The Akira Protocol

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Remy pulled off his shirt revealing a pale body with many burns and scars, the body of a mechanic. Remy's hands trembled as he unfastened his pants and kicked them off, followed quickly by his underwear. Kurt wanted to look away from the other man's nakedness, but a fascinated horror held his gaze on Remy's body. The scars started to disappear. All across his skin large, red blotches rapidly bloomed and disappeared as quick as they'd arrived. Remy's new skin was smooth and hairless, as he twisted to his back, Kurt saw a new development on the man's chest.

The skin rippled and grew, expanding outward rapidly. The small male nipples grew larger and more pronounced. Dark areolas developed with small bumps as the flesh behind them swelled. Kurt's cock strained against his pants. He'd seen a naked woman before in locker rooms, but sex with a real woman wasn't something that men in the colony considered likely, especially not mechanics. Kurt looked on as his old nemesis grew breasts out of thin air

Breasts would be little good for breeding purposes without the rest of the equipment. As Kurt looked down between Remy's legs, he saw the other man's cock shrivel. His ball sack sucked inward and seemed to be entirely deflated of testicles already. Remy's body changed as well, his wiry muscular form thickening out as hips widened and thighs followed. Kurt's gaze remained on the morphing genitals as Remy's dick vanished into a small nub and new lips opened with a wet pop. Remy let out a satisfied moan in a distinctly feminine voice.

Her hands started to explore her body, finding it wet with a sheen of sweat. Kurt could see that the new woman was still toned and muscular, but with softer flesh coating every inch. As Remy raised up, he caught a glimpse of her plump ass squishing out from where she sat. It was the most enticing thing Kurt had ever seen, and he lamented that his cock would remain for only a while longer. "Well," Remy said in a sultry tone. "Come on big boy. Let's see if that cock matches that chest." She leaned back again and spread her legs, showing off her new pussy to the other mechanic. "If you're quick enough, maybe you can cum inside me and get me pregnant. Wouldn't that be fun? Kurt gets to have a kid by fucking me before his own dick falls off?"

Her taunts were enough to force him into action. He moved over to her and grabbed her by the shoulder, forcing her down to the bed. Kurt struggled to separate his anger at Remy from his own lust for the thing Remy had become. She continued to confuse him by quickly pulling down his pants and fishing out his cock. The thick rod throbbed in Remy's newly effeminate hands. "You can choke me while we fuck if you want," she purred. Her hand moved up and down his length in a casual pace, eliciting more of the lubricating fluid from the tip of his cock.

Kurt continued to be paralyzed with conflicting emotions. Beyond that, he had no real notion of what to do next. He knew he wanted to be inside the gorgeous creature that Remy had become, but he found himself suddenly lacking on the fundamentals of it. His hands moved from her shoulder down to her new, full breasts. Her tits felt soft and divine, his hands melding into them easily as he pawed her. Remy looked up at him with lust in her eyes. His eyes? Kurt wondered. Gone was the smarmy face of the man he'd so long despised, and in its place was the soft visage of a woman desperate to be fucked.

He pushed himself down on top of her, his broad body dwarfing her in size. Remy ran her hands up his hips and across his wide, bare back feeling the scars of a life working outside on the damned planet. After a moment of hesitation, Kurt met Remy's eyes and bent his head down to kiss her. His tongue probed forward and met hers, sending a thrilling sensation through his body. Kurt's arms wrapped around her body, pulling her against him with barbaric strength as his cock nudged against her thigh.

Remy's body tingled in anticipation as Kurt's member slid up against her leg. Never before had Remy experienced such a plaguing emptiness. She wanted Kurt to shove himself inside her and fuck her silly until his seed filled her up. She seemed about to get her wish as his cockhead nudged against her pussy lips, but then Kurt pulled back slightly. His eyes glared at the creature in his arms as he remembered just who it was. Behind the new body and new desires, the old Remy still lurked, and Kurt wanted to prove one last time who was the greater man.

In a swift motion, he flipped Remy over. He took a moment to admire the woman's upturned ass as she positioned herself on all fours. Despite herself, she was desperate for something to be inside of her. If Kurt wasn't still a man, she would have clawed at the door for one of the techs to come in and fuck her. The barrel chested man permitted himself some time to grope her full ass before pulling her roughly back and letting his cock slide along her wet lips. Feeling her juices along his length, Kurt could resist no longer. Relying on pure instinct, he angled himself and shoved, pushing his cock deep into Remy's virgin pussy.

The two began rutting in earnest. Remy's ass wobbled as it slapped back against Kurt. Her back arched down and she tossed newly lengthened hair from side to side as she tried to look back at the handsome beast fucking her from behind. The sensations overwhelmed Kurt, and he regretted his choice slightly. He would have rather wandered the wastes for a few days on the off chance he might get to fuck another woman than sacrifice his manhood. Still, Remy seemed to be enjoying herself as well.

She could feel his orgasm building. The sensitivity of her pussy surprised her as she felt his cock throb and pulse inside of her. "Come on, Kurt, fill me up. Pump me full of your spunk. Breed me. I want to walk around fat and pregnant with your baby while I watch you get bred by whoever volunteers."

Her jeers urged him on, and he felt his climax start as Remy went rigid. Her body shuddered and quaked as orgasm tore through her being. The former man had believed he understood pleasure, but realized then that the male orgasm was fleeting while the female version was a persistent wave of divine pleasure. Just as she thought she had crested the wave, Kurt's cock erupted inside of her. His cum splashed in her virgin pussy, and another explosion rocked her body.

Wave after wave of cum poured from his cock. He felt it splashing deeper and deeper inside of Remy and couldn't help but wonder if he would actually manage to impregnate his former enemy. He pulled her hard against him one last time as a final glob of cum oozed from his tip. Spent, he released her, letting her fall forward into a cooing mess of sweat and cum.

Remy rubbed her stomach and looked at him, "I think you did it big boy." Kurt could not help but smile. As he did a squirming sensation started in his stomach. "Just in time too it seems," Remy said with a laugh.

Kurt pulled her to him in a kiss as more and more of his chest hair fell away. "We're not done yet. Don't need anyone else fucking my kid's mother." His voice changed slightly. "So for the next nine months, you'll need to learn to eat pussy."

Remy smiled, "Sounds like heaven."

Kurt spread his legs and waited. His head filled with visions of a full stomach and huge tits, with Remy between his legs, making sure he was well serviced. At least there, he could keep an eye on her.

12