The Albatros Chronicles Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Obe's words stole her resistance and soon she began to hump his cock willingly once more, feeling pressure build in her depths almost painfully after already cumming. She nodded, her eyes staring, her mouth open in a silent gasp as their bodies slapped wetly together, fucking lewdly as they pleased. Though her cries of pleasure were unrestricted, Obe's tight grip around her throat prevented her from letting more escape, the painful pressure driving her wild, a pleasure she hadn't known existed.

"You are mine. Mine to fuck, mine to use, mine to love. Don't forget that little bitch, or I wont let you cum!" With that Obe smacked her clit with an open palm, a shooting pain so quickly followed by ecstasy she almost melted down to the floor had he not been holding her in place

"Daddy, please...please...mmfph...fuck me, please Daddy!" She begged in a whispered voice, being driven so quickly to the height of euphoria. She was quickly settling into her own comfortable role as the submissive in their unexpected relationship.

By then Obe couldn't help himself, the scene before him driving him as wild as his pet's cunt and he gripped her bruisingly tight at the moment his cock twitched, releasing his seed into her womb. He loved to mark her like this, spraying his seed into her depths, it seemed rather animalistic to his nature. Once he had stopped moving Obe panted, taking as long as he pleased in his release, savoring the almost ticklish delight that followed and watching while Amelia struggled.

With her still impaled on his cock Obe moved out from the cover of the cupboard though still deep enough in the shadows still be hidden though it was much to Amelia's silent protest.

"Shhh! You're allowed to cum baby, but you have to be quiet." he chuckled, releasing her and leaving her to her own will, his cock growing soft within her walls.

To his surprise it took seconds for Amelia to start fucking her slick, tight cunt back and forth onto his flaccid dick, her legs spreading just enough to brace herself while her hands moved to furiously rub her clit. The sight was beautiful, her eagerness only compared to a bitch in heat. Through his amusement Obe's pleasure stemmed from hers and he felt her tighten, quiver and stiffen just as she started cumming on his then semi hard length, her eyes locked on figure before them as she did.

Obe was happily surprised to find that Amelia had enjoyed their almost public display so thoroughly, though he was taken aback when after freeing herself from his cock; Amelia turned and kisses him deeply, mumbling a soft, "Thank you."

"For what my dear?" He asked and kissed down her neck, over the light red marks his fingers had left, his hands reassuringly cuddling her close to his form, feeling more protective of her now than ever before. He was worried she would be scared of his dominant nature, scared he would lose her and hadn't expected to lose the control he tried so hard to maintain. But the girl relaxed, cooing as she settled against him when her arms curled around his waist to cuddle back. She was far from scared, in fact she loved being dominated and sub consciously she was growing, but neither knew into what.

With a giggle Amelia answered, "For everything, silly."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Escaping the store had been a simple task once Obe relented that there was a door behind them and much to Amelia's dismay they took their stolen loot quietly with them, returning to the ship. They returned to bed, exhausted and slept together like long time lovers, passing most of the day in a heavy cloud above the town, hidden, connected to the world and somehow free from it all at once.

It was later that Amelia set to work carefully putting away her new clothes and shoes, keeping most of it hidden as she wanted to surprise Obe each day with something new. Though she noticed there was a bag of stuff missing and she shrugged it off, assuming she'd find it later.

As she worked Amelia felt a light dawning, like a click within her being that had not been there before., her thoughts piecing themselves together.

She was a pirates woman and she liked it. She had finally found her home.

12