The Alpha bet Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned the hot water on and sprinkled some bath salts until she was satisfied. She then went to pour a couple of glasses of champagne, then placed them on the side of the bathtub, and lit the candles. She hadn't enjoyed a bubble bath in while, so she intended to make it last, but she didn't have anyone to play with, since Zach was fast asleep. She went to her purse, took a battery powered replacement, and placed it in the edge of the tub, switched off the lights and slid under the bubbles.

She started to caress her legs, moving her right hand down to her knees, and then back up to her thighs, then took a sip of the bubbly nectar, and moved her hand to her big round breasts, moving it in circles, around the aureole, and over her perky nipples, she had her eyes closed and a soft smile on her face. As she worked on her nipples, her boiler fired up, and she slowly moved her hand downwards to the Bermuda triangle. Her gentle fingers, brushed her sex, and slid inside her, working like a piston on an engine, and picking up speed. Her aroused clit looked like a periscope peeking out from under the rough seas.

It was time for the little pink toy to get in the action, so she grabbed it and buried it inside her flooded vulva. She increased its speed, every few seconds, and with each twist she would go deeper, until it reached the max, and by now she was swirling it so it would reach the G spot, and her whole body was moving accordingly, which caused a storm in the warm water. The perfect storm was also forming inside her. Her right hand clenched around the toy which was swimming on her juices. The left ones pressed harder on her clit, until suddenly it was like the whole world stopped, as she felt an atomic bomb explode in her brain as the waves of intense pleasure rocked her body.

After the storm had settled and the world started moving again, she sipped the rest of the champagne and after a while she too dozed off.

++++++++++

He woke up not knowing where he was, but after rubbing his eyes, it started to come back to him.

He looked around and didn't see the girl he came with, and started to panic, but then he smelled a floral scent mixed with melted wax, and followed it to the bathroom, he saw the bubble bath, and inside, the lovely girl he had enjoyed a good time with.

As she lay there she looked like the lady of the lake, sailing in a sea of tranquility.

Looking at that beautiful picture, he started to sense his cock getting hard, but he quickly got over it as he remembered her nails and felt a little pain on his back.

He noticed the flat screen on the other end of the tub, picked up the remote, did some zapping, and saw the time. It was past midnight, and he still had the second part of the task to attend to. He picked up the girl, sat her on the toilet, and started to dry her. As he did, she slowly started to wake up, and realize where she was.

After they ordered some food from room services, they dressed themselves again, and had a nice romantic dinner, then headed into the lounge, where they picked up cocktails, and after that they roamed towards the gambling area. It was backwards of what a date should be, but in fact this wasn't a date anyway. He had already filled her in on the bet when he called her on his cell to ask her out, at least a small part of it, but enough to persuade her to give him, the $1,000 she would win at the table. She didn't have any trouble saying yes to his request because then he would have to pay her back. While she wasn't interested in money, she had an idea of what she would ask him for.

++++++++++

They wandered around the tables for a while, until she decided what she wanted to play, and decided to sit at the craps table. She changed $200, for 20 chips of $10, and got beginners luck. After a couple of throws she had already doubled her stack, but that wouldn't last long and as soon it came it went again.

But after an hour at the table she started to get lucky again, and as she got luckier, she got bolder, and with a leap of faith bet all on the 10, if she won would be over the $1,000 mark, so this had to come true. She grabbed the dice, whispered something into her hand, and with that devilish look in her eyes, released them with a confident throw.

The two ivory cubes rolled across the table bounced off the wall and stopped.

She leapt as the croupier said the result, "Number 10, wins!" She tipped him with 2 chips, and then turned to Zach, who stood beside her all the time, and gave him a deep passionate kiss. Then with a smile from ear to ear, he picked up the chips from the table and holding her hand went straight to the cashiers. He handed the clerk a little black bag, which he poured on his desk. After making sure it was the right amount, he picked up the phone, mumbled a few words, and nodded, then hang up, and gave the client a piece of paper, it was a credit note for $1,000.

++++++++++

They went back to the room to celebrate. So when they got there, grabbed the glasses from the side of the tub and filled them up, said "Cheers!", and swallowed all at once. Then she said with that devilish look in her eyes, "Its payback time!", and gave a couple of loud laughs.

He wasted no time and went back to the bedroom and started to undress himself, with a mix of resignation and fear, of what she had planned for him. He was a playboy, so he didn't like much when he was the one who was going to be played around with. But a deal is a deal and he had to suck it up. He went back to the bathroom, where she had stayed and while he undressed her, he wondered why she had felt so confident before throwing the dice, so he asked her, "What made you so sure, you would win that throw?"

"Because of what I whispered to the dice, when I hold them.", she said with a smirk.

"What was it? Can you tell me?" he asked with a question mark on his face.

"Don't worry, I'll tell you later, but now you have to please me!", and as she stood there in her birthday suit, she grabbed his right hand and pulled him into the bedroom. She sat on the edge of the bed, legs spread wide, and as she pulled his hand down said in mocking way, "Kneel, before your mistress!"

He obliged and she pushed his head against her wanting pussy, and ordered him, "Eat me up!", and fell with her back on the bed, with her legs up. He did as he was told and licked and sucked every bit of her cunt.

