The (Almost) Speeding Ticket Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes, lick me right there, that's it. Right there. Oh my. Oh my. Yes, yes, yes, oh yes. Right there. Oh yea, oh yea, oh yeaaaaa." I cum. She keeps licking. I pick up jumbo, turn it on, place it on her clit. She starts squirming as she licks me. She puts her tongue in my pleasure hole, going in and out. I cum again. The vibrator is doing its thing on her. I feel her stop licking and her body starts to tense up, then shake as she lets out a big "Oh yes, yes, yes, yeeesssss.' I feel her body slacken.

I get off her and lie on the bed. She is quite exhausted. Even though I've had only what, two or three orgasms, I feel satisfied. I pull the covers up over both of us.

I've lost track of time. I sense her breathing returning to normal, her body has stopped having aftershocks. She has a satisfied look on her face.

"I better get dressed and go. I have to work tomorrow. I have a feeling there won't be too many tickets issued. My boyfriend is going to Vegas with the guys this weekend. Do you have any plans?"

"We were planning on seeing that 50 Shades movie. We read the books, and thought the movie might be interesting. It opened last weekend, we thought there might be a lesser crowd this coming weekend."

"Hmm. That's sounds erotic. Would you mind if I joined you?"

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Now!! The new marriage creates a sexually disappointed bride.in Loving Wives
Gloria: Second Time Around She meets her first lover fifty years later.in Erotic Couplings
Making It Happen Their FFM fantasy comes true.in Erotic Couplings
A Week At Papaw's Ch. 01 Papaw gets a new trainee.in BDSM
Out of My League Ch. 01 Up to no good and way out of my league.in First Time
More Stories