The Alien Invasion The Fannie Zarco

Story Info
A strange way to in Invade Earth.
5.7k words
4.2
28.2k
8
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/18/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alien Invasion – The Fannie and Zarcoff Hunter Story

Chapter 1 The Family

Xellidon is a small desert community in the middle of the desert. There is nothing special about this community except that over the years there have been reported strange occurrences of visitors from outer-space. Rumors have been circulating about the abductions of women of child bearing age. These women reportedly had been returned with no apparent harm, except that some of them were returned pregnant. According to the story, some of the women died in child birth that resulted from these abductions. The children that survived developed faster; became bigger and stronger than quote any normal person unquote. Although there has been no evidence of these occurrences, the rumors still persist.

Fannie a beautiful red headed eighteen year who stood 5'2" with at 34D 24 34 figure and her mother, Mary Ludendorf a dark haired women with a 36DD 24 36 figure, moved to Xellidon right after Fannie's father died. Within a few months after their arrival, Mary met and began to date Harold Hunter an older man who was a widower with a nineteen year old son, Zarcoff. After a short period of time Harold and Mary were married joining the two families.

Harold was a very wealthy man inheriting most his wealth from his father an oil tycoon. In addition, Harold owned and operated a small local newspaper called the "Xellidon Gazette," which provided a good supplemental income for the newly formed family.

Fannie and Zarcoff became instant friends and in a short period of time the teenagers began to develop a relationship of their own. The parents were very understanding with teen's growing love for each other. They would just stand and watch the two teen's closeness develop. Even though the teens lived in the same house their relationship remained emotional and not physical.

Harold wanted to make sure that the closeness of stepbrother and stepsister did not extend to a sexual one. He feared that if the teen's relationship should become a sexual one and then go bad, it would be very difficult with all of them living in the same house. Mary, however, had quite a different approach. She felt that the teens should be taught everything there was to know about sex no matter what.

Now it so happened that Mary and Harold had the basement in their house turned into an adult playground. Mary liked to experiment with different sexual themes and partners. Harold was a willing and enthusiastic participant and was willing to let Mary take the lead. Their play ground consisted of a series of very explicit pictures and chains hanging from the ceiling.

These pictures helped inspire their sexual exploits. Mary considered herself a submissive. She needed to be whipped and sexual taken by force for her to reach the ultimate climax. Harold loved that fact and was more that willing to give her what she wanted. However, Harold insisted they keep that part of their relationship a secret from the two teens so this room was off limits and always kept locked.

One day Mary, Fannie and Zarcoff received news that Harold had dropped dead from a heart attack while at work. Although Mary knew that Harold had a bad hart, they never told the kids. This was quite a shock, even for Mary.

At the funeral, Mary began to realize that she now would be responsible for the two teens that would be graduating high School in a few weeks. She gave Zarcoff a hug and said, "You don't have to worry about anything Fannie and we will take care of your every need. We both love you."

Then Fannie took Zarcoff in her arms and gently kissing him. "Zarcoff," she whispered, "I do love you and like Mom said we will take care of your every need."

Luckily for the family, Harold had left them well off. The ownership of the paper would still be in their hands and would be run the competent staff that Harold had left in place. Harold had insisted that the teens learn the paper business. He did not want them to grow up just living off their inheritance but to have some sort of profession.

Both teens had spent much of their free time working at the paper and were trained in all aspects of reporting, publishing, and advertising. Zarcoff found that he was adept at getting the required advertising to make the paper profitable and to run the printing press. He just loved that end of the paper business.

Fannie, on the other hand, found that she had a flair for investigative reporting and finance. She just loved to do research and see her efforts published. Soon she was well known throughout Xellidon for her articles. Since both Fannie and Zarcoff knew what they wanted, they both decided to say home and get all the on the job training they could instead of going to college. Time seemed to drag on, Mary and the teens continued on with their daily lives. The pain caused by the loss of their father seemed to dim with time.

Once the shock and the pain of Harold's death had faded, Mary's strong sexual needs once again began to surface. Soon she felt as if she was going to be over run by her these strong appetites. She did really not want to start in the on-line sex or dating scenes, this would mean bringing someone new into the family's lives.

