The Alpha Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She quickly jumped up babbling and removed her skirt before looking up at home for further instruction.

"Kneel." She did so without hesitation. I quickly blindfolded her with her silk scarf.

"Take ten deep breathes." I said, having pulled my pants down to my knees and positioned my crotch right in front of her face.

She breathed deeply through her nose, shuddering after the first exhale through her mouth. In and out, she breathed, growing visibly worked up with each breathe. By the tenth she was shaking with need and her purple lace clad mound was drenched.

"Open your mouth." I said, setting the recording of her masturbating to my shirt on a loop and setting my phone in a nearby table to provide added stimulation.

As she did, I stepped forward and slid the tip of my engorged cock into her mouth. She grunted and mumbled in surprise but couldn't do much more as I gripped both sides of her head and slowly slid into her hot, wet mouth before slowly pulling it back before repeating the process.

As my cock slid in and out of her mouth, I reached down and removed the silk scarf blindfolding her. Her eyes widened in shock as she found herself looking up the length of my whole shaft as she suckled at my head like she was nursing. The view of my thick and hugely long cock with just it's head in her mouth was an erotic sight. Without realizing it, she quickly tried to get more meat in her mouth, not even noticing as her hands were tied behind her back with the scarf. Unknown to me, my pheromones had begun to effect her and when I grabbed her head tightly and flexed a spurt of precum onto her tongue, she moaned and began to wildly try to swallow my length.

"That's right, my little slut. Blow me." I said, causing her to moan in pleasure.

The blowjob began to get increasingly noisy as she tried to get the large cockhead into her throat in an effort to take more than just the tip of the prodigious organ. Loud squelching and slurping filled the room and soon Miss Blake was wildly fucking my cock with her mouth.

"Ak ehk gek gak gak gak agh ak!"

"Keep it up. I haven't cum yet today and once won't be enough so I'm going to give you more jizz than you've ever seen. Naturally, you'll swallow every drop."

My cockhead finally slid into her clenching throat as she took me deeper, bit by bit. Once she had all she could take, her head began bobbing up and down, her tongue flicking to stimulate the portion of shaft she couldn't swallow. When she went particularly deep, I held her head down and she simply began contracting her throat muscles around me. I knew that was the end so I pulled back just as I felt the first shot of cum churning it's way out of my balls.

The ridge of the large cockhead got caught on her teeth for a moment and in that instant her mouth was totally full from the unexpected influx of semen, being forced out of the corner of her mouth before she managed to swallow just in time to catch another spurt and another. There was no way she could keep up with the volume or rate of my ejaculation so I pulled out of her over flowing mouth after the six or seventh spurt, jizz had dropped to cover her chin, neck and chest in large white puddles that seamed abnormally creamy and thick.

By now she was moaning and actually cumming from administering me a blowjob and that turned me on even more. With little ability to focus, but knowing I wanted to feel those very large breasts, I slid the thick cockhead under the purple lace top of the cup and continued to empty myself into the large lacy cup of the purple bra she still wore, which quickly overflowed, causing me to switch to the other large cup for the last three large streams of spunk.

By now, in addition to her chin, neck and chest being splattered thoroughly, there was creamy wetness fully saturated into each bra cup to the point where there was a large river of cum streaking down her to flat stomach on each side of her toned abdomen. The sight just served to make me hotter and she gasped in awe, shock and a little fear as she saw my cock extend and expand a bit more before I roughly pulled her up and bent her over her desk.

Yanking aside the crotch of the purple lace boy shorts exposed her drilling pink slit. As much as I wanted to force himself into her, I knew by just a brief look that it would be overly painful for her if he were to do so. Also, I wanted my first time in her pussy to be in better circumstances where I could enjoy her more. So I simply slid my erection along the crack of her ass between her panties and skin. Squeezing her ass cheeks together around my shaft felt wonderful and her enthusiastic reaction and fearful whimper any time the tip of my click came near her anus had me turned on hugely.

