The Alien Invasion The Fannie Zarco Ch. 07-09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Xena groaned "Zarcoff I need to cum."

Zarcoff pulled his cock out of her until only its very tip remained and stopped. With a sardonic smile on his face, he stayed that way for what seemed to Xena like hours.

Xena knew that somehow Zarcoff was holding her dam of emotions in place. These emotions within her continued build, but there was no release in sight. Now it was Xena body that began to shiver and shake. Xena realized that for some reason her special abilities did not work with Zarcoff. She could not control him. She was overwhelmed caught between her strong desires for release and the increasing pain of holding back. Finally she began to beg, "Zarcoff, I'm going mad, please let me cum." The she started screaming, "Zarcoff I'm going to die, please help me."

Zarcoff looked deep into her eyes, "You can cum bitch," he snarled, and ground his hips into her driving his prick up to the hilt. A flood of juices sprayed out of her cunt, Xena mouth opened, but no sound came out. Then she passed out.

Zarcoff stood up and then looked down at the inert her body and smiled. He said, "You little bitch tried to control me with that trick tongue of yours. You do have a lot to learn and I'm just the one who will teach you." Without a further word to her, he turned and went upstairs to bed.

Xena finally was able to get up off the floor and stagger upstairs to her bed. Her mind was at a loss. She was not in control anymore and her idea of adding Zarcoff to her list of conquests had backfired. She knew that he was now in total control and she would do whatever she wanted. This was a feeling she was not used to. A she lay there, she could feel the juices, both Zarcoff and hers begin to flow out of her. She needed a shower.

She got up and went into the shower and turned the water on. As she was standing in there she heard Zarcoff's voice, "Bend over bitch."

Without hesitation she did as ordered. As she did he shoved his dick into her cunt and began to fuck her again. She began to scream and moan her body was once again on overload. This man was taking her from one orgasm to another nonstop her body continuously jerking with each spasm. She could not feel the water hitting her any more. All she could feel was his dick thrusting in and out of her cunt. She was lost in a cloud of sex and all she could do was say "fuck me, fuck me, I'm yours fuck me."

When he was finished Zarcoff led her to his bed and said, "I'm tired and need to sleep,"

All she could do was nod her head she was totally used.

The next day Xena got up took a quick shower and went down stairs dressed only in heels. She walked up to Zarcoff and kissed him trying to show all her feelings for him.

Zarcoff smiled and said, "I think a good way for me to begin my day is for you to use that fantastic tongue and your special talents."

Xena gasped, "How did you know?"

"I don't know," Zarcoff replied, "I just sensed it when you tried to use it on me. For some unknown reason it didn't work."

Xena caressed his cheek and just nodded her head. She then dropped down to her knees and looked up and him. She could see his eyes glowing green and she smiled thinking how her life had changed. Then she closed her mouth over his dick. In a few moments he was blowing cum by the truck load into her waiting mouth. When he had finished cumming he laid her on the carpet and began to slowly fuck her bringing her to one orgasm after another. She was now his completely.

After several hours they were both totally drained. They both went upstairs to shower. But they were not finished and for one last time Zarcoff took her from behind to the delight of Xena.

After a period of time Xena got dressed and went downstairs Zarcoff followed but remained naked. Although he sensed that she was leaving he was not prepared to stop her. He was not in the mood for a permanent relationship. He preferred having both Xena and Mary at this beckoned call.

She stood by the door and told him, "Before she left, Mom and enrolled me in the local college. Today I am supposed to move into the dorms. Do you still want me to go?"

"Of course," Zarcoff replied. "When I want you I will call you and you will come at once."

Once again Xena dropped to her knees and began to stroke his dick. She looked up into Zarcoff's face and whispered, "Your wish is my command as the genie once said," she whispered.

She put his prick into her mouth and began to suck. Using all her special abilities she tried to give Zarcoff the greatest blow job he would ever receive. Slowly she worked up and down his prick trying to make the pleasure for him last as long as possible. In what seemed like hours she continued her administrations to his dick. Suddenly his body jerked, his dick began to spasm and Zarcoff let out a moan. When the huge flood erupted from the end of his dick, Xena could not contain it all in her mouth. It spilled down the sides of her mouth onto her clothes. Her entire front was soaking wet. Covered in cum she looked up at Zarcoff slowly got up, turned, walked to the door and left the house.

