life wasn't great. Some of this was his fault, but I blame myself and my lack of intimacy for most of the issues that arose. He ended up cheating on me and our marriage ended as quickly as it started.

"Ever since then, I have become even more closed off. The pain that I felt from that divorce still lingers inside me, and I am afraid that any intimacy that I try to allow myself to have will end in heartbreak. This is the reason that I don't like to have a lot of talking with sex. All I want is that physical release, because I know that I can satisfy myself and whoever I am with physically. The thing I fear is letting down my partner emotionally again, so if I keep that out of the relationship altogether than I have nothing to worry about."

How incredibly sad her story was. Closing yourself off from intimacy altogether just based on one bad experience.

"Katy," I said as I placed my hand on her thigh, "you shouldn't have to be afraid of letting someone connect with you emotionally. Take this however you like, but as someone who has sex for a living, I find making connections with people something that adds to the sexual experience. Having sex without a connection is like eating food without seasoning. Sure, the food can still taste good, but it would taste even better with some seasoning."

Katy sat and stared with a blank look on her face. I wasn't sure if she didn't understand, or just didn't care.

"How about this, you give me one night to try and do things my way. If you don't like it, I will never mention it again, but I would like to show you how much better sex can be if you play by my rules, instead of yours," I said.

Katy looked at me with some skepticism on her face, but ultimately obliged my request. I laid out some ground rules for the next day. She was to arrive at my bus at six the next evening (she had a day off from her show before they started the final few concerts of the tour) and was to not come looking for sex until that point. I informed her that we would be together the rest of the night, so she needed to make sure she made no other plans.

When Katy left my bus, it was already late. I deferred making my plans until the morning and went to try and recover from the strenuous day.

The next morning as I ate breakfast, I brainstormed how I would approach the evening. Katy was obviously skeptical, which already made a tough task, more difficult. I needed to find a way to lower her guard before I tried to establish an emotional connection with her.

A plan was put into place and I began to make all the necessary preparations. Six o'clock approached faster than I could have expected, but I managed to finish just in time.

Katy knocked on the door at six o'clock sharp and I greeted her at the front door wearing a nice button up shirt and dress pants. Katy entered the bus in a bright pink strapless dress, which was held up solely by her large bosom. She looked beautiful and I made sure to complement her as she entered.

I had spent most of the day preparing our dinner for the night. We gathered at the small table and I poured us two glasses of sparkling wine. I loved the way that the bright pink dress contrasted with her dark hair. It was the first time that I had been given the opportunity to really sit back and appreciate Katy's beauty.

We started to eat the meal that I had prepared, and I began to try and engage Katy in some small talk to open her up. Katy's answers were friendly, but relatively short, as it seemed she either wasn't interested in small talk or wasn't comfortable with it. As our conversation continued, I decided that I needed to do something to try and open her up to me.

"I want to tell you a story," I said as I set my fork down on my plate, "When I was in college I had a friend named Candace. Candace and I were just friends until a drunken night our junior year, where we slept together and it changed our relationship to something more. We tried being friends with benefits, but she ended that after she started dating her future husband. I was heartbroken, because I had realized that I had fallen in love with Candace, but there is no way she would ever return the feeling.

"After that, I found it very difficult to be vulnerable and let someone connect with me emotionally. The rest of college, I spent just hooking up with lots of girls and it continued even after college. I slowly became more open, but still never really let anyone in. I still struggle with emotionally connecting sometimes, because I am afraid of getting hurt again.

"I say all of this to let you know that I know what you are going through, at least to a certain extent. It took me a long time to learn the lesson that I can't be afraid of getting hurt again. I really do hope to find the same feelings I had about Candace for another woman someday.

"Ever since I have tried to open up, I have found sex with women more fulfilling. It is amazing how much better it feels when you allow yourself to connect emotionally. I know that it is difficult but even if you can allow a slight emotional connection, I think you will be able to tell the difference."

Katy took a sip of her wine and responded, "I just don't know how to let that guard down and be able to connect."

"Just try to relax and be receptive to the things I have to say tonight. I'm sure you won't be able to fully connect, but even if you let me connect with you a little, you will be able to tell the difference."

Katy nodded and we continued with our meal. Our conversation grew slightly more in-depth as we discussed our lives away from work. I'm not sure how much of it was the wine and how much was our conversation, but Katy appeared to loosen up and relax as we finished the meal.

We adjourned to the couch after our meal and continued to talk. Katy smiled and laughed as we joked about some different topics, and I was enchanted by her beautiful smile. It was great to get to see this side of Katy, regardless of if she opened up emotionally.

