The Agreement Ch. 05

Story Info
A man's wife accepts his crossdressing.
2.3k words
4.53
49k
24
6

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/18/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
komrad1156
komrad1156
3,774 Followers

By the time we got to I-95 reality broke into my dream state and I said, "Sarah? What's our cover story?"

"Cover story? What cover story? What are you talking about?"

I turned toward her and said, "How do we know each other? What did you tell Kevin?"

"Oh, God. Fuck! I just told him you were a friend! Put that engineer's brain of yours to work and come up with something believable QUICK! Wait. What did you tell Michael?"

My mind was whirling as I replied, "Same thing. But he knows I'm not a female so I don't think he's the potential problem. He'll likely go along with anything that even sounds plausible. But you have to work with Doctor Kevin. Shit!"

We sat in nervous silence for a while before I suggested, "Okay. How about this? I'm your older sister, Callie. I live in Maryland where I went to college and have lived since. I know enough about your parents to get through any normal conversation and we'll use my real birthday and other details if they come up. I work as an engineering assistant at an aerospace firm in Annapolis. The company name is Arrick Robotics. How's that sound?"

"There's just one problem. We don't look anything alike."

"That's easy," I replied with a laugh. "I was adopted. Mom and Dad didn't think they could have children so they adopted me. Five years later, you came along as their little miracle. We can even tease each other about whom they loved most."

Sarah laughed. "That just might work. Okay. Let's run with that. Just be vague and try and change the subject anytime it gets personal. Men love to talk about themselves so we'll just follow up with 'now tell me about youself' and they'll be all too happy to tell us their stories. All we have to do is hang on their every word and they'll be none the wiser. High five, sis?"

We hit hands over the gear shift then laughed out loud at the preposterous nature of what we were doing. Internally, however, my laughter turned serious when I stopped to really think how this might change our relationship. It was too late now as Sarah turned onto our exit. We were only about five minutes from the restaurant and I had to focus on being Callie. My voice, my walk, my mannerisms. I pulled down the visor and looked into the makeup mirror. As I saw my hair, eyes, and face, I felt that familiar stirring and may have even moaned softly.

"What's that?" Sarah asked.

"Oh, nothing, sis. Everything's fine."

Sarah saw the restaurant first as she turned into the parking lot. It was a well-known place that was very popular. Reservations were hard to get but the food was well worth the trouble. I just realized someone else would be paying for my meal and drinks and the thought brought a smile to my face. The thought of what else might come (cum?) later turned my smile into a wicked grin!

As she put the car in park and turned off the ignition, I caught sight of a man walking our way. I did a double take then said, "Sarah. Oh my God. That's Michael! He was heading inside when he must have seen me as we drove up."

"Okay, Callie. Be cool. He's going to open your door for you so thank him and then play it by ear. We can do this, right?"

"Most definitely. Oh, God. He's here."

I looked up and pretended to be surprised then smiled broadly. Michael opened my door and offered me his hand. As I stood up I thanked him, stepped to the side, and let him close the door.

"Wow! You look absolutely amazing, Callie."

I stood facing him as Sarah's door opened as Michael stared into my eyes. Just as I'd imagined so many times, he leaned in and kissed me softly on the lips. The car door shut as Michael pulled back from our first kiss as we heard Sarah say, "Hi! You must be Michael! Wow. You really are as cute as Callie said you were!"

Michael took my hand as we walked around the front of the car to meet Sarah. We all stopped and Michael said, "Callie told me her friend was beautiful, but I had no idea just how beautiful."

Sarah held out her gloved hand and said, "Thank you. I'm Sarah, by the way. I'm Callie's younger sister."

"Baby sister," I corrected in a way that indicated a long-standing but friendly rivalry.

"It's nice to meet you, Sarah. Shall we go inside? It's really cold out here tonight. Feels even colder than the weather guy said it would be. Might even snow later on."

I held Michael's hand as he walked us to the door. He opened it for Sarah then indicated I should ahead by placing his hand in the small of my back. "I love being a woman!" I thought to myself. All those little things I'd always done for them were now being done for me! The thought was exhilarating.

The maître d met us and asked for our reservations. Michael gave his last name and let her know it was four a party of four. "Very well," she said. "Your table is ready. Just follow me, please. I believe your fourth person is already waiting for you. He just arrived 2-3 minutes ago."

As we approached the darkly lit table for four, I noticed a very handsome man stand up and smile. That had to be Dr. Conley. My suspicions were confirmed as he held out his arms while saying, "Sarah. It's so good to see you. You look sensational! I love the knit dress. Very nice." Sarah had seen Michael kiss me hello and not to be outdone, she melted into Kevin's arms and met his lips with hers."

"Thank you, Kevin. You look great, too. I don't think I've seen you without your lab coat. You dress up rather nicely," she teased.

The two men then took note of one another as they sat us in our chairs. "Kevin Conley," the doctor said extending his hand to Michael.

"Mike Johnson. Nice to meet you, Kevin."

Kevin looked older than I'd expected. I'd assumed he was maybe 30 but he appeared to be closer to 50. I settled on 47 as a best guess. He was still a very good looking man and the greying around his temples only added to his sophistication and charm. He was wearing a very expensive charcoal grey suit with a blue power tie and a white shirt. Very dapper. Michael was more casually attired wearing a very dressy sweater over a button-down shirt with wool slacks. I was trying to decide who was the better looking of the two when our server caught me by surprise.

