The Airplane Ride Home Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schaka
Schaka
3,047 Followers

He found his eyes glued to the sight of his son's cock sliding in and out of his wife's pussy. He was amazed at the amount of whitish froth that covered Sam's cock. It increased with each thrust into Jamie.

He unconsciously licked his lips. Dear fucking god, he thought, that is an amazing sight! A part of him was humiliated that his wife seemed to enjoy Sam's cock so much. She was never this vocal with him.

He watched as his wife increased the speed of her thrusting. Sam too was thrusting harder into his mother. His hands were gripping her thighs, bouncing his cock harder and deeper into her cheating married pussy.

John stepped through the curtain and pulled it close behind. Sam turned and tried to focus on the blurry figure standing less than three feet from him. It looked like dad. Jamie was oblivious to her husband's entrance.

Jamie was lost in a miasma of lust. She was oblivious to John standing with his back to the curtain watching her incestuous fucking. She was close, so close! She felt the tingling in her pussy that presaged her orgasm. She felt her son's cock swell. They were going to cum together. She loved that feeling! Her pussy spasming, her son's young cock swelling and pulsing, feeling her with his life producing sperm. She needed it. She had to have it. She groaned and stifled a scream as her orgasm wracked her. She felt Sam release deep in her, his seed filling her birth canal splashing against her cervix.

"You incestuous bitch! Just what in the fuck do you think you are doing?"

Startled, Jamie looked over her shoulder and saw John standing there watching them. Intellectually, she knew she needed to stop. However, her orgasm wracked her. She could not stop herself from bouncing on Sam's cock. And if she wanted to stop, Sam had a death grip on her hips and was forcing her to move.

Her eyes widened in horror as she looked into her husband's face as she and her son shared their orgasms. She moaned loudly as she felt her son's sperm fill her. She took in the riot of emotions that charged across his face as he beheld this ultimate betrayal. Her eyes trailed down. She was surprised to see a pronounced bulge in her husband's shorts. With an effort of will, she leaned forward, forcing Sam's cock slide out of her pussy. The popping sound that made sounded like a gunshot in the tiny room.

John's eyes were glued to Jamie's pussy. He watched in horror and fascination as the incredibly large tube of his son's man meat slid slowly out of his wife's pussy. John thought it would never stop. It seemed to go on forever, sliding inch by agonizing inch out of Jamie's pussy. He licked his lips as his son's mushroom head exited his mother's pussy. It was accompanied by a stream of his seed oozing out of his mom's pussy and dripping onto Sam's pubic thatch. John licked his dry lips again. When he tried to speak, only a croak came out.

Jamie jumped naked to the floor. The sensations of her orgasm still coursed through her body. She turned to face her husband and deal with the disaster that her life had become.

She shot a concerned glance at her son, Sam. He was still in a semi-conscious state from the concussion he sustained he sustained when he fell out of the RV. In front of her stood her husband of 20 years. His face was florid, sweat poured from him, soaking his shirt.

"You bitch! You cheating incestuous slut! How could you do this to me...to us?"

Jamie was frantic. This was the fear she had lived with since that day on the airplane when she and Sam

began their incestuous relationship. She sank to her knees, her shoulders shaking with her tears and her

shame.

"Please, John, please, let me explain!"

"Explain," John screamed. "Explain! You mean there is a rational reason why you are naked in the college Infirmary riding your son's cock like a common tramp!"

Despite himself, John's eyes were fixed on his wife's pussy. She knelt wide leg, Sam's come hung from her labia, some of it sliding wetly down her dimpled thighs. He was like the snake charmed by the sound of the flute. He rocked slowly back and forth as each come drop formed, stretched into a glistening white teardrop and splashed wetly to the white tile floor.

He was stunned that he was so aroused. His cock swelled in his shorts. He flashed back to watching Sam's cock slide effortlessly in and out of Jamie's pussy. John licked his lips nervously. What the fuck was wrong with me, he thought, I am getting a hard on!

John motioned peremptorily at Jamie's clothes.

"Get dressed," he said tiredly. "The doctor will be here in a moment."

"John, I..."

"Bitch, shut up and get dressed!"

Jamie froze in stunned silence. John had never called her a name like that. She looked around the room for something to wipe her pussy. Then thought about how it would look to John to see her wiping his son's seed from her married pussy. She balanced herself with one hand on the examination table were Sam lay as she stepped into one leg of her shorts.

