The Agreement

Story Info
Father-in-law's obsession realized.
14.9k words
4.21
39.9k
49
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam and Jane were married just over a year ago. They had a picture perfect wedding on a beautiful summers day, in a little country church set in rolling hills with stunning views. Marquees were set up on Sam's family farmstead with caterers and musicians for the celebrations...and all the family came together and had a ball. No dramas, just a day full of memories and laughter.

Just short of a year later, almost to the date of their wedding anniversary, Sam's mother was gone. Taken by a swift, merciless cancer that left precious few moments between her diagnosis and her passing.

A month or so after her death Sam and Jane had put their little 2 up 2 down on the market and moved in to the farmhouse, as Sams dad, Jim, could not run the farm by himself.

Jane gave up her job in a small store so she could help full time, but Sam had to do two jobs. Or rather he did not want to become a full time farmer and wanted to continue to work for himself also. He was a self employed H&S consultant, visiting sites around the country to do audits on businesses for a fee.

He was adamant about doing his own work, as he had escaped the farm once and did not want to take it over from his father; though he was not about to see his dad struggle by himself while he still owned the place.

So, as Jane earned only a small wage from the shop, it was agreed she would work full time with Jim, while Sam would commit to doing three days of the week at the farm and the rest doing his own work.

It has to be said that Jane wasn't thrilled at the idea of living with Jim, as when they had visited in the past and stayed over, he had been a little inappropriate at times, making subtle remarks, or barely concealed innuendo about her looks and her "sexiness". She often found him ogling her breasts and arse, and she became careful to cover up to avoid such attention once she became aware of it.

Jim had an uncanny knack of just passing the bathroom, seemingly on his way somewhere, when she came out of it wrapped in a robe or a towel and she suspected it was deliberate. So she had since made sure that she used the bathroom only once Jim had left the house, when they visited thereafter.

She was a very beautiful girl. She was sexy. She could easily be a glamour, or fashion model, with her looks and her shapely, athletic, toned figure, and had always had to put up with guys acting like love sick puppies around her, or being overly familiar with her. She intimidated men, even mesmerised them with her presence and sexuality; and she was not averse to using her charms to manipulate them when it suited her.

But having to live full time with her father-in-law was a whole new ball game to dodging his unwanted attentions for a weekend visit. Despite her reservations however, she could not see a recently widowed man struggle to keep his livelihood, so figured she would just work it out when she got there.

What made it worse was Sam (and Abigail, Jims deceased wife) were seemingly oblivious to all his previous antics, as Jim was usually smart enough to make sure he acted appropriately when they were around; and she didn't want to rock the boat.

Oddly, she did not think of Jim as a perv or an old letch type of man, because he wasn't (outwardly)in that mould. He wasn't overtly disgusting in the things he said or did. And he wasn't that old. Jim had only recently turned 50. He had rugged weather-worn looks with a strong, solid muscular physique from all the manual labours of farming. He was fit, but had never visited a gym in his life. He was a good looking man and most women would probably find him attractive, and even his attentions potentially flattering. She even considered that this could also be one of the reasons why she was actually reluctant to be there, the fact that he was a hot, mature man...who obviously had a thing for her.

In fleeting moments, usually after Jim had made a pass at her, she had actually wondered how Jim would compare in bed to Sam. But it was only a fleeting thought and never to be taken seriously. One of those "is the teacher better than the student" thoughts.

Despite this inappropriate behaviour, she too, deep down, where vanity resides in us all, got a little thrill from being thought of as sexy and beautiful by another guy. Curiously, this was especially true because Jim was an older, mature man rather than some young buck of a boy. It is all our guilty secret to be admired, even when perhaps such admiration is misplaced.

Therefore it was difficult to class him as an old perv, as he was still young enough, fit enough and attractive enough to "act like a red blooded male". His actions toward Jane not really different to most males when confronted with a hot, sexy woman and something she had put up with on a daily basis from other guys; though it was entirely inappropriate given she was married to his son.

