The Air Force at Work Ch. 2

Story Info
The continuing adventures of Enforcer.
2.5k words
4.44
29k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/18/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The story that you are about to read is true. The names of the characters have been changed to protect the innocent and guilty. It chronicles the continuing sexual adventures of Enforcer, a 6ft. 3 in. 24-year old black sergeant in the United States Air Force, stationed at MacDill Air Force Base, Florida.

I would like to thank everyone who sent positive responses to Part One and those of you who pointed out that an Air Force E-3 was an Airman First Class (A1C) not a Sergeant. Sorry about that, it's been a few years since I retired. I would also like to point out that the adventures of Enforcer aren’t a black thing or a white thing; it’s a sex thing. I hope that you will enjoy future episodes.

*****

After leaving the Weather Station, I went to the chow hall and had a quick breakfast before returning to the barracks to wait Gail's arrival. My room was located on the backside of the building, so Gail could slip in virtually unnoticed. Walking into my room, I turned on the black lights and put some soft music to set the mood. If I must say so, I have a great music collection. I've got everything from the Doobie Brothers and Steely Dan to Stevie Wonder and the Isley Brothers. My collection covers the whole music spectrum. My room was your typical bachelor's pad, a bed, Kenwood stereo with Boise speakers, reel-to-reel and cassette deck, and the latest Penthouse and Playboy centerfolds covering the walls. One of the benefits of being a Sergeant meant that I wasn't required to have a roommate, so I left the door slightly ajar in the event that Gail arrived while I was in the shower. As I stood with water cascading down my body, I could smell the sweet scent of her perfume, White Diamond I think. The more I replayed our lovemaking session in my mind, the more aroused I became.

As I stepped out of the shower, my heart skipped a beat as I saw Gail's silhouette standing in the middle of the room. She had lit some candles and the aroma of incense filled the room. Gail was wearing a long blue Air Force issue raincoat with her flaming red hair draped over her shoulders. I thought this was a little odd since there was no reported evidence of rain in the forecast. As Teddy P. (Teddy Pendergrass) played and the candles flickered, I approached Gail, took her in my arms, and kissed her like there was no tomorrow. Breaking the embrace, Gail began singing along with Teddy, "Let me make sweet love to you, Baby."

Pushing me down on the bed, Gail began to unbutton her raincoat. The coat fell to the floor revealing her lovely nude body. She had driven across town, through rush hour traffic and a vehicle check at the front gate of the base, with absolutely nothing covering her but the raincoat. Sitting up on the bed, I looked into those emerald eyes and asked what would had happened if she got stopped or had an accident. Gail just looked at me with a devilish smile.

This woman was every man's wet dream. Looking at her 5 ft. 5 in. voluptuous tanned body, I could tell that she spent a great deal of time in the gym. Her pear-shaped breasts and taut midsection showed no ill effect of childbirth. As my eyes scanned down her curves, I could tell that she was a little shy about showing her body. I don't know why, she could have been the centerfold for any magazine. The "V" between her legs was covered with a thin patch of neatly trimmed reddish fur. In my earlier lust, I didn't appreciate just how beautiful she truly was.

After removing my robe and tossing it across the floor, I beckoned Gail to join me on the bed. As she moved between my legs, Gail told me to just lie back and enjoy the show. Leaning forward, she started to run her tongue up and down my body, paying particular attention to my nipples. My rock hard cock was playing "Hail to the Chief" on her breasts. She moved slowly down my body, pass my navel, down to my aching member. Next, she ran her tongue down the shaft, over by balls and lightly tickled my butt hole. Then I felt Gail's luscious lips encircle the head of my raging hardon. Gripping my cock in one hand, she pumped up and down while sucking me deeper and deeper into her mouth. She then licked the fingers of her free hand and started to frantically work on her engorged clit. She then inserted two fingers into her already wet pussy and fingered herself wildly. Biting her lip, Gail shrieked, "Baby, I'm cummmmmminggggg!" Her whole body shook as if she was having a seizure. At this point, I had to decide where I was deciding whether to paint her tonsils with my or stick my hard cock in her inviting pussy.

