The All-America Virgin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

5:19 pm - "Listen, Rollo," shouts the pretty drunk woman, "step your fat ass out of the way and you and I will get along because I'm having his child."

5:20 pm - "Well, Bitch, you're going to have to run your fake tits and your girdle and your blonde from a bottle over my fat ass because Travis is my boyfriend. Right, Travis?" The pretty fake blonde with the fake tits is somewhat older than Travis, and Edie could stand to skip an occasional meal. But, Travis sees in Edie a woman with a gutsy spark that could make this weekend interesting. Combine that with her large knockers, full black hair, and gorgeous brown eyes, and throw in the automobile that's headed for Morgantown, and you have the woman Travis figures he's escorting out of the bar. Sorry, Fake Tits.

5:21 pm - Travis throws a five dollar bill on the bar and whisks Edie by her arm out of the bar to a laughing chorus of 'Fat ass!' And 'Fat bitch!' And 'Fatso!'

5:22 pm - "How're you getting to Morgantown?" Edie asks as they stand in the chilly dark across the street from the William Penn.

"I'm going to hitchhike," Travis says. He hopes to appeal to her safety side.

"It's pitch black dark outside!" Edie exclaims. "Besides, it's dangerous to hitchhike, even in the light of day. Ride with me. I'm headed to Towers dormitories to see my sister."

"So am I! To see high school friends!" Travis says, congratulating himself for garnering a ride without sticking his thumb out while standing beside the interstate at rush hour.

This All America stuff opens a lot of doors.

******

The hard-on knot I applied to Edie's ass during the verbal fight with Fake Tits is present and accounted for. I catch her looking down to my Levi's to find the knot remains. I see that as a positive development. Then, she looks around and up and down the street.

"C'mon," Edie says. "Follow me." She grabs my left hand and leads me down the street. I have no idea what is happening, until she stops in front of a telephone booth.

"Come here, Superman," she says. "Step in this phone booth with me."

I do exactly that. Edie must have a plan.

Once in the phone booth, Edie quickly and expertly unzips my fly to relieve the pressure on my throbbing cock the knot had created. The telephone booth is the same space Superman uses to change into his superhero outfit before saving the planet. It therefore has enough room for her a) to straighten my throbbing cock, b) to gaze at my throbbing cock and its 8 inch splendor, and c) to quickly decide she will get a room at the William Penn to investigate further this throbbing cock that is attached to me, the handsome, desirable All-America athlete.

The time is 5:35 pm, just 20 minutes after my All-America announcement.

We're back in the lobby of the William Penn. Edie has just approached the main desk to get us a room. If my professor would have asked me this morning in my Philosophy of Logic class to place a wager on the odds of my life transpiring today as such, with an All-America nod and a big breasted woman paying for a hotel room so I can finally get sex, the odds would have been at least one thousand to one, in my humble opinion.

Yet, here I am.

Edie has the room key and she's walking this way. The time is 5:45 pm.

At 5:50 pm, Edie decides the elevators are "too fucking slow," so she grabs me by the leather jacket and heads for the stairs to climb the three flights to Room 335.

We arrive at the door to Room 335. Edie is in command here as she deftly unlocks the door, pushes it open, closes the door, locks the bolt and the chain, and boldly pins me against the wall to apply the sexiest open-face kiss my mouth has ever received.

Edie uses the kiss time wisely as she unbuttons my Levi's and slips them down over my ass and cock, only to be surprised by the fact that I'm not wearing underwear.

"Oh, fuck, Trevor!" Edie exclaims as she backs away from the kiss suction. She caresses my muscular ass. "Oh, my God! Your ass! It's an athlete's ass. It's a male stripper's ass! Oh, Trevor! If I come right now don't be surprised!"

It's Travis, but we have momentum I don't want to squander. I know I'm going to get fucked for the first time in my life. It's going to happen in a matter of minutes, so I hope I don't begin to tremble or come too soon or fart or something fucking stupid like that.

C'mon, Travis. Act like you've been here before.

Edie forces my leather jacket off my shoulders. She pulls my navy cotton sweater over and off my head. All my clothes are on the floor. I am completely naked with my cock nearly straight up erected, standing before Edie, all modesty headed the way of my virginity.

"You have the body and the cock of a male stripper!" Edie says directly into my eyes. "I'm going to fuck a male stripper," she tells me, "and I'm fucking this male stripper for all the big-assed women spanning the globe."

She quickly drops her black cords and slips her gray wool Pendleton over her head to expose a black bra and panties. Interestingly, Edie spins a 180, exposing her back and ass to me. I slip her panties over her round ass and down her thick legs, then unhook her bra and let it drop to the floor.

