The All-America Virgin

Story Info
Travis Rook is named All-America then discovers sex.
5.5k words
3.98
21k
11

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/14/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two Fridays ago, November 14, 1975, was a really fun day, the memories from which I'm sure will live in my heart and soul forever.

At 5:15 pm in the lobby tavern of the swank William Penn Hotel in downtown Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, I discovered through the sports report on KDKA-TV that I, Travis Rook, from the Ivy League's University of Pennsylvania, was named as the all-purpose back on Time Magazine's 1975 College Football 1st team All-America team.

Then...

At or around 6:00 pm in Room 335 upstairs at the same William Penn Hotel, I had sexual intercourse for the first time in my nearly 20 year old life. My sex partner was the same woman who was standing beside me and cheered with me when we together saw the KDKA-TV sports report.

Crazy.

Yes, I am a college football All-America and I was a virgin, pure as the driven snow, until the woman named Edie Coltan deflowered me early that evening.

So, for close to 45 minutes on my magical Friday afternoon, I was both a college football All-America and a virgin.

Oddly interesting.

It was and is and will always be most unlikely that a young man will be both a college football All-America and a virgin. Sociobiology says the world doesn't work that way. College football All-Americas are well-honed, attractive physical specimens, both by definition and in reality, and are very desirable as mating partners with women. So, we the college football All-Americas will always get great sex, even after feminists of the early 70s dug their heels in the sand for the benefit of their gender, and possibly the detriment of my gender.

Here's why we'll always get great sex: it is sweet irony that since feminists have empowered women to go after anything they desire, such as college degrees, college faculty positions, and college football All-Americas, the sex available to the college football All-America will be better than we the college football All-Americas could have ever imagined.

Those are not my twisted thoughts. They are the learned thoughts of Marilyn Johns, Ph. D. and professor of philosophy at the University of Pennsylvania. Professor John is the smartest person I know, so I believe whatever she writes and says, especially if it involves college football All-Americas getting dynamite sex.

This sex game is now, in 1975, set up in the favor of college football All-Americas. In many respects, all us college football All-Americas have to do is simply stand there and wait for the women of our choice to...and I'll be damned if this is not true...pick us up! In fact, women as the enlightened sexual creatures they are now make it so we would have to go completely out of our way or join a seminary to avoid sex. The probability of that happening is zero, or was zero because I wrecked the curve. Even though I am a well-honed attractive physical specimen with strength and speed enough to be a college football All-America - fleet of foot, just under six feet tall and 180 lbs with broad shoulders, narrow at the hips, and no body fat - I turned out as the lone virgin among all of us virile and vital young men.

So, I didn't join a seminary, but I did go completely out of my way to avoid sex.

More about that later.

That's right. College football All-America, then 45 minutes later I dipped my super-hard cock into Edie's Hot Slot that was incredibly saturated with wetness, like warm gel. I was pleasantly surprised by her warm gel, because I really didn't know what to expect. I guess all women are incredibly saturated with wetness like her. Don't know. Never experienced it. Just read about it. Yet, once my super-hard cock passed Her Threshold - I've read the vulva can be called Her Threshold - she immediately moaned with gutteral passion, "Trevor! Ohhhhh...fuckfuck...yes! Yes! Yes!" Edie got my name wrong, but she was probably right about the orgasm as she indicated because she thrusted her hips wildly, fucking my cock for all it is worth. I have to believe her. I didn't really know, though; I'd never seen or heard or felt a woman come with my dick in said woman.

I couldn't hold back for her any longer, so just a moment later I shot my seed into Edie. That was my first orgasm ever that didn't involve my hand. The entire intercourse experience from dick-dip to first rope took perhaps four point four seconds, right around my best time for the 40 yard dash. That's All-America speed, but with Edie I'll eventually need to slow that down and stay in longer to keep her interested.

The pillow talk after My Sexual Experience No. 1 went something like this:

Edie (with a smile, her head on my chest, and her leg curled up over my thighs) Oh, Travis. Sorry I called you Trevor. And, I meant to tell you: I'm on the pill.

Travis (thinking, with a silent gasp, I fucking forgot about that) That's good, Edie. Sorry I didn't consider that and left it all up to you.