As her orgasm subsided, Gail inserted her pussy cream covered fingers into my mouth, sharing her sweet pussy nectar. Scooting back on the bed, I pulled Gail up to me. Like a big cat stalking it's prey, Gail crawled up my body and sandwiched my cock between her freckled breasts. Gail licked my cock as if she were licking a chocolate ice cream cone. Grabbing the back of her head, I gently eased more of my cock between her luscious lips. As I slide deeper into her mouth, Gail reached down and inserted two fingers into her dripping wet pussy. With the other hand, she feverishly pumped my cock. Sensing that I was about to cum, Gail tightened her grip on the base of my cock. With lust in her eyes, Gail looked up at me and said, "Not yet lover, I want to feel your dick in my aching pussy. I want you to cum inside me."

Changing positions on the bed, our tongues danced a tango as Gail rubbed her pussy against my rock hard cock. As she ground her body into me, I could feel her juices coating my cock. Gently lifting her, I inserted the tip of my cock into her eager pussy. Arching her back, she attempted to pull me deeper, but her pussy was tighter than a pair of small spandex on Delta Burke. With tears streaming down her face, Gail sobbed, "I wanted so much to pleasure you." Not being one to give up without evaluating all options, I laid her down and lifted her legs over my shoulders. Then I rubbed the tip of my cock up and down her sopping wet pussy lips. "Yes, yes, please, please fuck me," Gail, pleaded while guiding the tip of my cock into her hot, tight pussy. As I eased deeper, her body was again overtaken by another powerful orgasm. Damn, this woman was insatiable. Feeling her body relax, I again inched deeper and deeper into her pussy until I hit her cervix. This was more than she could take. Gail began clawing my back as she slammed her pussy down on my rock hard cock. With her pussy gripping me like a glove, I came with the force of a Titan missile. With cum running down her legs, Gail continued to slam her pussy into me. Feeling her body starting to tense, Gail sank her fingernails deep into my shoulder as another orgasm ravished her body.

As her pussy released its death grip on my cock, I collapsed into Gail's waiting arms. Totally satisfied with the pleasure that we have given each other, we just laid there staring into each other's eyes. Gail broke the silence by asking if she should leave. Knowing that she had no one waiting for her at home, I lightly kissed her and asked her to stay. Since I didn't have a roommate, I knew there was no chance of anyone interrupting us. With that, we snuggled and fell into a deep coma like sleep.

After what seemed like days, a light tapping in the distance startled me. Dazed, I looked down at Gail but she was still asleep with a contented look on her angelic face. As my eyes struggled to adjust to the light of the flickering candles, the tapping grew louder and louder. Then I realized that the tapping was actually someone knocking at my door. "Fumbling to get into my robe, I asked, "Who is it?" But there was no reply. Feeling frustrated, I yelled, "Read the sign asshole, I work nights!" But the knocking continued. Totally pissed, I wiped the sleep from my eyes as I staggered to the door. All the commotion brought Gail out of her trance. Pulling the blankets up over her naked body, she asked what was going on. I told her that some idiot was banging on the door. As I opened the door slightly, I was totally stunned.

"Sergeant Macklin, I thought I'd see how you made out on your first night on the job," Major Jones exclaimed as she pushed her way into the room. Knowing that the shit was about to hit the fan, I immediately closed the door while trying to come up with a suitable explanation. Standing with my mouth hanging open, my mind was completely blank. Spotting Gail lying in my rack, she said, "I see you made out just fine." "Well Ma'am. I...I...I," was all I could muster. "Let's drop the military formalities," she said with a sheepish smile. Completely stunned, I replied, "Yes Ma'am." As she approached Gail, Major Jones looked over her shoulder and informed me that her mother named her "Kathryn" not "Ma'am" and she would appreciate it if I addressed her as such. Gail dropped the blankets and welcomed Kathryn to her waiting arms. With their lips locked in a loving embrace, the women worked torridly to undress Kathryn.

These two women were complete opposites. Whereas Gail was a somewhat shy, redhead country girl from Kentucky with small but ample breasts, and short but muscular legs, Kathryn was an aggressive tanned, long-legged blonde from California. Gail kept her pussy neatly manicured but Kathryn's was covered with a thick, blonde bush. Also Kathryn possessed the confidence in her body that Gail so severely lacked. Completely different as far as body styles, Gail and Kathryn possessed what every man wanted in a woman, a passion for sex.

