The Alchemist's Bride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sight made him do a double-take. Her eyes were filled with swirling hearts—like a flight of butterflies soaring across the blue sky, a school of pink fish swimming through the murky green waters. They spiraled with hearts. Danced with hearts. The hearts seemed to spin and flutter about for some time, eventually coming to rest in the centers of her pupils, coalescing into two big, central rosy-pink hearts in her eyes.

He stared for a long moment, feeling strangely faint as he realized she was waiting for him to respond. Waiting for him to speak, not talking over him.

His hand was still being clutched between her cleavage. Her body was soft. Warm.

"I... I..." He struggled to find words. "I'm, um..."

"What's your name?" she cooed, bouncing in place with unconcealed delight.

"D-Doctor Byron." He swallowed, recognizing that this was not the answer she wanted from her little pout, and added, "Eveni."

"Eve!" she sang, eyelashes fluttering. "Ooh, that's, like, suuuuuch a pretty-pretty name!" She leaned in and, without even hesitating, kissed him on the lips again. She tasted so sweet. "Eve."

"Um—Eveni," he protested, frowning. 'Eve' was his childhood nickname. No one called him by nicknames anymore.

She blinked up at him, and for a moment, he thought she was going to argue. He braced himself.

But instead, to his surprise, she smiled and nodded eagerly. "Of course, Eveni!" She patted his hand fondly. "Whatever my love wants."

"R-Really?" Eveni blinked rapidly.

She giggled. "But of course, my love! Why would I ever do something you didn't like?" She pressed up against him, eyelids half-lowering to dusky bedroom eyes. "I mean, like... I'm your wife, aren't I?"

He stared down into her pretty heart eyes and gulped.

"Created to... love you..." She gave a happy sigh, leaning in to kiss his neck as her hands ran over his body. Her voice was barely a breath in his ear. "... please you... give you ev-ery-thing you want..."

Whereas her voice was a breath, he was barely breathing. Unconsciously, his own hands drifted down, and he found himself cupping her generous ass. She squealed happily as he did so. "Everything?" he murmured, unable to help a slight smile.

"Be... mm... everything you want..." Her hands slipped down his body, caressing his sides, and started working at his trousers. She was grinding her hips against him, not even trying to conceal her wantonness. "Am I, like, doing a good job yet, my love?"

He struggled to parse the question as she lifted her head, fixed his eyes in hers, and kissed him. The kiss was as lusty and desirous as the first, but now she was also practically humping him, and he moaned with pleasure. Gods, she was so soft...

She gave a laugh like birdsong, pulling back and admiring him. But as he tried to form words again, she appeared to change her mind and impulsively leaned in to give him another kiss. Her sweetness mashed against him and turned his mind to temporary mush as she wriggled closer. "Oh, you're so handsome, my love," she moaned, biting her lip, "I just... need... to please you!"

He blinked rapidly, his lips stumbling over words as she kissed him again, and again. "I—mm—can't—yes—Meiri!"

"Yes?" She pulled back, batting her lashes. Her expression was totally innocent, and Byron wondered if perhaps he should have put in more newt heads for intellect. She seemed perfectly unaware of how... pleasant... her kisses were.

As well as the effect her writhing hips were having on him. He struggled to find words to reply, to explain. "I... can we... pause for a moment?"

She blinked, then beamed and nodded. "Of course!" she cooed, tugging him by the hand. "Oh, my poor, sweet lovely Eveni, my poor boy, of course you must be exhausted!"

"Wh—no, I mean—" He stared dumbly as she darted in and kissed him on the cheek again. "I mean. Maybe a little." He tried to ignore Jelli smirking over Meiri's shoulder. As if she'd find it any easier to stay focused right now in his shoes. "But I don't... need to go to bed."

His words came out weak, uncertain, and again, Eveni braced himself for her to dismiss him.

But instead, she nodded, eyes widening. "Oh, my dearest lovely lovey-dovey love!" she exclaimed, wrapping her arms around him and kissing him tenderly. Giving up on trying to protest, he just let it happen. She was such a wonderful kisser, somehow even sweeter and softer than he'd imagined. She pulled back, smirking. "Of course you don't! My new husband can do as he pleases."

Eveni nodded firmly.

"He's not... sleepy." She winked. "Not even a little bit sleepy, no, no, of course not."

He almost wondered if she was being sarcastic, but he hadn't put sarcasm into the spell, had he? He'd crafted the Harness to create for him the perfect wife, his ideal woman. His ideal woman wouldn't make fun of him.