Edie (still smiling, head on my chest, leg still curled up over my thighs) No problem. You're nice. I'm not worried about that. What I'm thinking about is this: Jesus, Travis. Wow! I've never come so quickly and so goddamned hard! Your body...muscles everywhere! Your muscles everywhere rocked my body! And, my mind! You're so handsome! (Edie's inspects my body with her fingertips) I'm so lucky! Oh, my God! All-America! And, what a fuck! You're making this big girl hot and horny again!

Travis (getting hard) Yes. I guess I am.

Edie (head on my chest, leg curled on my thighs, smiling while her hand massages my athletic pectoral) Just please, please give your cock to me again, like really soon. Like before we drive to Morgantown. Promise? God, you have a sexy chest. You're just sexy all over! Big girls like me don't have any opportunities with handsome guys like you. God, I can't believe I'm in bed with you!

Travis (completely erected) Now, Edie! C'mon! Thank you. You flatter me, and I think you're very attractive. I'm happy to be naked with you. You make my cock hard. So, Hot Thing, don't look now, but I'm ready to give my throbbing hard cock to you again, pronto.

Edie (suddenly sitting up, tits in my face, staring at my cock, then placing her hand around the shaft of my cock) Oh, my God! You are ready! And, already ready! And, you're blessed! (she's slowly stroking my cock. It's really throbbing)

Travis (smiling) Okay, I'm blessed. I was bored one afternoon, got my dick hard and measured it. Eight inches. Nothing to write home about.

Edie (tits in my face, encouraging me to suck them, so I oblige) Trust me, Travis. I've seen a dozen hard dicks in my seven years after the legal age of 18 - don't ask me how or why - and you're among the top two...Oh, Jeez, that's some good sucking, Travis...Call your cock eight and a half inches...Oh, Jesus H. Christ! You're sucking the chrome off my tits, just don't stop...Saw a guy once with a ten inch cock, a beautiful cock, but he was a real asshole. You've won because you're big and you're nice...oh, just suck it. Suck it. You suck really well. Don't stop, Travis. Don't stop. Please.

Travis (Edie's tits are a handful each. I've hit the mother lode.) Well, thank you, Edie. So, tell me: do you want the big hard throbbing cock from the nice guy now? Or, do you want to think it over more? (I tongue a nipple...she sucks air through her teeth)

Edie (on top, again, Hot Slot straddling my throbbing cock, face inches from my face) Yes! Now! Will you make me come again, like lightning?

Travis (placing my throbbing cock in Edie's Hot Slot) Why, darling, yes!

Thus began our second fuck. We carried on for a couple minutes locked in one another's eyes, smiling and panting and chatting.

The chatting went something like this:

Edie (grinding her steamy wet Hot Slot on my slippery hard cock) Oh, Travis! I want to make sure you're having a good time fucking me. Are you? I'm a big girl. Is it okay for me to be on top? Oh, are you having a good time fucking me? Tell me.

Travis (holding on to Edie's ass, helping her grind my slippery hard cock) Edie! My God! Yes! I'm having a great time fucking you. You're very attractive. And you like to fuck. And your tits are huge and firm and dangling in my face when you're on top. I prefer lying under you. This is an ideal situation for me, Ms. Coltan! I'm having a good time fucking you. Absolutely! Are you having a good time fucking me?

Edie (issuing what I call "Edie's fuck face", a combo of slouching eye slits and a drooping jaw) Oh, Travis! You're by far the best looking man, the most handsome man, the most muscular man, and the leanest man I've ever fucked! It's wonderful letting you fuck me. Ohhhhh...again, Travis! You're making me come...oh, fuckfuck...fuck!

Edie pumps her crotch on my cock fast. And faster! I cupped her ass cheeks in my strong hands, moving in time to her to thrusts, keeping her ass from hitting the ceiling.

"Oh, Handsome Guy, hold my ass and let me fuck you hard! Let me fuck you fast! Oh, my God, I can't believe I have a hot All-America between my legs! I'm coming again, Travis! Holy fuck! You own me! You own me! I'll fuck your cock anytime. You decide. Fuckfuck fuckfuck! Lover, my lover! Do me a big favor. I just thought of this. Pull your cock out and come on my tits! They're big, my lover. G cups. 38Gs! I can tell you love them. Come all over them!"

And, I do.

******

That was special. I was elated. I knew how to come on tits; that's something I had practiced.

More about that later.

So, I did come on Edie's tits. Gallons. She screamed with delight and passion. I rubbed it all over her tits like suntan lotion, paying close attention to her nipples. That's a lot of area to come on, but I did it. It's all over the place.