"More, mommy," Sam mumbled as he reached for Jamie's hand. "Let's fuck some more!"

Jamie and John stood in a frozen tableau, each staring at their semi-conscious son.

"Rest, baby, rest! The doctor will be here in a moment!"

***

Later they sat in the air-conditioned comfort of the RV. They had met with Sam's doctor. He assured them that Sam had a mild concussion and needed rest. Reluctantly, they agreed with the doctor that the best thing they could do was return to their home.

Now, for the first time since John had caught Jamie fucking her 18-year-old son, John and Jamie were alone. She still wore the same semen soaked shorts and sweat soaked tee shirt.

"When did this start?"

Desperate to salvage her marriage, Jamie related the sordid tale about the airplane ride.

Even in the chill of the RV, John felt the heat rise in his face as Jamie described how they, John and Jamie, had decided to join the five-mile high club.

She described how the three of them had accidentally switched seats.

"I thought it was you, John, I really did!"

"So you couldn't tell the difference between me and my son? That strains credulity!"

"Well...yes...I could tell...the difference!"

"John," Jamie cried. " I just thought you were harder and bigger because you were excited!"

John sprang from his seat, fist balled tightly at his side. For brief moment, Jamie thought he was going to hit her. Then she noticed the sheen of sweat that covered every inch of bare skin. Then she saw the bulge in his pants.

"Please, Darling, please...I don't want to talk about this anymore!"

"Answer me, Gawddamit, is Sam bigger than me?"

John could feel the veins on his temples throbbing. His vision blurred with the intensity of his emotion. He was confused about how he felt. He did not want to know but it had too!

"Yes...yes...he is but..."

"You slut," John screamed, spittle flying from his mouth. "So you decided to fuck our son because he had a bigger cock?"

"I didn't know, baby, I didn't know," Jamie wailed, tears streaming down her face.

The humiliation of it all washed across John in a tidal wave of emotion. His wife had taken their 18-year-old son as a lover because he, John, did not have a big enough cock. Absent mindedly, he opened his fist. One slid haltingly to his crotch. My god, he thought, why am I so hard?

"How...how many times have you...fucked Sam?"

Jamie looked up. She used both hands to wipe the tears from her eyes. She was not scared anymore. John was just trying to understand what happened. She could save her marriage by being honest. She eyed his crotch. Why is he so hard, she thought?

"Just five times, I think!"

"There was the time in the kitchen; you almost caught us that time"

"Wait! You are telling me when I was sitting at MY table in MY home; Sam was sitting next to me smirking because he had just fucked my wife??"

John moaned unconsciously. The humiliation was complete. His wife and son were laughing at while they ate the food he provided. His wife and son were lovers and he was the butt of their jokes.

John's cock was so hard it hurt. He stroked himself. He needed release.

Jamie watched John closely. His eyes were partially closed. He swayed gently as he stroked his cock. There was a large wet stain on his shorts where his pre cum had soaked through.

He is getting off on this she thought with some confusion. Carefully, she stood and took the few steps to her husband. He seemed to be almost in a trance, rocking back and forth, stroking his cock and sweating profusely. The germ of a suspicion sprouted in her mind.

She knelt in front of her husband. His cock made a prominent bulge in his shorts. No, she thought, he is not as big or as virile as Sam is, but he is a good provider. He has given me all that any woman could want.

She reached up and grasped John's zipper. She drew it down slowly, never taking her eyes off her husband red sweating face. She glanced down to see John's cock straining to pop out of the slit in his shorts. She helped it out and kissed the cum slickened head.

Jamie looked up to see John staring down at her.

"Baby," she cooed. "I suck Sam's cock too and let him cum in my mouth!"

She listened to John's loud groan and felt his cock pulse.

"And, Darling," Jamie whispered. "He fucks my ass anytime he wants!"

John howled in humiliation. He felt his dick pulse and throb. He knew he was going to cum. He could feel his balls filling.

He screamed as the first rope shot out and hit Jamie in the mouth.

Jamie was caught off guard. She did not know what she expected but she did not expect him to come. Her upper body rocked back away from this semen torrent. The second rope splattered wetly against her chin and dribbled down her neck into her cleavage. Still holding his cock, she brought it to her mouth and caught the last weak spurts in her mouth.

"John," Jamie smiled, wiping her husband's come from her chin and chest with her hands. "We need to talk!"

Schaka
Schaka
3,047 Followers
12