He blinked rapidly. She certainly seemed sincere, judging by that dreamy, adoring gaze. There surely wasn't a drop of guile in her, he decided. His sweet Meiri was nothing but love and sugar. "Not even a little bit," she added indulgently, "sleepy."

"Yes." He nodded, dizzy from the nonstop hail of affection. He couldn't quite remember what he'd been about to say. He smirked down at his hot little wife—his wife—and reached down to cup her ass with both hands again. "Maybe, though... maybe we should go to bed. It's quite late." He didn't even bother to hide his true meaning. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Jelli roll her eyes.

He needed to run more tests, he knew, with a pang of guilt. He'd just created life from nothing—created the first construct ever made without using a base fey creature. He needed to ask her more questions, examine the remnants of the Harness to be sure that nothing could have gone wrong.

But... He licked his lips as his new wife—and oh gods, she was his wife—smiled up at him, the hearts swirling so prettily around his vision as she went up on her tiptoes to kiss him again. "If that's what you want, my love!" She nodded eagerly. "Whatever you wish, my dearest darling." Her voice was almost sickeningly sweet as she nibbled his earlobe. Eveni normally didn't have a sweet tooth, but he couldn't get enough of this.

"Well..." He bucked his hips gently against her, watching her lips half-part in a gasp. He knew exactly what he needed to do. What she needed him to do. "I don't know, my dear." His heart fluttered with delight as she wriggled happily against him at the word, her smile dreamy and blissful. "What do you think?"

"I think..." Her eyes opened wide, and she blinked up at the sky. "Ooh, my love, look at that!" She pointed up.

He followed her finger. Up above them was the full moon, a beautiful, gleaming gold. "What?"

Feeling another kiss on his neck, he looked back. Mairi beamed up at him, his shirt suddenly half-unbuttoned to allow her warmth to press closer to him. "A honey moon," she purred, grinding against him.

She was trying to tempt him. As if he needed temptation. He grinned and allowed her to lead them both down the hill. "Clean it all up, Jelli!" he called. "I'll be back soon!"

He happily tuned out Jelli's complaints.

He was too busy watching Meiri's pretty rear bounce with every step down the slope she took.

~ ~ ~ ~

As soon as they were back in the lair—a small cottage on the edge of the town, a kitchen, a bedroom, and a laboratory built somewhat in between the two—Eveni wasted no time telling his new 'wife' to undress.

She did with nothing short of ecstasy, peeling away her form-fitting dress and striking a pose, a finger on her pouty lips, her hips thrust out to one side. She smiled up at him knowingly, and Eveni knew without looking that she had noticed his... tent.

"Oh, darling," she murmured, licking her lips, "you seem... tense..."

He bit his lip. "I-I—"

"Shh." A finger went to his lips. She beamed, batting her eyelashes. "My love, oh, lovely love—poor neglected thing..."

She let him grope and fondle her ass, leaned in and let him smell her hair, breathe her sweet scent as she kissed his neck and chest. "You haven't had anyone taking care of you," she whispered in his ear, "the way a sweet, handsome boy like you neeeeds to be taken care of." She thrust her hips forward against him for emphasis, eliciting a soft gasp. "Isn't that right?"

"I... I..."

"Haven't had a truly loyal lover," she hissed, guiding his fumbling footsteps towards the bed, "who will do everything you tell her."

He moaned as his shirt fell away completely. He sank down onto the bed, staring up, stunned, at the perfect vision of beauty above him. His head was spinning.

Pretty blue lips curved upwards in a smile. Her eyes—had it always been her left eye that was green?—shimmered and sparkled and swam with hearts.

"I didn't think you have," she teased, straddling his hips. She started to rock back and forth, biting her lip. "O-Oh... you haven't had... the pleasure you deserve... someone to love you..."

He stared up at his bride and licked his lips. "You love me?"

She giggled. "Well, duh!" He felt silly for asking such an obvious question, and felt his cheeks reddening. She must have noticed, because her face fell, and the next thing he knew he was being bathed in kisses. "No, no, I didn't—mm—didn't mean—mmwah!—poor, sweet, darling husband, my smart, clever husband, of course I love you!"

He panted. Her wriggling atop him, her unending kisses, were gradually overwhelming his senses.

"And I know you love me," she purred, grinding her hips, "because I was made to be perfect, wasn't I?"

