The Allotment Ch. 02

Story Info
The Old Codger gets the wife again.
6.6k words
4.47
198.1k
143

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/25/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lucy54
lucy54
582 Followers

For the rest of that night and into the early hours of the morning they continued to make love, until finally, exhausted they fell asleep in each other's arms.

After a time Allen woke. His mind was in turmoil, he just couldn't believe he allowed his wife to let another man have her. Now he must face the possible consequences – would she now drop her knickers for any man that comes along. Would she fall in love with someone who could pleasure her better than him?

He just couldn't believe it.

"What have I done?" He whispered into the darkness.

He thought hard and long over most of the issues that rattled through his head. His mind reeled again at the prospect of loosing her, that was never his intention all he wanted to do was to see her being taken, watch her come on another mans cock. Now everything could backfire on him by putting everything he treasured and loved the most on the line just for lust.

"No, no she wouldn't, would she?" he thought, throughout last night she'd repeatedly told him that she loved him and would never leave him. Sarah had always believed strongly in the promises made in the wedding vows but now they are broken, forever.

For several hours he lay with Sarah gently sleeping beside him, his thoughts swinging round in circles never forming a conclusion of what he should do. Earlier he'd indicated to Sarah about some rules he wanted to introduce, but he knew if he did it would be impossible to enforce and would require Sarah to keep to the rules. Yet they had both broken the cardinal rule of marriage so why would more rules make it better. These and more daunting ideas sapped his already exhausted mind and eventually he fell asleep.

He awoke to find Sarah already up. He looked towards the window and saw the English weather had put paid to any work outside the house and more importantly any work at the allotment.

After visiting the bathroom he dressed and found Sarah in the kitchen placing a fried egg on some toast, "Here you go sleepy head tuck into this," she said with a large smile and handed him the plate.

With her remark he looked up at the kitchen clock and saw the time, "Christ is that the time a quarter past ten, I really didn't mean to sleep in that long."

He sat at the table and took a sip of his coffee that was already prepared and then tucked into his meal.

Sarah sat opposite him, "So what have you got planned for today?"

He pointed towards the window saying, "The British weather has put paid to most things I'd had planned, wanted to plant some more veg on the allotment but it doesn't look like it will happen."

"You never know it might clear up enough for you," she added gently smiling, "I'll come with you if you like."

His mind rebelled at the thought of meeting Derick knowing he'd fucked his wife. What am I supposed to do now, he thought.

"Allen is there anything wrong," Sarah asked looking at her husbands face. He'd turned pale and looked anxious.

"Um, no I'm fine it was such a heavy night last night."

"Yes it was I've never known you to be so excited even before we were married."

"What do you mean?" Allen asked slightly perplexed as he pushed the plate away and picked up his coffee mug.

"You were insatiable you wore me out, darling and it was fantastic." Sarah smiled at him lustfully her eyes smouldered with a lecherous look.

A wry smile formed on his lips as he watched her, "You have never said anything like this before?"

"Because you've never made love to me like that before, it was as if you couldn't get enough of me and that all you ever wanted was me. Somehow you managed to extract the lust from me and use it against me, giving me more pleasure than I ever thought possible. To sum it up, darling you were fantastic and you can do it to me again and again anytime you want."

Dubiously Allen looked at his wife and questioned, "But that's not the truth of it, Sarah?"

Sarah leaned back mildly shocked, "I don't understand."

"You have forgotten that I wasn't the only man you had yesterday," he watched his wife blush, "Derick was the instigator to our mutual enjoyment last night if it wasn't for him we'd probably not bothered and fell asleep."

Sarah was quiet for a moment and then replied, "Yes you're right I suppose. It doesn't change the fact that what you did to me last night was out of this world. And even though a third person instigated it our feelings haven't changed have they, I still love you, Allen, you're my man and always will be. I hope you still feel the same about me?"

"I love you more than ever, Sarah. But through my own selfish fantasies I've broken and forced you to break our most solemn promise made to each other on our wedding day. With that broken our lives will change. I have to say my feelings have changed because of what we have done and I certainly don't know where we go from here."

"I don't see where you're problem is, Allen. You're fantasy was to see me being taken by another man isn't that right. I allowed that to happen, unfortunately you didn't get to see it. In my mind that doesn't change a thing between us."

