The Alliance Part One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ten:

More drinks, more of the ‘special’ cocktail, more laughter, more flashing of your breasts and nipples. His eyes, slightly red, looking tired, transfixed upon your nipple slipping out of the top. You laughed, apologized as you covered back up. A glance and a smile to me. It was time, for if I waited much longer, he would be to drunk to do anything. Not that I was doubting your talents or expertise of course. I knew just how good you were at making sure that I remained hard and erect after one or three too many drinks.

Eleven:

Slowly, I allowed my eyes to droop, allowed my speech to become slurred. Your concern was touching. I was okay I kept saying as my eyes closed, as I lay my head upon my arms that rested on the table. Did you know I was feigning? I don’t believe that you did, I didn’t know. Did you know?

Twelve:

My eyes closed. Your talked to Alan. Very nice, asking him all sorts of questions about the alliance, the partnership. Deftly opening an eye, I could see you two sat on the couch. I could see the way your dress was high upon your thighs, your legs crossed, Alan sitting on your left. Your body directly in line of my view. I watched as you uncrossed your legs, crossing them again. I watched as you, out of his sight, pulled the hemline up slightly, revealing even more of those dark skinned thighs. I also watched as you leant forward, pick up your glass from the large coffee table in front of you two. I also saw how the top of the dress opened, exposing your right nipple. I watched and heard Alan. ‘I need the bathroom’ he said to you. He got to his feet, shakily. You looked in my direction. I didn’t acknowledge your look, merely closed my eyes again. I didn’t want you to feel any pressure of me looking, any guilt of what you were going to do. This was for us, I kept telling myself as I watched you unzipping the dress even more. Yes, this was it, you are going to do it. My cock hardened. Hardening at the thought of seeing you fucking Alan and the sight of your now exposed nipples.

Thirteen:

Alan returned. You smiled as you watched him sit down. His eyes, immediately fell to your open dress. You had barely covered your nipples, it didn’t take much movement. Leaning for his glass, the dress parted. You stood, walked in my direction, refilled his glass with the ‘special’ cocktail. Walked back. Leaning forward over the table, out of my eye line. I could only surmise, guess that your dress opened wide. Alan’s look told me it did.

I watched as you sat back down. Sitting a little closer to him. You crossed your legs, your knees touching his.

‘You have a nice body Miranda’ he said as he looked at you.

‘Why, thank you Alan’ you replied as your picked up your glass, taking a small sip.

‘I like those tits’ he said, his voice quavering slightly.

‘You do huh?’ you replied as you replaced your glass and looked down at your breasts. This was to be the start.

I watched as you pulled the dress open, exposing your 38DD breasts to his eyes. I watched Alan watching as your hands lifted your breasts up, squeezed them together, creating the perfect valley, the perfect cleavage.

‘Yes I do’ he answered reaching over. His fingers touched your breasts, stroked your nipples.

I watched you eyes dropping to his fingers. Your smile as he looked at you.

‘Mmmm, that’s nice Alan’ you moaned as his fingers pinched a nipple.

‘You like that huh?’ he asked as his fingers pulled on your nipples.

‘Mmmm, yes I do’ was your low response as you stood up. You stood facing him. I saw you glancing in my direction. Quickly closing my eyes. Was I quick enough?

Looking back to Alan. You stood there, breasts bare. Your fingers toyed with your nipples, pulling on them, twisting them.

‘Do you like this too?’ you asked as you pulled the zipper all the way down. The dress fell apart. Your pussy, all of you on total display now, to his eyes and to mine. He watched, as I did, watched your fingers trace downwards, down to your pussy. He saw you stroke your outer lips, open them wide, showing the inside to your pussy, showing him your hard little clitoris.

You slipped off the black leather dress, standing there, save for your black heels, naked. Naked for his eyes to devour you. I saw you sit on the edge of the coffee table, I saw you part your legs, wide. I couldn’t see your fingers stroking your pussy, or how wide you had parted that sweet pussy. I couldn’t see, as Alan could see, watch you slipping two fingers inside you.

