The Airport Hotel Ch. 03

Story Info
It feels too good to be so bad.
792 words
3.87
41.2k
4
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 12/27/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,434 Followers

Kate walked from the bathroom towards the bed. It was dark outside now and that meant that they had been at it for over three hours. She was sore but still not satisfied. Her pussy was tingling and she knew that Jerry's cock was still throbbing. She climbed onto the bed on her hands and knees.

"God you look gorgeous." Jerry pulled her back a bit and slid his cock deep into her pussy. He moaned and began to rock back and forth.

Jerry and Kate were online lovers. They had met almost two years ago and still met every few months at the same hotel and ideally the same room. The room overlooked the airport parking lot but they were so consumed with their own affairs that they rarely looked out the window.

"Fuck I'm sore." Kate slid her legs together, making her pussy feel even tighter. Jerry groaned in pleasure.

"I'm not sorry at all. You wear sexy jeans and then tell me to shave your pussy. You expect me not to go crazy." Jerry was grunting now, trying to hold back but it wasn't working. Her pussy felt so good and it was almost like it was perfect for his cock. Her bare pussy lips were swollen and he could feel her wetness on his balls.

"Can I suck on your cock again?"

"Only if I get to lick your pussy."

Kate grinned and rolled onto her back facing Jerry. Jerry stepped closer to the edge of the bed and moaned as he guided his cock into her mouth. He leaned over and after placing two pillows under her hips, began to lick her pussy. Kate was sucking aggressively and each time she deep throated, Jerry spanked her butt playfully. She would push him deep into her mouth and then swallow. Then she would pull out and lick the tip, making sure to savor his precum.

Jerry was lapping at her clit roughly while he pushed two fingers inside her again, twisting them to reach every sensitive spot. His legs were shaking and he wanted to cum inside her again. He stood up and spun her around. In one motion, he sunk his cock into her pussy and then laid on top of her.

"I need to be inside you so badly. I want to fall asleep like this."

Kate nodded. She was moving in rhythm with his thrusts and soon the bed was squeaking as they fucked harder and faster. The room smelled like sex but neither one of them noticed. Their eyes were locked on one another as finally Jerry exploded inside her. The moment he was finished he pushed his thumb against her clit, causing her to shake.

They lay like that until Jerry shifted to lay on his side. Kate cuddled up against him, making sure his cock was still deep inside her. Soon they fell asleep, soothed by each other's quite breathing.

***

Kate woke up the moment she heard her cell phone vibrating; it was four in the morning and she needed to be at the airport. She silently got dressed and packed her things. She kissed Jerry goodbye, hoping he would not wake up. The last time she had left he had woken up and she had missed the next two flights and was therefore late for work.

Jerry knew that she would leave without waking him It was easier that way because if they were both awake there would be tears and sadness and a desperate need for just one more lovemaking session.

Kate carried her things to the elevator and then took it down to the floor that connected the hotel with the airport. She walked across the covered bridge and soon was in the airport. The airport was quiet since the nighttime travelers had all left and she was on the first flight of the morning.

The flight home was uneventful. She went straight from the airport to work and then at the end of the day came home.

"Hi. I'm home." Kate entered her house and smiled as her young son ran to give her a big hug. Following close behind was her husband.

"How was your trip?"

***

Jerry woke up as the sun hit his eyes. They had forgotten to close the blinds so he was up at seven. He got dressed then checked out. He found his car in the parking lot and after stopping at a coffee shop for his morning coffee, drove the hour-long drive back home. He would get home, do some things around the house before picking up his daughter at school, and then make supper so that when his wife came home they would have a nice family dinner.

PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,434 Followers