The Albatros Chronicles Ch. 01

Story Info
Sequel to Steam Powered Attraction, the story continues.
4.3k words
4.57
7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a sequel series to Steam Powered Attraction, the first of hopefully many more. Nothing of the setting/story/ characters has changed, only the name. Thank you for reading, DD x

*****

Heat was radiating in waves between Amelia's pale thighs, pulsating, burning, aching as she crawled on the bed, her slight form making neither sound nor movement on the sheets. In moments she was sinking her velvety depths down onto the rigid cock beneath her, her feet planed firmly on the bed either side of Obe's hips, her fingers curled into small, soft fists as she made sure not to wake him. A soft moan parted her lips when she finally took all of him inside her, soothing the fire temporarily and she stayed still, savouring the sensation she had come to adore, being filled.

It had been easier than she thought to arouse the sleeping pirate, first with her small hands then with the wet vacuum of her mouth, he hadn't even stirred, but she needed him, craved him, her sexual desire now awakened was hard to sate.

Cupping each knee with a hand, Amelia lifted herself, her cunny lips dragging snugly along the cock inside her until they hugged the tip, her eyes almost rolling back into her head when she pushed back down swiftly, impaling herself willingly. Her thrusts were slow, almost teasing herself, drawing out the pleasure and she soon forgot it was a sleeping Obe she was fucking herself on and instead got lost in the sheer pleasure. Her knees pressed down to the bed and her hands to the sleeping forms chest, leaning lightly as her bouncing body increased pace, gasping sighs mixing with gentle slaps of skin on skin as her breasts rose and fell with her movements.

It was still night and the large ship was silent as it drifted through clear skies, the only light was from the moon that shone through the wide bay window almost surrounding the lewd scene upon the bed, enough light as it was to see the bouncing girl take her pleasure.

Hushed moans escaped Amelia, attempting to muffle them by biting into her lower lip, her eyes closed as she faded into the pleasure drawn out by each thrust onto Obe's rigid length. She could feel each curve, dimple and swell of his cock, her cunt walls growing tighter, gripping when she sped up. She vaguely tried to contain herself lest she woke him, but her body took over, bouncing and writhing, fucking his cock eagerly, driving it deeper, harder, faster until sweet release came, and so did Amelia. Words could not comprehend the delightful, pulsing ache that tore through her loins, filling her with a blissful euphoria that could not be matched, this was the sensation she craved almost every moment.

She thought Obe was still sleeping as her body came to a stop, throbbing and quivering, her juices leaking into a puddle of desire between his thighs. She breathed deeply, her pouty lips curved into a proud smile, eyes opening before making a move to climb off and resume sleep.

But suddenly a strong, callused hand was around her throat and holding her where she was, most of Obe's dick still within her, naked and caught.

"Where do you think you're going, little bit?" Came Obe's voice, he sounded husky, amused.

"I was...I...um..." Amelia didn't have an excuse, she didn't know what to say, she had thought he was asleep!

Beneath her Obe's hips lifted, pushing his dick deeper into her cunt once more, moving himself as he held her in place with one commanding hand. "Were you just going to leave me like this? Weren't even going to make me cum?"

Amelia let out a little moan, her eyes focusing through the dark on the blue eyes beneath her as she tried to push down, thrust back, feeling her lust raise once more at his teases, though his hand only tightened around her throat.

"No...I thought...I thought you were asleep, Daddy." She murmured, pressing her hands back against his chest, her neck arching as if pushing her own throat into his hand.

"You just wanted to fuck yourself didn't you slut? Make yourself cum on my big dickey huh?" He chuckled, though grunted softly when; using his hand he pushed the girl down onto his cock harder, making her meet each of his thrusts.

He knew his words turned her on, how she loved to be called little names like that, how she loved the lewdness, her eager nod only reassuring him, pushing him to roughly grasp her wrists and pull them, taunt, behind her back. This caused her lithe body to arch, push out her breasts, an opposable and tiny, horny doll.

"Now it's my turn, little bit." Growled Obe, pulling on her wrists as he began to move the girl, pushing her back and forth, bouncing her up and down on his length by the throat, each squeeze of his hand making her cunt twitch around his dick.