It wasn't long before I was again exploding, this time all over her pale arced back and delicious buns. I pulled back a bit further on the back thrust and pushed forward underneath her, feeling her wet lips slide along and grasp at the top of my shaft as I proceeded to forcefully blast huge pulses of cum that was caught in between the lace and her shaven mound. Cum was copiously running down the inside of her legs and she was panting and shifting on her desk, making squishing and squelching noises.

As I finally finished cumming, I stood up straight and exhaled before tucking myself back into my pants. I removed the scarf that bound her hands and she raised herself up on shaky arms.

"Alright, my slut. That'll do for now. You can wipe off any visit cum now but you WILL spend the rest of the day wearing those undergarments." The were totally sopping wet with jizz, bra and panties both.

It was obvious that she was a little shaken and unsure but she obediently followed my orders. To cement my control over her, I showed her that I had been recording the entire encounter. She simply bowed her head submissively and accepted her fate. It seemed a little too easy but at the time I had no idea about the effect my pheromones had on women, especially any who actually injected my seed. She was now mine, bound to be completely.

Now it was time for class.

:..:

That evening as I headed home shortly after sunset, I saw a dark blue BMW coupe parked on the side of a stretch of road that ran through the woods. I figured it was two teenagers, probably from my own school, doing what teenagers usually did out in those woods (even if they werent up at 'The Point', a high ridge that looked down on our entire town and was the popular lovers lane).

Pulling up behind the vehicle only seemed to verify my initial suspicions as I recognized the car as belonging to Stephanie St. Claire, widely accepted as the hottest girl at my school. However, on closer inspection, it appeared that she was alone in her car.

As I approached, it appeared that my presence startled her. She quickly motioned for me to get into the passengers seat and reached over to unlock only the passenger side door. I gave her a puzzled look, as we had never spoken to each other. I opened the door and began to ask her what was wrong when she yelled, "hurry! Get in! Quick! It's still around here somewhere!"

She seemed to be scanning the dark trees on either side of the road, so I quickly sat down and closed the car door, which she quickly re locked. Before I could say anything, she quickly threw her arms around me and sobbed. I was very confused but I still did my best to comfort her.

"What's going on? What did you mean 'it'?" I asked after a moment.

"What!? You mean Ryan didn't send you!?" Stephanie shrieked. I assume she meant her boyfriend, Ryan Long, but I had no idea what she meant by anything else.

"No. I just saw your car pulled over on the roadside and stopped to offer help. Why would Ryan have sent me?"

"Oh god!" Stephanie groaned, "I thought he sent you because you had a gun or something!"

"I'm seriously confused. Why would I need a gun?"

"The mountain lion! I parked my car here when Ryan and I went up to the point in his truck. When I came back by car wouldn't start and this giant mountain lion came out of nowhere and started circling my car! I don't have cell service but I was hoping one of my texts got through to Ryan. Oh god! What are we going to do!?"

"We can take my car and send a tow truck back for yours. There is no cell reception here so we don't really have much of a choice."

"Are you crazy! You were lucky not to be eaten walking from your car to mine!"

I was about to ask how she even knew the animal was still around, as mountain lions aren't known for aggressively seeking out humans. In fact, most human victims to their attacks are children or small women and then usually only in certain circumstances. However, at that moment a pair of eyes reflected off the light issuing from her headlights.

"Ok, I see it. When I tell you to, slowly get out of your door and walk to my car as calmly as you can. You have to trust me." I said, unsure of exactly where the calm knowledge was coming from.

"What!? No... I can't..."

"Just do it! I'll handle the cat!" I responded a bit harshly.

Stephanie looked at me for a moment before slowly nodding her head. As soon as I stepped out of the car, I heard the cat start a deep hissing in it's throat. I stepped out in front of the car and signaled Stephanie to move. The instant she exited the car, the big cat stepped out of the trees and escalated it's hissing while flashing it's fangs.

It started to slink around me toward Stephanie before a deep growl ripped from my own throat at the same instant that the nighttime dark became much easier for my eyes to see in. The cougar looked startled and immediately vowed it's head before scampering back into the woods. As I closed my mouth and turned to where Stephanie had safely made it into my car, I noticed my teeth felt different and the air was full of different smells. By the time o reached my car though, my body seemed to return to normal and I slid into the car next to Stephanie.

