The Alpha bet Ch. 03

Story Info
His mind plays tricks on him, to disguise the hard reality.
7.1k words
4.09
11.7k
2
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/06/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note: This is the sequence of previous chapters, with a little reminiscence at the end.

Tell me what you think.

~~~~~~~~~~

Part One
(The treat)


That night they would have a second round of make-up sex, and that was the best treat he could get after the train wreck of a day he had just endured.

He had woken up and went to the bathroom, his hangover had passed and his semi rigid limb was ready to play again and this time it wanted to have a workout. When he got back on the bed, he was a happy to see the half naked body of his princess. She was laying on her right side, and facing the wall, and her beautiful round butt was mooning him. The spot near her waist was so soft that felt like he was caressing the feathers of a swan.

"Mmmmmm..." she moaned.

He continued to stroke her silky skin, on circular motions, and was just happy to do that for a while since the gentle friction of their skins was so pleasurable and relaxing. Then he cuddled up to her and started covering her neck and shoulders with soft and loving kisses.

"Mmmmmmmmm..." she moaned again.

When he got close to her, his dick rubbed against her butt cheeks. This fired up its engine. The brain got the notice and sent a message to his hand, which slid down a bit to fondle her round plum.

"Mmmmmmm..." she moaned once again.

He started to lower himself and kissed and licked all over her back, then he a made a move. His hand drifted down on her soft skin until it reached her lunar crater, and then he licked one finger and as he licked her spine from the neck down he slid his finger on her puckered hole.

"Woooooaaaaaaaahhhht...are...you...doing?" she panted.

"Gettin' ready to play!" he teased.

"Play on, then." she sighed.

He removed the finger, but continued licking in a downward movement from the end of her spine over the crack of her cheeks, and over her black hole, until it reached her luscious mount Venus. He slurped her hot volcano, and the upside down triangle on top looked like a cloud of smoke erupting from it.

"Hmmmmm, that's it baby!" she moaned still half asleep.

He continued his ministrations and started to taste some lava oozing out of the furnace.

"Mmmmm...ummm...hmmmm..." they both moaned.

His cock was demanding to taste it too. He crawled up the bed and laid beside, spooning her ass, and embedding his probe in the entrance of the wormhole.

"Mmmm...Mmmm...Mmmm..." he moaned while thrusting in rhythmic moves until a helping hand pressed it into the dark damp cave.

"Ahh..." she sighed as it eased in.

Once inside it, Willy felt right at home. His hands were scooping her round melons squeezing the stub, and hers were rubbing the anthill sending swarms of electric pulses all over her body on their way to the brain. Willy was going around the bat cave looking for the button that would reveal the hidden treasure. The movement of their hips increased and the fondling got lewd.

"Hmmm...oh baby...I love it...Ummmmm..." she panted.

With her encouragement, he lowered the hands to her thighs and tightened his grip shoving the full length of his cock inside.

"Hmmmmm...that's it...go...deeper...deeper...hmmm...fuck me good...ummm..." she groaned.

"As you wish!" he panted.

He gathered is strength before a change of pace that drove his balls against her slippery pussy, time and time again. At the same time all hell was breaking loose inside her caused by the jolts of raw current that went through her body from her clit and lighting up a brainstorm in her wobbly head.

Then Willy found what it was looking for, and when he touched the G spot, the hidden treasure was revealed, but of course when he took the prize, the cave started to crumble around him, and he headed for the exit.

But he couldn't make it, or better, he decided to stay and lavish on the river of honey that was filling it. It was unavoidable and the tingling in his balls meant that he was about to cum. His cock swelled and the muscles of her vagina did the same hugging it and squeezing it eagerly to get its juice.

"I'm cummmin' baby..." he panted.

"Me too..." as all she could say.

And again like a synchronized team they both came.

"Ohhhaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!" they groaned in unison.

He spurted a couple ropes of cum into her wanton pussy as she clamped it to keep it all inside like a carnivorous plant. Willy drowned in his own cum and hers, but he didn't want to be anywhere else.

They shared "I love you's" and kissed goodnight again, to rest their spent bodies till the morning.

~~~~~~~~~~

Morning came, and the sunlight beaming through the window filled the room, beginning the end of the lovers dreams. A knock on the door finished the job.