Mary tried to use mechanical toys in the basement to stem her sexual desires, but that seem only to increase her needs. When the teens were at school or at work, she would go down and spend hours just trying to satisfy her constant carving. She really missed the whip and the touch of a real person.

One day while using the vibrator, imagines her mind began to produce vivid images of Fannie and Zarcoff in the room with her. In her mind She hanging from the chain with Zarcoff in the front of her and she could feel his hard dick fucking. At the same time she could see Fannie behind her swinging a whip and feel the bite of it on her back. This image seemed to double the sexual excitement she was receiving from the vibrator driving her into another sexual level. The visions became kaleidoscope of sexual encounters. Fannie hanging from the chain and Zarcoff fucking her Daughter in the ass brought her to groans. Zarcoff fucking her bent over a counter and feeling dick slid in and out of her cunt while Fannie used the vibrator. She could see herself kneeling in front of Zarcoff with his hard dick in her mouth and taste the cum his dick was spewing into her mouth. Mary's body was slammed with one of the most horrendous orgasms she had felt since Harold had died.

When Mary recovered and stood up she could feel a flood of cum gush from her cunt and flow down her legs. She stood for a moment actually shaking. The realization hit her she really wanted and needed was living with her all the time. It was Zarcoff and Fannie. They were best solution to her problem, but she thought, "They would need some education of course in the joys of sex and the basement would be ideal for that. I think I will start with Fannie since she would be more like me. I will need some time to work with her alone; I will begin when Zarcoff is off on one of his camping weekends with his friends. I really don't want him to find out, besides; one it would spoil the surprise for him and two he is really naïve. When I'm finished with Fannie, she could introduce Zarcoff to the joys of the basement. Then I can introduce both of them to the joys of a threesome." Mary was so pleased with herself that idea.

Chapter 3: Mary and Fannie

Fannie spent the day at the office talking to one of the senior reporters trying to get a feel for what was going to be the main feature story. "I really need to know what you have, Bobbie?" she asked the tall blond. "Is there anything exciting happening? Our last few issues have been nothing but reports on tea parties, milk and egg production."

Bobbie began explaining, "It is very slow today; however, we did have some reports on strange lights north of town. When we did a follow-up we couldn't find anything there. George Murphy who owns a farm near the sightings did say his cows were acting strange and there was a decrease in milk production. Another farmer, a Robert Donbar, indicated his pigs stopped eating and were hiding in his shed. That is all I have. Otherwise it is the normal stuff you know Miss Sammy Sun is having a tea party etc and etc."

"As far as those lights go, has anything like that ever been seen before?" Fannie asked

Bobbie replied, "Based on my research, there have been similar reports of strange lights in the same area for years. Most of it has been listed as people's imagination gone while."

Fannie looked at Bobbie, shook her head and said "Go with what you have and I will see you Monday."

Fannie left the newspaper and thought to herself, "It was going to be along weekend. Zarcoff is going off with his friends and I will be alone with Mom. Boy has Mom been acting really weird lately. For the last few weeks she keeps looking at me strangely. I wonder what is going on. Oh well, maybe she is still having problems with Harold dying like that.

Fannie got home and changed her clothes just in time to wave good-by to Zarcoff as he drove off.

Mary met Fannie in the hallway and asked "Fannie I have a couple of questions for you."

"What Mom." Fannie answered, expecting something concerning the newspaper. For the last year, since she and Zarcoff had turned eighteen and had finished High School, they were completely in charge of the day to day operations of the "Xellidon Gazette." All though the paper was in the family's name, it was technically under both Zarcoff's and her control. Mary always showed a minor interest in what they were doing with the paper, so a question concerning the "Xellidon Gazette" was not unusual; however, the question Fannie got was completely unexpected.

"Are you fucking Zarcoff and if not, are you still a virgin?" Mary asked quizzically.

"What!" Fannie gasped.

"These are not hard questions, are you fucking Zarcoff or are you still a virgin? I'm serious, please be honest with me." Mary said.

"No Mom I'm not fucking Zarcoff." Fannie snapped. Then in a quieter tone she continued, "But it is constantly on my mind. I have a hard time concentrating at work and yes I am a still a virgin." Fannie answered with a sigh. Then she continued, "Mom to be honest, I have read "how to books" trying to learn about the best ways to enjoy sex with him. I'm just not sure I really know what to do. I sure don't want to do it wrong and have Zarcoff turned off by me. I am not sure that I love him; but, I really do want to fuck the guy and I want to make him happy."