"What... What happened? Did you growl at it?" She asked in disbelief.

"Did I?" I feigned ignorance, "I don't remember. Anyway, are you okay?"

"Yea... Yeah, I think so. I still can't believe it. A fucking mountain lion!"

"They are actually quite common in this area. But still, quite shocking."

"Damn right!" She laughed, finally at ease with the knowledge that she wouldn't be eaten alive.

As I drove her home, we talked and I realized that she really was a very nice girl. Despite her act, I could tell that she really was quite intelligent and kind. I dropped her off at her house never expecting to speak with her again and drove home.

That night I was extremely restless, somehow inherently aware that it was the third and final night of the full moon. Despite the assurances echoing in my mind, I decided to go for a run on the trails that wound through woods behind my house. Eschewing a shirt in warm night air, I started at a moderate pace before my increasing my speed to the point that my feet were tattooing the ground faster than any Olympic sprinter who ever lived.

The exhilaration of moving so fast as the trees blurred by on either side was quite intoxicating. I felt warmth and strength coursing through my body instead of the tired burning that usually accompanied such physical efforts. My senses were heightened to the point that I had no difficulty seeing my surroundings and numerous overwhelming scents registered from the surrounding woods.

As I ran, enjoying the euphoria that accompanied my impossible speed and agility as well as the way that my body now seemed significantly lighter as if gravity and air friction had decreased, I caught a faint whiff of a scent that I had never smelled before yet vaguely reminded me of wild flowers with a light smoky hint. In that moment, I imagined laying in an open meadow full of flowers as the sky was on the verge of the year's first rain and a soft smoky accent was teasing my nose as it drifted lightly from a mesquite barbecue. It was divine and unearthly and it completely drew me in only to drive me mad.

My last sensations before the shift overtook my body was the feeling of my cock lengthening and thickening in both arousal and true growth along with the sound of strong fabrics tearing. I stumbled in a moment of inexperience and panic at my new four legged status but managed to stay on my feet.

Werewolf.

The voice coming from somewhere deep within me was soothing in it's confirmation of the suspicions if been carrying around since my birthday. Despite common sense dictating that I should react with panic and disbelief, I felt neither. I had been denying and debating the concept for a couple days already so the idea wasn't rejected immediately by my mind like it otherwise would have. I had always been the sort of person to put my faith in evidence as opposed to what my society pressured me to accept, so I was left with little choice but to accept the fact that I was currently standing on four legs being bombarded by an intense barrage of sights, scents and scents that I would've never experienced otherwise.

The surrounding darkness was totally illuminated with a slightly purple tint while the night sky was covered with swirling vortexes and normally invisible constellations. My ears seemed to pick up not only the sounds of the surrounding wildlife but also their movements and directions as if I could hear the disturbance of the passage of their various body parts instead of just detecting their steps and contact with the surroundings. Smell was by far the most enhanced of my senses as I could actually formulate a picture of an area and even a sense of events that had happened in it using scent alone. In this form, my nose could pick up chemo signals and pheromones that would allow me to discern someone's mood, feelings and health long after they passed through an area. Closing my eyes, I saw a detailed map of the entire area around me in my mind with every living thing highlighted in great detail as my nose not only picked up other scents but also catalogued the effect that my scent and breath had on the air and environment surrounding me-kind of like a bat using echolocation, or at least that's the comparison I used at the time.

Through it all, that floral and slightly smoky smell smell stayed with. When I transformed the scent became much stronger and I experienced small subtleties that had evaded my human shaped nostrils. Without thinking my feet began to trot before picking up speed as I flew along over the ground towards the small lake that I had deduced was the destination of whatever left the scent behind. Cutting across a rock formation to come out onto a large rock that protruded out over the lake and was used by local kids as a high jumping point into the lake, I finally laid eyes on the scent's owner.

I quickly ducked back out of sight and laid down on my belly so that my eyes were the only thing protruding over the stone ledge I lay behind. 'It' turned out to be a 'she'. And she was ridiculously sexy while somehow managing to be genuinely beautiful at the same time. Her body was flawless, her face was innocent and her eyes screamed lustful seduction. With ivory skin, her long wet hair was a dark flaming red while her eyes nearly matched my own with their intense green irises and intelligent gaze.