Though, she loved the way he used her, the way his grip cut off just enough air to make her squirt juice around his invading cock, the way he laughed when the rougher the got the faster her hips bucked, another orgasm building within her depths.

"Such a pretty fuck doll...did you cum hard baby?...You just love riding that dick don't you." Grunted Obe, a constant string of comments complimenting the elevating slapping sounds of skin on skin, moans gasps and whimpers of pleasure.

As if by silent communication they began to buck into each other faster, hard, slamming thrusts, their eyes meeting and held by more than Obe's strength.

Gripping the small girl like she were simply a toy for him to take his please from, Obe let out a husky growl signalling his release, ramming her onto his dick again and again, his heated load spurting into her womb with surprising force. His voice was strained, hissing out between each breath as he glared up at Amelia. "Don't you dare cum!"

Pouting at this, Amelia squirmed, her slight form still rocking back and forth as Obe let every drop of his seed empty into her. "That's it slut, milk my dick, be a good girl now..." He smiled, feeling her tighten, , a look of concentration pass over her features as she held back her own pleasure at his command.

"Daddy, please! I'm so close." Her voice was shaky, her eyes half closed, the cutest little squeal parting her lips when Obe dropped her wrists and let her fall against his chest, his own body slumping back into the bed, content. He liked her like thing, willing yet completely at his will.

"Only good girls get to cum, have you been a good girl?" Asked Obe.

Amelia winced as she adjusted, her cunt tighter than ever now as she struggled to hold back a wave of pleasure, sitting herself up on top of the man properly. Looking down almost sadly, her head nodded, causing her hair to fall around and cup her pretty face.

"Oh really? So good girls makes themselves cum on Daddy's big dick without even asking, do they?" Obe kept his voice deep, a slight hint of disappointment causing Amelia's cheeks to flush, feeling the need more than ever to make him happy and proud, though her orgasm still assaulted her senses, begging to be released.

"No Daddy, I'm sorry, I promise I'll be good! Please may I cum?" She asked in the smallest voice, looking down with those puppy dog eyes she knew he couldn't resist.

"Show Daddy how you fuck him baby girl, no coming just yet, but if you do good, I might let you." He struggled not to chuckle, giving in to her but on his own terms, a firm hand slapping her round ass in order to start her.

Slowly and unbound, Amelia began to lift herself, sliding her used and aching cunt up and down Obe's now semi hard cock once more. Oddly she felt him slightly limp within and it filled her with more desire, the flaccid length like a probing snake. Obe relaxed, he dick taking it's time to harden, but not to it's full magnificence so soon after coming yet more than enough as her moans grew, filling the still air. She flushed deeply, watching him watch her in the glowing light, each time she plunged herself down onto his cock the more vulgar she felt.

It didn't take long until Amelia was arched, jack hammering herself like a wanton goddess, driven by pure lust and need, incoherent words pouring from her lips, though Obe knew what she was begging for.

And he made her wait.

Watched the lewd show before him with the love and awe of a true man.

"Cum like a good girl, show Daddy how a good little slut comes!" He whispered, his own voice horse.

Before he had even finished speaking, Amelia let out a gushing orgasm, the violent wave of her juices no match for the scream that rang out, her tiny form grew stiff, twitchy, writhing as each wave ebbed through her.

With a proud smile, Obe pulled the girl to him in a tight cuddle and soothed her, planting gentle kisses against her head and brushing her hair back from her face until they both calmed, gaining please just from watching her fuck him. They cuddled like that until sleep took them, content once more.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Amelia emerged onto the spacious and illuminated deck of the ship, deep and rolling black clouds a strange contrast to the bright sun of day break that bore down on vessel through them. The storm had been brewing for the better part of the week, the whole time Amelia had been on the ship, following them as they traveled east, towards freedom or so said Obe.

Amelia never failed to be overwhelmed by awe when she stood on the burgundy surface, the majority of the ship made from thick wood with brass fittings that gleamed like caramel. Three masts stood at separate intervals from each other down the length of the ship, the middle of these taller than even Amelia's tower, each laden with a thick, cream canvas sail, curved and ballooned, while they cupped the wind.

Amelia strode absently, her finger tips tracing the smooth contours of the ship like a lover exploring skin. She came to stand before the large steering wheel, smiling as she touched the gold gilded patters depicting the sea, birds and fire, yet she didn't jump when she felt a sudden heat press against her back.