"Doesn't it, don't you see that I've allowed you the freedom to 'put it about' now. And there is nothing to stop you from bedding any man you took a fancy too. Anytime you felt like it with or without me."

"Yes I see your point," Sarah replied after a slight pause, "Yes I could go out, and drop my nicks but, you're forgetting one thing, darling it's whether I want too and who's to say I haven't already or even you, have had a fling. I agree we have broken the cardinal rule and so have millions of other couples but mostly surreptitiously behind each other's backs. We're different; well I like to think so, because we know we're doing it. We know when and where we're going to do it because that will be our way."

"You seem rather eager to continue, before yesterday you didn't want to know."

"Yes, I suppose it sounds hypocritical but then life doesn't allow you to know about things until you've tried them."

"So you want to continue?"

"Only if you do, darling," she responded quickly, "I'll go along with what ever you decide." Sarah finished her coffee, "What I want is what we did last night. The way you made love to me was simply incredible. You made me feel I was the only woman you wanted you haven't really done that before and now I want it again, Allen I love you more now than I ever have."

The weather didn't let up until after lunch and after a visit to the shops for supplies they went to the allotment. As they both walked down to their plot so Derick came out of his little shed.

All day Allen had been dreading this moment and now he was about to face him. The mixed feelings he felt were so confusing. One moment he wanted to punch the old boys' lights out and then the next instant he knew he couldn't because he'd instigated it all. He'd made Sarah go with him so how could he blame Derick. It was literally all his fault.

"Hi, Allen," the old boy spoke, his smile broadening as Sarah came closer to his plot, "Hello, Sarah how are you both?"

Derick seemed fine, his manner much the same as before.

"Hello, Derick how are you?" Her voice was happy and animated.

Allen saw the huge warm smile she gave him – jealousy bit deep at that moment.

"I'm fine, Las after yesterday everything in me feels real good."

Sarah seemed to either ignore him or didn't hear his remark but Allen caught on to it and stopped while Sarah continued on to their plot. "Oh, why's that then, Derick?" Allen asked his heart thumping in his chest.

Derick was still watching Sarah as she walked by. She was wearing jeans and a pale blue top with her water proof coat. He then leaned in close as if he didn't want anyone to hear,

"I got laid yesterday, first time in fourteen years, son."

"Well done, Derick you old codger," Allen replied his heart still racing as he knew he was talking about his wife. "Was that with that lady friend you mentioned the other day?"

"Sure was, to put it bluntly," here it comes thought Allen, "I gave it to her, all of it on the first go right there in m' shed – she loved it."

"I bet you did," Allen added. He was expecting to be angry, wanted to be angry but all he could feel was his cock growing down his leg and the lust growing in his brain as he pictured his wife bent over the bench with the old man fucking her.

Derick leaned in closer still adding, "And would you credit it, she came on me cock like an express train."

Allen was flabbergasted. "Well good on y' mate," Allen said with a weak smile he walked on to their plot where he observed Sarah had started placing the markers for the extra cabbage plants Allen wanted to put in. She looked over at him and smiled. It was then his lust once again took control. He just had to see it. He had to see Sarah with the old man, see her cry out in pleasure.

Allen went straight up to Sarah and with a lump of lust in his throat and an erect cock throbbing against his thigh he said, "Invite Derick over for dinner tonight."

"What?"

"Invite him to dinner, Sarah."

"Okay if you're sure?" she asked looking into his eyes and not seeing anything.

"Yes I'm sure."

"This is really nice of you to invite me over for dinner, Allen," Derick said for the fourth time that evening. They all got up from the table. Sarah had cleared the table earlier and the three of them had sat talking mostly about the allotment.

"Come on we'll retire to the lounge, we can have a few more glasses of wine in comfort."

"I don't think I aught to, Allen I'm over the limit now for driving," Derick spoke as they entered the lounge.

"Don't worry about that, Derick you just sit down and have another glass. We can always call for a taxi."

"Well that's really kind of y', Allen," Derick replied stunned. He couldn't help but like this young man. However, the kindness he was showing certainly pulled some morality strings as Derick took another glass of kindness from Allen's wife. He sat thinking that the guy sitting next to him didn't know he'd shagged his wife, and wanted too again, but now he was seriously having seconds thought.