Mary's heart began to pound, she smiled and with anticipation in her voice, she asked, "Would you like me to teach you some of the things I think you should to know how to please a man and in turn how to please yourself?" Mary asked.

Fannies answer was a resounding "Yes."

Mary had a hard time controlling her breathing. "Are you sure you want to do this Fannie? Mary asked. Mary took a deep breath and continued, "I only way I know how to teach you is by demonstration. That means I have to touch you in ways maybe a Mother shouldn't touch their daughter; but, if you want to learn that is the only way I can do it."

"Mom, as I said fucking Zarcoff is all I think about. When do we begin and what do you want me to do?" Fannie asked.

"Ok then if you are rally sure, I want you to take a shower and clean yourself everywhere and I mean everywhere. Then meet me down stairs with nothing but the shoes you are wearing and I will be doing the same." Mary replied.

Fannie knew that the basement was Harold's and her Mother's sexual playground. Although curious she never questioned her Mother or Harold. As far as Fannie was concerned that was their business. So when Mary instructed Fannie to meet her in the basement she just looked at her mother, but didn't say anything. However, she did think to herself, "I wonder what she has in mind." Then she began to feel a sense of excitement run up her spine as she went upstairs to follow her Mother's instructions.

A.Day 1

After her thorough shower, Fannie met her mother as planned. Both women stopped and stood there staring at each other's naked body; each taking in the attributes of the other. Fannie could not remember ever seeing her mother naked before and Mary had not seen Fannie completely naked since she became a teenager.

Putting her hands on her hips Fannie asked, "What do you think?"

"I see you have followed my directions on shaving." Mary commented. Then she added, "You have turned out to be a very sexy young lady."

"Mom I really do try to take your advice and thank you for the complement;" Fannie said breathlessly "Mom I didn't realize how beautiful you are."

Mary smiled at her daughter's complement. But she had to tear herself way from at looking Fannie to fight the urge to drop down on her knees and start sucking that virgin pussy right then. Controlling her breathing she said, "Fannie pose for me I want to see that body of yours."

Fannie did as she was told, but with added effort she thrust her beautiful size "D" tits at her Mother. "What do you think Mom?" Fannie asked.

Mary smiled and looked at her daughter up and down admiring her beautiful body. "Are you ready to begin your training," Mary asked?

"What do you want me to do first?" Fannie asked in reply.

"First we will start with you taking this vibrator in your rectum, but I want you to watch me and seen how I do it," Mary stated. She needed to calm down some of her sexual urges. Otherwise she would ravage Fannie before the she was ready.

Fannie sat down to get a better view of her Mother's ass and see how her Mother inserted the vibrator. Fannie wanted to get it right. The sexual tension was beginning to build in her young body and she was having a hard time controlling her feelings.

"First of all you want the vibrator to be lubricated. Once lubricated, you can then ease it into you rectum otherwise you could rupture something." Mary instructed, "You want to feel pleasure not pain. You bend you knees like this to make the entrance more accessible. Then you insert the vibrator slowly into you ass. Getting the right angle can be a little tricky at first, but once you have done it a few times it become easier."

Fannie watched her Mother. She observed that once the vibrator was inserted most of the way into her Mother's ass Fannie heard a slight buzzing sound. Soon her Mother's body began to shake slightly and Fannie heard her moan.

"It doesn't take long before," Mary said moaning; "you start to feel pleasure, OOOOOH that feels sooooo good." Mary's body jerked twice. Fannie saw cum begin to seep down her Mother's leg.

Mary handed the now well lubricated vibrator to Fannie, telling her, "I want you to take that vibrator and try to put it up in you rectum as far as you can then turn it on. The switch is at the bottom do you see it?"

Fannie looked at the instrument and replied, 'Yes Mom."

Mary watched as Fannie bent her knees and slowly inserted the vibrator in her ass. She could see that her daughter was having a little trouble getting the angle. Soon it was in and she heard a buzzing sound telling her that Fannie had turned the instrument on. In a short period of time she was lost in the throws of one orgasm after another. Her Mother just watched and smiled.

