The Agency Ch. 22 (Retreat Pt. 03)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tnhardon
tnhardon
393 Followers

We both were exhausted and just lie naked on the couch in an attempt to find some of the energy we had just lost. Selena lie on top of me and playfully kissed my neck and rubbed my chest while we rested. I used the opportunity to rub on her back and run my hands through her sexy brown hair. Selena was playful and energetic, but also tender and loving when it counted. I was sad when I looked at the clock and realized our time was nearly up.

Once Selena had dressed and left, I sat back down on the couch wondering how I would have enough energy to perform sexually with Ariana in just two hours. The day had already been very strenuous, with the tender loving from Amy and the energetic pounding with Selena.

I made my way to the kitchen and scoured for any food and drinks that might give me some energy. A large platter of fruit had been left in the fridge by room service, which seemed like the best available option to refuel.

My body ached as my muscles were tired from the day's events. I tried to stretch out some of the soreness as the time flew by. A few moments later, there was a knock on the door. Ready or not, Ariana was here.

I opened the front door and found an energetic Ariana ready to come inside. Ariana had a certain cuteness about her. Her cuteness was something that had bode well for her as a child star; but now that she had gotten older, she had developed an understated sexiness. She was a small girl, both in height and in mass. Ariana had a nice butt, probably her sexiest asset.

I welcomed Ariana inside. I turned and shut the door behind Ariana as she entered. When I turned to head up the hallway, I was hit in the face by an orange tank top. I yanked the discarded garment from my face and found Ariana nearly naked, as she was eagerly stripping off her clothes.

I stood in shock, as she had hardly waited to come inside before taking off her clothes. It seemed as if this time there would be no friendly conversation before we had our fun.


Ariana stripped tremendously fast. I was still processing what was going on when she looked up at me, butt naked. Her young tight body stood at the ready and all I could do was stare. Her small boobs budded off her chest. While I preferred larger breasts, I was surprisingly mesmerized by the sexiness her small boobs possessed. Her pussy was well landscaped; smooth with the exception of a small landing strip that was trimmed close to the skin.

While I marveled at her body, Ariana became fed up with waiting on me to do something. She marched over to me and pushed me against the door, with all the might her tiny arms could muster. Ariana removed my pants while I finally snapped out of my trance and removed my shirt. It was time to go to work.

The energy that I had lacked ten minutes ago had finally returned. I don't know if it was the fruit, the stretching or just the sight of such a young sexy body; but I was amped and ready to give Ariana my best.

I spun Ariana around and grabbed just underneath her butt cheek, lifting her up against the door. The metal door must have been cool against Ariana's back as I could feel goose bumps forming on her legs. With one quick maneuver I was inside Ariana, who was surprisingly loose for how small and innocent her body looked.

I began to bounce Ariana on top of my cock. Ariana had a high pitch voice and her moans were no different. She began to loudly moan, as she wrapped her arms and legs around my body as I took her. Ariana's long hair was pulled back in a high ponytail; which was good, because I was planning on getting pretty wild and I didn't want to have to deal with long hair flying in my face.

We moved to the kitchen, where I lay Ariana on the countertop. I was hoping to find a place where I could get better leverage to thrust, and the counter was just the perfect height. I held onto Ariana's shoulders and began to drill her wet pussy.

"Oh my..FUCK YES!" she screamed as my hips assaulted her spread legs.

I'm not sure what got into me, but I was filled with sexual aggression. All I wanted to do was pound Ariana and make her cum as many times as I could. I took no notice of when she orgasmed, or how often, but it seemed like every few seconds she was letting out a yelp as one hit her.

We moved from the kitchen to the living room and finally to the bedroom. I fell back onto the bed as Ariana's body was wrapped around mine. I grasped onto Ariana's small hips and began to quickly shake them on top of me, as Ariana couldn't even find the energy to sit up. She was lying on my chest, desperately trying to catch her breath between screams of pleasure.

Finally, she let out one incredibly loud final scream. Her tiny hands clutched onto my body as the powerful pleasure ripped through her body. I stopped moving, afraid that if I did anything else she might not be able to take it. Our bodies were soaked in sweat from the wild sex we had just experienced.

Ariana rolled off of me and lie still on the bed, trying to catch her breath. I was momentarily worried she was going to pass out, until I finally heard her breathing slow down to a more normal rate.

It took nearly ten minutes, before Ariana had recovered enough to speak.

"Wow! You just...wow! I have never had sex that wild before. Wow! I may never need to have sex again with how good that was. There were times where I was having an orgasm and had another orgasm happen over top of it. Like...wow!"

I sat tired, but pleased at the work I had put in. My dick was still throbbing hard, covered in Ariana's wetness.

"Did you not cum?" she asked.

"No, I was close near the end, but wasn't sure if you could handle anymore."

"I probably couldn't," she laughed, "I about blacked out at one point near the end. But, that doesn't mean you should be deprived of your pleasure too."

Ariana pulled herself over on the bed and positioned her head over my hips. Her beautiful soft lips pressed against my shaft, and she slowly began to run her mouth and tongue on my cock. I lie back enjoying how great her blowjob felt on my tender dick.

Ariana worked her hands and mouth along my shaft, increasing her pace as she went. I held on to her ponytail, as her head bobbed up and down on me. My cock began to twitch as I finally reached orgasm myself. I could feel my load oozing into her mouth, as he tongue seemed to invite it in. Ariana waited for every last drip of cum to come out of my tip, before she slipped her lips off and swallowed my load.

Now that I had blown my load, I too was exhausted. Ariana and I just lie on the bed, unable to find the energy to do anything else. Ariana was a little late to leave, as we rested a little longer than we should have. We also had trouble finding her thong, which had gotten pushed under a piece of furniture during our passionate scramble.

I was thankful the next day was going to be a rest day, because I needed it more than ever. In four days, I had to satisfy the sexual desires of seven different women. My friends were right when they said that The Agency would be keeping us busy.

tnhardon
tnhardon
393 Followers
12