Derick watched Sarah pick up her glass and sit opposite. She was wearing a black dress not to short but it hugged her body revealing the fine contours of her young slim figure; she really did look stunning. Fucked her in me allotment shed, I did, he thought. Looking at her changed his mind and become more determined; he really wanted to do it again and get a regular thing going - he'd made plans.

"Have you ever been married, Derick?" Sarah asked.

Derick snapped out from his thoughts, "Aye, Las married for over thirty years. Me wife Shirley, bless her, past away some fifteen years ago, cancer it was."

"I'm sorry, Derick really." Sarah added.

"Do you have any children?" Allen asked.

"Have a daughter," he replied, "She's married and has two fine boys. They live in France, bought an old mill and converted it into a holiday place and are doing okay with it, making a nice living."

"Do you get to see them much?" Sarah asked sipping her wine.

"A couple of times a year I get to go over and stay a few weeks. In fact I'm off to see them on Monday, catching the overnight crossing from Portsmouth to St. Malo and Lucy, my daughter, will meet me Tuesday morning at the harbour."

The telephone rang.

Sarah got up and excused herself to answer it.

"That sounds great, Derick how long are you going for?" Allen asked

"I usually go for six to eight weeks this time of year. The weather isn't too hot at the moment."

"So what were you doing before retiring, Derick?" Allen finished his wine and went to refill it to discover the bottle was empty.

"I was an engineer working for the aircraft industry." He replied while also finishing his glass of red wine.

Sarah returned, "Sorry about that it was only me mother." She revealed as she sat.

It was then that Allen had a brain wave. The idea just suddenly popped into his head with an adrenalin rush.

"I'm in engineering as well, Derick. I'm in design." Allen revealed.

Derick looked up and asked, "Who with?"

"Frank's Engineering."

"Yes I know them; just won that contract with the car industry," Derick said knowingly.

"Yes that's right, we've only just got up and running a new production line, very modern."

"Must be racking it in then?" Derick asked knowing that the company was extremely prosperous.

"You could say that. The company has been going from strength to strength for the last couple of years." Allen turned to Sarah, "Darling would you mind getting another couple of bottles; we've finished this one."

Sarah left for the kitchen as she went so Derick's eyes followed her. Derick turned to Allen, "I could do with paying a visit to the toilet, Allen?"

"Sure, up the stairs second door on the right."

While both of them were out of the room Allen set up his mobile phone ready to dial his home telephone number.

Sarah returned with two bottles of wine, "You'll have to order some more wine, Allen as you're nearly out, you've only a few bottles left."

Allen nodded, "Okay, darling."

Derick returned from the bathroom and sat back in his chair. Sarah filled his glass and Allen got up to fill his, as he did he pressed the call button on his mobile phone. A few seconds later the land line phone rang.

"I'll get it," Allen called and went into the kitchen to answer it. Picking up the phone he spoke into it so that they could him and at the same time switched off his mobile phone. He gave a minute or two then returned to the lounge.

"Bad news I'm afraid, darling got to pop into work they have a problem with the assembly line and can't rectify it."

"But, darling how long are you going to be we have a guest?" Sarah said a bit put out that he has to leave her.

"Is it serious, Allen?" asked Derick.

"I don't think so. Going by what the shift night manager is saying it should only take about thirty minutes so I should be about and hour to an hour and a half say."

"Isn't there anybody else who could do it?" asked Sarah anxiously.

"Unfortunately the only other guy who could do it is Jimmy Benson but he's on holiday this week so it's all down to me."

"Oh, well I suppose you'd better go then," Sarah said sadly.

Allen looked at his watch, "Look it's nearly a quarter to eight if I go now I'll be back by about nine thirty," he turned to Derick and added, "You'll look after my wife for me, won't you, Derick?"

"Yes, of course I will, son." Derick replied with a weak smile.

"Okay I'm off then see you two later." He kissed Sarah on the forehead and left.

He drove the car a couple of hundred yards up the road and parked. From there he hurriedly walked a few yards along the pavement and turned down a rear access road that runs along the rear of the houses. Allen then entered his rear garden, up the garden path to the back door. He entered the house and straight away heard Sarah and Derick chatting.