Fannie slowly straighten up her body, she was a little stiff from bending over with the vibrator stuck in her ass. "Wow Mom that was awesome," she gasped. Her breathing was still ragged from the tremendous orgasm that she just finished. After a few minutes, she asked, "What next Mom?"

Mary looked at her daughter in wonderment. "Are your sure, Mary asked. "I'm still not recovered from my orgasm with the vibrator and you're sounding like your ready to go again."

Fannie nodded her head enthusiastically. "That was fun, what do you have planned for my next sex adventure?" she asked.

"Oral sex," was the reply. "You need to practice trying to swallow, or deep throat, the vibrator. That will take some practice. Also practice wrapping your tongue around the vibrator. Believe when you do that to a man's it gives them a real thrill." Mary cleaned the vibrator and then said, "Now watch me."

Mary began to shove the end of the vibrator into her mouth slowly licking it and then slowly moved it into her throat. Fannie was amazed watching her Mother.

"You have to try and relax the muscles of your throat so that you can get it in. Try to pretend it is Zarcoff's cock that you are sucking on. That should be an incentive for you." Mary instructed. The she said, "Your turn."

Fannie closed her eyes, placed the vibrator into her mouth after licking it and began to insert it down her throat.

"Not bad," Mary thought. However, while watching Fannie with the vibrator, Mary began to unconsciously stroke her nipples. Seeing Fannie's tongue at work on that vibrator, Mary thought of her daughter's tongue and the wonders to could do on Mary's body. Mary was getting hotter and hotter by the minute.

After Fannie finished with the vibrator, Mary walked up to her daughter and caressing Fannie's cheek, said, "Honey, I know you probably masturbate in private, most people your age do, but I want you to show you how I masturbate and see if I can teach you anything."

Mary began to stroke her nipples and finger her cunt, while Fannie watched. Mary started to breathe faster and faster as she fingered herself to an orgasm. Then she looked at Fannie and said, "Your turn."

Fannie did as she was instructed. Mary's eyes traveled up and down her daughter's body watching how it reacted to Fannie's touch. Mary could see Fannie's nipples begin to harden and moisture drip down her daughter's leg. Fannie's eyes became hooded as she concentrated on the pleasures of her fingers caressing her body. Mary could not stand it any longer, watching Fannie made her incredibly horny. She began to masturbate with Fannie.

Fannie opened her eyes and saw her Mother masturbating in front of her. She was embarrassed at first, but the embarrassment was soon replaced by a kind of sexual excitement having her Mother masturbate with her. As she began to stroke her body the thoughts of sucking her Mother's nipples jumped into her mind, followed by her licking her Mother's cunt. This was the first time she ever thought of her Mother that way. It came as a surprise. Her young body reacted to her thoughts and she began to feel the lust building up in her.

They looked deep into each other eyes, each to see the animal passion deep within. In unison they both felt a tremendous shudder surge through their bodies as they climaxed together.

Fannie was the first to speak "Mom I never felt anything like that in my life."

Hugging Fannie, Mary said, "Fannie that is enough for today, I don't think my body can take much more right now." She explained, "It has been so long since I have had this kind of sexual release I need to rest and recuperate. We will meet down here tomorrow for the next session."

That night all Fannie could think of was Zarcoff's naked body and how his cock would feel insider her.She could visualize Zarcoff standing in front of her and climbing on him so that his rock hard cock could slide inside of her. She could not sleep with this vision in her mind. Her body could not find any relief for the sexual tension that was building in her. Finally she got out of bed and standing naked she began to finger fuck herself. She pretended that her finger was Zarcoff's hard prick inside her wet cavity. She was able to finally cum knowing that she would have the real thing soon.

Day 2

The next day they met as planned. Mary began by telling Fannie, "I know that all you can think of having sex with Zarcoff, but in real life that relationship may not last. So there maybe other men; but there may be women too that have feelings for you and you should not discount them. Today I want you to know how it is to be loved by a women's tongue. I also want to teach you how to use your tongue on a woman." Mary went on, "I have had a number of women lovers in my life, and in some ways they can do a better job than a male. A woman knows how her body works and where the sensitive parts are located. Men don't always know that and they need lessons too. Lucky for me, the two men I married were willing students and I of course I was a willing teacher.

12