Of course, farming is a 7 day per week vocation, so none of them got much spare time, or weekends off, but it started to put a strain on Sam in particular trying to do two roles. He would often travel long distances, occasionally abroad, to do his site visits, then return late and get up early to start the daily farm chores. He was exhausted, and becoming distant and short tempered with Jane.

Jane wanted children. She had not been taking contraception since the passing of Sams mother. Sam had agreed at first. To bring new life in to the world after losing his mother felt somehow healing, cathartic, and both were excited, even when they moved in to the farmhouse there was still a desire, and lots of effort, to make a baby.

As the weeks wore on however, Sam had begun to question the wisdom of having a child, because they were just too busy coping with the farm, and his job - he said. They fought about it fiercely but Sam was adamant they should wait, and simply withdrew both himself, and his attentions.

They had not had sex in over a month, with Sam getting more and more exhausted, more and more distant and more and more sullen and moody as each day passed. Every time Jane tried to talk to Sam, or try and seduce him, it just ended in a heated argument, as he rejected her.

Jim of course, could not help but overhear their fights. It was a moderate farmhouse and although they argued in the privacy of their own room, late at night when they assumed Jim would be sleeping, he heard pretty much all of it. Jim was ashamed of his son to hear his brutal rejection of intimacy and the awful way he treated Jane; her pleading for them just to make love, even if it meant using a condom. She just wanted to be loved by her husband, to try and heal their growing rift. But Sam would not contemplate it...believing she would trick him and get pregnant anyhow.

Jim had seen Jane crying once or twice, as she worked around the farm in quiet corners of the barn or other outbuildings, or at night when Sam was away for his job.

One day, just after Jane had cooked breakfast for Jim and herself, and was clearing the table, Jim grabbed her wrist, as she reached for his plate and held her fast.

"He doesn't deserve you that selfish prick of a son of mine." He said looking right in to her eyes as she stood over him.

"What...what do you mean. I erm..."

"I can hear you fighting. I can hear what's said. It's not a big place is it, and I don't sleep much since Abigail passed."

"Oh...sorry you have to hear that...you shouldn't have to. We'll sort it out."

"That boy needs a wake up call, he thinks its all about him. Him and his bloody job and not wanting to take over this place. That's the route of it. If he wasn't so bloody minded and just ditched his other job for a couple of years he wouldn't be so tired and stressed out. If he did that we could get this place straight then I could employ someone; and he could also get to be a dad and be around while a baby grows a little. But he won't because he refuses to be a farmer. Because he is selfish and won't compromise for anyone. Not even his beautiful wife."

Jane gave a weak smile at the small compliment and just sighed and said. "But what else can I do? I can't force him to give up his job, or make me pregnant, I can't change anything and I don't know what to do. All I know is if we continue to fight like this, because...well because of everything and not just the baby issue, then I can only see it ending badly. I just can't stay here and be ignored or treated like I don't exist. Eventually, I would have to walk away. Or we would both have to leave here for the sake of our marriage."

"Like I said, the boys a bloody idiot. I mean forgive me for saying so, but what man in his right mind wouldn't want to make love to you...who, other than my selfish son, would reject you even when your pleading to be fucked."

Jane was stunned. A line had just been crossed and she felt very uncomfortable and nervous at how the conversation had just turned. She withdrew her wrist sharply from Jims grasp and backed away to the sink, her eyes still locked on to his.

"Jim...that's out of order...I don't know why you would say things like that to your sons wife...it's just wrong. I can't change what you have heard, but why would you bring that up...why Jim...why would you fucking say those things?"

Her voice had risen a few decibels as she spoke. Emotion fuelling her anger.

Jim just shrugged and said. "Sorry. But it's true. If you were my wife...well I would..."

And then he stopped speaking. He looked down at his feet, and for a while there was a silence between them. Her fearful of what he had meant to say before he stopped talking, what remained unspoken, and him lost in thought.

Then he said. "Look, I'm sorry. It's just that since Abigail died I have been lonely. I wish I could just hold her one more time, make love to her again, to have that connection with her. I guess hearing you two fight, and him acting like an idiot and knowing how precious your time together should be, before something takes it from you, just...well got to me. Your wasting time and all I know is if you were my wife, then I wouldn't be treating you like my son is, because life's too short. That's what I meant to say."

