The Alleyway

Story Info
He watched you from afar and had to take you.
989 words
3.87
34.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You're at the pub on a Friday evening, winter time so the sky is already black with silver clouds scudding across the full moon. The orange of the street lights lets me observe you leaving the pub from across the street. You and your friends go your separate ways - they're too drunk to drive and are getting a taxi , you on the other hand are sober, and walk off saying your goodbyes to your car several streets away.....

I begin to follow in the same direction but on the opposite side of the street and from a discreet distance so as not to alert you to my being there. Your arse sways from side to side, the tight black skirt moulded to your skin; your calves lifted by the 4inch heeled black Mary Janes you're wearing. It's a cold night but I wonder if you've worn knickers under those shimmering flesh coloured tights. 'This bitch really wants it' I think to myself.

You round a corner into a dimly lit side street about 5 minutes walk from the main road, your thought now on getting home and not on your surroundings and who might be there. You pull your leather jacket tighter around your busty torso, cringing at the cold icy wind howling around you and especially your exposed legs. There are very few houses in the street, their occupants appear to be out or asleep - its mainly businesses and industrial lots. Poor lighting and this quiet locale is going to make it easier for me....

I begin to up my pace and cross over to YOUR side of the road - the wind carries the sound of your heels clicking on the pavement and the smell of your musky perfume towards me. It only heighten my arousal, my cock straining against my trousers in anticipation of what I'm about to do. You finally reach your car, some way from any kind of help. You fumble in your bag for your car keys and this is my moment. I burst into a sprint and within seconds I've grabbed you round the midriff and am quickly dragging you across the road to a dark, abandoned lockup. Only the lights from the street as a guide I get you inside and begin groping and abusing your body. You whimper through the hand covering your mouth, my other roughly squeezing your tits through your blouse.

I begin to grind my hardness against you in hard circular motions, trying to get you to accept the inevitability of what's going to happen next. Your leather jacket is unzipped, so I take the chance to put my hand up into your blouse - to cup those firm breasts skin on skin without the barrier of clothing. I'm not sure how much time I'll have so I need to make the most of it. I violently rip your blouse down the front exposing you to the cold winter air. I remove your lacy red bra and use it to bind your wrists tightly behind your back. I need both hands to do this, and with no obstruction stopping you from making noise you let out a scream. But what suprises me is that it's not a scream of fear, but one of passion.....

'Uhhhhhhhhhh' you cry - this spurs me on - I might get some more time out of this one I think to myself. I run a hand up your tights covered legs, over your taught calves to your fleshy thighs, over the mounds of your buttocks and back to your crotch. I was right before you aren't wearing panties - a slut if ever I saw one; I know you want this now. I push your skirt over your thighs, 'ooooohhhhhh' you mew; I squeeze your arse cheeks and give each one a hard spank. You cry out in shock but the wetness I see developing in your tights tell me a different story - your body betrays you.

I drop my trousers and my erect cock springs out and slaps the back of your thigh. I decide it's now or never and rip the seat out of your tights. 'Yes! Give it to me now you dirty bastard' you hiss, 'hurt me and fuck me - I deserve it'. I rub your exposed pussy with the flat off my hand, inserting one digit. I feel it clamp my finger, and you arch your back, 'mmmm , more please mister'. I remove the finger and insert three, making you gasp. I pump them in and out in a quick but steady rhythm let the juices flow all over my hand. Just as your legs begin to shudder and knees begin to give way I remove my fingers and coat my cock with your juices. In one smooth sharp thrust I enter you - 'ahhhhhhhhh owwwwwwww' you half wail in pain, half moan in pleasure as my assault begin. I know I won't last long but I need your body for my release.

It only takes a few minutes of vigorous thrusting before the sadistic stroke takes over, I grab your tits hard digging in my nails, twisting your nipples hard, deliberately bottoming out inside you making it deliciously uncomfortable. You begin to fuck back onto my cock, desperately seeking your own release. Your pussy tighten around me and your body rocks with its own convulsing climax, wave after wave of pleasure coursing through your veins. I'm not far behind, your wails of pleasure sending me into my own orgasm - roaring with pleasure, tightly gripping your hips as I fire ropes of hot cum into your soaking pussy. I rest up a moment on your back, revelling on what I've done and how you seemed to enjoy being taken so roughly. I pull out and zip up - my night is at an end.

Drive safe, whoever you are.