The All-Over Tan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
r_redstone
r_redstone
108 Followers

Almost in rhythmic unison we pleasured one another with our hands. Mark began to work his fingers in and out of his sister's cunt with much more deliberate vigor. This was more than Marissa could take and she began to tense up as her impending orgasm approached. Shaken out of my reverie of stroking Mark's glorious cock, Marissa's moans had a potent effect on my aching tool. As her orgasm began to wrack her beautiful body, Marissa groaned, leaned over and took the head of my cock into her mouth, moaning low vibrations into my groin. This sent me over the edge.

"I'm cumming." I panted. Marissa continued to stroke my cock and sealed her lips around my head. I couldn't hold back any longer and released wave after wave of hot cum into Marissa's mouth. At almost the same time I felt something hot and wet hit my cheek. I turned in time to see another thick rope of Mark's cum launch from his cock and hit my face, some into my open mouth.

Feverish with my own orgasm, I leaned forward enough to take the head of Mark's massive tool into my mouth as he continued to jet thick cum into my hungry mouth. The sensation of my mouth on his cock added to the intensity of his orgasm and he groaned loudly.

Marissa released her mouth from the head of my cock after completely draining it, swallowing every drop of sticky cum. I also continued to siphon all the cum out of Mark and savored every salty drop. I ran my finger up my chin and cheek to gather the wonderful white fluid and began to bring it to my mouth when Marissa caught my arm and guided my finger into her mouth, sucking her brother's cum off with a lewd slurping sound.

"That was the most incredible thing I have every experienced in my entire life." I know it sounded goofy but Mark and Marissa just smiled.

"I can't wait to tell Cheryl and Karly." Mark grinned, "They'll go crazy."

"You can't tell them about this, especially what I just did to you, they'll think I'm gay. Karly will break up with me!" I began to panic.

Marissa put her hand on my shoulder. "Relax, Robby. Let me assure you that they will be very excited to hear about what just happened." With that Marissa gave Mark a knowing glance.

I sat quietly pondering the significance of everything that just happened and more importantly, the significance of what Marissa was implying and with that thought my cock twitched in anticipation.

*

Thanks for reading and I'd appreciate your comments and plan to continue this storyline if there's enough interest.

r_redstone
r_redstone
108 Followers
12