Jane nodded. His words of loss and pain quenching her anger at his blunt remarks.

"Ok...well...we'll move on ok...but no more. Stay out of it. Its between Sam and me."

There was an awkwardness between them for the next week or so and they mainly stayed out of each others way, doing their routine around the farm as normal, eating silently together, even when Sam was there, and then departing to separate rooms of the house to keep their own counsel.

Every now and then however, Jane would feel as if someone was watching her and she would turn to see Jim standing there, trying to fake indifference. Acting all innocent, as if he had just arrived on the scene, or was looking for something else.

Jim knew they still fought. They tried to keep it quiet, but when emotions are high it's hard to contain your anger and frustration and he could hear "raised whispers" from their room. He could hear her sob.

Then Sam announced he would be gone for about a week and couldn't help on the farm. Apparently he had won a large contract with a multi-national firm that wanted a proportion of their sites in the UK audited, meaning it was easier to do them in geographic areas over a week, possibly more.

Jim and Sam had words this time. Jim not impressed his inconsiderate son was leaving them in the lurch. Sam belligerent in return, stating that the money on offer was too good to turn down and would pay for lots of much needed items for the farm, and that his dad should be bloody grateful.

The day after Sam left Jim found Jane crying in her room. She was lay on her bed, and he walked in silently and sat down, startling her.

"What Jim? Just leave me please."

"It doesn't have to be like this. I can help. We can help each other."

"What? How?

"I'm lonely. So are you. We could, well console each other."

She sat up and drew her knees under her chin, which she instantly regretted, as she was wearing a dress, and her raised knees revealed a view of her underwear, and her camel toe. And she knew he had noticed.

"Jim...I think you had better leave. And do it right fucking now. And if you make any more suggestions like that then Sam will be told and we will move out and leave you to it. You know it will be the excuse he needs to walk away from here for good."

He stared at her for what seemed an age and she thought he would never leave, but then he rose and turned to walk away. He paused as he was closing the door behind him and said with his back to her. "That's a shame, I think you'd enjoy it." Then pulled the door closed before trudging away downstairs.

She flung herself at the door and locked it, then sank to the carpet scared and angry at the same time...but crazily, her pussy was also wet. "God". She thought. "Am I so desperate for love, sex, or whatever - that my pussy gets wet by being propositioned by my father-in-law...am I really?"

On Monday nights Jim usually went to the local for a few beers and a catch up with his neighbours and friends. This Monday appeared no different and she heard the front door open and close from her room, followed by silence.

She decided to take advantage of being home alone and run herself a bath instead of having a shower. She brought in candles and a glass of wine, then took off her robe and slipped in to the hot water very gingerly.

She reached for her lady shaver and stuck one leg at a time in the air, lathering them up and then gliding the head of the razor over every inch of her long, slender, well toned legs.

As she reached the inner thigh area, and her bikini line, she could feel her arousal growing as the blade gently, softly tickled her sensitive skin, as she trimmed around her pussy lips.

The razor was put down on the side of the bath and she relaxed further down in to the water, her neck supported by the non-tap end of the bath. Her hands started to explore her body. She needed a release. She was urgently craving an orgasm and her petite fingers quickly prised open her labia beneath the water and dipped inside her cunt, which instantly flooded with bathwater.

Her other hand was squeezing a firm, swollen breast and tugging and twisting its nipple as she continued to finger her pussy.

She heard a scraping or shuffling noise and stopped suddenly. Listening intently for movement, or signs that someone was in the house. She heard nothing, and relaxed back in to the water and let her fingers begin to tease and excite her clit with increasing speed and urgency.

Above the bathroom in the roof space, Jim lay across the rafters holding his breath trying not to make any more noises, as he peered through a small spy hole disguised within a ceiling mounted halogen light above the bath.

His hand was gripping his cock and squeezing it, as he watched Jane play with herself in the bath below.

