The Alien, Report 027

Story Info
Not All Ends Well.
1.4k words
3.95
8.9k
1

Part 14 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 12/29/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Report 027 Not All Ends Well

We walked out of Samantha's house and got into the car, but before I started the engine, I turned to Morgana asked, "Where are those DNA records of the babies that you had made being kept? I need to destroy them."

Morgana laughed, "There are no DNA records Zod, I was lying about that. I did not have the authority to order any testing. I was just Samantha's aide nothing more. I saw the security tapes and thought I could get you to do my bidding. Instead, I fell in love with you and I am now your slave. I will do anything you ask. You know that don't you?"

I didn't answer her, but I thought, "Right anything I ask."

As soon as we got to the Hideaway I went directly to the office, there I found both Conan and Bruno. I did not hesitate, I grabbed my gun walked up to Conan and shot him. He let out a scream and fell to the floor. I turned, walked over to Bruno and shot him as well. As Bruno fell to the floor, I put the gun away then I turned and grabbed Morgana and dragged her down stairs.

I stripped her of her clothes hung her in chains. I needed to know whom else she told about me. If she lied about the DNA testing the she could be lying about whom she told. Since I did not have the benefit of my lie detector and the harness that goes with it, I needed to question her the hard way. I found a strange set of nipple rings with a chain attached. That would aid me in what I had planned and I attached them to Morgana's nipples. The next thing I found was a set of vulva rings and I attached one of them the hood of her clit. I got a collar and put it around her neck. I also found a metal dildo. I got some wires and an on/off switch with a wall plug from an old tool kit. Unfortunately, there was no control switch only on or off switch. I shoved the dildo up her ass and began hooking the wires to the various rings.

As I did so Morgana kept asking me, "Please Zod what did I do. I love you I would do nothing to hurt you. Please."

As soon as I finished I plugged it into the 220 socket and I threw the switch. Morgana let out a screech the echoed off the walls.

"Now that I have your attention," I said, "who else did you tell about me?"

With tears streaming down her cheeks she moaned, "Zod I told no one. Please no more."

"You lying sack of shit," I screamed at her and threw the switch again.

She screamed and her body began to jerk violently causing her nipples to bleed as the wires pulled on them. Suddenly her body stopped jerking and she just hung there.

Then I heard a voice behind me, "Zod I think she's dead."

I turned it was Zander. "How did you find me you Bastard," I screamed at him'

"Zod," Zander began, "no one is going to hurt you. I know that you suffered a severe blow to your head. This is why you don't remember the standing orders if one crashes on this planet. You also don't remember that we all have a computer chip buried in our brain that broadcasts our location and health status to the Headquarters of Science Exploration and acts like a video camera. Headquarters could see what you were doing through your eyes. Everything you did was monitored them."

"You were sent here to kill me," Zod screamed.

"No I wasn't. I crashed a few years ago and had to make a life on this planet, Zander replied. There is no way Headquarters can rescue us; however, what they can do is provide us with the capability of living down here. The problem is that I do not have a strong receiver like they do at our Headquarters and I did not receive information on your crash until just a short time ago because of sunspots."

Zod screamed, "You're a liar just like she was, grab your blade and defend yourself."

Zander realized there was no way in stopping Zod; he had gone completely mad. All he could do was pull out his blade, which was a cutlass type weapon compressed into a flashlight size tube. Once the button was pressed the cutlass would spring forth.

Both men charged one another and the sounds of blade striking blade sent a loud metal clang echoing throughout the room. Zod drew first blood as the sharp edge of his blade sliced into Zander's right shoulder. But before Zod could press his advantage, Zander found an opening and ran his blade deep into Zod chest piercing his heart.

Zod fell to the floor in a heap. Zander looked down upon his dead body, "I did not want this dam it. I wanted you alive on this forsaken planet. Now I am alone again."

Zander turned looked around thinking, "I had better make this look like a sex party gone bad." He went up, got the dead bodies of Bruno and Conan and dragged them down stairs. He found a natural gas pipe, broke it and placed a small charge next to the leaking gas. After one last look around, went upstairs and out the door to his car. The timer on the charge was set for two hours; so when it blew, the entire house would be filled with gas destroying everything. As Zander drove home, all he could think about was a dead Zod. A news flash on his car radio caught his attention. It was reporting the destruction of The Hideaway House and the death of four people. According to the initial report, it seemed to be a sex party gone badly.

Zander smiled, "Well at least that plan worked," he thought. "Now back to Holly, my dear faithful Holly. This world would be so horrible without her."

As he pulled into his driveway, he could see his Holly waiting for him. She always seemed to know when he was coming home. He got out of the car and she ran up to him. She threw her arms around him and kissed him with all the passion any man could ask for.

"Darling come into the house," she said with a smile, "I have wonderful news."

Into the house they went, on to the living room and sat down on the couch. "Now," Zander asked, "what is the wonderful news?" Holly took a deep breath, "Darling remember when we were dating I told you that I could not have any children?"

"Yes of course," he answered, "and I told you about my green cock."

Holly laughed. "And remember," she continued, "that you agreed that we would adopt anytime I was ready?"

"Yes," he replied again.

"Well we have a new son," she said happily.

"Where did you get him," Zander asked with a smile.

"Well," Holly began, "there were these four women who each gave birth to six babies. Can you imagine six babies, anyway all four of the women died in childbirth. I was told that 23 of the babies had major problems and didn't make it. When the hospital was sure that Zod, that is what I named him, was healthy did not seem suffer the same problems of the others, they called me and asked if we wanted him and I of course said yes. Zander he is such a beautiful boy and I love him so."

Zander looked at Holly in disbelief, "Honey," he said quietly, "why did you name him Zod?"

"I don't know," she replied, when I picked him up it seemed that he said that was his name. I know he can't talk yet, but I swear he said that. Come you have to see him."

Holly ran upstairs and Zander followed shaking his head.

She picked up the baby, "See Zander isn't he beautiful?"

Then Zander heard or at least he thought he heard the baby say. "Welcome home Zander, did you miss me?"

((Well dear readers I hope you enjoyed my little trip into fantasy. As the old radio program use to begin with "Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men," maybe Zod knows. So dear readers we may continue with the adventures of Zod. It should be interesting, but then again maybe not. Only you can say.))