"Y-Yes," he groaned, and she kissed him again with a giggle. She was perfect. It was like Meiri knew every way to twist, wiggle, squirm to keep him as hard as he could bear and as needy as he could imagine. He stared up at her, wide-eyed, and watched her tits bounce. Perfect. She was perfect.

"I'm gonna take good care of you, aren't I?" she gushed, rising up and falling. The springs of his old bed squeaked unhappily, but a very different kind of yielding was filling Eveni's head as he watched her bounce in his lap. "Because, like, you know that's what a wife should do!" She batted her eyelashes. "Take care of her darling, lovely, lovey-dovey dummy love."

"I—" He was cut off as she seized him in a kiss, another one, and he moaned and bucked helplessly as her pretty eyes captivated his. Her lips captivated his. Her tongue captivated his. Her scent, her touch, her warmth, her soft embrace, her hips—

His struggles to buck upwards ebbed, then died, and he went limp in her arms. This pleased his wife, apparently, because she pulled back and stroked his hair, an adoring smile. "I just wanna, like, make you happy!" she cooed. Bounce. Bounce. His eyes settled dazedly on her tits. "And, like... you sure do... feel happy." She put a finger to her lips with a smirk. "If only I could be sure!"

"I..." He was slurring his words. Dizzy from kisses, dumb from pleasure. "Could fuck me. Fuck your husband. And... and if I came..."

The creature's eyes lit up, and she kissed her husband for the 'good idea.' "That's sooooo smart!" she squealed, bouncing faster. He whimpered and moaned and babbled his need. "You have such smart ideas, my love. People must all think you're the smartest boy in the whole world."

"I... yes." He nodded dully. "Yes, they do."

She giggled, and for a moment, Eveni almost wondered if she knew he was lying.

But how could she? He felt a dazed smile creep across his face as his trousers were tugged down, and suddenly he was naked beneath this avatar of lust and love and devotion. His erect cock stuck straight up, and she was... was right above it.

How could she ever doubt him? She was his wife. He gasped and panted as she sank down onto him and started to rise and fall, smiling down at him all the while, the hearts swirling in her gorgeous eyes. She could never possibly imagine he had any faults. He had made her to love him.

She cooed and wriggled and bounced. Her praise started to rise in pitch, though, as she sped up her bouncing, as he managed to weakly buck upwards, longing to fuck his gorgeous wife's brains out just as she seemed to be... to be... the thought slipped away as she lowered down to kiss him again. Dropped right into sweet peppermint brainless pleasure.

He had made her to love him more than anything. To need him. To crave him.

"Cum in me!" his wife was squealing, clinging to his unresisting body as she quivered and shook, intense pleasure evident on her gorgeous face, in her wide, shimmering eyes that seemed to flicker between green and blue whenever he blinked—"Cum, cum, cum, my husband! F-Finish your vows! LOVE ME!" Her voice gave way to squeals of pleasure as she came.

He had made her to love him forever, better than any mortal wife ever could.

He came into utter ecstasy, plunging over the edge into something beautiful, something pink and warm and soft and sparkly-glowy-spiraly, came like the lovey-dovey lovely darling love he was, came and came and came inside his hot, irresistible wife.

And even as he felt the climax giving way to afterglow, and her panting and gasping for breath began to subside, he found her beautiful heart eyes filling his once more, and his wife giggled.

"Good boy," she cooed, stroking his hair. "But... that's not all my handsome stud has for me, is it?"

And she started bouncing again.

Vaguely, he wondered why she felt a bit tighter than before. Or why he felt... bigger. More sensitive. Easier to arouse.

Even more vaguely, he wondered at the glass jar he saw her setting carefully on the nightstand, and the fond smile she gave it.

But then both her hands were on his chest, her eyes were on his, and his cock was inside her warmth once more.

"That's right, darling husband," she cooed, rocking her lips and licking her lips in anticipation, "you wanna fill me aaaaall up, now, don't you?"

Eveni was already exhausted, but his thoughts were too slippery, too sticky, too ooey-gooey and lovey-dovey for him to manage words. She was too soft. And he felt... so... good...

He felt himself nodding meekly. Obediently. More. He needed more. She wanted more. As she should. It was her honeymoon, after all, and his adoring, hot little wife needed to get to enjoy it to the fullest.

Eve was, he slowly realized, gulping as he stared up into those shimmering spiraling hearts and felt his cock beginning to throb with new life, in for a long, long night.

THE END?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Nicole's Note: Thanks so much for reading! I'm still deciding whether or not to write a second chapter or get back to my other stories, but feedback is welcome! <3

12