Chapter 9 Revelation

Zarcoff was alone; Fannie had left to who knows where and Xena had left for college. With nothing else to do, he went out in the back of their property to get some air. As he stood there overlooking the property, he began to think how much his life had changed. He muttered to himself "Fannie and I are barely on speaking. All she kept taking about was her Alien Abduction and her getting pregnant by the Aliens. What a cock that was. If it wasn't for having Mary to fuck and now Xena, I would have been a totally miserable person." Then he began thinking of Xena and how their relationship had change over the last 24 hours. As his mind went to her beautiful body he got a real hard on. He smiled to himself as he thought of her just in heels. Now he was getting hard. Zarcoff thought, "In so many ways she is a combination of Fannie and Mary and yet she is her own woman. Suddenly a large crash, interrupted Zarcoff's thoughts, almost like two cars hitting one another at high speed. Zarcoff ran to the top of the gully and looked down. He couldn't believe his eyes, it couldn't be, but here it was a space ship. There were parts scattered all over the place. Then the realization hit him, Fannie was telling the truth about her abduction. All of a sudden suppressed memories from his past flashed into his mind. Zarcoff was sitting near this very spot with his Father.

His Father looked at him with tears in his eyes and said, "Right after your mother and I were married, we found out that we could not have children because of some physical problem that I had. Your mother and I so wanted to have children, that we were willing to do anything. One day she came to me and said that she was abducted by Aliens and impregnated by them. She was so upset that I took it for a cover-up. I just thought that she wanted to have a baby so badly that she went out and got herself pregnant. I did not care about that and I let her know that I was happy that we were finally was going to have a child. I also told her that I loved her no matter what. However, she suffered complications and was very sick during the entire pregnancy. She ended up dying in childbirth. You were the result of that pregnancy. I think that you mother was so intent on becoming pregnant that she found someone to the job I couldn't and then had problems dealing with it. So she came up with the Alien abduction story. Nevertheless, you are the child that I always wanted and I love you greatly. I wanted you to know any health problems that I may have will not be passed on to you."

Zarcoff's collapsed on the rocks and mind began to whirl. "Can it be that I am part Alien too," he thought, "I am one of those creatures that took Fannie." That insight seemed to trigger something deep within his subconscious and he felt weak. His eyes began to water, he had trouble breathing and he started to sweat. He felt his mind and his body began a metamorphosis. He could feel himself growing both mentally and physically. He was the same person with the same memories, but he gained something. He could not put his finger on what was changed, but it was there.

Smiling to his newfound self, Zarcoff set off to find the visitors or their remains and whatever new technology he could find. Soon he happened on a sight that made his blood rush to his head and other parts.

Her name was Ardina; females on her planet Zanderbar did not have last names. She was the sole survivor of a crew of four. On her planet, women were less than second-class citizens. Once their sex were the leaders and now nothing but entities to be given at the age of eighteen to a male chosen by computer to be his. The males used a special tool designed to make the female's body do whatever her "master" wanted.

She had been trained from birth to run all the communications on their Population Revitalization Program. Since she was scheduled for this mission just as she turned eighteen with her master, he was more interested in the number of Earth Women he was going to fuck than fucking her. All she could think of was how lucky she was. He was the idiot that cause their ship to run into that space junk. She just managed to get into the escape module before the entire ship blew up on the other side of the earth's moon. Now here she was alone and based on the records she studied she would stand out on this planet being green. The atmosphere on her planet caused their skin to turn green; however, other that and a few other minor differences the people from earth and her planet were identical.

As Zarcoff approached, she stood up in all her green glory. His mouth became dry in anticipation. He smiled and said "Speak English."

With a heavy accent, she replied "Yes"

Her beauty astounded Zarcoff. "Who are you?" Zarcoff asked

The woman said, "My name is Ardina and as you can see I am a stranger here. I had an accident." Then she sat down on the ground.

Zarcoff joined her. "Are you the only one," He asked.