It wasn't the first time Jim had spied on her in the bathroom from his crawl space in the attic, but until now he had never seen her touch herself. A bonus of his son's depravation of duty he thought.

He had concocted the spy hole partly by chance, and partly because of necessity. The former because the old light fitting had become corroded by the steam from the shower, and needed to be replaced. The latter, because he had noticed Jane had stopped bathing when she thought he was in the house. He could no longer 'accidentally' be outside the bathroom to see her in her robe, or even better a towel. A towel that was deliberately replaced with a smaller one than usual when she visited, so it barely covered her.

And so he came up with the idea of incorporating a spy hole in the light fitting, and creating a crawl space above for him to watch her as she bathed. It was a perfect set up, because the house adjoined an outbuilding which had a loft; and there was no dividing wall between the loft and the attic of the house. So Jim could be seen to leave the house, triggering Jane's use of the bathroom, but then simply go into the outbuilding and enter the loft via a ladder, and then simply move across in to the roof space of the house, and lie down above the bathroom to become a voyeur.

He would need to come up with something else now though, as he had nearly given the game away by stumbling in the mirky light. Covert cameras perhaps could be great, he thought; and could be used in more than one room. He had seen adverts for small wireless devices on his social media feeds and resolved to check them out further.

You see Jim was infatuated with Jane. Ever since the first day Sam had brought her home to meet them, almost 6 years ago, he was captivated by her beauty. He thought his son was the luckiest man alive to be sleeping with the most stunning, sexual woman he had ever seen.

He lusted after her, and often fantasised about what it would be like to fuck her. It goes without saying that he looked forward to when Sam and Jane visited them.

While Abigail was alive he would never have considered taking his 'interest' further in Jane, and would have been content to spy on her, and make the odd flirtatious comment when alone with her.

He would never have cheated on Abigail. He truly loved and missed her deeply, but she was gone now. He missed intimacy with a woman; and still had a high sex drive that needed to be satisfied. It was really no surprise that Jane was fast becoming his obsession, and the sole focus of his desires.

He didn't care about Sam. He knew that what he wanted, and what he was doing, was wrong and in no way could he condone his own actions, but Sam had made it much easier for him to attempt to seduce Jane. If Sam had not been such a huge dickhead, if he had not treated Jane like dirt then Jim doubted he would ever have even tried to seduce his own sons wife, and he also fully believed for the same reason, that Jane would never have entertained him in any event.

However, Jane was vulnerable and lonely just like him now, she had reason to need love and attention, she was a young woman with maternal hormones raging inside her, a woman who had sexual and emotional needs that grew more urgent every day that her husband rejected her.

It was surely just a matter of time until she crumbled and Jim would be there to take advantage. In Jim's mind Sam had brought whatever might happen on himself, by being so selfish and uncaring, and spurning his own wife.

He decided, as he peaked through the hole at Janes frantic finger fucking, to step up his campaign to bed Jane. He would need something on her to prevent her simply telling Sam, or moving out of the farmhouse. He would need some kind of leverage, and his thoughts about cameras earlier, might just provide him with what he needed.

His thoughts and full attention however turned back to Jane for the timebeing. He could hear her begin to mutter under her breath, as her orgasm drew closer.

"Oh yes, fuck me. Oooh, fuck me hard with your massive cock...yes...fuck me."

She was clearly fantasising about fucking someone. Jim imagined it was him, as he stroked his now released cock.

She let go of her breast and reached, stretched out for something. Then the long handled back scrub came in to Jim's view through the small spy hole. He watched as she turned the brush around so she held it by the bristles, and then slide the handle, which fanned out at the end, inside her cunt and begin to use it as a substitute cock. Her other hand never left her clit. The water in the bath was sloshing about wildly such was the energy of her frigging; mini tsunamis breaking on the wall of the bath, then splashing over on to the bathroom floor.

Seconds later she tensed, before spasms coursed through her body accompanied by a long, slow groan of release. When her orgasm had abated she slumped down into the water, then rose straight back up to take a slug of wine - and Jim heard her say. "God I needed that..."