She appeared to be somewhere around 5'7" and had a slim but vaguely athletic build. Her divine ass and womanly hips were enough to make a man hurt with only a glance, without even considering the long, sexy legs. Her breasts were large, but not huge, and were very perky and round yet maintained the vaguest teardrop shape to verify the absence of surgical enhancement. Her aureolas were quite small relative to her large breasts yet the nipples themselves were quite large on the firm alabaster breasts.

I was distracted from further admiration after many eyes followed one of her dives into the water only to accidentally notice my own reflection. Oddly enough, the first thing I noticed were my eyes. Instead of their normal emerald color, my irises were crimson red and glowing softly. Beyond that, I saw about what I expected to see-a very large wolf. However, I wasn't 'very large' but rather more like 'giant' at around the size of a small horse or large pony while I estimated my weight to be similar to that of a large Siberian Tiger. By the way my claws actually gripped into the granite formation underfoot, I could tell that my claws (and likely my teeth) were at least as hard as diamond. It was that moment that I realized just how interactive the voice in my head was. It was like an artificial intelligence more than anything.

Our claws and teeth are indeed harder than diamonds. The average werewolf has blue eyes and only has the ability to shift to a hybrid form. You are an Alpha. Unlike Grey Wolves, or even the supernatural race of Lycan, an Alpha Werewolf is physically and biologically distinct from a normal werewolf. Larger, faster, stronger, sharper senses, additional abilities and possessing much higher potential for arcane power.

"Uh... Who... What are you?"

I am you. More accurately, I am a compartmentalized piece of you. I was dormant throughout your life until your coming of age activated me.

What...? How did this happen to me?

As stated previously, I've always been here and your coming of age activated your power. Werewolves can only be created in two ways, being born of at least one Werewolf parent or surviving the bite of an Alpha. Normal werewolves, Betas and Omegas, cannot turn a human-only an Alpha. It is another of the differences between Alphas and normal Weres.

That was the moment I detected the intruders. I could sense that there were three of them and their auras weren't human, even if I didn't yet poses the skills to identify what exactly they were. Worried for the mysterious woman, I immediately shuffled back and moved around in a route that would circle the cove between the rock formation I had watched from and the shore that the mystery woman had left her clothing on.

As I moved through the trees a few meters inland, I finally got a glimpse of the three individuals approaching the woman with stealth. Expecting something humanoid, I was surprised to see three large female lions stalking through the cover provided by the trees. As soon as I saw them, the voice in my head began it's history lesson.

Not lions, but rather Werelions. Similar to Werewolves in many ways but different in others; chiefly, Werelions turned fully into large lions when they shifted (where as Werewolves could only shift fully if they were very powerful or possessed a particular recessive gene. Even Lycan, who fully shifted as well, didn't take on the appearance of any actual animal but rather looked like giant black Hyenas in their animal form).

Referring to themselves as The Set, Werelions were created as a race by the Egyptian Goddess of Healing and War, Sekhmet. In many ways they were like the Nahual, Jaguar-Men, who had been created by the God Tezcatlipoca (the Aztec God of night, magic and war; among other things. Called the 'God of Smoking Mirrors') and also shapeshifted to a fully animal form. Another similarity was the recessive gene attached to their DNA that caused the children of some Werelions to be born as Werecheetahs and some of the offspring of the Nahual to be born as Werepanthers. The same thing happened to Werewolves, with the Werefox, or Kitsune, coming into existence as a recessive gene in Werewolves, though they now had their own clans and status as a race.

It was then that I finally realized that my mother had been telling me these stories my whole life as 'fictional' fairy tales. If that was the case, there was a lot more out there than just various Were-creatures. Pagan Gods, Angels, Daemons, Vampires and magical humans like Witches, Mages and even Berserkers (men who used arcane ritual to physically and spiritually imbibe themselves with an animal's might and power by using the skin, bones, teeth and claws.