The Allotment Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lucy54
lucy54
575 Followers

"No," Sarah snapped, "Allen will be back any moment now, we can't and we shouldn't."

"It's not what y' hairy minge is saying is it, Sarah I bet it if the truth were known your little minge box is soaking y' little panties. And it wants a nice hard cock to thrust into it, what y' say, Las come on stand up."

Sarah looked up at the clock – twenty-eight minutes left, maybe, she hesitated.

Derrick looked at her, he watched her look up at the clock – I have her now, I'm going to fuck this little married woman again, excellent.

Again, Sarah looked up at the clock then she stood up and moved away from the table. She turned and faced the old man who was old enough to be her grandfather and lifted up her skirt exposing her frilly silk panties. With her breathing becoming harder and her eyes wide with anticipation, she could feel her excitement grow as she looked at Derrick looking at her crotch.

What will Allen say, she thought as she stood there, again we haven't agreed to do anything.

"That's it, Las you look gorgeous. Now I want y' to take them panties off and come here." The order was subtle but she obeyed and pushed her panties down and stepped out of them. She went to him with her panties in hand and he took them from her.

"Good girl, now I want you to take my cock out."

Sarah trembled with anticipation, leaned forward and pulled down the zipper of his trousers. She could feel his large erection as she put her hand in and pulled out his cock. Holding it, she could feel its warmth and hardness while it throbs at her touch.


"That's it girl now I want y' t' sit on it, Las."

What am I doing – why am I doing this. Allen will be home any minute and here I am about to sit on this old man's cock.

She moved forward straddling the old man's legs. Putting a hand between her legs, she moved his cock until it was touching her cunt.

Derrick sat, he didn't move; just let the woman do it all. He felt the touch of her soft folds on his nob – she's going to fuck me, the little bitch can't get enough.

Sarah let go of his cock as she sat down on his lap. His cock slid in easily up into her cunt. She took him all, every inch, every centimetre and gave a low grunt as it slipped inches into her cervix. God he's in me even more than before- no wonder I'm up the duff maybe Allen was right and the kid growing in me wasn't his.

Derrick also gave a low groan as his cock slipped into her. He felt the warmth of her cunt engulf him, felt the slight resistance of her womb, felt it give and his nob end went in – shit does that feel good or what.

Sarah eased off the old man's cock allowing it to slide from her womb and half way out of her cunt and then back down with his cock bedded in her womb again. She rode him like this a few minutes then stops and pushed down into his lap; keeping the cock in her womb she started to thrust backwards and forwards, oh yes, that's it, she thought as she began to ride him.

"Looks like the old codger's cock has come home to roost," he spoke between gasps. God this woman is bloody fantastic I could certainly take her back to France and shag her brains out.

Straight away, she felt her orgasm grow within her cunt. It took form quickly taking her by surprise as she flung her head back, "Ah my lord," she gasped as her body convulsed as the orgasm throbbed on his cock.

"That's a good girl, did you come on me cock?"

"Mm," she moaned in bliss and started thrusting her hips again.

"You like my cock up y' don't y', Sarah?"

"Yes, yes I do."

"Does it go right up?"

"Yes I can feel you; you're right up in my womb."

"And do you like that feeling?"

"Oh yes, yes!"

Sarah began to thrust her hips with more vigour, while Derrick grabbed at her tits through her t-shirt. He lifted the shirt up, pulled her bra down over her tits, and stared suckling on each one in turn. Sucking the nipple into his mouth and then chewing on them.

Sarah was in bliss. She thrust her hips faster, she could fill her body once again respond to her lust as an orgasm began to cultivate within her cunt. She could feel his nob end massaging the entrance to her womb as she rocked backwards and forwards, driving her body ever closer to her second release.

"You going to come again, Las?" he quietly asked her. Derrick was feeling the pleasure of his cock buried right up inside this married woman. This woman is the best fuck I've ever had, he thought as he strained against the pressure of his body wanting its release. But he controlled himself fighting back the need to let go and fill this gorgeous woman with spunk.

Sarah continued to force her dripping wet cunt down onto his cock, a cock that was over twice the age of her cunt, a cock stuffed right up into her womb. Sarah gasped aloud, "Oh Lord!"

She was gasping now; with the exertion, sucking in air and making her nostrils flare. Her face flushed red, as was her neck in sexual expectation.

Derrick sat and watched her fuck him. He loved every minute of it. I don't think I could ever get enough of this woman's cunt. He could see she was very close to her second orgasm and she had another ten minutes to go before Allen would return.

"Do y' want it, Las do y' want me t' spunk y', Las?" he asked her as he pulled and twisted her nipples.

"Yes, I want your spunk in my womb," she replied gasping.

"Y' want me t' come with y', Las?" He asked her as he felt his body now demanding its release. He knew he wasn't going to last much longer.

"God I'm going to come again - oh yes!" Sarah cried out.

"You've cuckold your husband, Las what does that make you?" Derrick asked as he placed another hickey on her left breast. She now had two on each breast as they giggled every which way in her attempt to come off on the old man's cock.

