The Alien Invasion Two The Spawn Ch. 02

Story Info
Chapter 2 New Beginnings.
1.2k words
4.07
9.4k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/15/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Mary saw their new house she almost fainted. The place was huge and need a lot of work at least on the outside. However, the inside was beautiful; at least what she had time to see. When she went over the papers of the sale she could not believe her eyes. They got this place for a song. She kept asking the seller if the price was correct.

"Fen, are you sure this is the house that you want?" she asked.

"Mary it is perfect for my needs." Fen answered.

In the next few hours Fen and Mary were busy moving all their belongings into their new house. Mary did notice that there had been a lot of renovations to the house, but she had not received any bills. All Fen would say was, "That is part of the deal."

Finally everything was moved in. Fen looked at Mary and said, I'm going upstairs and take a shower." Then he joked, "Why don't you come up and join me?"

Mary just looked at him. Then without thinking Mary reached over and caressed Fen's cheek and said, "You know I love you don't you. I will take care of you and I will satisfy you every need."

Fen just smiled.

In a short while Mary went upstairs. At the bathroom door she looked in and saw Fen standing naked in the shower with his eyes closed and he was stroking his cock. She was mesmerized by the picture. He was so beautiful. Then she noticed his big his cock really was. Just the thought of it made her body begin to tremble with desire. She just kept staring at it until her dripping cunt became a flood soaking her underpants.

Her mind became lost in the vision of Fen standing there slowing stroking his huge cock. Mindlessly Mary stripped and then standing naked behind Fen began to finger her clitoris with one hand and pull on her nipples with the other. All she could think of was that big beautiful cock and how she needed to suck on it. She needed to taste his cum that would soon be flowing from it. All of a sudden Fen turned around.

"Oh Fen," she moaned and without hesitation, Mary dropped to her knees in front of him. She could feel the shower hitting her in the back of her head, but she did not care.

"I need to suck your cock," she moaned. "I need to you cum into my mouth." Then she took Fen's throbbing prick into her mouth and began to slowly move her mouth up and down his hard shaft. On the up stroke she would use her tongue to tease the end of the throbbing cock and then nibble on it before taking it back into her mouth.

In no time Fen moaned, "Here it is Mary, drink it all." Then the dam broke and a river of cum flowed into Mary's mouth. She kept drinking until she swallowed every drop. Even though he had just cum, Fen's prick was still hard.

Then Mary turned around, "Fuck me Fen, fuck me now."

Without hesitation Fen rammed his hard cock deep into her cunt. Mary could not believe the size of his rod. When he shoved it into her it filled her up completely and her cunt had a hard time accepting the intruder. Once inside of her, he began to slowly slide his big member in and out of her at an increasing pace. His rhythm began sending sensation of pleasure all up and down the walls of Mary's canal. She could feel her muscles wrap themselves around the huge rod. Soon she was in the throws of a continuous orgasm.

Mary screamed, "Fuck me Fen Fuck me." Oh my, I'm cumming, I'm, cumming." Then Mary felt her cum spurt out around Fen's dick and down her legs onto the shower floor.

When the orgasms finished, Mary tried to stand upright, but her body was exhausted. She had never been fucked like this before. Out of nowhere feelings of remorse over what she had just done swept over her body. Fen was her son, adopted yes, but still her son. What had happened to her she had no idea. Without turning around she just staggered to her bedroom. She could feel cum drip down her legs with each step. She did not even bother the clean herself she just climbed into bed.

Lying there, Mary had a hard time trying to get to sleep. All she could do was think of what happened in the shower. Although she knew what she had done was wrong, she could not get the memory of the intense physical pleasure that Fen had given her. She had never been fucked like that in her entire life. As she lay there remembering Fen's hard cock, the taste of his cum and the feel of him inside of her; she her cunt began moisten and her nipples grew harder. "Enough," she said to herself, "enough. I'll have to talk to Fen in the morning and apologize and beg his forgiveness." Finally sleep came.

"What!" Mary exclaimed, "Where am I." She looked around. She was lying on some sort of platform in a room with very interesting pictures on the wall.

"Welcome Mary," Fen said. "You are held here by the force of my will, in case you are interested in why you cannot get up. Mary you are in my special room in the house. Although I have designed this house for my personal pleasure; this room is unique.

"I have got to be dreaming," Mary said to herself.

"You are about to experience sensations that are beyond anything you have ever felt before."

All at once Mary's nipples were being gently pulled and caressed by some unseen force. Mary could actually see her nipples move and she could feel them begin to harden into stiff nubs. At the same time, her clit was being stroked and pulled by another force. I was as if someone gently were sucking and nibbling on it. Soon her clit was completely extended like her nipples. The she felt the sucking become very hard on her clit and at the same time something begin licking it. These sensations were beginning to drive her wild.

She began to moan and pant, her body going into over load. "Please, Please," she cried I can't take this.

Then all of a sudden Mary's cunt was invaded with a pulsating rod of energy sending the nerves endings in walls erupting in wave after wave of intense pleasure. Mary automatically brought her knees to her chest to allow what ever in inside of her to go deeper. She began to scream from the sensations tearing through her nipples, clit, and cunt.

Mary glanced up and over her throbbing tits and she could see Fen in a chair at the end of the platform. He was just smiling and enjoying the spectacle. Then she closed her eyes and became lost in her world of overwhelming sensations. After what seemed like an eternity, her body gave one huge jerk and a stream of cum shot out of her cunt. After that she could actually feel her cunt begin to pulsate and spew huge streams of cum which landed at Fen's feet.

Finally it ceased Mary's body was covered in sweat. Her ass and her legs were drenched in both sweat and cum. Trembling Mary moaned a soft, "Wow," as she tried to get up. Then everything went blank.