The Allotment Ch. 03

Story Info
Final part of the old codger gets his way.
5.8k words
4.39
142.3k
135

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/25/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lucy54
lucy54
574 Followers

Allen sat on the bed. The room was bathed in bright sunlight a far cry to what the weather had been like over the past two and half months. He'd gone to work that morning and what ever he did, he just couldn't concentrate. Since Sarah informed him of her pregnancy, he'd been in a mental turmoil. As he had some lieu time owing from when he helped put in the new assembly line he asked if he could take a few days off. Now he found himself at home trying to come to terms with what he'd instigated.

Sarah was still at work so he had a few hours to himself to think.

He'd initiated everything. His fantasy of wanting to see his wife, Sarah taken by another man just drove him on; it was lust and nothing more. Even now, he could still picture exactly what happened on that Saturday night and every time his cock would grow and his lust intensifies. Just thinking about it makes him want more. But his hunger for more had allowed the ultimate defilement of his marriage to Sarah, now, she could be carrying Derrick's baby. His mind recoiled at the thought of it.

Swallowing hard and feeling physically sick he asked the same question he'd asked a thousand times already, 'What have I done'?

He fell back onto the bed. Eyes watering with tears, he knew there was no easy solution.

"Hi y' sweetheart," he said greeting his wife as she entered the room.

"Gosh you're home early?" Sally questioned as she put her shopping bags down.

"I had some lieu time to take so I've got the next couple of days off."

"Lucky you," she replied putting her handbag on the kitchen table and bending down to kiss her husband on the forehead.

As she straightened, up so he stood and took her into his arms and pulled her close. He whispered into her ear, "I'm so sorry, Sarah." He remained holding her feeling her breasts against his chest and luxuriating in her smell and warmth.

Sarah's arms had automatically gone around him and she held onto her man until the words bit deep. Somehow, she'd managed to put the problem to the back of her mind and for the past couple of days thought nothing of it, but now it all came rushing back.

She'd dreamt of starting a family and quite soon. Allen has a good, well-paid job and she is earning a good wage, which they have been saving for over a year for when they decide to make that commitment. Her dream was to have their baby because they loved each other, to have it with the man she married, the man she loved. But it has all gone so horribly wrong. Now she has a baby growing inside of her that was made of lust not love, a baby that might not be her husbands.

Sally eased away from Allen and without looking at him said, "Well . . . um . . . it's not just your fault it's happened, Allen."

Turning away Sarah returned to the shopping bags and started to put the groceries away.

"It is my fault."

"I didn't have to let it happen you know, I could've said no," Sarah said.

"Yes you could've and you did for quite some time, but through my insistence you did it now we're going to have to pay for it for the rest of our lives."

"That's what happens to people that fool around, they get their fingers burnt and we did."

"But a baby," Allen blurted, "What happen to protection?"

"Neither of us thought of it did we?" Sarah replied defensively.

"No," Allen's voice faded as if he were thinking then went on, "But doesn't a woman have some kind of maternal natural defence against these things?"

"Yes she does, it's called keeping her legs shut." Her anger grew as she realised Allen was looking for an escape goat. She stopped what she was doing and looked at him. He was looking at her expectantly.

"So it's my fault is it?"

"Um, no of course not," he snapped back, "It's just that . . ."

". . . That the woman should always make sure she has protection that men can't take that responsibility." Now she was angry, "It was you who had the bloody fantasy, and it was you who wanted it to happen. In the end, I did it for you, I was happy to keep it in the bedroom as a source of titillation. But you weren't. You wanted more, you wanted to see the real thing, and this is what happens in reality."

Allen fell silent. He could tell he'd upset Sarah; it wasn't what he wanted but he just didn't know what to do. He also knew she'd lied to him about that night and that had preyed on his mind. She'd lied once has she lied since or even before the event. Yet he knew deep down that the later wasn't true.

"To be honest I didn't even think of it. I was caught up in the whole event; I suppose subconsciously I thought you'd dealt with it."

"Well in some ways it was the same for me. Down at the allotment you rushed me into it; I didn't think a man of Derrick's age could father a child so I suppose I thought it wasn't necessary."

Sadly, Allen got up. He was upset at upsetting Sarah and thought it best he got out of the house for a few hours, "Look I didn't want to upset you, and I didn't want us to argue so I'll pop down to the allotment for an hour or so."

