The (Almost) Speeding Ticket Pt. 02

Story Info
The same police officer pulls me over the next Wednesday.
4k words
10.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Due to the almost speeding ticket and the subsequent events (see the previous story for details), I didn't make it to the opera "Carmen" on Saturday. There is an encore performance of Live at the Met at the movie theater on Wednesday evening.

I leave early this time. Wasn't delayed by morning sex, and am not being distracted by thoughts thereof. I watch my speed, making sure I'm within the posted speed limits. I'm not thoughtlessly passing police cars or driving recklessly.

With all that, why are there flashing lights behind me?

A little perturbed, I pull over. The police car pulls up behind me. It is not yet daylight savings time, and is a little dark. The headlights and the flashing lights make it difficult to see via the mirrors. I do see a figure get out of the car. The officer walks up to the car. I hear a tap on the window, look up. It's her again. I lower the window.

"Hi. You weren't doing anything wrong". Good, my heart can slow down. "I recognized the car from last Saturday. I, um, was wondering if you would like to go out for a drink. I know this nice quiet place. I would like to talk to you about boyfriends. I'm at the end of my shift."

I quickly mull over what she is saying. "Sure, I can do that. Does this place serve wine?"

"That's great. Yes, it has an extensive wine list, pizza, burgers and grilled chicken sandwiches. I hope you like it. Why don't you follow me to the police station? I'll drop off the car, clock out and change. It won't take long. Just follow me."

She gets back in her police cruiser. I notice a little bounce in her step on her way back to the car, even with the lights in my eyes. I also notice some wetness developing between my legs. Talking about boyfriends?

I follow her to the police station. She drops the car off and comes back in less than 10 minutes. It takes me longer than that to change. She knocks on the window and says follow me. She is wearing a knee length black skirt, brown just below the knee leather boots, and a winter jacket. It is February and a little cold. I can't tell what is on under the jacket. She gets in her car, and I follow to the restaurant.

We go in, get a table in the back, away from everyone. She takes off her jacket. Basic long sleeve, light blue, button blouse. The setting is dark. Candlelit. Maybe I should bring my boyfriend here. We chit chat a little, her name is Sara. We order wine and a pepperoni pizza.

She starts. "Thank you for joining me. I've had thoughts about last Saturday, and have been thinking about you. Glad I recognized your car."

"I'm flattered. What were you thinking about?"

"My boyfriend. After I left your place, I was all turned on. It was Valentine's Day, and I was expecting a romantic dinner and some wild sex. I was ready for the sex. The afternoon couldn't move fast enough. My mind was a little preoccupied, and I never did give anyone a ticket."

Our wine comes.

I laugh at that. Now it was my turn. "And what were you preoccupied about? What were you thinking?"

"First, tell me about the rest of your day. It had to be better than mine." I sense, without much trouble, some irritation about her Valentine's Day.

"You know the story about the morning and noon time. I still had a glow from those adventures. In the afternoon, I went to the gym, did laundry, did the dishes, read. I was planning on being at his house around 5:30. We had dinner plans to go to one of our favorite restaurants."

"After your morning, did you even make it there?"

"Oh, yes, we made it. While at the gym, they were giving away some energy bars. I picked some up for him. When I got to his house, he helped me off with my coat. I started to hand him the energy bars, and he said that I could take them to the kitchen."

"That seems a little impolite."

"I thought so, too. It was not like him. I went to the kitchen to put them on the counter. Sitting in the middle of the island was a huge bouquet of various colored flowers. He walked in right behind me."

"I didn't get flowers. I get what he was doing. He wanted to surprise you."

"Yes, that's what he was trying to do. It worked. All was forgiven. He got a big kiss."

"I'm sure he got more than a kiss."

"Yes, but that was later."

"Do tell. It has got to better than my night."

I start to understand why she wanted to talk.

"Dinner was nice. The bartender kept my wine glass full. Conversation was good, laughing. Having a good time. It was getting late, and time to go. I wanted to surprise him with something."

The pizza arrives.

"You're pregnant? You shouldn't be drinking wine."

That got me laughing. "No, not that. As we were driving home, I unbuckled my seat belt." She frowns at me as she bites into a slice. "Yes I know, Ms. Police Officer. After unbuckling, I reached over and undid the belt on his slacks. Then, unbuttoned his slacks. He lifts his hips up and we slide off his slacks and underwear. He is now exposed, and starting to get hard. I start stroking him, up and down. He gets harder in my hand. Glad there wasn't much traffic."

