The Airport Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul's mouth moved back up the center of her chest, up under her chin and around to her ear where he softly blew air across before he told her to drop her arms and let the blouse fall off for him. As she started to move her arms down, he stepped back so he could watch the blouse float to the ground at her feet. Once removed, he clasped her hand in his and brought them forward so the bra would slide down her arms and into his hands. He tossed it next to the blouse and stood there looking. Grinning to himself as he noticed the blush creep across her chest, Paul never released her hands as he moved them behind her back. Holding them with one hand, he used his other to lift one of the soft orbs to his mouth. Little licks along the underside, followed by wet trails to the top were causing Sarah to move swayingly. She was trying to get the nipple in his mouth but Paul would have nothing of that yet. He let go of the breast in his hand and started licking and kissing between the two, from the hollow of her throat, down between, slowly, teasing licks, little nibbles, more licks until he reached her belly button where with quick little jabs he probed it's depths. He could feel her stomach clinching tight and decided it was time to move on, knowing she was close to another orgasm. Following his path back up, he licked under the other breast, around the side, up over the top and when he lifted it with his hand, the nipple was reaching forward for more attention. Once again he ignored it's request and started to slowly lick around and around the breast, never quite reaching the tip. Sarah's hands wanted to be released from behind her back. She kept trying to pull them apart so she could feed her own need of holding Paul's head to her aching breast, but each time she started to move them, he squeezed his hand over her wrists in the silent message of 'no, not yet'. All that did was cause her to squirm more, arch closer to his mouth and then push back against his hands where occasionally one of his fingers would slid under the waistband of her skirt to touch the bare skin underneath.

Paul lifted let his free hand slide down the sides of Sarah's body as he stood up in front of her again. Releasing her wrists, he stroked both of her arms, up and down gently as he brought them back to her sides. With her hands under his, he started stroking her hips, around the tops, to the back, down the outside of her skirt, over the cheeks of her ass to the tops of her thighs. Reversing once again, he guided her hands to explore her own body's pleasures. When their hands were back at her hips and moving toward the front of her body, Paul lifted his and stepped back a little to see what Sarah would do. Her eyes were shaded. Her hands never stopped moving and slowly they ascended and crossed her stomach, making their own lazy, tempting motions, climbing higher until she repeated his moves from just a few moments earlier.

'That's it Sarah. Make yourself cum for me. Let me watch you cum baby'. Simple words in simple sentences, all that was needed for her to feel the shock waves of pleasure start to course through her body. When her hands touched her nipples and she rolled them between her fingers and thumbs, a volcano began to erupt within her. 'Go with it baby.' Paul's quiet encouragement was rewarded with a flood of juices from her canal. As it ran between her thighs and down her legs, he reached out to pull her into a deep wet kiss, creating a second wave to come over her. Sarah's earlier moans crashed about his ears in a scream of delightful passion. When the crest was over, she collapsed against his chest, breathing rapidly. Her heartbeat pounded against his chest, causing his own to speed up and match her tempo. Gently he lifted her off her feet and carried her into the bedroom, where after lying her down on the bed, he stretched out beside her and pulled her close. 'Rest little one' the night's not over yet.

12