The Alien Invasion Two The Spawn Ch. 01

Story Info
The beginning.
1.6k words
4.05
16.8k
5
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/15/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

((Author's note: Although this story is meant to be a continuation of my "Alien Invasion," I decided to put it out as a separately, because it is not so much a story of Aliens, but of the ability of one person to completely control another. As the saying goers "power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely." Beware it does contain sex, rape, incest and BDSM.))

Chapter 1 The Beginning

Mary Ashley was a very intelligent beautiful redheaded woman. She had a body that men would drool over and a brain that most could not keep up with. Upon graduation at the top of her college class, Mary started work for the Lexacon Corporation as an administrative assistant. Initially she would use her 36D-24-36 figure to distract her male competition and the she would use her brains to quickly move up through the company management.

In a short period of time she came under the watchful eye of the Chairman of the board Milo Lexacon the founder and major stock holder. Milo was not distracted by Mary's beauty, but he was interested in her performance as a manager. Looking at her record he discovered that what ever team or department she managed, that team or department would out performed everyone else. Unbeknown to her, he made discreet inquires as to her abilities as a manager; and, found that she always seemed to develop a strong bond with her subordinates and always managed to get the best out of them no matter what their skills were. At first the men were attracted to her beauty and most of the women were put off by it, but in a short period of time she would win over the majority of her subordinates with her personality and would build a winning working environment. Milo realized this is what he needed as his Senior Administrative Aid. Thus in a very short period of time Mary was moving in the rarefied air of the cooperate elite.

Mary's personal life did not exist. Although she did date and did have several relationships none seemed to work out. She realized that most of the men she dated could not keep up with her or would not be willing to adjust their life to hers. Although she wanted a family she could not see herself to putting up with a husband or taking time for a pregnancy. So she decided the best solution was to adopt. Mary knew that she had the capability to provide all the love any child would ever need and as to the actual day to day care she could hire a nanny to take care the child while she was at work.

Mary contacted several adoption agencies and did go on several trips to look at prospective babies for adoption, but none seemed to fit. That was all to change when she visited the Hoinfeld Adoption Agency. On that day she happened to walk by a crib that was off by itself. As she approached the crib she felt a very strong pull toward one of the babies.

She could not resist and had to stop and pick up this child. As she held the baby boy in her arms she heard herself say to Mrs. Hoinfeld, the person in charge, "I want to adopt this one."

Mrs. Hoinfeld said, "Let me check." Mrs. Hoinfeld picked up a clip board at the foot of the baby's crib and read through them. She put the clipboard back turned to Mary and said, "Yes this on is available for adoption. Come into my office and let's talk about this."

Mary's face lit up, "I want to give this child everything I want to satisfy its every need."

They went into Mrs. Hoinfeld's office and sat down the couch. Once seated, Mrs. Hoinfeld began to tell Mary of the baby's background. "According to our records," she began, "he was an only child that we know of. He and who we presume was his Mother were in an automobile accident in which he was the only survivor. Where they come from we do not know and they carried no identification not even a driver's license. Both the car and the body of the woman, who we presume to be his mother, were totally destroyed. They both seemed to appear out of no where. We published the baby's picture in every newspaper and also sent it to every police station within a thousand miles with no luck. We went through all the FBI missing person files to see if there was any information on a mother and baby or just a woman and baby who may have disappeared. All our searches turned up nothing. That was a year ago. Do you have any questions?"

Mary looked at Mrs. Hoinfeld and said, "No let's get this show on the road. By the way I have this premonition that we have to name him "Fenrir" after the Norse God who was the wolf monster son of Loki. According to the story, Fenrir turned nasty and had to be bound over with a magic chain to keep the peace. Although he was chained, he still managed to bite off the hand of the Norse God Tyr. I'll call him Fen for short."

In no time Mary was able to bring the child home. She took the normal maternity leave from the company and really got to bond with the baby. However, on the day she was to hire a nanny to take care of the child a strange feeling came over her and she realized that she could not work and raise this child, her child. The words "I need to care for this child and satisfy his every need" kept running through her mind.

On the day she was due back to work, Mary did hire a temporary Nanny so she could to the office. Once there, she went straight to Milo's office and told him, "I am sorry Milo, but I really cannot leave this child to a nanny. I'm the one that has to raise him. I'm the one that has to satisfy his every need."

Milo was silent for a moment then he said, "Mary I understand and I admire you for that; therefore if ever you ever decide to come back to work I will have a place for you. In addition I am going to give you a severance package equal to five years salary so that you will have enough money to raise that child. If ever there is anything else you need let me know. Because of your work our production is up thirty percent in the last six months and the orders keep coming in. By the end of the year our bottom line will increase by fifty percent."

Mary smiled, "Thank you Milo." Then she turned and walked out the door to begin her new life as the Mother of Fen.

Mary began teaching Fen to talk and to walk. Fen was a phenomenon he began to speak in sentences right away. Although he had initially had problems in pronouncing the big words, he could still make himself understood. Mary was amazed with his progress.

It was uncanny Mary would sit on the kitchen floor and talk to him as if he was an adult. All though he was just a barely a toddler he would reply as if he were an adult. His thought process was so far advanced it almost scared her. But she knew that she was to take care of him and thought to herself "I have to satisfy his every need."

Although Fen's body grew into childhood, his mind was that of almost an adult. There were times when Mary had a hard time coping with this. One of the things that frustrated her was his refusal to call her Mother. He would only call her Mary. One day she asked him why. He replied, "Mary you are not my Mother. Your job is to take care of me and satisfy my every need no matter what it is."

Mary just stared at him. All she could think of was, "He is right I am not his mother. I am here to take care of him and satisfy his every need no matter what."

Fen was never a disciplinary problem. He acted and thought like an adult and Mary found no fault in any of his actions no matter what they where. He did not play with the other children his age, but rather seemed to stick with adults. He amazed his teachers with his abilities to such an extent that they moved him through the grade levels until he was working at the college level.

When he was sixteen academically he had finished four years of college and was working on his Masters in Business. One day while they were sitting at the dinning room table Fen told Mary, "It is time for us to move, I have found just the house for us."

Mary looked at Fen. He just turned eighteen and in truth was a lot older than his years. "Fen," Mary replied, "I don't think we can afford a new place."

Fen replied with a laugh, "Don't worry Mary I have made arrangements. I have had the place redone to my specifications. I need this place Mary."

Fen gave Mary the real estate papers to review.

She could not believe her eyes; the monthly mortgage was cheaper than the house they were now living in. In addition, Fen managed to get top dollar and them some for their house. With a sigh Mary said, "Fen if that is what you desire, I will sign the papers today and we can move in as soon as the deal is completed."