The Alien Ship Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Certainly, we would do that in any case unless you explicitly ordered us not to," the Asian appearing robot replied.

"I assume you three have a means to communicate with each other and with the ships AI without using human speech?" Kyle stated having noticed signs of this in the three.

"You are correct," the black female android replied. "In addition to human speech we also have a high speed data transfer facility which is in concept somewhat similar to your radio, though it does not use electromagnetic radiation for its operation."

"Then you and the ship are all interconnected in one giant network?" Kyle asked.

"You are correct," the blonde robot replied.

"How many humanoid robots are currently on board this ship?" Kyle asked.

"There are currently 736 humanoid robots in existence aboard this vessel, all of which were manufactured in anticipation of your arrival. There is sufficient space and manufacturing capacity to produce many more if you wish."

"How many of the robots are female?" Kyle asked.

"All of the robots on board are currently configured as females but that can be changed if you wish," the blonde robot answered.

"No, the current robot configurations are fine with me. Please don't make any changes right now." Kyle replied.

"As you wish, Kyle. If you should decide differently later the ship has the infrastructure to implement any changes quickly."

"Ok, I will keep that in mind."

"This cabin has been configured to be your residence while you are aboard this vessel. There are also three rooms in different locations around the ship which have been configured specifically as control rooms. However, since all functions are completely automated you can exert complete control over every aspect of the ship from anywhere you go within it. Anything you wish or need to do can be accomplished from this room, for example."

"Thank you for telling me this. I am feeling tired so I would like to rest for a while." Kyle said.

"That is understandable. Would you like one or more of us robotic units to join you in the sleeping chamber?" the blonde robot said.

"Ah, I think not this time. This is all too much too soon and I think I would like to be alone for a little while. Would that be all right?" Kyle asked.

"Certainly. Please take your ease and if you require anything just speak about it aloud and the AI will assist you."

Kyle picked up his backpack, took it into the bedroom, and dropped it next to the bed. Kyle pulled his boots and clothes off then climbed into the bed. In just a few minutes he fell asleep.

12