"Good evening everyone! My name is Mutsuko and I'll be taking care of you." She was Asian and based on her name, most likely Japanese. Her English was flawless and I couldn't help but notice the "u" in her name wasn't pronounced. Rather, it sounded like "Moot'sko." I knew vowels were sometimes unvoiced in Japanese so that made perfect sense. She was perhaps 25, petite, very cute, and wearing a starched white shirt and black skirt with flats. I thought of the movie Office Space when I noticed the absence of "flair." Just her name tag on one side and the restaurant's logo on the other.

"Welcome. May I take your drink orders?" she asked.

Sarah was first to respond and she told Mutsuko, "I'll have a vodka martini, please."

Kevin ordered an Old Fashioned and Michael asked for a bottle of champagne. We all "ooh'd" and "awed" and thanked him. It was my turn to speak out loud in public for the first time ever and I managed to say, "Champagne sounds perfect for me. Thank you."

As she walked away Kevin said, "So. Sarah. I've met Michael. Who is this beautiful young lady you brought with you?" Kevin smiled at me and I returned his smile then looked down as though I was used to being complimented but careful to always be demure.

"Oh, her?" Sarah said nodding my way. "That's my sister, Callie. My MUCH older sister, by the way."

Everyone laughed politely as I shot back, "I see you're still jealous Mom and Dad chose me." I cut my eyes at her in that playful kind of way as Michael interrupted.

"Chose you? Do explain, Callie. How do parents choose their child?"

Sarah jumped in before I could speak and blurted out, "She's adopted. Oh, yeah. They chose her all right. That's before they realized they could produce something this perfect." Sarah gestured with her hand from the top of head to the bottom of her feet to indicate she meant her from head to toe. The men laughed as I shot back.

"So again. I was chosen while this thing was just an accident--an afterthought. I on the other hand, was planned for!"

The guys roared again as Kevin said, "Okay. Enough of the Family Feud. There's nothing quite like sibling rivalry, is there?"

We all laughed quietly as I added, "For all her faults—and there are many of them—Sarah really is the best sister anyone could ever have. I love her dearly and don't know what I'd do without her."

"Ahh. Callie. I love you too, sis. Back atcha!"

Just then Mutsuko arrived with our drinks which included an ice bucket containing a champagne bottle. She popped the cork then poured a glass for Michael and me and again thanked us as she bowed slightly and walked away.

"To new friends," Michael said raising his glass in the form of a toast.

"To new friends," we all repeated as we each took a sip.

We spent the next 90 or so minutes eating, laughing, and making small talk. Kevin and Michael carried most of the load as they discussed law and medicine. Some good natured jokes were exchanged about trial lawyers and medical malpractice but everyone was having a great time.

After a second glass of champagne and Sarah's second martini, we were both just pleasantly buzzed. She and Kevin were making small talk as I saw them clink glasses, down the last of their drinks and then lean in to kiss one another. It was surreal watching my wife kiss this attractive, older man. It was then I realized Michael was talking to me.

"So, Callie. We can't let them outdo us, can we?" He offered his glass which I touched with mine. A small sip for both of us and then Michael leaned toward me and I closed my eyes as his lips met mine. It wasn't a long kiss but it was full and passionate. I felt the tip of his tongue touch mine and I briefly offered mine in return.

"Mmmm," I purred. "That was nice." I noticed that Sarah was watching and I looked to gauge her reaction.

"Get a room you two!" she said as she tilted her head slightly and smiled.

"That'll be up to Callie but I certainly wouldn't object," Michael said as he brushed the hair back from my face his gaze never leaving my face.

"Mi-chael!" I said in fake protest. "This is our first date. What kind of girl do you think I am?"

"A very, very beautiful one," Michael said as he lifted my chin and kissed me again. This time there was a first kiss which was softer and a bit longer followed by a shorter second one.

"Wow," I purred. "A room doesn't sound like a bad idea."

Kevin and Sarah were also kissing softly as Mutsuko brought our check and sat it in front of Kevin who was closest to her. "Looks like this one's on me," he said as he pulled out his black credit card. Michael protested and offered to cover our meals but Kevin would have no part of it.

"The music's just started at the lounge, ladies," Michael said. "Shall we?"

Michael pulled my chair back as I stood then took my hand as we went to get our coats.

"I take it you'll be riding with Michael?" Sarah whispered quietly."

"Most definitely," I assured her. "See you at the Blue Parrot in a few minutes?"

"Most definitely," she told me repeating my own words. "Don't do anything I wouldn't do on the way over." Sarah smiled that wicked smile as she held Kevin's hand.

"Deal," I told her. I winked to underscore the significance of the word "deal" as she and Kevin went their separate way.

Michael helped me with my coat and as I turned around he put his hands on my arms at should height and said, "Callie. You are so incredibly beautiful. I just want to...."

I pulled his head down to mine and kissed him long and hard. Our tongues swirled and danced as he drew me in closer. He stroked my long, soft hair as he kissed me again. I moaned softly as I felt his cock brush up against me.

"Sorry," he whispered.

"Don't be. That felt very nice, Michael."

We kissed again then headed out to his car where kissed again for several minutes. I wanted him right then and there but knew I had to wait. I let my hand brush over his rock hard cock two or three times as his hands cupped by breasts. I was so intoxicated with my femininity I felt like I might pass out. "Swooning" came to mind as I kissed Michael one last time before saying, "We really should go. They'll be wondering if we actually did get a room."

"Would that be so bad?" Michael asked quietly as he kissed my ear.

"No. Not at all. As long as it's later....tonight."

"That's a promise, Callie. Later tonight it is." One last gentle kiss and I sat up, fixed my makeup, and put on my seat belt. Michael slipped the car into drive and we made our way to the Hilton for a night of slow dancing and other firsts.

komrad1156
komrad1156
3,774 Followers