Then she surprised him, "I want you to lick my asshole and put a finger in it!" He started to realize where this was going, but followed her orders without a word.

As the first finger slid inside her ass, she groaned, and then mumbled, "That's it baby, go deeper!" He then slid another finger inside her ass, and she groaned again. The thought of anal sex was becoming more evident, and his cock was already hard as steel, just waiting for its turn.

She was thinking the same, and ordered him, "Give me my purse!" He lifted, and picked up the sparkling red bag, from the bedside table, then gave it to her, and went back to his position. She looked for something for a couple of seconds, and then said, "Here, this will help.", and handed him a little plastic bottle.

He grabbed it and read "Lube", there was no need to ask any question, so he opened it and poured a little on his hand, them rubbed his cock with it, poured a little on her asshole, and closed the bottle and threw it on the bed. He grabbed her thighs pulled her a little over the end of the bed, and aligned his cock with her asshole and started pushing his rod slowly and steady into her ass. It didn't take long to get his dick deep inside her butt, and start the pounding. She was moaning all along, but sometimes gave some squeals and growls.

"Hmmmmmm!... Oh Baby!... You are so BIG!"

His dick was about 6 inches, but it seemed bigger inside her tight asshole, as her cheeks squeezed it. She was trying to synchronize their movements, so he could go deeper, and was succeeding. By this time he was already moving at a pace of 80 mph, and his balls slamming against her dripping pussy. He put in an extra gear he never thought he had to push over 100 mph and that drove him over the edge. He exploded in a way he had never experienced before, there are no words to describe what he was feeling, as he pumped her anus with gallons of his cum that didn't seem to stop flowing from his hose.

When she felt that explosion inside her, it was like the one she had in the bubble bath, but now from another source. After he filled her tank, he once again dropped like a rock on top of her, and immediately was out cold.

Well, he should have been delighted with an awesome night. However, all good things must come to an end, and his dream was about to turn into a nightmare.

++++++++++

Part 3 (Payback, is a bitch!)

She saw the opportunity and seized it. She went back to her purse to get something else. That little bag was like a box full of surprises. And what a big surprise, it was a 10 inch black dildo, and was going to enter unknown territory, more exactly the young man's asshole. And he never saw it coming.

She picked up the lube, spread it on the little black snake, then poured a lot on his glory hole. She moved quickly before he would wake up, and pushed the dildo hard inside him, and kept pushing to bury it in. He was still stunned with the mind boggling orgasm he just had, when he felt an uninvited guest moving in. He could only gather enough strength to turn his head back, and while he tried to turn over he asked, "What the fuck!!!"

She was sitting beside him, and she would have none of that. She moved over and sat on his back so he couldn't move, and answered his previous question.

"Well, if you wanna know what I whispered to the dice, I'll tell you." and looking down on him with those devilish eyes, shouted as loud as she could, " Your ass, is MINE! BITCH!!!" and slapped his buttocks hard. As the dildo was halfway inside his asshole, she then sat on top of the remaining half and drove it inside her pussy, bouncing up and down onto it, like a tramp on a trampoline.

He was appalled with the sudden turn of events, and felt so humiliated he lost all ability to fight back, the only thing he could hang onto was the fact that no one else knew this was happening, because he had forgotten the little detail of being recorded on tape.

++++++++++

She had a score to settle with him since the prom. She had cried so much back then, that she never shed a tear after that, and promised herself no one would ever take advantage of her like that again. That was when she developed that devilish look.

She had bottled it all up inside her, but now the cork had popped. She started to cry again, as she started to tell him the ordeal he had put her through. She sobbed while telling him that she felt a piece of trash because the way he had dumped her, never looking back.

Well, it's a thousand years old tale, boy meets girl, boy kisses girl and tries to get into her pants.

Girl says NO!

Then boy swears eternal love to her, and that they'll be happy together forever.

Girl gets wrapped up in the romance, and lets boy fool around.

After boy gets what he wants, drops the girl, like a bad habit, and goes off to chase another prey.

That about sums it up.

Now, that she had achieved the result, she had planned for, she got up, leaving the dildo where it was, went to pick up her dress, and while she dressed again, said to him, " I hope you've learned your lesson, and don't bother calling me again, because I'm done with you, ASSHOLE!"

After those words she picked up her purse, and left, slamming the door.

++++++++++

He pulled the black fake cock out of his ass, and threw it as far as he could, then laid back on the bed. When he thought his night couldn't be much worse, he looked at himself in the mirror on ceiling and remembered being recorded on tape and felt destroyed. His whole reputation was at stake, but even worse was the fact that his mother might see the tape and realize that after everything she had taught him, he was the exact opposite.

In fact, he was behaving, exactly, like is father. His father was also a womanizer, and did the same to his mother, taking advantage of her right after the prom and dropping her, on the spot. We all know that saying, "Like father, like son", but he never knew his father was like that. His mother had always told him that his father died in a fishing trip and his body was never found. She then built the image of a gentleman who had loved her very much and was taken away from her too soon.

But blood is thicker than water, and eventually his genes took over.

He was now oblivious to the world and felt like an invisible force was pulling him to the balcony. He stepped on the ledge, opened his arms, closed his eyes, and let go.

12