"That sounds like a nice surprise. I've never done that with my boyfriend. That undone seatbelt thing while driving is a problem for me."

"He seemed to be enjoying it. No comment on the seatbelt thing. I kept stroking him, feeling him get very hard in my hand. Then, I lean over and put him in my mouth. Going up and down, up and down. He enjoys this. He was having a little trouble concentrating on driving, but kept the car straight. Wouldn't want to get pulled over."

"Nice one."

I pause to take a bite of pizza. She has started her second piece. Thin crust, in case anyone was wondering.

"He asks 'Do you want me to cum in your mouth?' I say, not yet."

"Getting back at him. Nice touch."

"To speed the story up, we get to his house and go upstairs to our separate bathrooms. Before parting, he asks if I would please wear a pair of black, lace, see through panties and nothing else when I come back. I wonder what he has in mind."

"This is sounding very interesting. I'm getting wet between my legs."

"So am I, just thinking about it. I freshen up, and go to his bedroom. The light is on. He is standing there, naked. With a hard on. I go to him and we kiss. His hard on pressing against my stomach. He pulls away from the embrace, and turns me around, my back facing him. He starts running his tongue down my spine. This sends shockwaves through my body."

"I'm getting some of those now. Please continue."

"He runs his tongue back up my spine. Standing behind me, he reaches around this his left hand and starts playing with my right nipple. His right hand starts to move down my stomach. He starts kissing the back of my neck."

"He must like your right nipple. He sure does give it a lot of attention."

"You're right. I've noticed that, too. His hand continues down my stomach, to the outside of my panties. His hand goes down. I spread my legs a little. He is still kissing my neck. He starts rubbing me through the panties. They were quite wet."

"Mine are wet right now. Please continue."

"He keeps rubbing me through the panties. Playing with my nipple, kissing my neck, his hard on pressed against my lower back. It didn't take long for me to cum."

"I should say not, with all the stimulation. Is it getting warm in here or is the wine having an effect on me?"

"Perhaps a little of both. After my orgasm, he moves his hands to the waistband of my black, lace panties. He slowly takes them off me. I step out of them. He rises up, I turn around and we have a big kiss. He leads me to the bed. He has me lie perpendicular on the bed, my legs dangling over the side. He kneels down and starts licking me. His tongue probes inside me, flicks my clit, circles my clit, going faster, harder, then slow and hard, alternating the pressure and location."

"You keep this up, I might have to go to the ladies room and take care of myself."

"I have an orgasm, he keeps going. I say I want you in me, he says..."

"I know - not yet."

"Correct-a-mundo. He keeps licking me. I have two of three more orgasms, I lost count. He stops. Now? I ask. He says Not Yet and leaves the room."

"He left you hanging on the edge of the bed, almost begging him to slide in you, and he left the room?"

"Yep. Kind of frustrating. After maybe two minutes, it could have been longer or shorter, he comes back to the room."

"That was nice of him."

"It was. I look at him. He is very hard. It looks like he wants me. Then, I look further up. He has one of the flowers between his teeth."

"No, you can't be serious."

"Oh yes I am. Raging hard on and a flower in his teeth. I almost came again just looking at that."

"Was he wearing one of those flamenco hats, too? You know, the Spanish hats with the tassels? Did he do anything with the flower?"

"No, no hat. That would have been a nice touch, Ole. But he did do something with the flower. I was still lying on the bed, legs dangling over the edge. He takes the flower out of his mouth, holding the stem. He places the petal part on my chest, above my breasts. He slowly starts moving it down. Down, stopping between my breasts, then going over to one nipple, then the other."

"Not playing favorites this time."

"No, he wasn't. He moves the flower lower, down past my breasts, down my stomach, down past my shaved area. I spread my legs and he puts the flower between them. He starts rubbing my clit with the flower. Again, driving me crazy. I'll let you use your imagination on what happened next. I've been talking too much, and not eating. How was your Valentine's night?"

"Definitely not like yours."

"What happened?"

"That's why I wanted to talk to you, to get some of your thoughts. I was really turned on after our encounter on Saturday. It really got me going. I didn't give any tickets the rest of the day. I had plenty of thoughts going on."

