The Airport Hotel Ch. 01

Story Info
It feels too good to be so bad.
1k words
3.88
89.4k
9
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 12/27/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,435 Followers

Kate walked into the large open foyer of the hotel. It was buzzing with activity, which made her relieved. This was not the first time she had done this but there was always a part of her worried that someone would recognize her. The hotel was connected to the airport and unless you were traveling through the city or your flight was delayed, you would never be here.

The hotel was fancy enough and the rooms were stylish and well taken care of. After checking in, she turned right and sat down on the leather couch that was tucked away in the corner. She looked at the time on her black cell phone and waited.

He entered the hotel and scanned the room for her. She was in the same place as always. She was wearing dark jeans and a white knit sweater. Her blonde hair was in a ponytail and once again, she was wearing no make up. She was looking down at her cell phone and that made his cock jump in his pants. He loved seeing her on her cell phone because he knew that was what she used whenever they had phone sex.

Kate looked up and saw Jerry. He was wearing jeans and a t-shirt, holding his jacket and bag in his hand. She smiled and subconsciously licked her lips.

"You look great."

"Thank you."

"Did you check in already?" Jerry had reached out his hand to hold Kate's. They knew from experience that if they touched any more than just hands they would get in trouble.

"Yes. I asked for the same room as last time."

Jerry smiled.

Kate nodded and the couple walked towards the elevator. They were still holding hands and made small talk while waiting for the elevator and while in the elevator.

"How was the drive?"

"It was good. Roads are clear so it only took an hour. How was your flight?"

"Fine. I got a lot of writing done."

Kate was an author and had been working on her latest novel. When they first met she was writing short stories on an erotic website. Since then, she had moved to mainstream romance novels and was busy writing her fourth novel. Jerry had met her online as a fan of her stories and once they realized they lived relatively close together, things had drastically changed.

"I'm glad baby. What time does your flight leave tomorrow?"

"Six. I need the earliest flight so I can be at work tomorrow." Kate cringed, knowing that meant not even a day together. She felt bad as her facial expression obviously showed.

Jerry pushed her roughly against the elevator wall and held her face in his hands. "Listen to me. If I could be with you for two minutes, it would be worth it. Don't feel bad." Jerry kissed her so hard she was gasping for breath. The moment their lips touched, she dropped her bag and wrapped her arms and legs around his body. He held her up and slid his tongue into her mouth.

"We're not supposed to do this in the elevator." Jerry was whimpering against her ear as his fingers tried sliding inside her tight jeans.

"You kissed me." Kate pushed him away and tried to compose herself. The elevator arrived at their floor and they walked silently to the room. It was the same room as their first time together and lately they had asked for this room. It was right next to the elevators in the corner but that meant a window on two sides of the room. The windows overlooked the parking garage of the airport but they didn't care. There was a queen size bed in the middle of the room and across from the door was the door to the bathroom. It was a typical hotel room that smelled like cleaning supplies and air freshener.

Kate walked in quickly and places her bag on the dresser. She took his bag and did the same, knowing that he was putting the 'Do Not Disturb' sign on the door and locking it as well. She was turning her cell phone to vibrate as he walked over to her.

"You know what I want baby." Jerry rubbed her arms and then began to kiss her neck while undoing her jeans.

"It's what you always want."

Kate slid up the bed and leaned back. She let him remove her jeans and panties and then spread her legs wide. She felt his breath on her pussy lips and then moaned as he licked gently. Jerry loved licking her pussy. It was something that he was obsessed with and Kate had gotten used to the fact that if she said no, he would be upset. Instead, she let him work his magic. He sucked gently on he clit then licked in circles around her entrance.

"You taste so good baby."

"I didn't have time to shave. I'm sorry." Kate tried not to giggle and looked down, waiting for his reaction.

"You lie. You know I love shaving you. I'll do that after I make you cum all over my face." Jerry kissed her inner thighs then went back to her pussy.

Kate was in heaven. She was so wet and the moment she felt her juices running out of her, he would lap them up. When he pushed three fingers inside her, she cried out and when he pushed up and began massaging her g-spot, she went crazy. She bucked her hips and thrashed around, pulling the flowered patterned bedcover.

"Cum. Don't hold back."

Kate was whimpering and moaning. She wanted this to last but it wasn't going to happen. She screamed out and clamped her legs around his head as she came hard against his fingers and face.

Jerry continued licking until her breathing was back to normal. She lay there until she felt his warm lips move from her pussy and move up her body. He lay on top of her and kissed her softly.

"I love doing that."

"I know."

"I think we need a bath."

Kate giggled and sat up. This was just the beginning.

PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,435 Followers