The Alleyway

Story Info
Gia visits her lover but gets a surprise.
1.5k words
3.91
21.5k
6
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The alley was shrouded in darkness. She walked down it purposefully, fairly certain she'd find Jason's studio apartment halfway down the block.

Her eyes slowly adjusted to the black. It was much darker than the expected orange glow of L.A.'s night skies.

'Must be the trees,' she thought. Then her left foot slipped on wet leaves. She tried to regain her balance with her stride, but her next step landed in a wet pothole and she pitched forward onto her face and belly.

Gia lay motionless for a moment, stunned and embarrassed.

"Ugh," she groaned into the ground.

"Stay down lady," a low-pitched voice said from directly behind her.

Gia jerked in surprise and instinctively put her hands under her chest to lift up.

"Unh uh," the man said.

Gia was shoved back into the dirt by a heavy shoe on her back, followed quickly by a knee. A man - some weirdo - was holding her in place, pinning her to the ground like a cartoon person under a boulder.

"What do you want," Gia huffed out as she struggled from side to side. It was humiliating, being a grown woman, but pinned so easily. She wasn't even a little lady. She worked out!

An object appeared before her eyes. The man was showing her something. It was a knife, with a fixed black blade and black handle. Only the silver-white sharpened edge glinted. The blade was long, maybe six inches, and wide. A hunting knife?

He held the knife by her face.

Hunting for... women,' Gia thought to herself. She had walked right into his trap. A dark alley? What a cliche.

The weight lifted off her back slightly, and Gia took a deep breath. She could see a little white studio up ahead. There was light coming from a window, just barely reaching some of the alley. The man's face was at her ear.

"Don't move at all, do what I say, and no fucking noise. Got it bitch?" His breath was hot.

"Mmm hmm," she agreed.

The man shifted his weight again. Gia still couldn't get away. Nor could she win a struggle for that knife. Gia tried to relax her body. Her heart was pounding.

She could feel wet leaves against her face, and the gravel beneath her knees. She tried to focus through the humiliation and fear.

The man dropped something over her head and flipped her over, then got back on top of her. He grabbed at her wrists.

In a flash Gia could now feel leaves and gravel under her skull, the cool air high on her thighs from her skirt flipping up, and the man half-lying on her. Her arms were above her head. The thing on her face was a heavy garment, smelling strongly of cologne and cigarettes. Gia's eyes were open, but she could see nothing. Gia decided it was a leather jacket, it's leather smell blending in to the cologne.

Gia could breathe more easily now, but was getting a sinking feeling. This wasn't a mugging.

He was holding her wrists in one hand, pressing them to the ground just above her head. Another hand pulled at her sweater.

The man pulled her sweater and top up over her breast. As he watched the nipple harden through the black lacy bra, he pawed at her groin. Skirt shoved aside, He rubbed roughly on her mons, then grabbed her panties and pulled them roughly down as far as he could reach.

Gia felt the man humping her torso as he pawed at her. His fingers scrabbled at her labia, feeling her wetness.

Gia clenched her teeth. She had been horny before, in anticipation of seeing Jason. Now this perv could feel her juices. The man found her vagina and her clitoris easily, and he began to rape her with his hand.

She gasped through her clenched teeth, chest rising. The man leaned toward her chest, found her nipple and sucked it through the bra. His fingers worked, penetrating her little by little with regular thrusts, and working on her clit all the while.

Gia thought it was odd that he was stimulating her. But then he was moving his weight again. He had worked his body between her legs. Her panties held her ankles together, caged further by his own feet.

She was struggling against the jacket. It had pressed tight against her throat. Gia moved her head from side to side. As she tried to catch a breath, the man had caught her around the waist and had hoisted her only his erection. He thrust at her deliberately, with plenty of weight still on her wrists. She was pinned.

Gia's eyes bugged open as his penis entered her and she hissed in a breath, thinking of the knife and the warning to stay silent.

The man thrust in her relentlessly and silently for several minutes. Finally he let go of her wrists.

Gia's pawed at the jacket with stiff arms and began to scoot backward. She felt an arm around her at the waist stopping her and pulling her close.

The man moved a hand to her neck, then the other. Gia got the jacket off her face but could not take breath in relief; the hands were squeezing. The thrusting continued with long, steady strokes. The change in position felt better to her, terrifyingly.

His hands, pressed firmly around her neck, pulled her head back. She looked in to her attacker's face.

She saw Jason's big blue eyes and his Native-American features. He was smiling at her as he squeezed harder on her neck. There was little pressure on her windpipe. Gia breathed slowly and deeply, relaxing her body.

Jason had a big cock. Their whole social circle had known it. Those 9 1/2 inches were his claim to fame. Men respected him rather than tease him about his thin frame. Most of the girls who ogled his biceps and flat stomach didn't know the jokes about his cock were true -- and that he had plenty of girth to fill up a pussy too.

Gia moved her hips carefully to take in more length. Finally, she could feel him just nudging a sensitive part of her cervix: an unusual pain.

He moved his hands slightly, and looked into her eyes. Gia smiled up at Jason and put her hands on his smooth, firm body. He was pressing the sides of her neck with his thumbs, slowly, tighter and tighter.

Gia rocked her body against Jason's, riding her lover in the alleyway. Her head was starting to feel unusual from the oxygen deprivation. Jason could see a change in her eyes, and let go slowly.

Gia leaned in and kissed his mouth. She kissed passionately and bit at his lip.

Jason leaned forward, lowering her back to the ground by the neck. He slowed down his fucking, then pulled out his cock. Gia reached toward it. Jason moved so he could reach her pussy.

He began to play with her soft wetness again, stroking her labia with his large fingers. He pressed at her mons with her palm and started touching her clitoris. He moved his fingers around her pussy: inner labia, clit, hole. Jason knew how to make her come, and she was close.

He moved to his knees beside her. Gia was holding his cock in one hand, squeezing it.

Her other hand was on his forearm, keeping his hand at her throat. Jason pulled the hand back slightly, she pulled herself forward. Gia really loved a good strangle.

Sitting on his heels, he pulled her face to his lap. Gia opened her mouth silently and she guided his cock to it. She started with her tongue, getting it wet. Then she started to suck.

Jason rewarded that with three fingers in her pussy and rocked his hips a little to fuck her mouth.

Gia swirled her tongue against the head of Jason's cock between thrusts. Rhythm was more important than anything else, but it was hard to keep regular when he was doing such a great job on her wet pussy. She thrust slightly into his hand, and pulled slightly harder on his choking hand. She squeezed his cock harder.

Jason watched as Gia came. She was silent and her eyes were closed. Now just her lips were on his cock.

Jason let her go of her gently, only to re-position his hands in her hair. He thrust at her face, holding her hair at the roots. He fucked her face and she looked upwards to his eyes.

Gia had both hands on his cock. She was gripping his shaft in such a way that she didn't have to swallow it all. She didn't need to. Her regular sucking was working. Jason felt his balls tighten.

Jason pulled his cock halfway out of her mouth. She closed her eyes, waiting. The first, exquisite spurt came on her lips; the rest on her cheek.

He sat back down on his heels. Gia was pulling her skirt down, then her panties off. She crossed her legs like a schoolgirl.

She looked her lover in the eye. He saw the dim light glinting in the cum on her face.

She grinned.

"Well, that was a surprise."