My cock is straight up in Edie's ass crack. I'm fondling her huge tits from behind, her areole and nipples sensitive to my touch. I'm amazed by the tits; they are large, and firm, and holding up on their own!

"What do you think, there, Superman? I don't really need a bra, do I? They're G cups, ya know," Edie says with pride.

"No, my darling, they are certainly up there on their own," I say. My heart pulse picks up pace. My breathing is deeper. I can't let go of her tits.

Edie turns around to face me. I gawk at the tits.

Damn.

"Say, stud," she says. "I'm up here."

That means I'm supposed to stop ogling at her tits. "Sorry, Edie."

"No problem. Just follow me."

She grabs my cock by the head and walks toward the bed. I have no choice. In four steps, I'm there. We pull the bed comforter onto the floor. The blankets and sheets follow, then we're on the bed together.

"I want you on the bottom so you can suck my G cup breasts," she says. I comply.

Edie crawls on my legs to straddle my cock. She leans down to place her tits in my face.

"Oh, Trevor! Ohhhh...yes! Yes! Yes!" she immediately screams.

******

The story of my struggle with my virginity is at times hilarious. Now. It is completely hilarious, of course, since I am no longer a virgin, having been fucked by Edie Coltan.

I accepted my virginity early as my lot in life, doing what a wise physician once told me the 18 year old as I headed off to college:

"There is no shame in taking matters into your own hand if it keeps you from chasing pussy. So many things can go wrong when a young man has sex with a woman. Pregnancy, social disease, crabs, pregnancy, you can get caught in the act by the girl's coal miner father and he'll kill you. And then there's pregnancy. I'd rather see you safe from the perils I just outlined with a larger right arm."

I immediately went home to pack and beat off with my left hand.

Here's my problem:

Two of my 18 year old high school football teammates knocked up their 18 year old girlfriends one September in 1973. Both had to stand before the girl's parents with their parents. And, both pregnancies were swept away. I had never been so close to abortion; Roe v Wade had just kicked in and everything was legal, but I'm still disillusioned. And it frightened the shit out of me.

I the 18 year old didn't touch a girl until September 1974, my first week as a freshman at the University of Pennsylvania. I met a coed at a frat rush party, a senior named Linda Steele, tall and skinny with a rounded ass, large, firm boobs and the prerequisite dark hair/dark eyes. Linda was there to provide the necessary T and A required to help the frat land special...plebes, or Whatthefuck ever. Well, we didn't stay at the frat house long, for Linda had plans that didn't involve Greek life. She led me from the party down the street to her apartment. Once in there, she locked the door, locked her lips around my mouth, and unzipped my fly to lock her hand around my cock, only to direct me in no uncertain terms to beat off for her. This quasi-seduction was completed in a matter of moments when I came all over her living room. I had never experienced an orgasm like that.

After the spasms ceased, Linda informed me I was the Chosen One and the rules of engagement between her and me were as follows:

1. Linda was engaged to be married in May 1975 upon graduation from Penn. She was a virgin and was saving herself for her husband-to-be on their wedding night because Linda describes herself as a Roman Catholic.

2. Fortunately for me, Linda, by her admission, liked cock. She liked to stroke cock, suck cock, and watch cock get jacked by the cock's owner and shoot ropes of come. But, this is okay. Linda as a Roman Catholic has rationalized that masturbation is not a sin since there is no penetration. So, the plan was she'd masturbate while I masturbated, and our relationship was not wrong; it's also not sinful if she does this with one person only. Hence, me. Pretty soon I realized Linda's cognitive dissonance was shoved into overdrive at high RPM.

3. I jacked off while Linda was naked, a state of undress I looked forward to all week. It was like 3D porn. However - and I love Linda's qualifying statements - I am not to touch her "hoo-ha", which I assume is her cunt. Her "hoo-ha" belongs exclusively to her fiancé but only when he becomes her husband.

4. I was allowed, or more accurately, Linda begged me to come on her big round tits. I would beat off during the week thinking of just that, then I would still be ready to come quarts on Linda's tits when called upon. That was surreal, yet fun.

5. I followed these rules to the letter, and I was rewarded with watching a gorgeous woman stroke her Hot Spot until she had a hard orgasm while I would beat off on her tits.

6. This relationship went on through the night before she was married in a Roman Catholic wedding mass.

7. I have to admit, I felt the pangs of loss after Linda was another man's wife.

It was May 1975. Precisely how I was going to replace Linda and her pseudosex simply confounded me.

12