‘You like this too Alan?’ you asked in a low voice. ‘You like this cunt Alan?’ you asked again as your fingers slipped in and out of your pussy. ‘You want to fuck my cunt Alan, do you want to slide your hard cock into me? You teased him. ‘Is your cock hard Alan?’ you asked as your reached forward. I saw your hand coming to rest on his groin. ‘You bet it’s hard baby’ he said as he opened his trousers.

‘Show me that hard cock then Alan, show me how hard it is’ you said sitting back. I saw your right arm moving, I knew that your fingers were plunging in and out of your pussy, I knew that your left hand would be massaging your breasts, rolling your nipples. I guessed that you would be licking your lips as you watched Alan pulling his pants off, the bright blue boxer shorts showing evidence that his cock was indeed hard.

‘Yes Alan, that’s it, take them off, all of your clothes, show me that fucking hard cock baby, show me that cock, the cock that wants to be deep inside my wet hot cunt’

The words, so erotic, your actions, so erotic.

He stood, the bulge in his shorts told you, and me, that his cock was big and erect. He hurriedly undressed, his shirt virtually ripped off. He stood there, looking at you, watching, no doubt, your fingers pummeling into your pussy. He watched as your fingers moved in and out of you. I heard your gasps, your moans. I knew those sounds. They were the sounds of your orgasm building inside you. I knew that soon, very soon, you would have your first orgasm.

‘Ohhhh yess’ you moaned as you lay back on the coffee table, your legs wide. I could see your fingers plunging in and out of you. I watched Alan stroking his cock. I heard you. ‘Ohhhh fuckkkkk, yess, nowww’ you growled as your fingers moved so fast, sending them deep into you. You came, you came hard and long.

Sitting up. You reached out, moved Alan’s hand off of his cock, replacing it with yours. ‘Take them off Alan, let me see that fucking cock’ you said as you stood up, walked to the table. Picking up the small glass bowl that contained the cream. As you got close to me, I could see the cum on your pussy lips. How I wanted to lick that pussy, clean that cum off of you.

You turned and walked back. Sitting on the settee. You watched Alan taking down his shorts.

‘Mmmm, nice cock Alan’ you said as your reached over to touch it. Your fingers closed around his shaft. Your tongue licked your lips. I knew that he was going to have that cock in your mouth, very soon. Kneeling in front of him. Fingers dipped in the bowl. Fingers heavy with the cream. I watched as you spread it onto the tip of his cock. I watched as you lowered your mouth to that cream covered tip. I watched your tongue dart out, lick the tip, cleaning the cream off of his cock. I watched as you spread more on his cock, on his balls. I watched as you lifted his cock, lifting his balls. I watched your tongue licking each ball, cleaning him totally.

Fourteen:

My cock was hard, my breathing deep. This was wonderful so erotic, so sexual. Jealousy? No, none at all, I knew that this was for my benefit.

Fifteen:

I watched as your tongue licked him clean. I heard him moan as your mouth swallowed him, taking him deep into your throat. I heard your suction sounds, the slurping sounds as you sucked heavily on his cock. I watched him reach for your breasts, I watched his fingers on your nipples.

‘Yes baby, suck my cock, suck it’ he said as his fingers tugged on your nipples.

‘Give me your cunt Miranda, I want to taste you’ he said. You stopped your sucking.

‘Lay down’ you said to him. He did. You moved to the side of him, you placed your legs either side of his head, as you lay on top of him. Your fingers grasping his cock again. Your mouth lowered, taking his cock. His tongue plunged deep into your pussy. Your groans, so audible as his tongue sent a shiver through you. Your mouth worked busily, your fingers massaging his balls. A finger stroked his ass. He bucked. He liked it. He liked your finger as it slid into his ass. He followed. His finger slipped into your ass.