Sarah nodded, she wanted to cry but she was so angry.

Just as Sarah took the casserole out of the oven, the phone rang. Removing the receiver from its cradle, she spoke into it, "Hello?"

"Sarah its Jimmy Benson," said a male voice.

"Hi, Jimmy did you and Carole have a lovely holiday?" Sarah asked smiling.

"Sure it was great really nice, is Allen about?"

"He's in the shower, Jim."

"This is really urgent. Sarah could you give him a shout for me?"

"Yeah sure, hold on." Sarah put the phone down and called up the stairs to her husband, "Allen its Jimmy on the phone says it's urgent."

"What?"

"It's Jimmy from work he says it's urgent."

"Okay I'll be a couple of minutes."

Sarah picks up the receiver, "He won't be long, Jim," Sarah could hear a lot of noise on the other end of the line.

"Thanks Sarah."

"Blimey, Jim what's all the noise?"

"We've had a major breakdown on the assembly line and I want to check with Allen I've got the reset procedures correct before implementing them."

"That's the second breakdown now in ten weeks," Sarah remarked.

"Is it, I never knew that!"

"Yes, Allen was called out on a Sunday evening while you were on holiday."

"Strange, Allen never mentioned it and I don't think it was entered in the production log – let's see."

Sarah suddenly realised she might have put Allen in some kind of trouble over breach of protocol. Jimmy was Allen's superior and there could be a disciplinary looming because of what she'd just said.

"No it's not down in the log," she then heard him call out to someone asking him if there had been a similar problem.

Then Allen appeared and took the phone from Sarah. For a good couple of minutes Allen just listened and then put Jimmy right on a couple of points. Just before Jimmy hung up he said, "Look, mate I might have dropped you in it, Sarah was asking about a breakdown on the assembly line while I was away on holiday. If I'd known I'd have help you out."

"Oh," Allen said surprised he'd forgotten all about that, "Okay don't worry I'll explain when I return to work."

As Allen put the receiver back onto its cradle so Sarah entered the kitchen carrying her mobile, "I've just rung the gate at Franks Engineering and they have just told me that you never signed in on that evening Derrick was here." She stood by the sink looking at her husband waiting for his answer, "Where did you go?"

Allen sat at the table and looked back at his wife, "No I didn't go to work that night," he replied quietly.

"So where did you go?" Sarah repeated.

"Before I answer that can I ask you a question?"

Sarah nodded.

"Why did you lie to me when I asked if anything happened after I left that night?"

Sarah's eyes widened with the realisation of his question, he'd seen it all. Allen had watched while Derrick had taken her, fucked her royally. Watched her orgasm on another man's thrusting cock.

"We've lied to each other, Sarah something we've never done before and it's my fault."

"So you saw us?"

"Yes, I suppose I set you up in a way."

"I didn't want to do it, you know without you knowing."

"I couldn't help myself. I saw him looking at you and knew he wanted you. The idea came to me when your mother phoned, you can work the rest out for your self."

"You saw it all then?"

"Yes – and I've no doubt the baby growing in your belly is Derricks'."

"Why should you say that, you had me the night before it could still be yours?"

"I don't think so. The way he took you and the way you responded it just has to be his."

"Well we will have to wait and see won't we," Sarah responded quietly, "So what happens now, Allen you've realised your fantasy and because of it we're now starting a family. It's not the way I wanted it to happen; I had my fantasy as well." Sarah started to cry.

"I don't know, we go on, we live our lives."

"I'll not abort it, Allen you know that don't you?" Sarah spoke with tears rolling down her face.

"I know you won't, I don't want you too."

"And you can do that can you, live our lives knowing that in nine months time the child I bring into this world might not be yours?"

Allen leaned forward onto the table running his fingers through his hair, "I can do it because I love you, Sarah."

"Can you and what about afterwards, when the child isn't a kid anymore what about then?"

"I'll cross that bridge when I come to it, but for know I know a part of that baby is a part of you and that's enough for me," he said with conviction, "What I don't want is you running off and leaving me."

"How many times do I have to tell you, Allen?" Sarah said forcefully her frustration evident, "I married you because I wanted you to be my man. That hasn't changed. It never will no matter what happens."