"Good morning!" his mom said opening the door.

"Morning, mom." he grunted opening his eyes.

"Are you two lovebirds, gonna stay in bed all day? It's half past nine, so it's about time to get up for breakfast." she requested with a smile.

"Yes mom, we're coming" he rolled over and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Morning, Ms. Thompson." April yawned and then smiled back.

"Good morning, honey!" she cheered.

"Morning Princess!" he leaned back to give her a passionate kiss.

"Morning Willy!" April giggled.

"Willy?!?" his mom asked with a puzzled face.

"Never mind, Mom. She's just teasing me" he grinned.

"Oh, I see. Well, I'll be waiting for you two lovebirds downstairs, to catch up, since we didn't have a chance to chat last night. Don't be long." she picked up the vacuum from beside the door and left.

They got up and headed for the bathroom.

"I'm gonna take a shower, you joining me?" he smirked.

"Only if you promise to behave!" she pouted.

"Yeah, yeah, will do." he sounded less than convincing.

"Hmmm...you better, cause I'm sore." she whined.

"Oh...ok then." he responded, resigned.

Still he made the best of it, groping and licking all over, as much as he could where she allowed him.

After that, they dressed and went to the kitchen for breakfast.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Finally!" his mom complained as they entered.

He pulled out a chair and nodded to April.

"Thank you mister!" she smiled at his kind gesture and sat down.

"You're welcome miss!" he grinned while pushing the chair forward.

"That's my boy!" his mom cheered and walked to him to give a kiss on his cheek.

"So, what are you having, honey?" she asked curiously.

"I'll just have some tea and toast, thank you." April answered with a smile.

"Oh!" she covered her mouth with her hand, then removed it and proceeded, "Morning sickness, right?" she asked, already knowing the answer.

"Yep, the fun of being pregnant!" April answered sarcastically.

"Yeah, I know all about it!" she agreed.

While his mother and fiancee chatted, he filled a bowl of cereals, poured the milk and sat beside her in silence, listening to their girl talk.

His mother started the tea and toast and continued.

"About that, how far long are you?" she wondered.

"About three weeks I guess." April replied.

"Just as I thought, prom night, huh?" she asked rhetorically.

"Yep, your son hit the jackpot that night!" April quipped.

"Like father, like son!" she shook her head and looked at him.

"Hey, what can I say, my boys are good swimmers" he joked.

"Well, I'm just glad that's the only thing you have in common with him. Because I wouldn't want the same thing to happen to that innocent child." she frowned.

"What you mean Ms. Thompson?!?" April was oblivious.

"Well honey, if you're going to be part of the family, you might as well know what you're getting into." her face got serious.

The young woman's eyes widened in the anticipation of the news she was about to receive. His mother took a deep breath and proceeded.

"When I told his father I was pregnant he had the nerve to tell me, that was my problem for fooling around with everyone. THAT BASTARD!" she punched the counter.

"He knew I only had slept with him after prom. My parents were very strict and wouldn't allow me to stay after hours, and were very happy when I started dating him, cause he was a choirboy and belonged to one of the most important families in town."

"But, he was no choirboy at all, he did what he wanted 'cause he had his family to back him and cover his tracks. They tried to pay me to get an abortion, but when I said no, they blackmailed my parents threatening to smear their name and bring their business down. My parents faltered under the pressure and the rope broke on my end."

"They gave me enough money to set up across state, and paid for my nursing course if I promised never to come back and claim my rights." she finished with tears rolling down her face.

The teenagers were in shock, with their hands covering their mouths, hiding the hanging jaw. Zach went to hug his mother and kissed her cheek, "It's alright mom don't get upset. I'm going to find that son of a bitch and make him pay." he whispered in her ear.

"No Zach you can't! Please promise me." she pleaded.

"Why not? He used you, and then threw you away like an used diaper." he asked enraged.

"His family is very powerful, and can do something to hurt you or your new family." she looked at April, with concern.

"It's just not right! Tell me his name at least. Maybe it will take time, but I'm gonna find a way, to make him pay." he was bitter.

"I don't know son, I don't think that's a good idea." she was anxious.