"I'm sure the drivers appreciated no tickets."

"I'm sure they did. I was planning on wearing a black, 'clingy short skirt'. You know, the kind that rides up your thighs, and if you're not careful you end up 'flashing him'."

"Oh yes, I know about those." (shamelessly promoting two of my other stories)

"I was also going to wear a red lace thong, and matching red lace bra, maroon button blouse. I wouldn't want the bra to show through. I'm trimmed down there, so he would have gotten a nice view. I was taking a bath, shaving my legs, when the phone rang. He has a special ring."

"So does my boyfriend. What did he say?"

"He says 'We're meeting the guys and their wives, girlfriends at the sports bar tonight. I was thinking of picking you up at 6:30. Would that be alright?' I'm a little taken aback. I'm thinking its Valentine's Day. Just for the two of us. Don't get me wrong, I like the others. It's, it's, it's just that it's Valentine's Day! I say that will be fine, see you then. And we hang up. He sounded excited."

"And what did you do?"

"I finished saving my legs. No use wasting that. I decided to wear the red thong and bra, for afterwards. I decided to wear black slacks instead of the skirt, wanting to be a little conservative for the group, and the setting."

"I can understand why you might be a little disappointed. What happened the rest of the night?"

"I was still excited. We hadn't made love in two weeks and tonight was going to be the night. Meeting with you on Saturday really turned me on, and the thoughts got the juices between my legs flowing. Kind of like now."

"Keep going." I sip my wine, eat some more pizza.

"Dinner was nice. The group had a good time. It was time to go. We went back to my place. He uses the guest bathroom. I freshened up, took off my blouse and slacks. I stood there waiting for him. He comes into the bedroom. He takes me in his arms and kisses me. He turns me around, unhooks the bra. He slips it off my shoulders, down my arms. My nipples are hard."

"Mine are starting to get hard now listening to this."

"The bra comes off. He places it on the chair. Still standing behind me, he slips his hand inside the front of the thong. Rubs my clit a little. I'm sure he can tell I'm very wet. I purr, start to moan. He pulls his hand out. Slides the thong down my legs."

"That sounds familiar."

"Maybe all guys like to do that. He leads me to the bed. I want him in me. The evening is about to be saved. Then, I get the honk honk, two bumps and a squirt routine. He kisses me, said it was great, rolls over and falls asleep."

"Oh my. He didn't really do that did he? Two bumps?"

"It may have been three, but anyway, I wasn't close to being satisfied. Since he was asleep already, I took care of myself."

"That doesn't sound like a great Valentine's Day."

"From my perspective, it could have been better. He seemed pleased. He woke up the next morning, refreshed. He was going to the gym and run errands. He said he had a good time last night, said Happy Valentine's Day and kissed me good bye on his way out."

"I take it you weren't pleased."

"No, I wasn't. It was rather frustrating. Overall, he is a good guy, but clueless on some things."

I start chuckling. "Aren't all guys that way?" She starts to laugh.

"I was thinking about those pictures you showed me the other day. Would it be alright if we went to your house so I could see them again?"

I'm a little surprised by this request. Though, have to admit after the previous descriptions of our Saturday nights, I thought about looking at them, too. "Sure, we can do that." We ask the server for the check and we each pay half.

She says "Why don't you keep the leftover pizza, as payment for viewing the pictures."

"I can do that."

We go to our cars. She follows me home. We go inside. Take off our coats.

"The pictures are in a folder on the night stand. Why don't you go up and start looking. I'll put the leftovers in the refrigerator. Be up shortly."

With that, she goes upstairs, I go to the kitchen. I put the leftover pizza in the refrigerator. I take out a bottle of wine. I go to the cupboard for the wine glasses. I am making an assumption Sara will join me. After all, I'm home; don't have to drive anymore tonight. Darn, nature calling. I take care of business, go back to the kitchen, pour the glasses of wine, and put the bottle away. I then head upstairs.

I get to the bedroom door. She is standing over the night stand, looking at the pictures, with no skirt on. She has on her boots, a partially unbuttoned blouse and white panties. Her right hand is inside her panties, rubbing herself. Was I gone that long, or was she really horny? Maybe both. I watch her, and get turned on myself.

"Ahem. I poured us some wine."

She turns towards me, pulls her hand out of her panties. I can see through her panties that she is a trimmed natural brunette. The panties look pretty wet, too.

