The Alex Files Ch. 01

Story Info
Meeting the girl of my dreams.
1.5k words
4.22
13.6k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigNRG
BigNRG
2 Followers

A few years after my divorce, I started to date around, and I had a mental checklist of the attributes and personality traits I was looking for. I wasn't looking for a slutty woman, but definitely not as uptight as my ex. I wanted to find a woman with a fit body, who was not afraid to show it off a bit. When I met Alex it was not a love at first sight thing. She was cute, but we met over the winter at an après ski party, so I had no idea what her body looked like. We hit it off, and after that first night, talked on the phone a few times throughout the winter and spring. When she told me that she was moving out of the mountains to live down in my neck of the woods, I immediately offered a room at my place until she could find a suitable house.

We met the following week for dinner at my place to feel it all out. Again, we hit is right off. We ended up talking the night away. It was decided that she would move into one of the spare bedrooms in the walkout basement until she could close on a house. I offered to help her move, so the next weekend we got her all settled in and her furniture situated at a nearby storage unit. Toward the end of the day, she had been loosing more and more of her clothes. She was down to shorts and a tank top, with running shoes.

Maybe it was because it was supposed to be a friendship thing or my concentration on the work at hand, but I had not paused to take in her body. When I did, it sort of hit me that she was really quite attractive in the face, but she had a body to die for. She was simply sexy fit, with a pair of legs to drool over. My new roommate was officially hot!

I spent the last hour or so helping her unpack and get situated, but mostly checking her out and trying not to get caught. She was not wearing a bra and each time she bent over to pull something out of a box, I was able to peek at the majority of her tits. I was getting a bit to horny and excused myself to take a steam in my sauna.

As I was just stepping in, I heard her yell across basement if she could join me. I had not planned that and was not wearing a thing under my robe. I grabbed one of the big shower towels, yelling back to her that it was fine. Wrapping the towel around my waist, I stepped into the sauna greeted by a wash of steam. The cool air of the house rushed in and fogged up the sauna to the point you could barely see. Perfect I thought, I was not going to be able to sneak peaks at my new houseguest.

Just as the heat was setting in and I was nicely relaxed, the door opened and Alex asked if I was in there. Although she could not really see me, I could see her. I told her that I was sitting at the back and to come on in. She took off her robe and hung it on the hook outside and stepped in naked, much to my surprise.

She said, "I hope you don't mind, but I could not for the life of me find a swim suite, you don't mind do you?"

"Um, no, I would never mind" is the only thing I could spit out. But I quickly unfastened the towel and let it lay on the bench under me. Alex closed the door and slowly felt her way to the bench. I don't think she was expecting there to be two levels, and as she stubbed her toe on the lower bench she ended up falling face first into my lap, her face pressed up against my crotch. I may have delayed for a moment too long, but as I reached to help her to steady herself I grabbed both of her perfect tits. Apologizing, as I pulled her up, she was able to pull herself away from my crotch and sit beside me. Neither of us said a word, but I could not contain myself and busted out laughing. She burst out laughing too and we joked about it.

Talk about an icebreaker. After a while the conversation came around to modesty. I told her that I was pretty much zero modest and almost a nudist, and often walked around the house nude in the morning. With no neighbors anywhere in sight, I had full privacy to walk around and sunbath in the nude as well. She said she was a bit more modest, but thought she could get used to it, saying the freedom would be liberating.

I was just about cooked from the steam sauna and said I would be getting out. I told myself that there is no time like the present, and stood up to exit. I figured she would wait for me to leave before she got out, but surprised me again by walking out with me.

We both just stood there cooling off and checking each other's bodies out. There was no possibility of hiding my erection due to our conversation, and I could tell that she too was very turned on. Not wanting to ruin anything before we even got started, I excused myself for the night. Again, she surprised me by giving me a long hug thanking me for everything I was doing for her. The head of my penis was nestled in her crotch as she hugged me, and I am quite sure she could feel it pulse between her legs. As she pulled away she looked down to see a streak of pre cum stretch between her and the head. With a giggle she whipped it off me, turned and walked down the hall to her bedroom.

It took me all of about 30 seconds to relieve myself in the shower, and I drifted off to bed for some much needed sleep. I must have been asleep for a few hours when I heard Alex scream. I rushed down the stairs ready to kill whatever had scared her. We collided about mid hallway. She was whispering that she thought someone was in her room. I grabbed one of the guns from the cabinet behind the bar and flipped on the light in her room expecting to end some crazy dudes life.

To my shock and dismay, I found that a Porcupine had climbed thru the open window and was in a panic to get out. I quickly closed the door. That was it for her room for the night, and I figured that it would find it's way back out by morning. I offered my bed to Alex. I told her I would sleep on the couch, as my other two bedrooms had been converted into an office and an exercise/yoga room.

Again Alex surprised me saying it was cool if we both slept in the same bed, and declined a sleeping shirt I offered. It was obvious as we stood there naked in the hall, that we both slept in the nude, so off to my bed we went. I followed behind her as she climbed the steps, and I could swear that she was swaying her hips a bit more than usual.

When we got to my bedroom, like a kid, she ran and jumped into bed, saying that ever since she was a kid she had done that to keep the monsters from grabbing her ankles. I suppose it was in that moment of innocence that I fell for Alex.

We didn't sleep much that night. I amazed myself at how many times I was able to have sex. It was like a dream. I woke the next morning by myself. It must have been a dream I thought!

I had morning wood and figured I would "rub out" to start the day off right. As I grabbed my hard on, I realized that it was covered with sex. As I looked around, reality set in. It was not a dream, the handgun I grabbed the night before was sitting on the bedside table, the opposite side of the bed had been slept in, and as I lifted my hand to my nose, I could smell Alex.

I grabbed a quick shower and headed downstairs to make some coffee. Alex had beaten me to that too, and she had made breakfast to boot! With a cup of java in hand, I headed down to her room and found the door closed. Knocking, I did not hear her and found an empty room. No Porcupine, and no Alex.

I wandered back upstairs and glanced out at the pool. There she was, lying out in the morning sun naked!!! "Good god you're hot," I said out loud, thinking the sliding glass door was closed.

She sat up and said "Thanks, right back at you."

Busted. I laughed and walked out to join her for some sun, and the rest is history. We have had some crazy adventures over the past two years. I will try to share them as time permits.

BigNRG
BigNRG
2 Followers