"Close your eyes." He whispered, hands reaching out and pinning hers to the wheel, spreading and gripping her slender fingers to hold her hands. She did as she was told, a smile curving the corners of her lips, her body relaxing as they pressed together. He made her feel safe.

"Good girl, keep still now." He said and Amelia reveled in the sensation of Obe's heated breath cascading down over her neck, tickling her bare skin. She stood wearing her only possession, the thin night dress she had been wearing when Obe had stolen her from her captive life.

"Can you feel the wind? Feel and hear the ship as she cuts through the air? Do you sense the power that drives her?" Though his words were simple, it was like he spoke sex, and she could indeed feel the wind lifting her dress and bathing her skin, feel the heat of the ships heart through the wooden wheel, the vibrations made as she carried them, as if she has a life of her own.

"I can feel it... how though?" Amelia asked, frowning as she absently wondered.

It was fascinating to Obe how such a vibrant young girl could be so naive and innocent to the world, she was far smarter than he, but she lacked experience. He intended to give her that.

"She runs on coal. Here, feel how heat radiates through her bones?" He asked, his hands moving hers down to the wooden post that held the wheel, his lips teasing light goose bumps onto her skin as he kissed her neck. She only nodded, letting out a soft sigh.

"On each side of her belly she holds two balloons, I suppose, that keep her in the air, they fill with the hot air made from the fire below. Sometime, my sweet I will show you." He returned to trailing his lips down her shoulder, sliding off the shoulder of her dress to reveal more of her pale skin. Amelia lost concentration as her mind focused on all the sensations surrounding her, mixing and churning into a single feeling likened to bliss. She was beginning to share Obe's love for life as a pirate.

Time seemingly resumed and their bodies parted, Obe's fingers leaving hers after a gentle squeeze to take hold of the wheel, steering her smoothly with a practiced ease. "We will be docking soon, I have a surprise for you my dear."

"A surprise?" She asked a little hopefully, feeling a wide smile return to her lips.

"Indeed, one I am sure you will adore. Go and fetch the rucksack from the cabin?" Obe loved how obedient the girl was as she quickly ducked away.

Soon he had maneuvered the ship lower past the cover of clouds, easing her into place beside a stone rooftop, the space bare save fore a small door, most likely locked from the inside. When Amelia re-emerged she blinked, stopping short to look at the newly appeared building.

"Where are we?" She asked, not worried but slightly on edge as the shroud of fantasy faded from her life slightly, bringing her down to reality.

" 'The Buor Emporium', we are here to get you some clothes, my pet. ... not that you will always need them." Chuckled Obe, raising a plank to connect the space between the ship and roof, his hand held out for Amelia's. She took it and awkwardly climbed up, making her way slowly across before gratefully reaching the roof. Once across Obe, with the stride of a confident and determined man, heaved a thick boot and bore down with his strength upon the door knob, breaking it clean off, the door swinging open for them.

Ushering Amelia inside Obe pulled out a perfectly round globe which almost slowly illuminated from within it's self, shining dull light on the space around them. Amelia went to ask about the strange object but Obe shushed her, stepping in front and leading the way down a stairwell.

The pair emerged into an unlit, large room, filled from wall to wall with racks of clothes, shelves laced with jewelry, shoes, hats and more. Amelia had never seen anything like it as she moved further into the room, drawn like any girl would be to the bright colors and soft texture of the highest of fashion dresses. Obe walked behind her and opened up the bag he held, a wide, proud grin crinkling his features. "Fill her up, pet!"

It took a few moments for the girl to catch on but once she did she became an unstoppable force, grasping at almost every style and color gown that caught her eye, soon forcing Obe to fetch a box as well to carry her new hoard. After some time Obe left her to her own devices, letting her take what she would, she was after all a pirate in training and this would be her very first adventure, if a little mild by his standards.

By the time Amelia was done with her thievery, she was prepared for any kind of wardrobe situation, including a few of the most beautiful hair pins she had ever witnessed in her life, which she had sneaked into the bottom of the bag. Not seeing Obe in the immediate vicinity, Amelia searched until she found another staircase. This one leading downwards. She followed it onto another floor, this one more of a store room before it lead into yet another clothing filled area past an open doorway.