"Look mom, I'm a grown man now and I demand to know my family, as screwed up as it may be. For God's sake, I've always thought my father was dead, but now he may be alive and even though he's a sanctimonious bastard, I want to know who he is so I can best understand why I am the way I am." he argued.

She was still afraid to spell out that damned name, but her son had the right to know, and she had to take that weight off her shoulders and let him carry the burden from now on, until he could put it to rest.

So she opened her mouth and mumbled "Vvvv...vvv...vvv..." but she couldn't bring herself to say it. She looked for a piece of paper to write it down. She grabbed the groceries list and wrote it down, Vincenzo Della Morte. He looked at that name, but it didn't ring any bells. Nonetheless he picked the piece of paper and put it in his pants pocket.

After all the commotion, the room became silent, and they all ate their food without any other words. Then the couple headed back to his bedroom, to discuss the way that her additions to the rules were going to be put into action.

~~~~~~~~~~

Part two
(The man on the mirror)

He closed the door, and turned the key, then sat beside her on the bed.

"So, how am I going to follow your additions to the rules to pay the bet?" his head was still spinning a bit, after that revelation at breakfast.

"Well, let's see. You have to pick up total strangers, then fuck them and in exchange they'll give you their $1000 in chips as a payment. Simple, huh?" she looked at him askance.

"When you say it that way, makes me feel like a male prostitute." he stood up and looked in the mirror.

He stared at his reflection and felt disgusted. As he continued to stare at the face in the mirror though, he no longer recognized it. What he saw was the ghost of a man with a void where his eyes should have been and a mask hiding his face. He reached up and grabbed the mask. When he removed it, a laughing skull was revealed. He jumped back and fall flat on the floor.

"What's wrong with you!" she got startled with that stunt.

"I think...I think...I think...I think I saw...saw...a ghost." he stuttered with his heart in his mouth.

"What?!?" she looked at him puzzled.

"Oh man, my mind is playing tricks on me. Again!" he growled with frustration, "I need to take something." he got up and went to the kitchen.

~~~~~~~~~~~

After a couple of glasses of water and two aspirin, he went back to his room, where his fiancee awaited him with her arms crossed against her chest and a frown on her face.

"Look Zach, I'm beginning to think I made the wrong decision in having this baby, 'cause if he's gonna act like you, I'll have my work cut out for me." she was upset and was now wondering if she would let him complete the bet.

"I'm sorry about all that, but I haven't been myself lately." he was frustrated, and had to take back control of his life. He took a deep breath and then put his hands on her shoulders, looked into her eyes, and said, "I have to sort out this mess. I need to focus on my objective, to keep my mind from wandering."

"Ok then, lets end this freak show!" she turned, but grabbed his hand and pulled him inside, leading him to his desk. He followed her and stood beside, as she sat on the chair and started his laptop.

"You need to sign up for an escort agency, then we can start to select the marks." she sounded like a secret agent.

"Well, I see you thought this through." he smirked.

"Luckily for you, that someone in this family has her head working properly." she pouted.

"Yup, you got that right." he agreed.

"Ok, here's one, let's get to work" she browsed the web, found what she was looking for, and started typing.

She signed him up on a couple of agencies, "Now, that's taken care of, I deserve a proper date, 'cause last night was just make-up sex, so tonight you're taking me on a dinner date. But for the rest of the day we´re going shopping for our baby." she was now calling the shots and he had no choice but to go along.