As the two women broke their embrace, Gail asked, "What does a girl have to do to get a drink around here?" Walking over to my makeshift bar, I poured three glasses of Brandy. As I poured the drinks, I wondered if I was dreaming. With drinks in hand, I joined the two lovely ladies on the bed. Seeing the look of puzzlement on my face, Gail explained what was going on. It seemed that these two lovely creatures had bet to see who was going to be the first to fuck me. Kathryn explained that she had intended to seduce for me in her office, but couldn't think of a subtle way to get rid of Chief Franks. After listening to the sorted details of their game, I wanted to know what reward the winner was to receive. Looking like the cat that swallowed the canary, Gail explained that the wager was twofold. First the winner got the opportunity to evaluate my lovemaking skills, and then she was to have her pussy licked by the loser while I watched. With a fox in the hen house grin, Kathryn chimed in, "I guess I lost and now it's time for me to pay the piper." Please remember that this takes place before President Clinton's famous "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" policy.

With me lying next to Gail, Kathryn slid down between Gail's legs and started lapping Gail's already wet pussy. As she rode Kathryn's tongue like a bucking horse, Gail reached over and slid my cock into her mouth. Not wanting Kathryn to be left out, I licked my fingers and slid one in her pussy and another in her puckered butt hole. "Oh, yes," the two women moaned in unison. As I worked my fingers deeper into her pussy and ass, Kathryn worked her tongue deeper into Gail's pussy. This caused Gail to gobble down more and more of my throbbing cock.

Fighting the urge to cum, I reposition the women so that Kathryn was lying on the bed with Gail straddling her torso and me kneeling between her legs. As I lapped away at her pussy, Kathryn was madly massaging her huge boobs. I slid my tongue into the deepest recesses of Kathryn's pussy as Gail started to nurse on Kathryn's huge melons. Looking up, I watched Gail flick Kathryn's erect nipples as if they were small punching bags. The more I probed Kathryn’s juicy pussy; the tighter it gripped my hot tongue. Gail and I kept up our oral assault as Kathryn clutched the headboard and scream, "God damn, I'm cumming!" As a torrid orgasm coursed through Kathryn's body, Gail sucked my tongue deep into her mouth.

After Kathryn's orgasm subsided, Gail crawled up Kathryn's body and pushed her tongue deep into Kathryn’s mouth. As they tongue fucked each other's mouth, they ground their pussies together. Kathryn was the first to break the silence, begging me to ram my cock into her hot pussy. Looking at the two pussies before me, I stepped forward and shoved my rock hard cock into Kathryn’s pussy. Kathryn's body winced as I buried my cock into her steaming hot flesh. Her pussy opened wide to accept its first black intruder. Not wanting to leave Gail unattended, I licked my thumb and inserted it into her puckered little butt hole. Gail winced as my knuckle pushed its way pass the tight outer ring of her ass. While fucking Kathryn with reckless abandon, I frantically fingered Gail. Kathryn’s pussy milked my cock until I shot my load deep into her body. Feeling my love juice fill her pussy, Kathryn screamed out in pleasure as a powerful orgasm overtook her body. Not wanting to be outdone, Gail shoved two fingers deep into her pussy. The combination of her fingers in her pussy and mine in her ass caused Gail's body to be rocked by a powerful orgasm.

Totally spent, the three of us collapsed in a heap. After a few more brandies, Kathryn announced that she had better leave before her husband became suspicious. As she blew us a kiss, Kathryn said she hoped that this would become a regular occurrence. Gail and I just smile and said “Affirmative.” Since it was getting late and she didn’t want to start barracks' gossip, Gail suggested that I spend the weekend at her house. Not one to pass up a golden opportunity, I threw a few things in my backpack and followed Gail home. Gail’s house was located out near Busch Gardens. We spent the weekend making love and getting to know each other better. I forgot to mention, Kathryn came by on Sunday for a little fun and relaxation, if you know what I mean. This is just one of many adventures with Gail and Kathryn. Sometime later, Gail and I became roommates, which made it easier for us to be together. Although we continued our ménage a trios, there were times when just two of the Musketeers, as we named ourselves, got together.

Stay tuned for more adventures of Enforcer...