Peering through the dark Amelia thought she heard a noise and stepped between two abandoned chests to get a closer look, thinking it was Obe. But before she could call out for him she was grasped from behind, her mouth covered with a meaty hand, silencing her scream that was to follow. She calmed though, sensing Obe simply by the heat of his body and settled against him while he pulled her deeper into the shadows to hide them.

"Shhh... there, see? He's a guard." Whispered Obe, tilting her head himself by the hand that gripped her mouth, in the right direction.

There was an average male, dressed in the usual grey police costume, shining a lantern back and forth across the room before them. The guard must have been working night shift, they hadn't expected to find a sole in the store that early in the morning, but it didn't worry Obe.

They stood close, pressed up against the cupboard as they watched the man take his time, looking lazily between racks and humming to himself. They held their position, hoping that he would pass on and give them and easy escape route without being detected. But Amelia flushed, feeling Obe's hand move from her waist down to her thigh and up under the hem of her dress, quickly moving to slide his fingers up and down the length of her bare slit. She bit into her lip and he pressed his lips to her ear, shushing her as he teased, willing her to obey lest they be caught stealing form the reputable establishment.

The easy access to Amelia's sex was a happy side effect of their current reason from robbing the store, she had no clothing and that included no under garments, not having had time to pull any on during her kidnapping.

Slowly Obe's fingers teased the girls damp slit, occasionally pushing between her folds and probing her hole, his finger tip fucking her entrance with slow thrusts before he pulled out and returned to her swelling clit. Amelia would have happily took this torment had the guard not sat down by the doorway before them, pulling out what was probably his breakfast, leaving her to instead endure the pleasurable torment without even the release of a moan.

Though for Obe this seemed to be an opportunistic moment. He removed his hand from between her thighs only to wrap it around her stomach and grip her tightly to his own body, his other hand retrieving his already ridged cock from his pants. With her hands pressed to the cupboard Amelia looked around its edge, assuming Obe had ceased his teasing just as she felt her dress being lifted and the thick, throbbing cock she so often craved pushed into her exposed cunt, filling her with one swift movement.

The sensation of being filled from behind was one so intense that Amelia could help but let out a faint cry that quickly cut off by Obe's hand covering her mouth, silencing her. Pushing into her depths his cock stretched her tight walls, his thrusts forceful enough to push her flush against the wood, her breasts hanging freely under her dress.

Obe knew how to tease the girl, knew that a slow, hard push of his cock would drive her to moans but he noticed right away how her body was responding, how her eyes lingered on the male so close to them. It made him smile and fuck into her all the faster. The security guard hadn't seemed to hear Amelia's cry and when Obe looked closer he noticed ear plugs in the mans ears, a fact he failed to mention to the writhing girl. The unexpected turn of events fulfilling a fantasy of his own.

Pleasure throbbed through her womb, and her fingers turned white with the pressure of her grip as she pushed back onto the invading cock again and again. It wasn't long before Amelia bit into Obe's fleshy palm, her squeals inaudible just as her orgasm took over, turning her cunt into a pulsing, sucking tube that let her juice dribbling down her the insides of her thighs as she gushed her first orgasm. Her eyes closed over and she panted, basking in the blinding pleasure for a few moments, the lewdness of their carnal act exciting a hidden part of her, bringing out a little of the girls deprived urges. She opened her eyes once more, turning to move free of Obe's binding grasp, wanting to take him harder, faster, his slow fucks into her cunt only turning her into a hungry beast.

But he wasn't ready to be done yet.

Moving a large hand to wrap around the girls throat, Obe growled and his mouth pressed against her ear, his other arm holding her body locked with his so she could only move as he commanded. "Don't you dare move, I'm not done with you."

Each thrust was hard, pounding into her used cunt over and over, leaving Amelia to look back at him with pleading eyes, a cry so close to escaping her parted, edible lips. But he gripped her throat tighter, forcing her to look back at the guard, forcing her tender cunt to accept his manhood.

"Watch him as I fuck your pretty little hole...oh, you like it huh? Mmm like that he could see what a naughty slut you are?" He asked, feeling his own impending orgasm build quickly.

12