The Alley

Story Info
A young woman's encounter in an alley leads to a surprise
1.4k words
4.01
111.6k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the first erotic story I ever wrote. I was online with one of my role play friends on his birthday and I wrote this on the fly as a present for him. Please let me know what you think of the story! Thank you for reading it.

*

One dark night, a beautiful young woman was walking down the street when suddenly a hand grabbed her from behind. She opened her mouth to scream but the man stuffed something between her lips, cutting her off. The man pulled her into the dark alley behind them, the darkness hiding them from the nearly deserted street.

The girl was roughly thrown over a trashcan and her skirt yanked up. She began to struggle as the man tore her pantyhose apart, his hand soon rubbing over her firm ass. She stiffened in fear as her panties were pulled down, making it impossible to run with them snared around her knees. The man's hand slid over her ass, squeezing hard and hurting her tender skin. The girl squeezed her eyes shut as the man's fingers found her pussy. He started with rubbing her clit, making cry out behind her gag, his laugh coming from behind her as his fingers toyed around her pussy lips.

Suddenly three fingers shoved into her pussy, but to her surprise she wasn't hurt, her pussy was absolutely dripping with her juices. She gasped as the fingers prodded inside of her, her body beginning to shake. The man behind her was strong, using one hand to fondle her helpless body while he used his free hand to wrap her torn pantyhose around her wrists, effectively binding the writhing girl's wrists together.

Her thoughts raved between fear and pleasure. How could this feel good? She had only been with one man before and this stranger was making her wet with his probing fingers. She began to cry when she heard his zipper come down. She couldn't move, pinned bent over the trashcan. The man chuckled and a hand wiped away a tear from her face. She heard him suckle away the tear and started sobbing. Soon she felt the man's heat behind her, felt the head of his huge cock rubbing her wet slit.

She stopped struggling then, her legs spread as far as they could go as the man's head slipped into her pussy, making her jump and cry out. He pushed her down again, not saying a word as his cock shoved deep into her pussy, sending pain and pleasure flashing through her, almost making her black out as his cock spread her tight walls, probing deeper. She struggled to breathe around the gag as the man pushed into her completely, his huge cock making her think she's being ripped in half.

A hand slid up her shirt and went under her bra, brutally pinching her nipple, using her tortured nipple to pull her back on his cock as he began to thrust. He still didn't speak but grunted as he fucked her tight cunt. She quietly sobbed as she was fucked, her body responding in ways she didn't understand. How could it feel so good to have a strange cock fucking her from behind?

Her thoughts were suddenly cut off, as her cheeks were pulled apart. She felt the man's fingers sliding over her asshole, making her tense up. He tapped her tight ass as a warning to loosen up. She heard that sucking sound again and knew what was going to happen. She knew his fingers were going in and she tried to throw herself back, only managing to painfully spear her virgin ass on two of his fingers, making her scream into her gag.

The man heard her noises under the gag and laughed evilly as he fucked his victim, his fingers wiggling brutally in her ass, shoving deeper with each thrust of his cock. God, she couldn't help it.. It felt too good. How could this happen, she was innocent before but now she's being fucked with fingers in her ass and she's enjoying it! The man shoved his fingers as deep as they could go in her tight hole and he began to thrust harder into her dripping cunt, his fingers soon pulling out and shoving in sync with his cock, rocking the girl back and forth. Her cries of pain soon became moans of pleasure as she was fucked, her hips involuntarily thrusting back on the man's cock, spearing her gushing pussy.

"What a good fuck you are, bitch. I bet you like it in the ass, you fucking cunt whore." The man's voice startled her out of her almost delirious fucking. Did he actually speak? Was the voice familiar? Her thoughts stopped when his cock suddenly pulled out from her dripping cunt, leaving her feeling empty. His fingers slowly slid from her ass, two digits left in to spread her hole wide. She could feel the man's breath on her ass when he bent down to inspect her, her asshole being spread making her squirm. "Mmm" was all he said before burying his tongue deep into her ass, making her back arch. She screamed in her gag as a startling orgasm hit her, her body shaking with the force of her orgasm. Cum erupted from her pussy, covering her legs in liquid." What a slut," was murmured from her ass.

The trashcan rattled with the force of her orgasms as the man lead her to another mind-blowing orgasm, continuing to lick her tight asshole, something that's never been done to her before. She began to cry again as the pleasure subsided, her body sore and aching. She tried to whimper for the man to stop but he only pulled his tongue from her sopping asshole "Fucking whore.. It's my turn." She couldn't comprehend what he was saying. What? She couldn't react in time before his huge cock head was sliding against her tight asshole, teasing her, still dripping wet with her juices. She tensed, and then suddenly let up as he positioned himself. He didn't hesitate and shoved his giant cock into her virgin ass. She did black out that time, pain and pleasure bringing her under.

She awoke a minute later, his hands brutalizing both her nipples as he bent over her, fucking her as hard and deep as he could without the use of his hands. Her world spun. Pleasure and pain became a blur as she orgasm over and over again, her tight ass pulsating around the man's cock, squeezing and milking him deep inside of her. She could feel his breath near her face and soon his tongue was sliding along her earlobe, flicking her lobe and making her squirm.

Her rapist's thrusts soon became almost frantic and he leaned back, using all his force to fuck her as hard as he could, the trashcan rattling hard beneath them. She cried in pleasure as her ass squeezed his dick, her body rocking with the force of his thrusts. After a minute of hard rape he shoved in deeper than before, making her scream again as his cock spewed hot, insane amounts of cum deep into her stretched orifice, each spurt making her cry and sending an orgasm one after the other through her.

Soon the pleasure became overwhelming and the girl began to go under again, the faint feeling of the huge, delicious cock sliding from her wasted ass the last feeling before her world went black.

The girl woke up a few minutes later to find herself on the ground, with her head cradled in the man's lap. She tried to move but was too sore to do so. She looked up and felt something tight around her throat.. A collar? The man grinned evilly, with a hint of what.. fondness? in his eyes. "You are my new fuck toy, my slave, my pet. I've wasted your ass and cunt. You've proven today that this is what you want and you have no choice. My cock is still dripping with your juices, you dirty slut. I will make you mine and use you until you're completely worthless, slut. Say 'yes Master, thank you Master' or I'll make you fucking regret it, whore."

The girl was speechless for a minute, staring up at the man with huge eyes. Tears welled up in her eyes. "Yes Master.. Thank you Master.. I..." She looked like she wanted to say something. The man nodded his approval. She tried to speak, her voice trembling. Her eyes closed for a moment, before her blue orbs met his cold eyes with certainty.

"I.. I've been waiting for this my entire life."

End...