The All New Chris

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After sleeping for a few hours more Chris woke up to find Sally dressing. Chris hurried to catch up with her and the two of them went out for breakfast. After breakfast the two had a long walk. They talked for some time about themselves, their lives and where they saw their relationship going. Chris, who had always believed herself to be very close to Sally, found an even greater intimacy as Sally completely opened up to her. For her part Chris gave back as much as she had been given and, by the end of the day felt closer to her than to anyone he had ever known.

The two parted at lunch time, Chris really did have an essay to finish, but met up again that evening at the campus bar. Chris discovered that Sally was very keen on public displays of affection, and ended up spending much of the evening kissing. At one point Sally referred to Chris as her girlfriend, which made Chris's heart turn over in a good way.

Chris was slightly worried about how Kathy would react, given there impromptu make-out session at Nicola's party, but she seemed happy and hardly surprised at this new development. It seemed that in this new reality that it was not just Sally and Chris who thought they had been stupid for not taking the plunge sooner.

Chris spent most of the evening with a silly grin plastered across her face, just savouring the experience of being with Sally, and reminding herself to thank Holly when she saw her again.

* * *

About three months later Sally was walking her dog, Fiona, in the local park, when she encountered Chris and Sally together. The two of the were sitting by the pond, Chris had her legs stretched out reading a book out loud, while Chris lay back, resting her head across her girlfriend's knees.

The two were a well know couple around campus now. They weren't as intense or passionate as some, and they certainly weren't all over one another, they were just quietly happily in love and enjoying the experience.

Of course it was a university romance and might not last more than a few months, but Holly somehow suspected that this relationship might go the distance. There was none of the showiness of some couples and the two were both independently minded and clearly didn't live in each others pockets. It was this comfort with one another and themselves that suggested that this might be a more mature relationship than some.

Holly considered going over to them to say high, but thought better of it. They didn't need to be disturbed, and it might make things awkward for Chris, who had clearly settled comfortably into her new identity. Explaining how Holly was could have been complicated. Smiling to herself Holly walked away.

Chris noticed the short girl with the slightly mad hair walk past with her dog. She thought of calling out, but struggled to remember her name. She felt silly, as though she was forgetting something obvious and important but she couldn't recall what. Well, it could hardly be that important if she didn't even remember it.

"Hey sleepy," interrupted Sally, nudging Chris gently, "wake up, we need to get that book read for next tutorial."

Smiling, Chris squeezed her girlfriend's hand and returned to her book.