"What?"

He leaned into her neck and spoke into her ear, "You've cuckold your husband what does that make you?"

"I don't know, what do you mean?" She asked panting orgasm now only moments away.

"What do they call woman who put it about, Las?"

Derrick leaned back and looked at her face. He watched her eyes snap open and look at him. Slowing her movements and trying to control her breathing she said, "Oh – I . . . yes of course a slut!"

"So?" Derrick prompted.

Sarah continued to look into her lover's eyes as the realisation of what he was implying hit her. Here I am sitting on another man's lap with his cock bedded deep in my cervix and I love it, I've become a slut.

The thought made her even more excited; her grip on Derrick's shoulders tightened and she started thrusting with even more vigour. My, God I'm a slut, I'm a woman who puts it about, a slut, I'm a slut. But I'm Allen's slut!

Derrick grunted with bliss as she pushed onto his cock. He could actually feel his nob end slip in and out of her womb. "So, Sarah what does that make you?" He asked again and started sucking on her neck.

"I'm a slut," she gasped, "A fucking slut!" Her body suddenly shook with the words. Her sex was on fire with sexual sensation.

"Who's slut are y', Las are y' my slut?" Derrick asked raising his head from her neck leaving behind a large red hickey.

Sarah made a growling sound as she bucked on the old man's lap, "I'm not your slut, I'm Allen's, I'll only ever be Allen's slut." She revealed.

A voice close to her ear said, "I like you being my slut, Sarah."

She smiled recognizing the voice. She was still humping hard on Derrick's cock when she suddenly realized it was Allen. She looked round to find him standing not four feet away. With a screech, she jumped off the old man's lap and stood up. Her skirt fell back into place covering her nakedness while she tried to pull her bra back over her tits.

"Allen," she groaned, "I'm so sorry – my, God!" Her face was blushed red with not only sexual excitement but also embarrassment. Tears began to form in her eyes.

Derrick remained silent and seated doing nothing his cock still erect and glistening with Sarah's excretions.

Allen watched her adjust her clothing. He saw the embarrassment and the tears. "Sarah darling I meant what I said."

Blankley she looked at him.

Allen saw the bewilderment on her face and smiled, "I said, I like you being my slut." He went to her, took her into his arms, and pulled her close. He whispered in her ear, "This is what I want; darling I think you do too."

She then kissed his ear and replied, "Only if you do, darling but you must remember I am your slut and no one else's."

"I understand, now don't you think you'd better get back on that old man's cock and finish him off."

Sarah returned to Derrick lifted her skirt and sat back down on his cock. It again slid into her body, going up, again she felt it force it self into her womb and she started bucking in bliss.

Allen went up to her and put his arms around her, cupping her breasts in her bra. He then took her shirt off followed by her bra. He again cupped them and started twigging her nipples. His touch was too much for her and she started to orgasm.

"Oh my, God I'm coming!" Sarah screamed out. Her body jerked and shook with the force of her climax.

Derrick grunted and then growled as the woman brought him off. He heaved upwards into her and started spurting spunk into her womb.

"Oh yes, I can feel it – spunk me old man spunk me!" Sarah was in ecstasy as her body was awash with sensation while she could feel the hot spurts of sperm hitting her insides.

Allen held onto his wife as she sagged into his arms with a groan of pleasure. He lifted her off Derrick's cock and picked her up. He indicated to Derrick to follow and he carried his wife up stairs to the bedroom where he laid her down on the marital bed. He dropped his trousers and mounted his wife, easing his cock into her spunk-dripping cunt and very quickly added his own. For the rest of that day and for the next four days Sarah became the complete slut. Derrick stayed as their guest until he went back to France.

That first night Sarah had no respite. Fucked in every position the two men in her life could think off. The next day while one man was resting the other was fucking her. The following day her cunt was too sore to do anything so she leant to take spunk on her tongue and swallow it.

Sarah had become a true slut wife. And she loved the fact that she was pleasing her husband. Many times Derrick tried to get her to admit to being his slut but she always came back saying, "I'm Allen's slut nobody else's.

Allen went with her to the hospital when her waters broke. Sarah gave birth to a lovely daughter (7lb 6oz) and they named her Lucy. Everyone, including the nurses could see that their lovely newborn daughter didn't resemble her parents. Not long, after coming home with Lucy, the in-laws started asking discrete question about their daughter's parentage but the answers didn't end their nagging doubts.

Allen and Sarah were watching TV and Allen spoke to his wife, "Sarah?"

"Yes, darling," she replied looking over at him.

"Are you still my slut?"

She turned back to the television a thin smile on her lips, "Yes."

After a slight pause he asked, "Do you really mean it?"

Sarah looked at the man to see a boy's look of expectation. To her it was a picture of happiness to see a boy with his new toy; she felt ecstatic her inner self completely happy knowing that she was pleasing her man, the man she loved dearly, "Yes, dear I do mean it."

"Mean what?"

Sarah looked him in the eye and replied, "Yes, I am still your slut!"

End

lucy54
lucy54
575 Followers
12