"There were three males in my party but they were killed," Ardina answered. Silently she thought, "Thank the heavens, now I'm free of those idiots."

Zarcoff used all his charm and his new special abilities to put her at ease, and assured her that he would not call the authorities. He offered her the hospitality of his home, which was nearby.

Ardina struggled to her feet and said "Thank you I would appreciate that, I am tired and a little hungry."

Once they got into the house, Zarcoff had his guest sit at the dining room table. "Can you eat earth food?" he asked.

She replied, "Our races are very much alike. We can eat the same things that you do, in fact I love what earth food I have had a chance to taste."

"Good, then I will whip up some something," Zarcoff said. Then he turned and went into the kitchen.

Zarcoff began to prepare the food. With the normal ingredients, he added enough sleeping power to knock out a horse.

When he served her, she did not say a word just began to eat none stop.

After she finished eating, she yawned she looked up and said, "I'm very tired can I lay down somewhere?"

He told her where the bedrooms were. She got up and went right upstairs. Soon she was fast asleep.

Zarcoff went back outside to the wreckage and began to look around. What was left of the space ship was about the size of a very small car. In no time, he recovered a very unusual whip, a strange looking vibrator, a box of vulva rings and a computer. As be examined each item he found that he could read the Alien writing on each. The only thing he had problems with was the computer, a laptop; it needed some kind of password.

He got a shovel and began to dig a big hole. Shortly he was able to bury what was left of the wreckage and fix the area so that it looked normal. He did not want anyone snooping around and finding anything. This was his find and he was going to keep it. Then he went back into the house and began to build a very special rack. He wanted to question his beautiful guest and he wanted to make sure she would tell him everything. The rack was designed to suspend her spread-eagled and had a small electrical hookup so that he could apply voltage to her sensitive parts. The system was calculated to give maximum sexual stimulus and maximum pain with minimum damage to the victim. Then he went upstairs to get his unsuspecting guest.

When Ardina came to, she saw she was chained to the rack. Shaking her head to try to clear it she asked, "Why am I tied like this?"

The she began to feel a pain in her nipples. When she looked at her tits and saw that, her nipples had been pierced and were wired to something. At the same time, she felt a sharp pain between her legs and when she looked, she saw that she had a vulva ring attached to her clitoris and it too had wires running to it. "Why are you doing this," she asked, "I thought you wanted to help me."

"I lied," Zarcoff said. "Now I want the password to your computer.

The Alien looked at Zarcoff and said "What password?"

Zarcoff turned a switch and a transformer hummed to life. Ardina felt a continuous serious of impulses that began to sexually stimulated her nipples and her clitoris bringing her to a mind blowing orgasm.

"One more time, I want that password." Zarcoff snarled.

"I can't, I don't know it," she replied.

"Too bad, then what you just felt was the pleasure part of my little toy, now let you me show you the pain part," he said quietly.

All of a sudden, the current hitting her nipples and clitoris became so agonizing that she felt as if her nipples and clitoris were being ripped off her body. She let out such an ear-piercing scream that it could have been heard for miles if the room had not be sound proofed.

"Now you know what this little toy can do. I will just set this up to run all night and you let enjoy my little invention," Zarcoff said. He started to press some buttons and then walked away.

Ardina began to feel the sexual stimulus of the current and as it increased in intensity, the current began to drive her to the brink of the most horrendous orgasm she ever felt. At exactly that moment the sensations changed and they became so excruciating they drove her to the verge of passing out. Suddenly the shocks ceased, but just hung there completely drained. Just as she was about to catch her breath the process was begun all over again. Ardina body was being constantly driven between heaven and hell. After an hour she was willing to tell Zarcoff anything, but he was nowhere in sight. She realized that this could go on all night and if that happened by morning she would be totally mad.

Finally, after three hours, Zarcoff came back in the room. Looking at a completely beaten Ardina, he asked, "Password?"

Ardina gasped, "&^%()_*}" Zarcoff he turned off the machine, sat at the computer, typed in the password and watched the computer jumped to life.

Hanging there, Ardina tried to control the massive sexual tension that had been built up in her without release. She began to concentrate on the computer screen she could see over Zarcoff's shoulder. Ardina realized that for some unknown reason this earthman could read everything on that system and she knew that her whole way of life had just changed.