"Oops, sorry about that. All that talk at dinner, then seeing the pictures, has really turned me on. It was hard to control myself. Hope you don't mind. Thank you for the wine."

"No, I don't mind. I do that while looking at the pictures, too. They also turn me on." I hand her the glass. We clink glasses and take a sip.

"I noticed this vibrator right here. It's not like one I have. Given that I'm really turned on and my boyfriend gave me two bumps, would you mind terribly if I used it right now?"

"Oh, jumbo. That's my favorite. Not quite as good as the real thing, but a very close substitute. By all means, please go ahead. Who am I to stop a woman with raging hormones?"

She puts the wine glass down. Sits on the bed, takes off her boots. I can see her panties are really wet. She stands up and slides off her wet panties. She is nicely trimmed. Must have been in preparation for her boyfriend this past weekend. She finishes unbuttoning her blouse, and takes it off. She turns around and asks "Would you help me with this please?"

I go up to her, unclasp the bra and slide it down her shoulders. She turns around and I get a close view of her hard nipples. They are almost inviting me. She reaches for the vibrator. In a moment of passion, my heart racing, I blurt out "How about I lick you before using jumbo?"

"Only if I can return the favor."

"Deal."

Awkwardly, since my only female - female experience was her playing with me this past Saturday, I have her sit on the edge of the bed and lean back. She is lying on the bed, legs in the air. My boyfriend likes to do this to me, and I like the result. Maybe she will. I kneel down, move closer, closer to the pleasure hole between her legs. I've tasted myself a couple times after using my fingers. The juices tasted pretty good. My boyfriend says he likes the taste. I don't know what got in to me, but I want to taste her. Maybe it was all the talk at dinner, maybe it was last Saturday with her, maybe it was because she was playing with herself when I walked in. Maybe all the above.

I start licking her clit. She does taste good. She practically cums when my tongue touches her. I keep licking her, hard, faster, softer, circling her clit. Doing just what he does to me. She cums hard, I taste more juices flowing out of her. She cums again, quickly. She must really want this, I think. I take a finger and insert it in her. Flicking and licking her clit while moving my finger in and out. She cums again. Because my hands are small, I take a second finger and insert it in her. She is getting louder as she cums. This goes on for a while, I've lost track of time. She pants "I need a break. And, it's time for jumbo."

I stand up. She lies all the way on the bed. I go to the night stand. Pick up jumbo, feeling the vibrator in my hands. It would feel good in me. I go to the wall and plug it in. Yes, I tend to use it a lot, and the electric one works well for that. I've worn out batteries on others.

I hand her the electric vibrator. She looks at me. "Time for you to get undressed. I owe you a licking. That was the deal."

"Yes it was." I start taking off my clothes, while watching her. She rubs jumbo on her clit, rubbing it hard. I hear her moan. She slides it between her lower lips, rubbing her clit as she slides it up and down, getting a dual sensation. Moaning some more. She then slides it inside her. Moving it in and out. Then, she turns it on. The vibration sends her into orgasm. She keeps it in her and cums again. She takes it out, and applies the vibrating jumbo on her clit.

By now, my clothes are off.

While the vibrator is doing its magic on her clit, I get on the bed and start playing with her very hard nipples. Rolling them in my fingers, like she did to me. She cums again. I lean over and put her left nipple in my mouth. This brings her to another orgasm. They are coming one after another. She must be horny. I guess getting only two bumps after waiting two weeks will do that to you. Who am I to stop her? I stop with the left and move my tongue over her breast to the right side. She is moaning, vibrator still on her clit. I'm pretty wet listening to her, helping her and anticipating my turn.

I stop licking her right nipple. After one more orgasm, she stops, turns off jumbo, and puts it to the side.

Out of breath, she says "I need a break. You're right, that is close to the real thing. And, much better than two bumps." Her breathing gets back to normal.

"Your turn. Since I'm having trouble moving at the moment, why don't you sit on my face and look towards my feet."

I get up and do as she asks. I know I'm wet. I'm on the verge of orgasm myself. I feel her tongue probing the hole between my legs, then it move to my clit. This feels good. I let my body relax some more, feeling her tongue. I reach down and start playing with her nipples with my hands. I feel her tongue dancing on my clit, sucking it, licking it, I'm going to cum. Feeling it, feeling it, ready, ready.

12