It was my third orgasm in four hours, but the volume of spunk has been like that of a porn star every fucking time.

Sex is much better than beating off, although I'm not prepared to give up that avocation just yet.

Edie is a great teacher, even though I think she didn't know I was a virgin. I was inexperienced but confident for a young man who had just gotten his first piece of ass only minutes before, probably because I had read all about it.

Call it educated bravado.

After talking with my teammates at Penn for nearly a year and a half, and referring to my extensive book study about sex, I have to say we college men are misinformed. Our knowledge of sex is superior and simplistic yet can't possibly be accurate, for if we know so much, why aren't we getting fucked a lot more often?

Sure, I was well-read, but I had absolutely no experience with women when I entered Penn. Study hall commenced on December 15, 1973, my 18th birthday and was held at The Fountain, a soda shop near the hospital clinic in the small mining town of Camp Creek, West Virginia, where I grew up. The proprietor kept enough of an inventory of magazines covering the topics of sex to keep me coming back. I figured I spent enough time at The Fountain drinking chocolate milkshakes and reading about fucking and sucking that I was a book-smart expert, even if my dick had never been in close proximity to a woman's vagina.

******

Tom Golden had film of me in action on the television screen for several seconds.

"Travis Rook of Penn played defensive back, running back and returned kicks and punts, scoring an amazing 42 touchdowns in his season of only 9 games. His best outing was at number 11 Boston College, Travis' very first varsity game, where he led Penn to the upset victory by amassing 635 all-purpose yards and crossing the goal line 7 times, both NCAA single-game records."

Crossing the goal line 7 times was apparently enough to encourage Ms. Coltan to recognize me and feel safe with her desire to embrace me. Edie told me later that night she was going to hug me anyway, so the announcement of my inclusion on the Time Magazine team was a "most convenient excuse".

It didn't take long to learn a lot about Edie. She's very talkative after sex. We had three fucks in the William Penn room 335 before we hit the road for Morgantown at 8:30 pm. Between the second and third fuck Edie told me all about her career. She has a bachelors of science in mechanical engineering from West Virginia University and works with the PPG engineering department downtown. She discussed with me what she's doing for PPG and how proud she is of her contributions. She, however, bewailed about how it sucks sometimes to be one of a few women engineers. She gets no respect, she said, it's a men's club, and there is too much sex talk among the men within earshot of the women. She's even been slapped on the ass three times by one male engineer, she admitted.

So, I told her some things I had noticed. I noticed she has the ability to influence those around her unlike other women and men I know. "You took command down there, Edie," I said, referring to an incident in the lobby tavern that involved an unreasonable woman she had never met. "You got your way and you defused a cat fight. That was great!"

My stroking of Edie's ego, as sincere as I was, led us to our third fuck, by far the best one as Edie put on display her propensity to not be an apologist but to just go for it.

"You like the Gs, Travis?" Edie asked while she fucked me from the top. "I know you do. Your eyes were as big as they are when I popped them out for you the first time. Firm Gs. I'm 25 years old, Travis, and tits this large, this massive should be beginning to start sagging. Not Edie, my man. My beautiful man! You are a fine lover, Travis. And, you like my tits. And, that's good because there are a lot of tits to like."

Edie paused, but I was enjoying her show, both video and audio. I let her talk. And fuck. I let her talk and fuck.

"I'm not like the other big girls, My Lover. I know what's sexy about me. And, I use it to my benefit. And yours. Your benefit. I drove you mad during our first fuck, didn't I? I came instantly. You came almost instantly! You couldn't take your eyes off of the tits, because I had them in your face, of course. I found the sex prize of 1975 when I seduced you. You're a beautiful man. I'm sure you get sex four times a week. Maybe five. From those Ivy League girls. Tell me, though, has anyone of those Philadelphia women fucked you like I have fucked you this evening? Probably not. We're on our third fuck in an hour, Mr. College Football All-America. Has any of those Philadelphia women even talked with you for an hour? Now I'm your go-to girl, because I'm interested in you, I love to be with you, I think I love you, and no one fucks you like Edie Coltan. The express bus goes both ways during the weekends, Travis, my lover. In five hours on a Friday, I can be at Penn. I'll dress modestly, but you'll know what's under my sweater and cords. Nothing. I can leave the bra and panties at home and no one would know but you and me. And, you'll be begging me to take off my clothes so you can get the Fuck Of Your Life, Volume 2 Issues 1 through 4!