Zarcoff pulled up the information the various tools that he found at the crash site. According to the files the tools could only be used the Alien males or any male with the Alien genes. The whip was designed to inflict maximum pain without damaging the victim. The Vibrator was used to control alien females and according this the file worked well on earth females. If used at the low setting the control would only last for about 24 hours. If used at the high setting it was permanent and the female would be almost a slave. The devise did not control the female mind just the body. The box of Vulva rings was designed to keep the female sexually stimulated as long as desired. It came with a remote control. "Nice toys," Zarcoff said to himself.

During the search of the Alien computer files, Zarcoff found logs of Adina's space voyage and an encrypted file labeled with the English equivalent of "Population Revitalization Program." Zarcoff scanned the logs and found only routine flight information, which would probably be of great interest to the military. But Zarcoff was interested in the encrypted file and using his new abilities was able to break the encryption. The file contained several subfolders each one of them also encrypted.

Ardina was able to watch Zarcoff and read the computer screen over his shoulder. She was amazed how easily he could break the encryption codes. This computer was given to her by her new master and the only reason she had the password was to keep track to the mission logs. Everything else was encrypted and she had no access.

Zarcoff began with the first folder labeled the English equivalent of "Goals." As he read through this decrypted file, he discovered that this program was designed to implant cloned embryos of very special Zanderbarains into selected earth women. The reason for the insertion of the Zanderbarains into earth's population was to secretly colonize the earth. The Zanderbarain leadership thought that because they were bigger, stronger and smarter than earthlings, the Zanderbarains would eventually control the entire planet. According to the file, this program was begun in the early 1500s. The report went on to say that in the beginning a large number of the earth born Zanderbarains were labeled as witches and burned at the stake. Those that survived had to conform to the earth standards of the time.

The records stated that earth women were selected based on their ability to carry healthy children and on their desire to have children no matter what. Those selected were told that their eggs were being harvested in order to continue the Zanderbarain race and were given the suggestion that their pregnancies were due to their sexual escapades with their Alien captors. Their special tool was used on an earth female to make her docile so that they could do the implant. However, the Zanderbarains found that if a Zanderbarain woman had oral sex with the earth female it would drive the earth female go into a hyper sex mode for short periods. Thus, they made sure that there was at least one Zanderbarain female with each mission. Because of this, there was no shortage of Zanderbarain males volunteering for these missions. The report indicated that sexual intercourse with Zanderbarain women was lack luster to say the lease.

In a folder labeled the equivalent of "Group training," Zarcoff read that when the earth females discovered their pregnancy they would be encouraged to join a group to deal with their special children. This group would be guided indirectly by a planted Zanderbarain. Thus, the resulting children would openly be trained to be accepted into the daily life of the earthlings and secretly be trained to use their enhanced skills to further the cause of Zanderbarain colonization.

In a folder labeled the equivalent of "Reported Problems," he discovered that numerous mature adults created from this union would ignore their training and go off on their own. It seems that earth allowed them to prosper in ways that their home planet could not or would not. Once the mature adult went on their own there was nothing the Zanderbarains could do without exposing their entire plan. Because of this problem they could never field a large enough population to take over the earth. The report named some of these deviant individuals: Leonardo da Vinci and Andy Warhol to name a few.

In a folder labeled the equivalent of "Solutions," Zarcoff discovered that the Zanderbarains recently decided to create a number of super Zanderbarains to control the situation. They created super embryos there were genetically enhanced with the mental and physical attributes far beyond the most advanced Zanderbarain. They planned that the resultant adults would take control of the situation and when trained lead them to victory over the earth. To the disappointment of the Zanderbarain leadership they found out that these special embryos were highly toxic to the earth females and both the child and the mother died in childbirth. There was an exception, however, a woman named Sally Hunter. Although she did die in childbirth, the baby resulting from an embryo that the Zanderbarains called Vladimir survived. This embryo was very different from the other special designed embryos. I was designed to assume control of the entire Population Revitalization Program on earth. Therefore Vladimir was going have mental capabilities far beyond anything from both planets.