"It's not always that simple, Sarah you've had something that I can't give you and as you're only human you will possibly crave for that kind of release and go after it."

"No I will not," Sarah, snapped back her voice still full of frustration, "I understand what you're saying at the same time no other man can give me the same love and affection you can. That's what I want. Love is stronger than that, I am your wife and always will be. What ever happens, what ever you ask of me I will always be your wife I will always love you."

Allen suddenly realised what his wife was saying, or was she, he couldn't be sure and he was suddenly fearful about asking. He tried to rationalise it, could he be misinterpreting what she was saying. Had he read too much into her words and partially hidden meanings? If she was saying it, then why not come right out and say it. But he knew she wouldn't do it that way it wasn't in her nature or even her upbringing so . . .

Sarah is very close to her mother and now he was able to see the similarities between them. Carole her mother was very passive towards her father to the point of being submissive – does this compliance stretch to the bedroom? Is this Sarah's way of revealing her true feelings, everything Sarah has said pointed in that direction and now he wanted to know if it is true? Does he have a submissive wife well there's only one-way to find out.

"Okay," Allen asked and as he spoke he found himself shaking, "So if I ask you to take part in more of what we've done you would do it?" He fought to keep his voice even without revealing the feelings that were rushing through him.

Sarah was silent. In that time, Allen watched the imaginary cogs turning within her head as she thought through the implications what he'd just asked her.

Then the water boiled over on the hob and started sizzling. Sarah turned the gas down and proceeded to dish the dinner up. At dinner, both were silent. Allen didn't push for his answer in case he'd read her wrong and so let the matter ride.

Sarah was panicking; she really didn't know how to answer his question. She was so unsure of herself. Damn him, I'm already up the duff with the possibility of carrying another man's baby. The nastiness of it made her fearful, but not of fear as in frightened but of anticipation

The following day Allen went straight back to his allotment. Sarah went to work. He'd been there for several hours and was really enjoying the warm weather. He'd stopped to have something to drink and eat, sitting on an old tree stump that had been pulled from the ground many years ago and now made an excellent seat. From where he sat, he could survey his plot. Allen was proud of the work he'd put into it and now the results were taking fruit. But his pride and self-satisfaction suddenly fell away, his stomach turned as he watched Derrick walk towards him.

"Allen how are you, son?" Derick called as he went straight past his shed and overgrown plot to stand close to Allen.

"Hello, old man you're back then?"

"Yeah got back yesterday," Derrick replied with a smile.

"Where've y' been it seems you've been gone ages?"

"Aye, me daughter took ill and I stayed on to look after the kids while she was in hospital. That allowed me son-in-law Paul to work." He revealed, "She's better now though."

"Well you've got your work cut out now, Derrick your plot is well over grown. I'd say you've lost most of what you were growing."

"Aye but I've only come to collect my tools, given the allotment up."

"No, why's that?" Allen asked surprised. He stood up and packed away his cup and utensils.

"Well we had a bit of a fright with me daughter. It makes y' think a bit and I would like to see more of her and the grandkids. I enjoy it over there in France it's nice and easy – no pressure not like over here where the clock rules y' life."

"I don't know what to say, Derrick its good you want to see more of your family, mate but we certainly will miss you." Allen somehow felt quite elated to know that Derrick was leaving for France, somewhat relieved yet his lust told him otherwise.

"You will?" Derrick looked surprised.

"Yes of course, especially Sarah, she used to come home telling me that you wanted to show her your special tool. We used to laugh about it."

Derrick blushed slightly, "She told you about that?" He asked again surprised. Derrick seemed to stiffen with mild shock

"Sarah tells me most things, why was it a secret or something?"

"Well no I suppose not, just thought you might have been upset, lad that's all."

"Upset, about what?" Allen asked knowing he'd caught the old man of guard. He was enjoying the man's discomfort. "Having a joke and some friendly banter isn't worth getting upset about."

"Y' right, lad," Derrick replied relaxing, "So how is your fine lovely wife, Son?"

"Sarah is good, she gave me some excellent news a couple of days ago," Allen added, he paused and watched Derrick intently, "Yeah we're starting a family – Sarah's up the duff, mate."

Surprise shot across Derrick's face, his eye dilated, "Oh!" He blushed knowingly, then recovered and a thin smirk appeared on his lips.