"With the way the weather was today I didn't think I was going to see you, Sarah." Derick said.

Allen quickly and quietly moved through the house to stand next to the lounge door that was wide open.

"The weather was so grotty this morning we didn't think we'd make it over there. We went shopping instead."

"I was packing up when you arrived. Why did you invite me over for dinner?"

"I didn't, Allen did," Sarah replied drinking her wine.

"Y' doesn't think he knows do y'?" Derick asked voice full of concern, "I don't want there to be any trouble."

"A bit late for that isn't it."

"Look Las, I've wanted to get in y' nicks for months. Now I've been there I want to go there again and again."

Sarah drank more wine; she really was quite apprehensive left alone with Derick, she really didn't know what to expect of him.

"So, Las what about your answer?" asked Derick.

Sarah sat, wine glass half empty in her hand looking at the old man. Her mind recalled what happened in his shed. She felt that school girl tingle in her lower belly as she re-lived the feelings the old man had given her. "I don't know, Derick you'll have to give me more time for a decision."

"Wasn't I good enough for y' is that it?"

"No, that's not it."

"Did I give y' what y' wanted; did y' like what I did to y'?"

"Yes, yes as I said yesterday it was good but I . . ."

"But nothing, Las come on let's have another session."

"I don't think so," Sarah spoke surprised that he'd come on to her in her own home.

"Come on, Las we've not got a lot of time before your old man returns. Besides I go away on Monday and won't see you f' several weeks. Come on stand up." It was an order rather than a request.

"But . . ."

"Don't waste the moment, Las stand up."

Sarah blinked away her surprise as she stood.

"That's it, Las now would y' lift that there dress and let me see what y' got on underneath."

"Derick this isn't the time or the place, Allen could be back at any minute." She spoke to the old man standing in front of her chair.

"Don't be shy, Las y' done it before I'm sure y' can do it again." Derick coaxed.

Sarah leant forward slightly, took hold of the hem of her dress, and started to pull it up.

Allen stood by the lounge door keeping out of sight. He had a relatively good view of the room and with his cock poking down his leg hard and erect he watched his thirty-one year old wife lift her dress for the old man. Allen could see the lust in Derick's eyes as his wife revealed her legs to him. Then her stocking tops came into view and the soft white flesh above. Finally the 'V' at the top of her thighs covered with her black lace panties. Another inch or so and she stopped. Sarah looked at Derick and Allen could see the flushed look of sexual excitement on his wife's face.

A thought flashed through his mind wishing he'd had a camera for that was the sexiest pose he'd ever seen - camera!

Without hesitation he took out his mobile phone and quickly took a shot of his wife holding her dress up and exposing her panties to this old man.

Derick stood up and went to her pulling her close. A hand went straight between her legs and cupped her mound.

"Open y' legs, Las," Derick spoke softly.

Allen's wife obeyed.

'God this man gets to me, I'm wet already,' Sarah thought as she opened her legs once again. 'He wants to fuck me again but Allen and I haven't agreed to anything!'

Derick stood against Sarah's young body. He could feel the heat emanating from her as he pushed his hand down her panties. He felt soft pubic hairs run through his fingers and slipping a finger between her sex lips. 'Shit this woman is so sexy, he thought, I haven't done anything yet and here she is standing with a soaking wet fanny.'

Sarah hadn't realised just how wet she really was until his fingers started to press against the crotch of her panties and felt the dampness. She felt his hand go down her panties pushing his hand down over her lower belly fingers filtering through her pubic hair and one finger slipping between her minge lips and sliding over her clit to sink up into her hole. She gave a low gasped as his finger slipped in with ease. 'That went in so easy I really must be so slick down there, God what is this old man doing to me!'

Allen couldn't see very much as Derick had blocked his view. He could tell Derick had his hand down her panties. He couldn't believe she had allowed Derick to get to her so quickly. Jealousy shot through his mind. His lust was gone, what the fuck she playing at, he thought. He moved to enter the lounge; all he wanted to do was kick the hell out of that old man. As he moved he felt his hard cock against his thigh and the low gasped from his wife. He stopped in his tracks; it wasn't the old man's fault, he'd set this up no one else; he moved back out of sight.

lucy54
lucy54
582 Followers
12