I didn't say a word. I just shot the large load. Then, Edie had a huge orgasm.

I've been fucked three times in my young life. That last one was the best. Edie's soundtrack was really sexy.

I own her? Damn. She owns me!

******

Edie convinced the other women in the bar, especially the older woman with the fake tits, that I was her man. She convinced me I was her man. I think it's called 'marking territory' and she did this like a pro in a matter of two minutes without pissing on anything. Maybe a minute and a half. Anyway, I think Edie's going to defeat PPG sexual harassment, garner respect for her engineering skills, and will probably go far in life. Of course, I might feel that way because in the past hour I have developed a serious crush on her and I think she is just the best!

Edie's nice and bright and sexy as chubby women go, but do I want to pair up for the duration at age 20?

I don't think so, yet Edie presents a strong case without even trying.

******

So much happened in that William Penn bar in just over 30 minutes it made me dizzy.

The action timeline went something like this:

5:00 pm - Travis Rook, sophomore philosophy major, honor student, and all-purpose back for the University of Pennsylvania varsity football team, arrives at William Penn Hotel after stepping off the Philly-Pitt Express bus into the cloudy and cold mid 30s dusk.

5:10 pm - After taking a monster leak, Travis enters the William Penn lobby tavern in search of a beer

5:11 pm - Bartender checks Travis' photo ID to discover he is not 21 years of age. No beer for Travis.

5:12 pm - Travis tells the bartender he just rolled in from Philadelphia on the express bus and asks if he can stay and watch the sports report before he hitchhikes to Morgantown, West Virginia. Bartender agrees and gives Travis a Coca-Cola gratis.

5:13 pm - A woman enters the William Penn lobby tavern and approaches the bar beside Travis. Travis assesses her quickly: The woman in black corduroy slacks and a light gray Pendleton wool pullover sweater is not a runway model. She's chubby with a big round ass, but has large major league tits to even things up. As well, she has that full black hair/dark eyes combo that gets Travis every time. What the hell, Travis figures, I won't have sex with her either. The woman stands beside Travis and orders a Rolling Rock draft. She is immediately served after showing the bartender her photo ID. This impresses Travis. An older woman. Travis' dick awakens from its dormant state.

5:14 pm - The chubby woman introduces herself to Travis. Her name is Edie Coltan. They mutually discover in a matter of seconds they are both travelers and are both headed for Morgantown to see friends. "That's nice," Edie says. "Very nice," says Travis, not knowing where he wants to take this Edie thing.

5:15 pm - Tom Golden, KDKA-TV sportscaster, announces four members of the Time Magazine 1975 College Football All-America team are from Pennsylvania colleges. They are: Tony Dorsett, running back from Pitt, Chris Bahr, kicker from Penn State, Greg Buttle, linebacker from Penn State, and Travis Rook, all-purpose back from Penn. Pictures of each were shown. Travis is shocked. Edie is immediately turned on. Evidently, so is a pretty older woman nearby.

5:16 pm - Edie turns to Travis and gives him a big frontal hug. Her tits push in a big way into Travis' torso. "I'm so impressed, Travis! You're an All-America and you're an Ivy Leaguer. Congratulations! I've never known a college football All America! Now I do!" Edie hugs Travis again. Big frontal. Her tits push in a big way into Travis' torso. Again. She has to know what she's doing, he thinks. There is now major activity in the crotch section of Travis' Levi's.

5:17 pm - Pretty older woman who's half drunk butts in to the conversation, hangs herself around Travis' neck, kisses him squarely on the lips before announcing to Travis, "Oh! All-America athlete and Ivy Leaguer! I want to have your baby! Please? I want to be the mother of your child!" Travis is now completely erected, yet painfully bent into his jeans. He winces, but he'll have to accept that because there is no way he can make the necessary adjustments without drawing even more attention.

5:18 pm - Pretty older woman who's drunk is probably not joking. Edie wedges herself between the older woman and Travis. Travis' hard-on knot drills into Edie's big ass. She tightens her big ass to accept his knot in her ass crack through her cords. Travis now has a new and improved appreciation for Edie's ass. "Look, honey, if Travis here is fucking anyone from this bar tonight, it's me." Now, he's gone in a matter of seconds from no women who want to fuck him to at least two women who want to fuck him like right now. Luckily, somewhere around three o'clock pm Travis got horny on the bus and stepped into the water closet to beat off, so he figures he's not about to blow a load in the midst of a cat fight.

12