"Well that's damn good news, son you must be proud?" He asked neatly recovering from his initial shock.

"Yeah, I am to a point, Derrick," Allen replied.

Derrick's face suddenly took a hint of fear; Allen could see that the old man's face was simmering just under the surface. Derrick didn't know how much Allen knew so he tentatively tried to avoid dwelling on the subject. "There's nothing wrong with Sarah is there?"

"No, nothing like that, old man with an addition to the family there's going to be a lot of changes."

"Yes of course," Derrick suddenly understood, "It's been a long time since I had mine I'd forgotten; well give my regards to your lovely wife."

"Sure will, Derrick." Derrick went to turn and head back to his shed, "Before you go I think its time that we had a talk, Derrick."

Derrick stopped in mid turn, "Oh," he muttered.

"Yeah I think we need to clear a few things up about you and my wife Sarah."

The doorbell rang. Sarah went to the door and opened it. She was completely surprised and startled.

"Hello, Las." Derrick said with a huge grin, "How y' been?

Sarah stood framed in the doorway as she looked at the old man on her doorstep; her face showed she was took completely by surprise.

"Y' going t' invite me in, Las?"

"Um sorry, sure come on in. It's been a long time; have you been in France all this time?" She managed to ask as she stepped aside.

The old man entered, "Yeah me daughter took ill and I stayed to look after the boys while their dad went to work."

Sarah closed the door, "Come on I'm in the kitchen preparing dinner; I'll put the kettle on."

They entered the kitchen and Sarah moved some clothes from off a chair, "There now you can sit down."

She then switched the kettle on and prepared two cups of coffee. Turning she found the old man staring at her.

"So have y' missed me, Sarah me darling?"

She didn't quite know what to say. She sat at the table opposite him as her thoughts took her back to both times he'd taken her and those thoughts gave her that tingling sensation between her legs. No, she hadn't missed him.

"How's your daughter now?" She asked changing the subject.

"Not too bad, thanks," he replied.

"You were gone a lone time; I hope it wasn't too serious?"

"Serious enough f' me t' stay and look after me grandsons, she was in hospital for two weeks."

"I see that was very good of you, Derick to support them like that. But you've got a lot of work to do down at the allotment."

"Nah, I'll not be doing that now, I'm not staying. I've returned t' finish up me affairs and I'll be returning to France to stay permanently with me daughter."

"Oh," Sarah let out surprised, "Was her illness that bad then?"

"Bad enough, y' see while she was in hospital I got t' thinking and I thought it about time I spent a bit more time with my family cos if something really bad were t' happen while I was here in Blighty and I never got to see her again I'd not be able t' live with me self."

"Well I have to say it'll be strange not seeing you down on the allotment."

"I'm here till Monday and everything will be left in the hands of my solicitor."

"What about all your tools and your things at home?"

"Already gone, Las; but I really wanted to see you before I go. So how about it, Las you fancy having a long on' up y' again?"

"Derrick!" Sarah spoke aghast and blushing.

"Come on, Las I've only got four days before I leave for France; let's get it together for old times sake?"

"I don't think so, Derrick I enjoyed what we did, but I don't think I'll be doing it again."

"Don't say that, Las I'm sure you remember me cock throbbing deep inside y'."

"Stop it, Derrick Allan will be home shortly," she revealed looking up at the clock.

"What time you expecting him then?" He asked.

"In about thirty minutes."

"That's plenty of time for y' t' come on me cock a couple of times, Las," Derrick said shamelessly.

Sarah was shocked with the old man's language, she looked at him saying, "I think you aught go home now, Derrick."

"Do y' really want me to go, Las I have a better idea; why don't y stand up and lift that nice summer skirt up and show me what y' got on underneath?"

"No, Derrick."

"Come on, Las stand up and lift y' skirt," he spoke. But Sarah knew it was more of an order than a request, "Come on, Las you've done it before, don't y' remember; that evening y' opened y' legs for me on the lounge floor and I took you no, that's not quite true is it – I fucked you."

Sarah sat looking at the tabletop not sure of what to do next. Her body was betraying her; the feelings between her legs had intensified through his language and her memories.

"Come on, Sarah hurry up y' wasting time," the old man spoke his voice commanding, "Y' remember don't y' – remember what it was like. I think deep down you want to do it again."

lucy54
lucy54
574 Followers
12