They had lunch at the mall, and the rest of day was spent shopping. She dragged him across the mall, stopping at almost every shop which was a torture to him, but he had to suck it up because he knew he deserved it.

~~~~~~~~~~

Finally they got back to his house and headed upstairs to his bedroom. They stored all of the shopping bags in the closet and then she turned on his laptop and went to the escort agencies webpage. She began to check the candidates that had selected his profile.

"Ok, let's see the names starting with A." she scrolled down and saw a couple of possibilities. "Write this down." she ordered him.

He scrambled to get a piece of paper, and when he was ready said, "Hit me!" She instinctively turned and slapped him hard.

He didn't saw that coming, "What the FUCK?!?" he grabbed his throbbing cheek, stunned. "What was that for?"

"You asked for it!" she smirked.

"You know what I meant." he said, while rubbing his face.

"Oh really, then I guess, next time you should start to think carefully about what you're going to say." she advised. "Now, pick up the paper and start writing." she demanded.

"I'm ready now, shoot...umm...umm...umm...I mean...start talking!" he stuttered recognizing his mistake.

"Good thing I don't have a gun in my desk!" she mocked, "Ok, now seriously, there's Amber, Annabelle, Allison and Autumn, got them all?"

"Yep, let's see who gets the prize." he smirked.

"The booby prize, you mean." she mocked.

"Speaking of boobies," he pointed at the screen, right to the cleavage, "This one has a nice rack!" he teased.

"I wasn't talking about that booby." she pouted.

"But I was, and you know what, that's it, she's the winner." he smiled from ear to ear.

"Just like that?" she frowned.

"C'mon we had to pick one, and that was one way to do it. It was almost natural." he stated.

"Naturally, for you, but ok. Now, stop looking at her chest and tell me her name." she demanded.

"Aaa...Aaa...Anna...Annabelle." he choked.

"Oooh...you men, can't look at a woman's full breast without looking stupid." she shook her head left and right.

"Yeah, whatever. So its settled then, lets set up the date, umm ...umm...I mean set up the meeting." he looked at her, and she was still shaking her head.

"Ok, but remember no hugging and kissing. Just do what you have to do and get it over fast with no emotion. I'll be watching the video to make sure you follow the rules." she looked at him with a killer look, that meant she was dead serious.

"I know the rules, both of them, and I'm hoping I can pull this off." he breath heavily, "So when and where am I meeting her?" he asked.

"Tomorrow night at nine, in the casino hotel, room 505" she answered. "Now, I'm going back to my place, to get ready for our date at the casino, so I can meet the owner." she looked at him, who was shocked.

"The owner?!?" he managed to say.

"Of course, I want to ask him permission to see the tapes." she said with authority.

"Yeah, your right." he hung his head.

"Let's get going then, it's getting late. Bring the shopping bags." she shutdown the computer, and grabbed her purse, on her way to the door.

"I'm going." he picked up the bags, and followed her downstairs.

~~~~~~~~~~

They got to the front door, but the noise he made carrying the numerous bags downstairs alerted his mother, who stepped out of the kitchen and met them in the front hall.

"Hi Ms. Thompson, bye Ms. Thompson." she joked.

"Hello again April, your not staying for dinner?" she was confused.

"No, neither is Zach. We're going out to dinner, to celebrate the engagement." she said smiling.

"OH, ok then, but don't stay up too late. You'll need to sleep more from now on" she advised.

"Don't worry we should be back before midnight." she smiled and then kissed her goodbye.

"Ok honey, drive safely." she waved to April who got behind the steering wheel while Zach was arranging the bags in the trunk.

"See you soon." they said to each other and then kissed goodbye.

Then April drove off.

~~~~~~~~~~

Part three
(Deja vú)


He went upstairs to wash up and get dressed. As time passed he was getting more nervous. He decided to focus on the date. He ended up looking for inspiration in one of his favorite soundtracks and dressed in his dark gray suit to the sound of "license to kill". Then he looked in the mirror and had a deja vú, as he pretended to shoot the man in the mirror and then blow the smoke off the barrel of his finger and bury it in his jacket pocket.

"Right!" he smiled to the mirror, and then rushed downstairs.

"Bye mom, don't wait up!" he said hastily, and before his mom could say anything the front door slammed shut.

~~~~~~~~~~

He hopped in his mustang and checked the rear view mirror, the sun was setting and the skies were painted in a pinkish hue. He backed down the driveway and vanished in the evening traffic.

He drove up to April's parents house, it was a private condo, and he stopped at the front gate.

"Good evening. Who are you meeting?" the security guard asked.

"Good evening. I'm meeting April O'Neall, I'm her fiance." he answered.

"Oh, I see. Can I see some ID." he stretched his hand.

"Here you go." he gave him his license.

The security guard went into his booth and called the girl to tell her that her fiancee had arrived. Once he got permission he opened the gate, and went to return the document to the young man. "She'll be right over, you can park right by entrance."

"Thank you." he collected the card, and drove up to the tower building, parked right in front of the entrance, and waited.