‘Yesss’ you growled as his finger slammed in tight.

‘Oh my God, Miranda, that’s so good, finger my ass’ he groaned as your finger, like his, sank in deep.

Control, you had total control. He was in your control.

Sixteen:

His tongue worked, licked and lapped at your pussy, his finger working in your and at your ass. “Yes Alan, now baby, lick me, I am cumming, now, lick my cunt Alan, now, now.’ your deep moans came. Your cum ran from your pussy into his mouth. Your finger, cruelly, rammed deep into his ass as your mouth sucked hard on him. ‘Fuckkkkk, yessss’ you screamed as your orgasm ran through your body. Your body shook at the power of it.

Subsiding, the orgasm subsiding. You needed his cock now, you wanted to feel his cock in your pussy.

Seventeen:

Moving away, you pulled him up. No words. You turned your back to him, sat astride his lap. Your hand grasped his cock. You lowered yourself on to him. I watched as you took his cock deep, deep.

I watched as your rode up and down on his cock, watched as your fingers and nails dug into your breasts, watched your face as you enjoyed having his cock in your pussy. Enjoying the feeling of his cock, enjoying riding up and down on him. Squealing, moaning, groaning. You came again, I watched as your cum ran down his balls. I heard him moaning, deep voice. He told you he was close, close to cumming into you.

‘Yes, cum into me, cum deep inside my pussy Alan, fuck me, fuck me harder, fuck my slut cunt.’ He came deep inside you. His moaning, so loud. Your cry. ‘Yesss, fuck me lover, fuck me harder, nowwwwwwwww’

You came again, joining his orgasm, cumming together.

You sat on his cock, your body trembling. Your breasts heaving as you took in large gulps of air. The perspiration running down your breasts.

Getting off of him, you turned, knelt in front of him. Took his cock, his softening cock, taking it in your hand, squeezing, extracting all of his cum. Lowering your mouth to it, taking it deep inside your mouth. Your tongue, licking up and down his shaft, licking his balls. You loved the taste, his taste, your taste.

Eighteen:

You showed Alan the guest room. Taking him by the hand, leading him upstairs. I heard you kiss him, heard him say that he enjoyed and wanted to fuck you again. I heard your response. Ever the tease.

‘Maybe, it depends Alan. You say. Out of my sight, your hand cups his balls, your fingers stroke his flaccid cock.

‘Depends on what?’ he answers, his fingers finding your wet pussy. I hear you sigh. I cannot see his fingers slip inside you. I cannot see his fingers moving deep into you. I cannot see you gripping his shoulders as you part your legs. I cannot see him pushing you back to the wall as he plunged his fingers in deep. I hear your orgasm. I hear you say. ‘Ohhhh, yes, harder, finger fuck me harder, cumming nowww, now, yessss’.

Nineteen:

Rested.

‘It depends if you and Martin are partners’ you tell him as you stroke his cock, as you cup his balls.

I didn’t see his smile, his drunken smile. I did hear his voice telling you that we would be, most definitely would be partners.

‘Then I may just fuck you again Alan’ you say. Again, I cannot see you dropping to your knees, taking his cock in your mouth again. I cannot see that you work his cock to another erection. I cannot see him grasping your head as he fucks your mouth. I cannot see you taking his cock out of your mouth. Your hand moving rapidly on his cock, aiming the tip at your breasts. I did hear you say to him ‘Cum over my tits. Give me that cum on my tits’.

I did hear his groans.

I did hear his door closing.

I did hear you coming back down the stairs.

I saw you wipe his cum from your breasts.

I saw you clean your fingers, cleaning his cum off of your fingers.

I saw you dress again.

I felt you nudging me, your hand upon my shoulder, waking me from my feigned sleep.

Did you know? I wonder if you did?

The Alliance. Why was I ever worried about the result?

The End of Part One

12