"You have such a pretty smile," I said.

Katy blushed and tucked her head as she only smiled bigger from the compliment.

I scooted closer to her on the couch and grabbed her chin and lifted it up, smiling back at her. Our eyes locked and I moved in close and gave Katy a light sensual kiss.

"Follow me to the bedroom," I whispered as I grabbed her hand and moved toward the back of the bus.

"Just relax and enjoy. This is about you," I said as I closed the door to the bedroom.

I unzipped the back of Katy's dress and slid it off her body. To my surprise, there was nothing else to remove, as she wasn't wearing any sort of underwear. I laid Katy back on the bed and began to run my hands and lips across her naked body. Starting at her toes, I made my way up, kissing and touching every inch of her.

When I finally got up to her neck, I looked her in the eyes and said, "You are honestly one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen."

I made my way back down her body and began to kiss individual parts of her body and began telling her what I liked about what I had just kissed. Katy had her eyes closed, with a big smile on her face as I explored her body.

My last stop was at her pussy as I gave her lips a nice long kiss and said, "I think you know what I like about this."

She giggled as I spread her legs and positioned myself between her legs. I started out slow as I wanted to remain as sensual as possible. I slid two fingers inside Katy and angled them up so I could rub her G-spot, as my tongue focused on her clit. Katy was already quite wet from the foreplay, which was not something we had done before.

The pleasure was apparent as Katy was the most vocal she had been in our time together.

"Oh yes, right there! A little faster. Oh, that is just right!" she moaned as her back arched and swayed as the pleasure took over her body.

The one orgasm rule was out the window for tonight, but I didn't want to push my luck with too many orgasms, as she had only been having one per session for quite some time. Her first orgasm came as my tongue and fingers found a perfect rhythm of stimulation.

Now that her body was warmed up and she seemed more relaxed, I decided it was time to penetrate her. I removed my clothing, giving her just a few seconds to try and recover. I sat on the bed and positioned Katy so that she was sitting in my lap.

My cock slipped into her drenched pussy with ease. I began to kiss Katy as I rocked her body on top of mine. With one hand I played with her hair and neck; the other was grasped on her hip, aiding the movement and squeezing her butt cheek.

My kisses moved to Katy's neck as she began to let out loud moans and screams. Another orgasm exploded through her body, which was my cue to quicken the pace. I wanted to prolong her second orgasm, while getting closer to one myself.

Her pussy clutched onto my cock, as if to try and slow me down, but it could not stop what was happening. I grasped both ass cheeks in my hands and continued to rock Katy's hips. The sensation began to grow inside me as it appeared that Katy was nearing another orgasm. I looked into Katy's eyes as we both came at the same time. The aggressive movement quickly stopped as our orgasms had paralyzed our body with pleasure. Cum poured from my cock inside her, as we fell back onto the bed.

This was the most worn out I had seen Katy from sex, as she panted for breath. I was interested to know what she thought of the experience, but knew I needed to wait until she had recovered some. Fortunately, she let me know before I even asked.

"That was the best! Oh my gosh! I have never experienced anything like that. Every single one of my orgasms felt so powerful...it was actually a little scary," she laughed as she slipped off my softening dick and rolled over beside me in bed.

I was excited that she had enjoyed it, as I felt like our sex had finally achieved something it had lacked the entirety of our time together.

Katy began to pull herself out of bed, but I was hoping she wouldn't go.

"Why don't you stay here tonight," I said, "We can rest up some and maybe go another round in the morning."

Katy looked back and began to ponder the thought, "Okay, I normally would say no, but your last suggestion paid off so maybe this will to."

Katy returned to bed and climbed underneath the sheets with me. She laid her head on my shoulder and placed her warm naked body across mine. We were both exhausted, even though it was still relatively early in the evening. I stroked Katy's hair and could hear her breathing grow heavier as she fell asleep.

The next morning Katy woke before I did. The only reason I know this is because I woke up with Katy's mouth going at my morning wood. I'm not sure how long Katy had been down on me, but when she heard my moans and knew I was awake, she emerged from under the covers and was ready to mount me.

Katy rode me as I grasped onto her large breasts. The feeling of her large boobs in my hands was hard to beat. There seemed to be a different sexual energy to Katy than I had seen in the past. She spent more time watching me as we had sex, than she had in the past. Sex seemed less like a chore now and more about the enjoyment.

After our morning session finished, Katy waddled across the room to her pink dress. It seemed as if she was a little sore, which strangely made me happy. For the first time all trip, I felt like I had actually done my job properly.

tnhardon
tnhardon
392 Followers
12