The Alien Ship Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The male android didn't take long to bring Cindy to a powerful orgasm and the android sent his own ejaculation of imitation semen into her as she came. The feel of this fluid filling her pussy made Cindy's orgasm even stronger and the girl wailed in ecstasy. But Cindy's lust for her android wasn't sated yet so she gasped out "More!" The android obeyed and resumed fucking his mistress.

Despite the obvious way that Cindy was getting off big time from the male android's fucking Kyle somehow found he wasn't jealous as he watched her. It wasn't as if the android was a real human male and of course the male android would cease instantly if Kyle gave the order. So Kyle just sat back and watched Cindy enjoying herself and as the two older Chinese women seated themselves with him, one on either side, he turned some of his attention to them.

Kyle quickly found out that Lin's mother's name was Mei-Zhen and Lin's grandmother was Xiao-Xing. Mei-Zhen was divorced and Xiao-Xing was a widow. The two women told him of their visit to medical earlier and how they were both starting to feel the effects already, especially Xiao-Xing. Kyle had to stop for a moment, he hadn't thought about the medical facilities on the ship at all, though it was obvious that Lin and Jun had. Kyle resolved right there to make a visit there soon and make sure any of the rest of the humans who hadn't been to the medical center also paid a visit.

Kyle put an arm around each of the women sitting beside him and returned his attention to Cindy who was still being fucked silly by the male android. The android was proceeding tirelessly with his work and it now had Cindy to the point where she was in almost continuous orgasm. Every time the android sensed Cindy was cumming again it obligingly sent another ejaculation of imitation semen into her pussy.

After a few more minutes of fucking Cindy the android sensed she was beginning to tire and had mercy upon her by withdrawing it's penis from her pussy. Cindy collapsed exhausted on the floor, worn out from numerous orgasms and with imitation semen dripping thickly from her pussy. The male android of course was no worse for wear and could have gone on for much longer if necessary.

With the show over for the moment Kyle called his android Tracy over and gave the order to leave Venus and set course for Mars. Kyle remembered that Mars was the planet the most like Earth, though it wasn't that close. But he thought Mars would be a good place to actually visit the surface and look around a little, just to see what it was really like. Kyle remembered seeing suitable pressure suits in one of the compartments he had visited earlier.

Kyle was feeling quite comfortable sitting on the couch with the two older Chinese women sitting next to him, with an arm around each one. Kyle noticed the black girl, he remembered her name was Tiffany, come over and then she knelt down in front of Kyle and the two Chinese women. This put Tiffany in a position where she could speak to Kyle easily. Behind her Kyle could see that Cindy was beginning to stir.

"Kyle, can Jackie and I try out the male android?" Tiffany asked a bit shyly.

"Certainly, but don't overdo it." Kyle said.

"Ok", Tiffany replied.

The black girl quickly got up and walked over the male android and spoke to it quietly for a moment. Kyle noticed her friend Jackie also walking over to Tiffany and when she reached them the three walked out of the room.

Despite his initial reservations Kyle had enjoyed watching Cindy being fucked by the male android a great deal. He suddenly found himself thinking it would be nice to watch Tiffany and Jackie with the android as well. While Kyle was sure the ship could show him what was happening in the other cabins he suddenly had a wild thought. What if he could do the same with the androids? Could he get the view their eyes saw?

12