The Alpha bet Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled her to the edge of the bed, and moved closer, to put his phallus over her pubis.

Then he picked up the remote, pressed play, and Aguilera joined in on the fun, making her laugh when she realized what song it was. He had hit the nail on the head.

He took advantage of her relax, and pushed the tip of his harpoon, onto the entrance of her blowhole.

"Aaahh..." she gasped, "Go slow." she cautioned.

"I'm going as slow as I can." he confirmed.

The music was entertaining, and she was following its beat trying to relax as much as she could, but he felt she was still to stiff to go any further, so he started to rub her clit, in small circles, and putting a little pressure on.

Her defenses began to fall, and her libido took over, she shuddered at his touch and began to groan, "Ooooh, Oooh, Oooooohhh."

He felt her track become moister, and her muscles relaxing, so he pushed another notch.

His clicking on her bonus button, was paying off, and he was now advancing, at a low but steady pace, passing the checkpoints, with time to spare, until he decided to stop at the boxes to change tires.

"Ooooohhh." she panted, as he pulled his coated meat loaf, from her steamy oven. The condom he chose in the first place was funny, but too tight, which he already knew and used as constrictor, to spearhead through her tight pussy, but now she was looser, so he changed to another that had embossed waves to increase the sensations caused by the friction on the walls of her vagina.

Since this new gimmick was wider, he had to start the process all over again.

But this time she was more welcoming, and he got his genitalia halfway inside of her in no time.

Now he just had to push a little further to get across the finish line. So he inserted another coin on the available slot, meaning, he pushed his pinky inside her asshole, and she jumped with surprise, which he used to his benefit ramming the rest of his prick on her womb.

"Aaaaaahhh..." she cried, when he popped her cherry.

She froze in shock. So he pulled her off the bed, and hold her against him, fucking her in the air.

His dick sank even deeper inside her, with each thrust, she was a rag doll in his arms, and any of them couldn't utter a word, just grunts, "Uhhgh, ughh, ugghhh..."

She was getting to her climax, and so was he, as the pace of their vehicles accelerated, to the get across the finish line on top.

Their engines were firing in all cylinders, and their bodies were covered in sweat, when powerful orgasms unleashed simultaneously inside them. The force of the storm send them crashing on the bed, like a large tree pulled from the ground.

A river of fluids was pouring out of her her wet cave, and over their thighs as they remained locked in each others arms, panting.

After a while they broke their embrace, and he slipped out of her honey well, but was struck immediately by the scent coming out, and was hypnotized instantly.

He had to drink her honey one last time, as if it was the last thing he did.

So he went to get a glass, and gathered as much of her juice as he could with his hands, into it. Then picked up another glass, and peeled back the skin off his snake, then carefully poured the content inside it, then got some ice cubs from the mini bar, and dropped them on the glasses.

She recovered from her orgasm, and saw him stirring the glasses on the table.

"What are you doing?" she wondered.

"I'm preparing two special cocktails, to celebrate your passage to womanhood." he replied.

"What's in it?" she was curious.

"It's a secret recipe. Taste it, and then I'll share it with you." he teased.

"Okay, I could use a drink anyway. You drained, me." she remarked.

"Yep, till the last drop." he smirked, and walked up to the bed, where he sat beside her, offering her drink.

"Alright, lets see what you got there." she grabbed the glass.

He raised his glass, to make a toast, "I wish you, a long a happy life, surrounded by people who love you, and may this day mark the beginning of a time where you'll build your own family, with as many kids as you like. Cheers." they joined their glasses, and then sipped their drinks.

"Hmmm..." he savored.

"Ouggh, Ougghh..." she choked.

"There, there, that's it." he patted her back.

"This taste like your cum." she said bluntly.

"Hmmm, now you know the secret." he smirked.

"Well, it tastes good actually." she noticed, licking her lips.

"No junk food, or alcohol, for me. Just healthy stuff, and I guess it shows." he gloated.

"This is just one more reason, to make it a day I'll never forget." she pointed out.

"I'm glad for my part in this experience." he said with satisfaction.

"Thank you, I had a wonderful time, and I'll recommend you to my friends." she complimented him.

"Don't exaggerate too much, so they don't expect me to perform miracles, okay." he winked.

"Don't worry, I'll just tease them. You can fill in the details." she reassured him.

"Well, it's was fun, but I guess, time flies when we're having fun, and I think our time is up." he sipped the last drops of his glass.

"Yeah, we should be heading down, and see what those two have been up to." she sighed.

"Lets get dressed then." he grabbed her glass, and placed both on the table, then went to fish his trousers from the bathtub.

After he dried them with the blow dryer, he dressed them, and went to get the rest of his clothes. They composed themselves, and left their love nest.

**********

They searched for them on the tables, but found them laughing at each other, in the lounge bar.

They were happy drunks, and followed them to the parking lot, in a clumsy and cheerier way.

Well actually they were carried, cause their state didn't allowed them to take two steps without falling.

Each one dropped off, their mothers in their cars, and then said goodbye with one last kiss.

A looong passionate kiss.

"Thank you." she said when their lips parted.

"Thank you." he replied sincerely.

She walked away, to her mother's car, and drove off.

He stood there watching her leave, like a dog when is owner goes away.

He was enticed by that golden angel, and just wished that wasn't the last time he saw her.